Lockdown Ch. 01

Story Info
Stepdaughter learns not to settle for less than she deserves.
2.6k words
4.5
30.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"-- with immediate effect, all schools and universities are closed, and you must only leave the house for essential purposes -- food, medicine..."

I clicked the TV off with the remote, and exchanged glances with my step-daughter. "Well, Beth, looks like it's you and me for however long, then."

She nodded thoughtfully. "I kind of thought this would happen. You'll still be able to work from home, right?"

"Absolutely -- and because I've got a key worker pass, I can get into the supermarket, fetch food for us, no problem."

Beth grinned. "So it's Netflix all the way, then..."

I gave her a roll of my eyes. "They'll probably work out a way for you to do some study online, at least. And a bit of help in the kitchen would be really great once in a while."

"I was only kidding," she reassured. "Actually I quite like cooking, you might be surprised."

I got up from my chair. "I'll sort out the spare room, then. I don't suppose you brought anything in the way of clothes?"

Beth shook her head. "Well, I have spare panties in my handbag -- for just in case --"

Her face took on a distinct shade of pink. "I mean --"

"It's OK," I smiled wryly. "I was married, you know. Anyway, I can wash and dry your stuff whenever you want -- I'm sure some of my t-shirts are long enough for you, and you can always put on a dressing gown if you feel uncomfortable."

Another shake of the head. "T-shirt'll be fine, I'm not that shy."

I kept to myself the thought that Beth covering up a little might be more for my benefit, not hers -- she'd grown into a very attractive young woman, and even thinking about her in only a t-shirt while I put her more intimate items of clothing in the washing machine...

I'd obviously missed Beth's question while I was distracted. "Sorry?"

"I said, would you like me to make some more coffee for us?"

"Mm, yes, please."

She busied herself with the kettle, returning with steaming mugs and curling up on the sofa with her legs under her. "So what are you going to miss most about uni?" I queried.

Beth's embarrassment returned. "Well, there was this guy -- we weren't exactly going out, but we'd met a couple of times for drinks in the Union. When I got back, I was going to ask him to -- um, well, you know..."

I looked at her thoughtfully. "Beth -- can I ask -- would that have been the first time you...?"

She nodded. "Of course I've messed around a little -- for God's sake don't tell Mum -- but never all the way. Actually, not much at all, really."

Beth seemed to be wrestling with some inner decision. "I was pretty nervous, actually, even though I really wanted to."

I reached out to touch her hand reassuringly. "What were you nervous about? That it'd hurt, the first time?"

"Not really. More that he'd realise I didn't know what I was doing, that he wouldn't like it. That he wouldn't like me..."

I gave her another wry smile. "Beth, believe me, most guys don't want anything complicated. They want to see you with your clothes off, touch you, put their thing in you until -- you know, until it happens for them. If you offer to use your mouth on them one time, they'll think they've died and gone to heaven."

Beth's cheeks were bright red at my frank answer, but she nodded. "OK."

I frowned a little. "Beth, you know it's meant to feel good for you too, right?"

"I suppose. I hadn't really thought about it."

I pressed my lips together tightly. "In fact, if a guy would settle for just what I said before, I'd say he was pretty selfish."

I could see Beth starting to look thoughtful. "I've never heard anybody put it like that."

I hesitated before asking my next question. "Beth, do you -- do you touch yourself...?"

She shook her head. "Mum always said it was dirty."

I sighed. "Well, I wouldn't agree. And if you had, you might have a better idea what you'd be wanting from a lover in return."

Beth blinked at my choice of words, then looked down before she spoke again. "Tim -- you can tell me if this is out of order, but -- could you help me think about it? Like you said, you were married, so you must know, right?"

My eyes widened at the turn the conversation had taken, but I nodded. "OK."

"So where do we start?" Beth wondered.

"Well, let's imagine you're in your room in hall, it's late at night, nobody's going to interrupt you. You've not undressed yet, but you're lying on your bed, just the bedside light on."

"OK, I've got the picture."

"So when you think about being with someone, what comes into your head -- do you think about this guy you talked about?"

Beth didn't reply immediately, and I wondered what could possibly be in her mind that she might not want to confess. After all, she'd admitted her inexperience -- I found it hard to imagine what she'd think of doing, that would be difficult to talk about.

Finally she spoke. "Tim -- if I tell you, and you're really angry, I -- I can go to Mum's, it's not that far, I'm sure I wouldn't get stopped --"

"Beth," I reassured, "there is nothing -- nothing at all -- you could say that would change anything. I love you, remember."

She took a deep breath. "OK. When I think about -- well, like you said, being with someone, I think about -- you. I imagine you."

Despite my assurance to her, I blinked hard. "Beth -- that's... that's fine."

I managed a grin. "Really not sure why you would, though."

"Because -- you've always been kind to me, all those times you helped with homework, took me to the bird place at weekends. Stuck plasters on when I scraped my knee."

My mind tried to accommodate to this new reality. "OK."

Beth seemed to take control of the conversation a little more. "So I'm on my bed, like you said, and I'm picturing you in the room with me, you come over to the bed, but instead of tucking me in and giving me a goodnight kiss on the forehead, you bend down to kiss me on the mouth, and I can't help myself, my lips part for you..."

She shifted in her seat, and I found myself trying to work out how she'd managed never to touch herself, given that even after such a short time she was obviously more than a little turned on.

"So what then?" I prompted.

"Well, I know guys like girls' breasts, don't they, so I'm imagining you'd start to touch them with your hand..."

I nodded. "So try that now."

Beth's eyes were locked on mine as her fingers moved to her breast, squeezing gently through her t-shirt. "Nice?" I queried.

"Mmm."

She took a deep breath. "So I think you'd stroke them for a while, then -- oh -- my nipples would be hard, so you'd touch those with your fingers --"

She mirrored her words with her hand, her eyes closing as she pressed a nipple gently between thumb and forefinger. "Ohh, that feels nice."

Her hand moved to her other breast, and she gasped. "Mm -- I think this is where I'd want them to be bare to you, would that be OK?"

"Go ahead," I nodded.

I watched mesmerised as Beth pulled her t-shirt smoothly over her head, then reached behind her back to unsnap her bra, letting the soft lace fall into her hands then putting it aside. She cupped her breasts -- "Mm, my nipples feel so hard" -- then started to stroke, to press her nipples again.

"Maybe now I'd put my mouth on them," I prompted her fantasy to continue.

"Mm, yes."

Beth carefully wet her fingers with her tongue and brushed her nipples with fingertips. "Ohh... I would definitely want you to be touching somewhere else now."

Her hand slid down, lifting her short skirt, pressing on the damp cotton between her now-parted thighs, and she moaned as her hips flexed against her fingers. "Oh, I'm so wet..."

I nodded. "What would I do next?"

"Oh -- I don't know --" gasped Beth. "Tell me --"

"I'd unbutton your skirt --" her fingers fumbled with the buttons -- "take it off --" Beth slid the skirt down, dropping it on the floor -- "then I'd slide your panties down --"

Beth hooked her fingers through the elastic, slipping them down, then figleafed herself with her hand for a moment before relaxing, parting her thighs again. I marvelled at the sight of this gorgeous young woman now completely revealed to me. "Beth, you're beautiful."

She smiled. "Glad you think so."

She flexed her hips again. "So what would you do now?"

"I'd explore you with my fingers --" Beth's fingertips moved down through the patch of soft dark fur between her thighs to touch herself again -- "and I'd definitely touch that really sensitive place --" Beth gasped as her fingertip brushed over her nub, started to circle it -- "yes, like that, don't stop..."

Beth's other hand was back on her breast now, squeezing, touching her nipple, and I watched fascinated as the muscles under the smooth skin of her stomach started to tense. "And after I'd touched you like that for a while, I'd definitely bend down to put my mouth there, my tongue exploring everywhere but gradually getting closer to that sensitive spot, then onto it, using my lips, suckling a little then flickering my tongue over you --"

Beth's breathing was coming in short gasps now. "Oh -- oh yes -- your mouth there -- ohhhh!!"

Her back arched, her head tilted back, eyes closed, mouth an O of ecstasy, then -- oh! -- a spurt of clear liquid past her still-moving fingers, making her skin glisten. Her thighs clenched around her hand, and Beth turned on her side, body tensing with aftershocks of pleasure. "Mm -- oh -- mmm..."

Finally she subsided, opening her eyes again. "Oh my goodness..."

For the first time I dared to reach out and touch her skin with gentle fingertips. "Well done, darling."

Beth sat up, running her fingers through her just-a-little-dishevelled hair, taking a deep breath. "Mm."

She smiled at me quizzically. "So that's what you'd do, if...?"

I nodded. "Believe me, I'd really enjoy -- have really enjoyed, your pleasure."

Beth shook her head slowly. "I never imagined -- and I'd have just let him, what was it you said, put his thing in me till it happened for him, and maybe that would have been it..."

I chuckled softly. "Well, now you know a little more."

Beth looked thoughtful. "But -- fair's fair -- I should return the favour, if that's the right way to say it?"

My slightly bemused mind had a little trouble working out whether her words applied to our shared fantasy, or the here-and-now reality which had mirrored it so pleasurably for Beth. "Well, you'd have one fairly frustrated lover if not."

I put my fingers under her chin, looking at her seriously. "But Beth -- that doesn't mean you'd have to do whatever he asked. Only what you felt comfortable with."

Beth nodded. "But tell me what he --"

She paused. "This was supposed to be you, remember. Tell me what you'd want to happen next -- anything at all."

"Well, at some point while all this was going on, I'd definitely have lost my shirt and my jeans," I began.

"Go on then," nodded Beth.

I stood up, undressing down to my y-fronts, and Beth looked at me curiously. "Seems to be a wet spot there?"

I chuckled. "OK, lesson one -- guys leak a little when they get really turned on."

"Oh, I see."

I resumed my seat, and Beth deliberately shifted position so that her leg was touching mine. "Mm, that feels nice," she murmured. "So what would I do to you...?"

"Well," I let my mind drift back into our shared fantasy, "let's assume we've decided that tonight we're not going to -- I mean --"

"You're not going to put your thing in me," she chuckled. "Just out of interest, why wouldn't you?"

"Oh, all sorts of reasons. Maybe it's your period --" Beth's cheeks coloured again, but she nodded -- "or you want to give me a treat -- remember what I said guys really like? Every once in a while they'll definitely take that, even over being inside you."

"The things I'm learning," nodded Beth. "OK, we're going to do that. So how do I start?"

It was my turn to go a little pink. "Well -- this isn't the same for all guys, but the one thing I absolutely can't resist is, well, having my nipples touched..."

"Like this...?" murmured Beth, reaching to circle one nipple with a fingertip then brush it.

I gasped. "God, Beth, yes. But best of all with your mouth -- but you don't have to --"

Without hesitation Beth bent to kiss my chest, then the tip of each nipple, then suckle me gently, moving from one side to the other, her fingers taking the place of her mouth. "Oh god," I gasped again. "Beth, that's perfect."

She lifted her head for a moment, grinning. "I should have believed you when you said guys were easy to please."

She continued her attention on my nipples, then I felt her fingers stroke gently down my stomach, press against my hardness through my y-fronts. "We can lose these?" she queried.

"Mm," I managed.

She knelt, tugging them down, then I couldn't hold back a moan as her lips pressed against my tip, her tongue dabbing to pick up the bead of clear liquid that'd formed. "Tastes nice," she smiled.

"Beth --" I gasped as her mouth surrounded all of me -- "if you keep doing that, you're definitely going to get me there."

"I'm counting on it," she smiled again, then began to move more insistently on me, her fingers wrapped around me now too.

"You -- you don't have to have my stuff in your mouth --" I managed. "You can move back, it can go anywhere, I'll clean it up."

There was something of hunger almost in Beth's voice. "I want it -- I want to feel it all over my lips, my tongue, all warm, then I'll swallow it --"

The picture in my mind of Beth's lips parted, glistening, creamy liquid covering her tongue, was the nudge I needed, and I gave a loud groan, stiffening in her mouth, her wide eyes looking up at me. I spurted, and I saw her blink in surprise, replaced with a look of satisfaction as she wrapped her lips around me to catch everything I was giving her. I spurted once more, then again, then subsided, gasping, watching her throat as she swallowed. "Mmm..."

She swept her tongue over her lips, catching an escaped drop. "Was that OK...?"

I drew her upwards, into my arms. "Beth, that was more than OK -- died and gone to heaven, remember?"

"I'm glad..."

She looked up into my face. "Tim? Tomorrow, can we -- can we do it all for real, even the bits we missed out today?"

"If that's what you want..."

"More than anything," she nodded. "Now, you're not going to bother making up the spare bed, are you -- we're not going to need it..."