Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie both heard, and felt, Ellie's sharp hitch of breath and it caused her to look up in spite of her determination not to. As she caught sight of her brother's cock, Cassie knew at once why Ellie had reacted so sharply. It was the first erection that Cassie had ever seen with her own eyes and there was no denying the visceral impact that it had on her, as she felt her pussy throb at the sight of a rock hard dick, that up-close. Cassie could see her brother's dick was so hard that it practically arched upward, while the taut skin on the head and shaft fought to contain it. A shudder went through Cassie as she fought the image of something like that actually fitting inside of her. The fact that she had known her brother this whole time, and never had any idea that he had a part of him that could exert that kind of effect on her, shocked her. She felt like she was unable to look directly at it for longer than a few moments, and then pulled her eyes away from it, as if it had a gravity and power of its own, separate from her younger brother.

Ellie was the first to break the tension that had overtaken the room. She clapped and said, "So you guys totally made it through your first game of neck ball! Woohoo!" She stepped over to high five Eric before turning back to high five Cassie again. She began to dance around to the music coming from the other room, her tits jiggling and her ass wiggling in time to the heavy beat.

"So we can get dressed now?" Ellie asked, her voice surprisingly lower and huskier than she expected.

"Yep! Game's over!" she danced around in front of Eric, winked and looked down directly at his stiff cock pointing up in her direction.

Cassie bent to retrieve her clothes and took them into the living room to get dressed, while Eric reached down to pick up his underwear from the floor and begin turning them right side out to put them back on.

Ellie gave a quick glance at Cassie's retreating back as she left the room, before quickly grabbing the shaft of Eric's still exposed cock and whispering just loudly enough to be heard over the music, "Wait for me in your room when you go upstairs!"

She bent down to scoop up her clothes and with one last peek over her shoulder, smiled, eyes twinkling at Eric, and then bounced happily off into the other room, to go find Cassie.