Lockdown Amateur Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening, I glanced at the 6-inch brown dildo on our table. It was bigger than our dicks. By this time, I intimately knew John's dick from base to head.

John came and sat next to me. He put his arm around my shoulders.

I turned to face him and my insides seemed to go insane with desire. There was something about John that was making me lose my sense lately.

He moved his face towards me and planted his lips on mine. We kissed for a long moment and then he stopped and looked at me.

"That's gay as hell," I said.

He smiled nervously. "I had to get that out of my system. Just forget it happened. Now, let's start."

The camera was rolling. John moved through the sextoys explaining what each of them does and how to use it.

Then he put the camera on a tripod facing the couch we used often.

I grabbed a butt plug and knelt between his legs. His dick was already hard. I decided to suck on it for a few seconds and then I deepthroated it. Soon, I was choking on his dick. John was panting and moaning how he loved it.

Then as I sucked him, I massaged the buttplug along his perineum and his ass. He looked like he was in heaven.

I moved the plug to his asshole and used my spit to lube it. Then I pushed it in. He groaned and looked down at me with the most sexual look anyone had ever given. I pushed it deeper until only the end remained outside his asshole.

I continued sucking his dick and suddenly he jumped out of the couch to grab the camera and then he recorded his dick spraying his cum allover my face as I jerked it. Afterwards, I licked his dick clean but I realised he was still hard.

"Okay, get on the couch." John said.

To my surprise, he grabbed the 6 inch dildo. I didn't know if I could take it. We hadn't even done any practice.

"Don't you think we should start small?" I said pointing at the smaller dildos.

"No, I don't think so," He said as he poured some lube on the dildo. Then he got down infront of the couch. "Get on your back."

I did as I was told. I lay on my back, ass at the edge, legs in the air, hard dick on my stomach.

"You've been scared to death of being gay. But today, you'll become gay and you'll love it. You'll beg for my dick like a horny gay slut before the night is out."

"Why would I do that?"

He spanked my ass hard and I felt my dick get harder. "Because you like my dick now, but you're about to love it after this."

His wet fingers moved around my asshole. I guess smearing the lube everywhere. He even moved to my dick and jerked it a bit and then moved back down. I was getting horny as hell.

John worked the dildo slowly into my asshole. Pushing it inch by inch. I cried out in pain but he told me to keep holding my legs.

I never expected it to be as painful as it was now. My dick deflated and it shrunk. He kept pushing it back and forth into my anus for several minutes until the pain gradually faded and my muscles acclimatized to the dildo. He started hitting my prostate more rhythmically which caused my dick to become super hard. I started moaning loudly. The pleasure sensation was phenomenal.

I looked up to see John was holding the camera in one hand and pushing the dildo with the other. His already hard dick was leaking with precum.

He moved closer and kissed me on the lips. "I'm going to fuck you, baby," he said.

The dildo bottomed out one last time and he slowly pulled it out.

"Please fuck me!" I moaned out loathing the emptiness left behind by the dildo. Never in a thousand years would I have hoped to beg another man to fuck me.

John moved his hard dick to my ass. "You have the nicest butt I've ever seen."

He slowly pushed it in but it sunk into my ass easily. He moaned out abruptly.

John started pounding my ass with his dick. Long sensuous thrusts coupled with a slow handjob on my dick. I was in seventh heaven. He slowly got faster and deeper literally fucking the soul out of me.

I moaned more loudly than ever. "Please fuck my ass. I love your dick. Give it to me."

He fucked me harder. I could see trails of sweat dripping from his torso. The lust in his eyes was unmistakable.

Then he pulled out and said, "Get on all fours."

I quickly flipped myself on the couch, making my ass face him. John poured more lube on his dick and plunged it back into my ass.

I screamed out in pleasure. He started fucking me hard. Very soon, I was moaning. I remembered all those girls I fucked in college and how they would scream. I was certainly now one of them.

John fucked me and spanked my ass. I was high on sex hormones and John's dick.

"Say it." John suddenly spoke as he rammed his dick at top speed into my ass.

"Say what?" I said between thrusts.

"Say you love my dick."

"I love your dick."

"Say, I'm gay."

"I'm gay!"

"I'm not buying it. Say it with passion. Say it like you mean it."

"I'm gay, and I love your dick. It's so good. It feels good. Keep fucking me. I'm close."

I hadn't even touched my dick but I found myself close to cumming. He pounded harder. His dick kept grazing my prostate constantly.

The buildup became unbearable. My dick exploded with a sudden impact. John just bottomed out. My prostate moved against his dick. The cum shot onto the couch. I cried out in pleasure and realised I was having the most erotic out of body experience I've ever had.

I felt John kissing my back and neck. He stayed on me until I was done then he pulled his dick out of my ass and he jerked off before cumming allover my ass.

After he came, he crawled onto the couch and we shared a kiss before he switched off the livestream.

We continued to kiss and then we sat together gazing at our viewership numbers. We had clocked 25000 viewers this time.

John held me in his hands. When this whole situation started, we just wanted to make money. I never thought I would feel the way I felt for John.

I turned to John. "I have to tell you something."

"No, can I go first?" he interrupted.

"Okay," I said.

"When I brought this whole idea to you, I thought our channel would be just us jerking off and nothing more. We slowly evolved along the way and now..." He paused and sighed nervously. "It doesn't matter to me if you feel the same things I feel. You seem immune to feelings sometimes. But I want you to know the truth. I'm falling in love with you. I didn't intend for it to happen. It has just happened. I think you're a good friend and roommate. It doesn't really matter to me that you feel the same way. All that matters is I tell you about how I feel before it kills me."

I was completely shocked. He said the exact things I was about to say.

I moved closer to him and climbed into his laps. We kissed again for a long moment. If that wasn't confirmation I felt the same, then nothing was.

"I feel the same way about you," I said "I'm in love with you. I've been so conflicted lately and it's all because I can't get you out of my head."

"Really," his face lit up with joy and laughter.

"So I guess we are now gay," I said smiling. "According to that internet definition you keep talking about."

"Yes, we are. And more than that. We are lovers."

I looked at him feeling an overwhelming sense of passion and desire. "I guess we are."

12