Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhealy55
jhealy55
1,048 Followers

As he finally got the ball under his own chin, Eric stepped back and turned toward Cassie, only to feel his bare foot slip on a small puddle of spilled liquid on the tile floor. He only lost his balance for a moment, but his head jerked up in reaction and the ball dropped to the floor. Eric looked at the ground in surprise, and tried to process what must have happened, as he pieced it together through the haze of alcohol and the weed that was fully hitting him in that moment. Cassie turned to grab a dish towel to wipe up the spill, concerned, even as drunk as she was, that someone might get seriously hurt if the spill was left unattended.

Cassie knelt down to wipe up the spill and as she looked up, Eric was trying to maintain his balance, while also trying to pull first one leg, and then the other from his jeans, without falling over. He was wearing a pair of form-fitting, light blue, athletic underwear that extended down to the middle of his well muscled thighs. Cassie looked up at Eric, still laughing as he pulled the jeans from his remaining leg, and though she hadn't intended to, her eyes were drawn to the fabric pouch at the front of his underwear. Time froze as she saw the unmistakable outline of her brother's fully erect cock, as it stretched diagonally to one side, under the thin wicking fabric of his underwear.

She drunkenly wondered if he even realized that he had an erection, as they were all pretty out of it, and if she should say something to stop the game, so that Eric could cover it up, or take a minute to get it under control. He and Ellie were laughing about his struggle to take off his pants and neither even seemed to notice the obvious bulge. Cassie realized she could even see the outline of where his circumcised head flared out near the top of his penis through the thin, stretch fabric. Standing up quickly, Cassie turned to put the dish towel over the edge of the sink and hesitated there for a long moment, waiting for Ellie to say something at the moment when she too had noticed his erection, so that she could turn around to find Eric already covering himself.

Cassie had no idea that Ellie's eyes had searched out the tell-tale sign of his hard dick from the very moment Eric had begun to undo his pants. She could tell that Eric was obviously very wasted and as he struggled to get out of his pants, she was laughing as much from her delight at seeing that he had worn thin athletic underwear, rather than white cotton briefs, as much as she found his loss of balance as funny as he did. As he stood up to toss his pants on the floor, she was rewarded with a full look at the long, thick length of hard dick clearly outlined under the thin stretch fabric. Where she had been guessing at its shape under the tent of his wet trunks over the last couple of days, here was the exact size and shape revealed in all of its erect glory. She was giddy with seeing him like that and it wasn't hard to laugh along with him as she looked forward to whether he would lose his last piece of clothing in the very next round.

After a few moments passed, Cassie quickly rinsed her hands at the sink, stalling for Ellie to make the shocking discovery that would allow her to turn around. Instead Ellie simply bleated, "C'mon Cassie, you're holding up the game!"

Cassie's heart was thumping in her chest as she turned around, careful not to look down at Eric's crotch, even as the image of his hard dick was impossible for her to push out of her memory. If neither Ellie nor Eric had noticed, there was no way she could say anything without also revealing that she had looked at Eric's cock. As much as she wanted to hide her face in her hands in embarrassment and run from the room, she got herself under control and tried to act casual as Eric lifted the ball to his chin and Ellie prepared to start the timer. Eric came to her and slid his body into hers, just as they had the time before. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his back as she felt the full length of him pressed into the curves of her own body.

Except now Cassie could feel the length of his hard cock pressed up against her lower stomach and reaching out toward her hip. As much as she wanted to focus on the movement of the ball and aligning it under her chin, she was overwhelmed by the sensation the strong muscles of his back under her hands and the lean, hard muscles of his chest and abdomen as her own body flowed over his bare skin through the thin fabric of her own bra and panties. This was as close as she had ever been to feeling a naked man holding her like this and she could feel her own body betray her as her pussy got increasingly wet and a warm, throbbing sensation radiated out from her clitoris and up into her stomach. As much as she wanted to deny it, the feel of her brother's hard dick pressing up against her, just inches from her pussy, was sending a pulsing wave of arousal through every cell in her body.

As Eric's body shifted against hers, she could feel his dick pressing and moving in small motions against her, defining its prominent size and asserting its intoxicating presence. Even as she took the ball under her chin and his chest pulled slowly away from her, it felt like his rigid cock was the last thing to touch her body and Cassie could feel the ghost of its imprint on her, even as she turned to Ellie, legs trembling and heart pounding in her chest.

Ellie had watched Eric's tight, muscular butt as he embraced Cassie. It occurred to her that Cassie must have felt his hard dick pressed against her and she suffered a brief twinge of envy that it was her, not Ellie, who was first to receive that honor. But looking at Cassie's face as she rested her head on Eric's shoulder, she looked to be entirely focused, her eyes closed, working to get the ball transferred finally between them.

When Eric backed successfully away from Cassie, he let out a fist pump of triumph and leaned back against the island counter to watch his sisters come together again in their skimpy underwear. He was noting the difference in their butts as they worked themselves around trying to find a good angle to shift the ball into place.

Cassie was bent over in her high cut black panties and Eric loved how her high, firm butt was accentuated by the way the fabric in her panties rode up her hips. The smooth, pale skin of her ass was flawless and Eric wondered if he could have possibly gotten away with taking a picture with his phone to remember this moment forever. Whatever he had initially expected from this night never even came close to how incredible it had actually turned out.

Watching his sister's bodies step in a tight circle to reveal Ellie's cute, curvy butt in her pink panties, Eric could feel his dick absolutely pulsing with a desire to slide in there with them. Having felt each of them pressed up against him, again and again, Eric was intoxicated with the feel of their bare skin and wanted to swim in their naked bodies, slither though them, touching, grabbing, kissing and sucking them wherever he could find purchase.

Eric was consumed with that image when the timer went off and he realized that each of them would now have to drink or take off another piece of clothing. Both of the girls seemed shocked that time had expired sooner than they expected and backed away from each other as they fully realized their predicament.

Cassie looked at Ellie unsure of what they should do. "Can you take another drink, El?"

"I can, but I might end the game by throwing up pretty soon if I do." Ellie shook her head.

"So what do we do? I'm already so drunk," Cassie pleaded.

"The game will probably be over pretty quick," Ellie pointed out. "Eric's down to his underwear and if we are too, then one more round will end it." She shrugged. "If we take another drink, we could just end up in the exact same spot in the next few minutes and be drunker than we already are."

"So you're saying we should just get it over with?" Cassie asked, trying to follow her reasoning.

"Sure, I guess. If we quit, we both end up being Eric's bitch and he could end up telling us to both strip completely naked anyway, so we're better off just losing our tops and taking our chances." Ellie nodded as she worked through it. "What the hell," she shrugged. "Nobody is ever gonna find out anyway, right?" She turned to Eric. "You won't tell anybody, will you?"

"Yeah, never," Eric croaked, his throat tight with anticipation of what was about to happen.

"I can't believe we're actually going to go through with this, though," Cassie looked to Ellie in disbelief, her eyes pleading with her sister to somehow fix it.

"Hey," Ellie stepped over to Cassie and grabbed her forearm. "We totally agreed to give Eric the most kick-ass college party we could after everything he did to make our wishes come true!" She scowled drunkenly at big sister and held up her finger as Cassie began to protest. "You promised you would do whatever I said to make this party great. If you back out now, then it means that I'm stuck doing it on my own!"

Cassie took a deep breath and lowered her eyes in defeat. "Okay...okay, I'll do it too."

"C'mon, Cass,' Ellie tried to make the best of it. "It's just our boobies. It's not like we're gonna suck his dick or anything," she giggled. "So just put on your big girl panties and let's get it over with." She grabbed Cassie by the arm again and looked up into Cassie's downcast eyes. "C'mon, I'll even go first."

Ellie stepped back and reached up between her shoulder blades to release her bra while Cassie and Eric both looked on in stunned disbelief. As her hands went up to the straps of her now undone bra at her shoulders, Ellie paused for just a moment to look up at Eric before she pulled down the straps from both sides at the same time and her bra finally dropped free, revealing her bare boobs where Eric could plainly see them.

Ellie's puffy nipples were so pale a pink that they weren't much darker than the milky smooth skin of her melon-shaped tits. As turned on as she was to be standing there topless in front of Eric, her boobs felt especially swollen and engorged, as if they had grown a full cup size just by the sensation of feeling his eyes on her. Ellie could feel her pussy throbbing in the tension of the moment and reflexively placed her hands on her hips and cocked them slightly, trying to appear more confident than she felt, as a defense against how self-conscious she felt to have Eric see her this way. As his eyes grew wide at the way her magnificent tits barely sagged, looking both perky and huge on her petite frame, her eyes sought out the line of his painfully hard dick as it actually twitched visibly in his underwear while he stared at his sister's tits.

Time seemed to slow to a crawl as Eric committed every lingering moment of looking at Ellie's exposed tits to his memory, as his eyes soaked in the sight of the soft, puffy contour of her nipples as they swelled out from the firm, round globes of her boobs. He felt his cock twitching, and achingly hard, as he imagined being able to touch her again as he just had the day before in the water. Aware that he was staring at his sister topless, he remembered that Cassie was also standing right there, and self-consciously looked over to see Cassie looking back and forth between he and Ellie, trying to gauge their reactions.

Cassie had looked up to meet Eric's eyes just as his head turned and so she narrowly avoided being caught looking at his twitching cock as it pulsated underneath his underwear. Cassie had looked over to see Eric's reaction when Ellie revealed her tits and her eyes had been instantly drawn to the movement in his underwear, as his dick seemed to be trying to push away from his body and burst through the thin covering of material that was now doing little to conceal it.

As Cassie looked back to Ellie, she saw that both of them had turned to face her expectantly, as it was now her turn to remove her own bra. As her mind desperately searched for a way out, Cassie still had to secretly acknowledge the tingling sensation that had taken over every inch of her body, as well as the slippery wetness that she now felt between her pussy lips.

Seeing no way out, Cassie reached up to unclasp her own bra and hung her head as she felt the clasp come free between her trembling fingers. Hoping her hair would help to conceal her face as she tilted her head forward in shame, Cassie slowly reached up to the bra straps at her shoulders and held her breath as she let first one strap, and then the other, slowly slide down off down her arms. The fabric of her bra cups hung up momentarily on her hard nipples, but as they finally dropped free, Cassie felt the air in the room on the bare skin of her exposed breasts and nipples. Without all of the roundness and heft of Ellie's voluptuous boobs, Cassie's tits were still bigger than Eric had imagined and came up to a tantalizing point with each swollen nipple a deeper shade of pink than her sister's. As Cassie bent forward to slide her bra off her arms completely, Eric was treated to the wonderful sight they made as their cone shape and her flushed swollen nipples were revealed while they pointed momentarily toward the ground.

Eric was overwhelmed with seeing the demure Cassie exposed like that, just feet away from where he stood, when just a few hours earlier he had only been hoping to catch a peek at them through the distorted plastic walls of the beach. He couldn't believe that Cassie was actually here in front of him, willingly exposing herself like that. If he had hoped that the playful touching he'd shared with Ellie would one day allow him to one day see her topless, he never imagined he would be able to ever see Cassie this way. He looked up to see his sister's reaction, but Cassie was still looking down and to her left, her lips set in a determined line, trying to control her embarrassment and shame. Cassie turned to set her bra on the counter and Eric's eyes followed the line of her tits as she turned to the side, savoring every angle of her beautiful exposed breasts.

"Okay, Cassie," Ellie encouraged her. "You're up and we can't afford to lose this one!" Ellie handed her the ball and turned to set the timer.

Cassie slowly acknowledged and stepped toward Ellie as she placed the ball under her chin. If she had felt uncomfortable rubbing her body up against Ellie's while they were fully clothed, the sensation of feeling their bare breasts pressed together and her hard nipples brushing across the smooth skin of Ellie's boobs was almost too much for Cassie to handle. Her pussy continued to throb as she wondered what it must look like for Eric to see the two of them like that. Cassie was grateful that pressing up against Ellie gave her at least a minimum level of concealment, but she wondered if Ellie was as embarrassed, and excited, as she herself was in that moment.

Eric was beside himself and barely able to control his desire to reach down and satisfy the urgent need that his cock had, to be stroked to an orgasm. If he had wished for a picture of his sisters in their underwear earlier, he was crushed by his inability to video this round, where his sisters were rubbing their exposed tits together, their hard nipples sliding in and out of view, as they constantly shifted positions, squeezing their boobs into so many amazing shapes that he couldn't believe that he was lucky enough to see it.

When Ellie finally lifted away with the ball and Cassie stepped back, Eric realized that he was about to be able to feel Ellie's bare tits rubbing against him and he almost came a little in his underwear as a shudder went through him. Ellie reached over to reset the timer and Eric focused on the bouncy movements of her tits as she moved, her boobs wobbling and jiggling deliciously with each movement of her arms and body. In profile, her tits were even more impressive than they appeared from the front, as they jutted out impossibly from the line of her flat stomach below.

As Ellie stepped to him, Eric could see her eyes sparkling and her mouth pulling up into an irrepressible smile of anticipation. His hands were trembling as he reached for her sides and bent down to position himself between her chin and her bare boobs, now just inches from his face. He felt the puffy tips of her nipples brush across his chest as he shifted to one side and it was as soft as anything he had ever felt in his life. He longed to forget the ball and simply lower his face to those glorious mounds and take first one, and then the other, of her nipples into his mouth. He could feel his cock twitching against her hip and he was sure that a flow of precum was quickly accumulating in his underwear. In that moment, Eric found he didn't care a bit if his cock was visibly hard, and leaking through his underwear, as he would never regret this experience, or memory, for as long as he lived.

For her part, Cassie watched in fascination as her brother and sister's nearly naked bodies came together. She leaned back against the counter with her arms crossed in front of her tits, tingling with shame, embarrassment and an undeniable thrill of having exposed herself like she had. As much as she wanted to look away, or grab her clothes and leave the room, she couldn't help but stare as she watched the two of them undulating against one another, Ellie's tits rubbing and wobbling up against Eric's body and the look of Eric's aroused dick poking up, obscenely erect, inside his thin underwear. As much as she wanted to be disgusted by the sight, she was both mortified, and jittery with excitement, as she wondered if she was about to have to take Ellie's place.

As it was, Eric's distracted attempt to see and feel as much of Ellie's tits as he could allowed the ball to roll down Ellie's chest. Even as he lowered his cheek to squish it against one of her magnificent boobs, the ball rolled sideways, bumped his arm and fell to the ground. Ellie looked down in drunken disbelief and then raised her arms, to start jumping up and down in triumph. Eric looked first to the ball rolling away and then to Ellie, bouncing up and down in celebration, as her boobs made the most incredible display, as they did their best to keep up with the bouncing movement of her body.

Ellie turned to high five Cassie and said, "Told you we weren't out of this yet!"

Cassie raised her hand to accept Ellie's slap, but kept her other arm where it was, as she tried to use her hair and arms to cover herself as best she could while Eric looked over at them. Ellie took a spot along the counter, next to Cassie, and began to hoot and clap as she waited for Eric to remove his underwear.

While Eric was excited about the idea that Ellie was finally about to see his dick for the first time, he felt incredibly awkward knowing that Cassie would also be there to watching him too. As he looked at them, Cassie wasn't looking at his face and her arms were crossed tightly over her tits. Unlike Ellie, Cassie didn't look excited, but as if she couldn't wait for it to be over.

Eric took a deep breath and hooked his thumbs in either side of his waistband. He looked down at his feet and whispered, "Geronimo" in his mind, as he reached down with both hands to lower his underwear. His hard cock hung up for a moment in his waistband, before finally springing free, like a branch snapping back to its original form. As he stepped out of the underwear gathered at his feet, he felt like he was lighter than air for a moment. Like the loss of his last piece of clothing would render him weightless enough to simply float off the ground.

Ellie had stopped breathing momentarily as Eric had reached for his underwear and began to lower them. As his cock popped up, free and clear of the fabric, she felt the sharp intake of her own breath, as her body reacted to the sight of his fully exposed dick. She couldn't believe that she was actually seeing Eric, fully naked, as she stared at the thick shaft of his throbbing dick meat, crowned with a neatly shaped head, now deeply flushed with the blood that was making her little brother as hard as he had ever been. There was a light tracing of veins running up the underside of his shaft, but it was the length and thickness that Ellie found at once both intimidating, and indescribably drawn to, at the same time. Even looking up to see Eric staring at her face, it was hard to reconcile the fact that this hypnotically aggressive looking cock was somehow attached to her brother.

jhealy55
jhealy55
1,048 Followers