All Comments on 'Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 08'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Again, not enough stars

This part, though still pretty tame, earned at least 7 stars.

Though obviously they will all get to have actual sex eventually, you’ve done a great job of capturing their emotions along the way.

Please, more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Christmas gift

To awake on Christmas morning and have the story be posted (and today was so hot) was a great gift. Thank you

LostintheteaseLostintheteaseover 3 years ago

I love where this story is going the character development is awesome I can’t wait for more chapters.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
WOW!

You are doing an incredible job - The internal conflict, the passion, the slow descent into acceptance is all great. Only thing missing is how they truly feel about each other. Emily clearly has an "un-sisterly" attraction to her brother that i'd like to see her admit beyond just sex. Will Cassie come to realization that her brother may be "the one" she's always tried to avoid? Questions to get answered for sure! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You!

My wife and I are always patiently waiting for the next chapter in this well built up tail. Thank You for the Holiday Spirit!

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Still a great story, really keeping it alive and the sexual tension growing between the siblings. Loving it.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

To be serious here you are now up to ten stars the tension you are building in to this tale of increasing sibling awareness is something a lot of mainstream novelists may envy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

'Ellie stepped over to Eric and wrapped her arms around his long torso as she rested her face against his chest and listened to the mighty thumping of his heart as it slowed gradually.'

I am honestly unsure whether I'm more frustrated with you or with Eric for failing to take the positively golden opportunity to sneak a forehead kiss in following this line.

Regardless, I'm still greatly enjoying the story and looking forward to more!

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
And Building

The tension you are creating is getting very serious here.

MORE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...