All Comments on 'Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 09'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story and buildup so far but for this chapter Ellie and Cassie's names were interchanged somewhat and it kind of confused me. I'll be waiting for the revised version of this chapter. Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good stuff, even without any overtly sexy scenes this time around. Glad to see that the updates keep coming even over the Christmas break; I keep refreshing the list every few hours hoping for the next chapter. Hands-down my favorite ongoing story.

Watch out for the names; a couple of times early in this chapter you call Cassie "Ellie," and with the addition of "Cali" the risk of mix-ups will probably be greater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Name change

Loving the story thus far. You need to go back through this and fix where Cassie suddenly becomes Ellie. It’s off-putting. Please keep this going though.

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 3 years ago
Name mix up

Wonderful chapter as always. You really are a great writer. I am loving the build up.

Side note though, you called "Cassie" by her sisters name a couple of times in that chapter. Was a bit confusing as I thought I had misunderstood and Ellie was with Cassie and Eric before realising you used the wrong name. Not a big deal but it would be a good idea to correct it.

Francois101Francois101over 3 years ago
Great read so far

I am really enjoying the story. Please double check the names before publishing if you can: you wrote Ellie instead of Cassie in there and it threw me out of the atmosphere for a little bit. Drop me a line if you want an extra pair of eyes?

I'm looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Gave it 5 but to short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cali would needs to start going topless in the topics. Then she needs a massage with a happy ending. If Ellie catches them, she can up it one by going nude. Great story line.

jhealy55jhealy55over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank You Dear Readers

As many have noted, I used Ellie's name in a section of this story when it was Cassie the whole time. If I have gone too quickly through the last few chapters, it is only because the feedback and enthusiasm to see where the story goes next on your part is infectious. As the queue of waiting chapters has run dry and the holidays have cut into my free time, I was working a little more quickly to get this next chapter out and missed it in the read-through. I will circle back to get it revised at some point, but will leave the story up for those who have been waiting for an update on these three for the last few days. Please note that I am not spending a great deal of time editing and polishing these stories as I'm just as caught up in their story as you are. Likewise, I am just as eager to see where they go next. So if you can forgive the hiccups and blemishes along the way, we will make time to circle back at some point to clean it up when the passions of the moment have been worked out. Thank you for your enthusiasm, your patience, your careful reading and your feedback. All are much appreciated.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I gave you 5* as the story continues to be incredible and feels "real" in how a group of siblings might act in the same situation. The name missteps previously commented on were pretty bad as they happened more than once, messing with my image of Cassie and Eric bonding closer.

Ed19611961Ed19611961over 3 years ago
I'm really enjoying it

I can get past the editing issues (Ellie for Cassie a few times) because I'm visualizing them in my mind.

Also, I like the pace that its proceding. Not every sister just whips her top off in front of her brother. It does take some thought, I'm sure.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Slow :(

Slow progress is one thing , this is moving at the speed of a glacier.

Teacher44Teacher44over 3 years ago
Watch your names

Sometimes you call one sister by the other one's name. Slightly distracting, but still a great set of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work

Waiting for next chapters!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
Listen

To your readers. Tho this is your story to tell, you may be losing readers from the really slow pace.

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Continuing a great series. I really love the slow build and the exploration of the siblings feelings as they get emotionally closer to each other. Ellie is suffering a natural conflict of emotions having masturbated Eric and allowed him to bring her off with his hand.

Looking forward to more....

elitaddictelitaddictover 3 years ago
Love it

The pacing and the development of each character is perfect!

This has the making of a great romance piece since you’ve built them all up so well already. But as a avid reader, I can only hope how this story will progress and conclude. I eagerly await future chapters that follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really enjoyable

Great story so far. The name mix ups in this part were a bit annoying but forgivable. The slow developing story is great. Also hoping things happen a bit more but get why its moving at this pace.

beardedwankerbeardedwankerover 3 years ago

I kinda regret reading all 9 chapters in one go. This is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Serial Style

Okay, I'm hooked. Billed as a "slow burn," the serialized format has me. Brief, frequent instalments are working for me, but please don't allow too long between.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUabout 3 years ago

This is such a great story. I love long stories like this. This is so far in the top 10 stories on this site. And I have been a avid reader for over a decade. Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...