Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie was done next and passed her list to across the table to Cassie. Cassie took a few more moments to add her third wish and then picked up Ellie's list as she passed hers to Eric.

Ellie laughed out loud as she read Eric's list and gave him a wry grin as she got up to go share it with Cassie. Cassie read the three on Ellie's list that said, "Smoke some weed. Go on a ski trip. Go to Spring Break with my friends." Cassie couldn't help smile, and perhaps it was the alcohol, but she found that she wasn't at all shocked at the list. All three wishes sounded just like Ellie.

When Eric opened Cassie's list he felt an instant pang of regret, that he'd been so blunt and honest about filling out his own. She had listed, "Go to a movie. Go somewhere tropical for Christmas. Not have to be in charge of something for once." He looked up to see Cassie looking a little shocked in his direction and he blushed realizing that they were both reading what he had written. He felt wave of relief pass over him, when Cassie eventually rolled her eyes, smiled and turned to Ellie to say, "Well I guess he's a typical college guy now, isn't he." She turned back to Eric to wag her head in mock disapproval, but she couldn't quite erase the smile that she was fighting to suppress as she did. Cassie leaned over to hand Ellie's list to him and Eric felt a lot better seeing that his list of wishes wasn't that much worse than Ellie's.

"Okay then," Cassie raised her glass. "Guess we've got our wish lists. Here's to Christmas miracles!" They all took a drink.

12