Lockdown Amateur Stars

Story Info
Two straight friends start a gay porn channel to make money.
5.1k words
4.68
23.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5 weeks into the coronavirus lockdown, my resistance finally cracked. My roommate, John, and I were broke as hell and we had been fired from our workplace at the local mall. The landlord, who was a Mexican gangster, wanted rent paid on time or else we were in serious trouble. We had only a few days supply of food remaining. I was horny and I had not heard a girl over in months.

John, my roommate, had broken up with his girlfriend over a year ago. And now since we were both broke and about to be thrown on the street, he came up with an intriguing idea.

I arrived on this Tuesday evening at around 7pm riding my bicycle from the mall. I had got it two years ago when John and I were both in college. In the basket, I was carrying men's cleaning products and a few brands of lubes.

I went up the staircases to our two bedroom apartment with a balcony view over looking a suburban area.

When I entered, John was seated in a couch wearing only his speedo shorts. He was what you would call handsome and athletic and didn't mind flaunting himself in front of anybody. He had long black hair which he often tied in a pony tail to look like a dangerous martial artist from the 90s. His face was smooth and shaven in contrast to mine. His eyes were a deep blue. His body was perfectly proportioned and well built from a few years of gym work.

"Hey, Matt." John said

"Hey bro." I replied.

"You have everything?"

"Yeah I do."

"You need to get rid of all that Latina hair allover your body. This lockdown is making you lazy."

I laughed. "Only a little."

A few minutes later, I emerged from the bathroom having reduced my pubic hair, cut out all my chest hair and trimmed my facial hair to acceptable society standards without taking it all off. It was like a Hispanic family tradition to not cut off all your hair.

"From a raging bear to barely a twink." John said jokingly. "Or still just a bear."

"I can't get it all off. We both know that." I said as I walked to the couch in my towel.

Infront of the couch was a table with a laptop and HD webcam mounted on it. I sighed heavily in anticipation. What we were about to do was harder than I thought.

"I've logged into the site." John said. "We can go live now."

"Okay let's do it."

"Are you 100% sure?"

"Yeah. We need the money. It's just jerking off." I said more confidently. John had come up with the idea of joining this gay site where we could jerk off next to each other and get paid for it.

I looked at the computer screen. Our channel was all set up. The video was scheduled to begin soon. Already, about 23 people were waiting for the livestream to begin.

"So many horny gay guys waiting to watch us" John said. "We could make a torn of money today. Pay off a few bills tomorrow."

"Don't you think we are about to become pornstars?" I said nervously.

"It's only temporary and they can't download any of the videos we put up. So we could just delete them after a while and no one will know."

"You really believe that?" I was starting to realise maybe John didn't have the grasp I thought he had of how the internet works.

"Besides we are only jerking off. No gay stuff."

"Right," I said "So let's begin."

He clicked at the computer and a few seconds later, we were live.

"Welcome to our channel, guys." John spoke. "We are going to be recording daily videos where we jerk off next to each other. Hope you like it. We are open to any suggestions of how we can spice it up but no gay stuff. We are really straight and just doing this for the money."

John pulled down his shorts and I was surprised to see he had a very hard 6-inch dick.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed.

"What?"

"When did you get hard?"

"Right now. My dick gets hard when it knows I'm about to beat it."

"Okay." I said reluctantly. Then I stood and pulled off my tower. My shower shrinked dick, just slightly smaller than John's, was dangling with no sign of hardening.

We both got back in the couch next to each other but without any contact between our bodies. Not even our wide spread legs touching.

I grabbed the lube off the table and poured some on my hand. I was left handed so I sat on the left side. We started jerking our dicks almost right away.

My dick took a while to come to full hardness. John was jerking off furiously and breathing heavily. I looked over at him. His dick was rockhard and upright. One hand on his dick and another touching his balls. We both looked at each other. Suddenly I felt my dick getting harder. I jerked off faster.

John seemed to be on the verge.

"Fuck yeah!" John yelled. His dick glistening wet with lube. His face painted with sweaty ecstacy.

He shouted a deep guttural moan as he shot several spurts of cum across the table and even on the laptop and Webcam.

Immediately, I also shot a powerful load onto the table and couch. I jerked and convulsed and moaned as the cum escaped from my dick.

A moment later, we were both calm and laughing. John looked over at the computer.

"You won't believe this but we had almost a thousand viewers on our first stream." he chuckled "That's money, baby."

"Great," I said loudly. "But we just made a 10 minute video. Isn't that short?"

"It doesn't matter." John said and turned to the webcam "Thanks for watching guys. Any suggestions in the comments and see you tomorrow. Same time. Stay balls empty and stay at home. Peace. Out."

He clicked something and the stream went offline.

"How much do you think we will get for this?" I asked.

"Maybe between 10 to 50 dollars a week from these views."

"That's too low."

"We can increase the numbers by doing more adventurous things. Then we can attract more people and then get advertisers's attention. From there, we could be looking at something like 1500 a week or roughly 200 a day."

"What can we do?"

"Well there's a section for dares on the site. The viewers are allowed to dare the content producers into doing certain sexual acts. If we poke around it, by the end of today, someone will post a dare for us."

"Then how will that help us?"

"If you decide to do a dare, it raises your online cred and increases your audience. What do you think?"

"We should do it."

"Great." He stood and rushed to the shower.

A few hours later, we sat watching a TV show. It was coming to midnight. John had been perusing the dares to see if we had been tagged recently.

"I don't think we shall get tagged in a dare today." he said "Let's wait tomorrow."

Indeed, the very next day, John told me we had a dare. It was brunchtime and we were eating what was essentially our last box of cornflakes.

"You're not gonna believe this, Matt." He begun "They want you to record me cutting off your pubic hair. Can you believe that shit?"

"Oh" I laughed "Why not?"

"It's just I thought they would give you that sort of dare."

"Well, looks like we don't have a dare then."

"I can do it. It's no big deal."

"Wait...I thought you just said you can't do it."

"No I didn't say that."

"Well, it's kinda gay and we said no gay stuff."

"Yes we did. But this is not. It's just cutting hair. Like the way a barber might trim your hair."

"No I'm not doing it." I said

"It's just a small thing. You're overthinking it. I promise I'll be quick. Besides, I scheduled the dare this evening at 7pm and already almost a thousand fetish freaks want to see it."

"What?"

"We are going to make money, bro." He smiled.

"Alright." I accepted the dare.

Later that evening, I was seated on a small stool butt naked. John walked in holding the webcam also completely nude. His hairless cock already semi erect.

"We are live," he said "Matt is about to get a manscaping of a lifetime."

"I hope it's worth it, guys" I said. Our videos were too amateur.

John walked over and knelt between my legs. He brought the camera closer to my dick as if inspecting it and then moved it under to get a shot of the balls.

"Can we just get started?"

"Wait a second," he said looking surprised. "We just hit a thousand viewers."

I sighed feeling uncomfortable. "That's more than I thought."

"Here, hold the camera," John handed me the camera "Make it face down at your crouch and make sure I'm in full view. It's my time to shine, baby."

He grabbed a razor and cream and started going at it. He held my dick in one hand, poured the shaving cream and quietly trimmed the hair on the sides and above it.

Suddenly, my dick started hardening in my best friend's hands. It was embarrassing. I regretted why I had allowed him to talk me into doing this in the first place.

He continued the trimming and in the process, he would lightly stroke my dick unintentionally and, again unintentionally, my dick got harder.

Soon, he moved to my balls and added more cream. He put the razor down and used his hands to spread it allover my balls. I gasped with pleasure. His other hand was holding my dick up straight.

"Looks like you're enjoying it." John said, smiling, looking up at me.

"It's just a reflex action." I defended myself. "A dick gets hard when it gets touched."

"I understand." He said.

He started moving the razor on my balls, taking off all the hair. My dick twitched between his fingers at the subtle jerking motion. The burning cream acting as lube. John laughing at the sudden erect penis.

"The viewers must be loving this," he said. The pov camera angle made him look smaller than he was. But wait-

What the hell! His dick was super hard. Just like mine. Was it because of what we were doing or was he always hard?

Within no time, John was done with the shaving. He got a warm wet towel and passed it allover my balls. I let out another moan. This was going to be harder than I thought.

He cleaned off all the cream, then the towel moved to my dick. He used it to clean all the cream off, moving up and down on it a few times.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

I looked down. John was jerking his dick off while his other hand was now clearly jerking me off with the towel.

All sense of resistance somehow disappeared. I just let all the desire take over. I let John put his bare hand on my dick and massage it. I was breathing heavily. I was panting like an animal. I was sweating. I was in sexual overdrive. I was hard as a rock.

John spit on my dick and continued jerking it. I realised I was having a hard time holding the camera in the right position. I moved the camera to get a view of John's dick.

"Have you ever been this turned on?" He asked.

I moved the camera back up to capture his face. "Never," I said.

He increased his jerking speed and suddenly I was close.

"I'm gonna cum." I let out a sharp cry. I had never heard myself sound so submissive.

He positioned himself on top of my dick. The first shots of cum went direct on his face and right on his tongue. I yelled out loudly and succumbed to the moment. At some stage, he pulled the camera from my hand and quickly stood up.

Just as I oriented myself, I realised John's dick was in my face. The camera in his left hand. I had to let him cum on me since he had let me cum on him. It was only fair. I closed my eyes as he shot several spurts of cum onto my face and chest.

"Yaaaaaa!" He screamed "Fuck! Oh shit! Fuck, my cum is allover you. Aaah. Aaah. That's so good, Matt."

After he had unloaded his cum on me, he passed his dick on my lips and cheeks. Camera still recording. Then he hit my cheeks with it and he took a step back. Still breathing like he had run a marathon.

"That's the most intense cumshot I've ever had." John said.

He walked out the room as I cleaned up. What an intense experience, I thought.

A short while later, I walked into the living room. John was huddled over the laptop.

He looked up and smiled. "We peaked at 5500 viewers today. We are gonna make a lot of money." He sounded very excited.

"Look, man," I said and then realized I was about to spoil his excitement. "This is going great and all but I don't want to be a famous gay pornstar. My parents will die if I come out as gay or they know I'm a pornstar. You know how religious they are."

"Wowowo, calm down. You're overthinking again. No one is becoming a pornstar. It's just a temporary thing. Besides, we are not really gay, okay?"

I suddenly realized I had all these deeply buried insecurities bubbling to the surface. "I'm sorry I shouted at you, man. I'm just getting self-conscious."

"It's okay, I understand. Do you have a problem with what we just did?"

"It's gay. And I wouldn't want it to happen again."

"It was merely just a handjob. It's nothing to worry about."

"Not for you clearly," I went off to my bedroom.

The next morning, I woke up feeling energetic and cheery. I went on a bike ride and did some stretching exercises in our living room. John sat watching me as he ate his breakfast.

"Do you know how much we have made from the site so far?" He said

"I don't know. 100 dollars?"

He chuckled. "300."

I turned around in my tight exercise shorts. "No way. Are you for real?"

"Yeah I'm for real." He nodded while smiling. "We are doing great. Almost at 10000 views in 3 days. I'm thinking we can pay off the landlord in a few days."

"I guess we are on a hot streak. Let's keep it going."

"I agree. And that's why I think the next dare could be the reason we go mainstream on the site. Meaning we could be looking at something like 3000 a week if we are consistent. Also that means we could start doing ads very soon. More money for us."

"Great," I said sensing a draw back. "So what's this dare you're talking about?"

"Well it's just something that could help us if you agree to it."

"Just tell me what it is."

"We have to do a video of you," he paused and cleared his throat "A video of you jerking my dick..."

I was shocked. "Are you serious right now?"

"I mean we said no gay stuff but just think about it. The money is more than we were making at the mall every month. We make that money in a day here. Just think about it."

"By doing that, we are basically confirming we are gay. My family will kill me."

"No, it's not like that. We are gay for pay. I read something on the internet yesterday. If you have sex with another man, it doesn't mean you're gay. You have to be able to have feelings for him first."

This whole porn site business was getting out of hands. We were going to get in trouble. If we got famous, we could end up being the gossip topic of friends and family for months.

"You know what?" John spoke loudly. "We don't have a damn choice. While you were out, the landlord was here. He's giving us a few more days to get the money or get out."

"I could call my dad for a loan."

"C'mon, we gotta hustle for the money ourselves. We can't keep relying on our parents. We left college and that was supposed to be the end of that."

"Okay. Okay. I'll do it." Again, I found myself caving into pressure.

Later that evening, we ordered pizza and ate and drank while we waited for the clock to reach 7pm.

I was a bit nervous when the camera went live. I convinced myself I had to return the favour since John had jerked me off the previous day. We quickly got naked and sat in the coach. We were both hard.

John spoke into the camera like a seasoned pro. He held it before his face. It was supposed to be a pov shoot. They seemed to be popular these days.

Thanks to the coronavirus and fast internet connections, we had a live audience of 5000 viewers at 7.03pm and counting. I estimated we would be at 8000 towards the end. Maybe more.

"...and now, Matt will go between my legs and jerk me off." John said turning the camera to my hard dick and then to my face.

I got to my knees and crawled to the area between his legs. My dick got more stiff. John's dick was pointing upwards. I touched it and he shivered.

I started jerking it while my other hand massaged his balls. Suddenly, I felt a strange erotic attraction to his dick.

The camera focused on me. John spoke. "Would you put some lube?"

I looked around the living room. "There's no lube around here."

"Just use your spit." He said. I looked at him in the eye feeling strangely uncomfortable.

"I mean like this." John said. He spit in his hand and quickly lowered his hand to my dick and jerked it. I moaned loudly out of surprise. He jerked it a little while longer. Then he looked me in the eye and said, "You understand?"

"Yes I understand." I said while my dick throbbed and oozed precum as if demanding John's hand to touch it again.

I spit on John's dick and smeared the spit allover. I jerked it again, then spit on the head again and jerked his dick. I moved one hand to his balls and played with them. His dick suddenly struck me as beautiful and sexual in a way I had never visualised it.

I kept jerking quicker, feeling the pull of desire his dick had on me. I spit on his dick, my mouth just inches from the head of his cut dick. Feeling my inhibitions lowered, I decided to throw caution to the wind, to dare to go where none of us had gone before, to make a move which surprised me too.

I moved my drooling mouth to his dickhead and guided it into my throat. I choked on it and pulled away leaving the head in my mouth. John moaned out deeply in a way I had never heard him before. His mouth hang in a wide circle, his eyes closed, his desire evident for the world to see.

I started slowly going down on him, taking his dick, inch by inch, in to-and-fro motions. I sucked and devoured his dick letting go of all inhibitions, succumbing to the dick in an intimate sexual way.

John struggled to keep the camera facing my face and his dick. I stopped momentarily and turned to look at the computer screen, my left hand still jerking him off.

"9500 viewers." I said, realising my chin was covered in spit.

"Fuck me. We have a big audience today." John said. Every word out of John sounded like a struggle.

"We are doing great."

"Considering we are two straight guys. Doing this for the first time."

"Are we any good?"

"Well you're a damn fine cocksucker for one." John said hilariously.

That was my cue. I went back to his dick and continued deepthroating it. Within a few minutes, I was reaching the base of his dick.

"Fuck yess!" He yelled "I'm close."

I moved one hand to jerk off my dick as I used the other to finish him off. He shook and spasmed as spurts of cum erupted from his dick and went down my throat. The cum was too much and it ended up flowing down my chin. He shot for several seconds. We were both in a heightened sense of arousal.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned. "That's the best and hottest blowjob I've ever had." Then he leaned down into the view of the camera and kissed me on the lips, testing his own cum. We kissed for what felt like an eternity but was just a few seconds. Then we gazed into each other's eyes. He switched off the camera.

John put his hand on my cheek and said, "We are gonna make money. Plus we have enough to pay the landlord by tomorrow."

"Right," I said. "That's the hottest thing I have ever done."

"Me too," he said sounding a bit distant. "We should probably go to bed"

"Why? It's so early."

"I need to do the same to you." he smiled wickedly. "With no cameras."

We went to my bedroom and got on the bed. He sucked my dick until I came in his mouth. Later in the night, we did a side by side 69 and we came on each other's faces.

The next few days completely changed how we looked at one another. We were nolonger just friends but sexual partners getting off on each other. We did several live recordings of blowjobs in different positions. It was mindblowing sex.

About two weeks since we started our online gay channel, we decided to start doing ads for an anal sex toy company. They offered us a variety of sextoys from dildos to butt plugs to beads. We were to use them in our videos.

12