Lock Your Door

Story Info
A guy is caught in awkward situation by his roommate.
1.2k words
4.36
19.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was changing my clothes getting ready for a date with my girlfriend Mandy when suddenly heard my bedroom door open. I turned to see my roommate swinging the door open wide and walking right in. Beth was a good friend and a good roommate, but she had no sense of personal space or boundaries sometimes, so in she strode catching me in my underwear.

This wouldn't have been bad since she had seen me in my underwear before under similar situations, but I wasn't wearing my normal boxers. I was wearing bright pink lace panties. Yes, you read the right bright pink panties. So needless to say, I suddenly felt quite embarrassed at being seen this way.

"Holy shit Beth!" I yelled. "When are you going to learn to knock?!"

"Sorry." she said half giggling. "I didn't know you were getting dressed." I then watched her eyes lock on to my waist and get bigger than saucers as she saw what I was wearing. As she took it in, she suddenly busted out laughing.

As she nearly doubled over from fits of laugher she said, "Brian why are you wearing panties?!"

I was thoroughly embarrassed at this point and probably matched the panties I had on. I tried to pull on the jeans I had laid out, but when I moved to grab them, Beth was too quick for me and snatched them saying, "Oh no you don't! You have some explaining to do and I want to enjoy this." she said grinning widely.

"Come on Beth." I pleaded. "This is embarrassing enough."

"Start explaining mister." she said firmly before stifling another giggle.

"Ok, ok." I said resigned to let her embarrass me. "It was Mandy's idea. She said it would be like she was with me at all times. I wasn't particularly keen on it, but she said she thought it would be cute, so I agreed. So now anytime we go out I wear panties she gives me."

This admission brought another giggling fit from Beth as I burned from embarrassment. "Wow this is gold!" Beth said as her giggles subsided. "Big tough guy wearing delicate pink lacy panties! I know you were really into Mandy, but I didn't know you were that into her."

"Please Beth, this is embarrassing enough." I said. "Now can I get dressed?"

"Oh no." she said giving me a wicked grin. She shut the door behind her and said, "If you want me to keep quiet about this it's going to cost you."

I gulped as I said, "Cost what?"

She slowly unbuttoned her jeans and shimmied out of them and her panties. Though Beth and I never had any sort of sexual relationship I was still a guy and seeing an attractive girl strip had the expected effect and I felt my dick start to rise in my panties.

"You know it's been 2 months since Jeff, and I broke up and I'm getting tired of using vibrators and toys to get off. If you want me to forget what I saw, I want you to lick me off good."

"Aw come on Beth! I can't do that; Mandy would kill me!" I pleaded.

She smiled wryly at me as she sat down on the end of my bed and spread her legs. Getting a clear view of her pussy complete with a neatly trimmed landing strip leading to the promise land forced my dick to rise to full staff.

"So, you say, but I can see you're more eager than you're letting on to get between my legs." Beth said.

"Of course, I'm hard, a good-looking girl just dropped her jeans and panties in front of me!" I said.

"Aww you think I'm good looking." she said with what I knew was mock sweetness. Before I could argue again, she said more forcefully, "Unless you want all of our friends to know you like to wear lacy pink panties, you'd better get your tongue between my legs."

Figuring I was better off giving her what she wanted rather than risking her telling our friends what she had seen I dropped to my knees and dove between her legs. I heard her moan as I stuck my tongue in her pussy. "Mmm that's it Brian keep going." she said.

I kept licking and could tell she was immensely enjoying it. I knew she wasn't lying about not having any sex since her and her now ex-boyfriend Jeff broke up a few months back, so it wasn't long before she was quivering almost out of control with arousal.

"Oh yes!" Beth moaned as I continued to lick her. "Don't stop panty boy." I was surprised to find this instead of further embarrassing me it actually aroused me a little. After a few more minutes of solid licking in and around every fold of her pussy I knew she was close. She clenched her legs tighter to my face as I heard her take a sharp intake of breath seconds before she screamed and her whole body started shaking. Soon my face getting soaked in her essence as she moaned in pleasure.

I pulled back the second she loosened her thigh grip on my face and looked up to see her grinning down at me. "Wow Brian!" she said in a breathy voice. "I had no idea you were so good at giving oral."

She then stood up and pulled her jeans and panties back on before saying, "Well I'd better let you finish getting ready for your date. You wouldn't want to keep Mandy waiting."

"Wait a minute!" I said dumbfounded. "You can't just leave me like this." I said gesturing down to my rock-hard erection.

"Oh no I wouldn't want to ruin Mandy's fun." she said coyly. She opened the door and was half out before she turned back and said, "Oh and I might need an encore later tonight or tomorrow to keep my memory fuzzy about what I saw." My mouth went dry as she smirked at me and ducked out.

I quickly pulled on my clothes and ducked into the bathroom to wash the scent of Beth's pussy off of my face as I tried to ignore the throbbing erection in my panties. Mandy was great in bed but loved to be a cock tease so it would probably be a while before I got any relief especially if she knew I was already worked up. My run in with Beth already had me running behind so pulling a quick nut was not an option since Mandy hated it when I was late.

As I made my way out of the bathroom and towards the front door Beth looked up from where she was sitting on the couch and said, "Have a good time." I had no idea Beth was such a minx. As I drove off, I wondered how I was going to navigate this situation with Beth. I should have been horrified at the thought of having to service Beth while being with Mandy and I partially was. What if her demands went up from merely licking her pussy? What if she wanted full sex? What if she told Mandy what I did? Oddly while I was horrified at those ideas, I was also a bit aroused at the thought. What was happening to me?