Boyfriend Lessons Ch. 01

Story Info
Eric meets Mona, who teaches him to be the perfect bf.
2k words
4.34
29.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fpat97
fpat97
260 Followers

Ugh. Mona was at the library again today and Eric couldn't stop himself from staring if he tried. Not that he did try. He had such a crush on his old TA that it almost hurt. She wasn't his usual type: almost as tall as him, skinny, nerdy, and kind of flat up top. She wore cute skirts, so that was a plus.

Eric couldn't help that he crushed on every female teacher he had. Even Professor Lande, the instructor that Mona had TA'd for. Now, she was definitely not his type, but damn if he wasn't totally infatuated by the end of the semester. Something about the way she held the class's attention and knew so much about materials science was powerfully attractive.

"You know, you could just take a picture. It'd make the creeping less obvious."

Eric almost fell off his chair, startled from his reverie. "Oh, shit, uh.."

Mona looked down at him through her glasses and started laughing. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Eric, right? You stopped by my office hours a couple times last semester. Come on, buy me a coffee."

Mona walked off, and Eric scrambled to follow. When she stopped at the door, it took him a moment to realize she was waiting for him. He opened it for her, and they walked to the coffee shop next to the library. Eric opened the door and bought her a coffee.

It was great. They sat and talked for over an hour, learning that they had much in common. They liked the same kinds of music and tv shows, bonding over their love of anime and Dr. Who. Like Eric guessed, she was a few years older, getting her PhD in Chemical Engineering. She didn't seem to mind that he was only a Freshman, and he desperately wanted to ask her on a date, but couldn't work up the courage.

Mona looked at her watch and frowned. "I have to go to a lab session, so I'll cut to the chase. Do you have a girlfriend?"

Eric, shocked at her forthrightness, stammered out a no.

"Thought so... have you ever?"

"I've hooked up with a couple girls at parties, but no. No girlfriends."

Mona cocked an eyebrow. "Really? Hooked up at parties?"

"Fine, I kissed two girls at two different parties." Eric blushed deeply, embarrassed at his overly honest answers.

"Mmhmm." Mona hummed as she thought. "Well, you're cute, but it sounds like you need some additional tutoring. What do you think? I could teach you how to be the perfect boyfriend."

"Uh, haha," Eric laughed nervously. He fidgeted at the sudden growth in his pants. "Yeah, that, uh, sounds good."

"Are you sure? My pedagogical methods are a bit... unconventional. You think you can handle it?"

"Hah, yeah, not a problem." Eric's cool was trying so very hard to return, and he almost managed to sound confident with that response. Until Mona laughed a little.

"We'll see. Why don't you meet me after this lab session. Bring some dinner and we can eat at my place."

They exchanged numbers, and Eric took her order for Thai food. There was no offer for her to pay her share, but Eric barely noticed.

Eric spent the remainder of the afternoon in an excited haze. That was unexpected, but so much better than he could have thought. He went back to his dorm room, chatted with his roommate Kevin for a while, and tried to keep his mind off how nervous he was. Then, his phone buzzed.

"lesson one: grooming. shave the bush and the tree looks bigger. take care of it before dinner."

Eric spent the next 45 minutes in the shower, fighting with his unruly bush. This was totally new for him, and he was terrified of nicking his sack. By the end, his fingers and toes were wrinkly, but his pubic hair was gone and he could feel the breeze on his newly exposed scrotum. The sensations were overwhelming, and made stuffing himself into his boxers complicated.

Soon Eric was waiting outside the Chem E building with a bag of Thai food. Mona's face lit up when she saw him. "Good boy!" she exclaimed, giving him a peck on the cheek.

Eric felt awkward about being called a good boy, but couldn't deny that it made his heart flutter. They walked just off-campus to the apartment Mona shared with her roommates, Sarah and Alice. She explained that they were both out tonight, so they had the place to themselves. Mona settled on the couch and told Eric where he could find plates, utensils, and drinks in the kitchen down the hall, which he fetched.

Their earlier conversation resumed and dinner flew by. Eric had finished his dinner and was gazing into Mona's eyes as she explained something or other about her lab session. He understood some, but mostly it was over his head. It didn't matter, though. He just enjoyed listening to her. Mona caught the look and laughed at how she was going on.

"You're a good listener. That's important in a boyfriend. A good boyfriend does more than that, though. Lesson two: a good boyfriend gives his partner a foot rub after a long day walking around campus." Mona laid down on the couch, her feet in Eric's lap.

"I can do that," Eric said. Foot rub on a first date? This wasn't so bad, and she had cute feet and nice legs. He went right to it, rubbing her foot, and peeling off the plain cotton sock at Mona's direction. He could tell they were a bit sweaty, but it wasn't all that smelly. In fact, he kind of liked the smell.

Mona laid back and relaxed, continuing her conversation. Eric continued gazing at her, and he couldn't help but get hard as she shifted around. Every time he switched feet, she brushed against his hardness, but she didn't acknowledge it if she even noticed.

"You can kiss them, too." Mona said, when she caught him staring. Eric bent down to kiss the top of her foot. When he looked up at her, she shifted just right so he caught a glimpse up her gray skirt to her plain white panties underneath. He blushed and looked away. Mona pushed her foot up to his face. Eric kissed it again, and again, covering it in kisses.

"Lick"

Eric obliged, licking the sole of her foot from heel to toe before sucking on each toe. The taste was like the smell, salty and a bit sweaty, but not at all unpleasant. He relished having her foot on his face while the other massaged his swollen prick.

"Mmmm... good boy." Mona looked down at him as he cleaned her other foot. "I hope you're a fast learner with that mouth of yours."

Mona flipped over, resting on her stomach on the couch. Eric took the hint and started kissing the back of her legs. When he reached the hem of her skirt, Mona pulled it up to her waist, exposing her backside. It wasn't a big backside, but Eric was no snob. He gently kissed up the backs of her thighs, taking his time and kissing every inch. Eric reached the plain cotton panties and kissed each cheek before moving to her lower back.

"Kiss it, Eric." Mona's voice was sharper than before, and Eric felt something in his brain tingle. He went back to kissing her ass and waited for more instruction.

"Good boyfriends don't just kiss ass, they eat it," Mona said as she reached back and pulled down her panties.

It turned out that Mona's personal hygiene demand was a one-way deal. Eric may have been freshly shorn, but if Mona's sex had ever been near a razor he couldn't tell. Her ass wasn't that hairy, thankfully, but he could see the overgrowth around front along with a few stray hairs around her starfish.

It also turned out, this wasn't as important to Eric as he would have thought. He kissed a trail from her cheeks down her ass and planted one right one her puckered hole. It didn't smell or taste bad, and it was erotic as hell. Mona let out a long sigh as she settled down to let Eric do his job. Eric went at it with gusto, tonguing her hole lovingly. He still hadn't been down on a girl properly, but he was no stranger to porn. Mona relaxed into it, enjoying his ministrations.

"That's good," Mona said as she sat up. "Now for the most important part of the lesson." She gently pushed Eric's shoulders until he was off the couch and sitting at her feet. He looked up at her, the rumpled skirt, plain white blouse, black rimmed glasses, shoulder length brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, and thought she might be the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

"You always need to be sure your girlfriend cums when she wants. Some girls want to cum all the time, and some girls only want it sometimes. You have to pay attention to what they want so they're satisfied. Lucky for you, I'm in the former camp." Mona hiked up her skirt and let Eric appreciate her furred glory, spreading her lips with her hand. He could smell her sex while he was eating her behind, and now he was practically drooling at the prospect of going down on her. She obliged, guiding his head with her hand.

Eric dove right in. The hair tickled his nose a bit, but he kind of liked it, and he lapped her up with enthusiasm. Her smell was stronger here, and intoxicating. He licked all around, giving her pussy a thorough going over before settling on her clit. Mona stroked his hair, moaning when he hit the right spot, and correcting him when he wasn't. He was new at this, but enthusiastic and Mona was a good teacher. Soon enough, both hands were on his head holding him in place as she ground her pelvis into his face and came loudly. She held him there as her hips bucked and her breath caught.

Mona held Eric's head in place as she came down. He kissed her thighs as the orgasm subsided, enjoying having done such a good job.

"Not bad," she finally said, "but you need practice." Mona said it matter of factly, but Eric was deflated. He'd do better next time, if she would let him have a next time.

"Let's see how you did on the take-home part of the assignment."

Eric was confused, but Mona got him to stand and drop his pants. His previously raging erection disappeared in the open air and Mona's cool, evaluating gaze. She produced tweezers out of who-knows-where and plucked the stray hairs Eric had missed. Despite the stings, her gentle touch had him throbbing again. She hummed while she worked, lazily stroking him and taking her time, getting him slowly to his own orgasm.

"This could have been better." Mona released his needy cock and had him put his pants back on.

"I'll do better next time... on both tasks." Eric stammered. He couldn't believe what he was saying, or really anything that just happened, but he still wanted to please and impress her.

"I hope so," again Mona was cool in her response. "You can take me out to dinner on Friday and we'll see if you get another lesson. Until then, no jerking off. You can look at porn, if you must. It's a poor excuse for a boyfriend who doesn't want sex because he already took care of himself."

"Yeah, sure, thank you." Eric blurted out. He didn't know why he was thanking her, or what for, but it felt right. He was over the moon that he'd get another chance.

Mona gave him a peck on the cheek when they said their goodbyes. He walked back to his dorm, smelling pussy on his face and replaying the whirlwind of a day in his head. He was reasonably sure it had gone well, and he hoped Mona felt the same way.

fpat97
fpat97
260 Followers