Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie looked up cautiously, looking for any sign that Eric was teasing or mocking her. "Yeah," she said quietly. "But not all wild or anything. I just want to be able to let go and enjoy stuff. Not make a big deal about it. Try stuff and let myself enjoy it," she looked off into the distance. "I just don't know how to do that."

"Well, come lay on the mat and I'll give you a massage while we figure it out." He stood up. Cassie looked up and took the strong hand he held out to her.

Ellie had come back downstairs to find she had the house to herself. She sat at the kitchen table looking out at the cold winter light and considered going out to the beach to be with Eric and Cassie. She was feeling a little better after the shower, but in the cold light of day, she felt like wincing when she remembered jacking Eric off until he shot cum all over her as she practically humped his hand so that she could cum at the same time. She wasn't sure what she was expecting when she went upstairs after the party last night, but she just remembered a desire to touch him and have him able to touch her, to see her.

While she had enjoyed the attention and she had always loved teasing Eric, she really hadn't thought through what she'd actually do with him once she caught him. Drunk and high last night, all worked up from the game, she might have done anything. But having sobered up, she felt the queasy anxiety of having narrowly avoided something awful. The truth was she didn't have that much more sexual experience than Cassie and Eric. She'd had plenty of boyfriends growing up, but had gone off to college as a virgin.

Ellie had hooked up with two guys her freshman year and the first guy turned out to be nothing like she'd imagined him when she sobered up. He came by the next day and she found herself feeling embarrassed that she'd actually had sex with him at a party. She thought he was funny, smart and hot when she'd first met him the night before, but when she was sober he didn't turn out to be any of those things. He'd called a few times after, but he finally got the hint.

The second guy had actually been pretty hot and smart, but after getting him to chase her for a few weeks, the first time they'd had sex was the last time she saw him. They'd run into each other on campus now and then, but while he was friendly when they did, she always felt like he was laughing at a private joke between him and his friends every time he walked away after he'd tell her he'd give her a call sometime. Reliving those moments in her memory made her feel even more nauseas than she had felt while thinking about Eric. The truth was she'd felt out of her depth since high school, where she could get any boy she wanted to chase her. She never realized how small this town actually was until she left it. The rest of the world played by a different set of rules.

As much as she'd talked down to her sister about her lack of experience with men, it was only because she knew that Cassie knew even less than she did. As much as Ellie wanted to avoid admitting it, she'd had so much fun teasing and tempting Eric because he felt safe and comfortable and she had always ached for male attention to feel good about herself. He might have all the same equipment as a wolf, but at the end of the day, she could always get him to roll over and let her scratch his belly whenever she got tired of playing. It was fun, it was safe and it felt good to see him respond the way she wanted. It was obvious that he wanted to play too, but something about it had stopped being fun last night and she hadn't really understood that until she woke up.

She remembered looking up into Eric's eyes as she had both hands wrapped around his dick, coaxing him toward an orgasm, even as his fingers were buried in her pussy, and in that moment she was ready to do anything he would have asked her to. Even worse, not only would she have done whatever he asked, she would've let him do anything he wanted, even if he didn't even bother to ask. It had all started out as a game and yet somewhere along the way, she had gotten her hands on his hard cock and simply forgot whatever it was that she had been after in the first place. If she felt this ashamed by how she'd acted last night, what was she going to wake up regretting tomorrow? She was the one who was supposed to be making up the rules of this game and the only thing she could think about was how much she wanted to surrender as soon as anybody said 'go'.

She could accept the fact that she was using Eric as a way to keep herself entertained and gratified by his ability to make her feel desirable and powerful, especially after how unsatisfying her missteps at college had turned out. She just couldn't reconcile that with how quickly it felt like things were slipping out of her control. This was, after all, her goofy little brother Eric. It should be fun, and easy, to tease him like she always had. Sure, this was a different kind of teasing, but not one she hadn't practiced on plenty of boys. So why did it feel like she was the one who was ready to lose control at any minute?

Cassie hummed softly as Eric's hands rubbed her body under the pulsing light and heat of the lamps. Every muscle in her body had relaxed between the soothing warmth, his strong hands and the effect of the weed. When he had worked through the long muscles of her thighs and into the deeper muscles of her butt, she had forgiven herself for the warmth and tingling that radiated from her pussy. With her eyes closed and the pleasant buzz from the weed, it was easy to imagine it was anyone other than Eric rubbing her body and even if it was, she had permission to become someone else when she was here.

When he had unhooked her bikini top without asking, her eyes opened for a moment, but as his hands confidently began rubbing into that area of her back, she closed them again and reasoned that if he was comfortable undoing it, then she would let the tropical Cassie be okay with it too. As his hands reached her shoulders and then wrapped around the back of her neck, she had the strangest feeling of being completely in his control. It felt as if he could simply lift her with a single hand like a kitten and do with her as he pleased, throw her aside or guide her wherever he pleased. She felt a trembling feeling go through her as he dug firmly into the muscles at the base of her skull and along the vertebrae in her neck and felt the level of wetness in her pussy suddenly become much more intense.

With his strong hand on her shoulder and the back of her neck, she felt as if he could have pinned her easily to the mat and her only choice of movement would be whether to arch her back, pull up her knees and raise her ass upward.

Something primal and visceral about her felt conditioned to respond this way and if he had told her to in that moment, she would have without the least objection.

As his hands left her body she heard him say, "There you go," softly and it took her moment to process that his hands weren't about to touch her somewhere else. She heard him step into the water and turning her head to look after him, saw him lower his body and push out into the shallow water. She almost rolled over to ask why he stopped, but she remembered that her top was unclasped at the last moment. She debated about asking him to come back to clasp it, but after looking back to verify that he had settled in facing the other way, Cassie lifted up on her knees and reached down to wrap her top around her waist, clasp it, and then rotate it around her body before lifting it back into place. Maybe she didn't need to be so modest after exposing her tits to him last night, but no matter how excited she might get inside, she felt obligated to maintain as much outward propriety as she could. Still, she wondered if he had turned at some point, looking at her bare back as she dressed. Or if tropical Cassie would have been so demure.

Checking that her boobs were appropriately covered, she went to get her water bottle before joining Eric in the water. He looked over and smiled as she slid in beside him and declined an offer of a drink of water from her bottle.

"So I was trying to think of a name for 'Tropical Cassie'", she mused.

"I guess you could combine them and I could call you 'Trashie'", he couldn't finish the suggestion before giggling. Cassie smacked him lightly on the shoulder.

"Very funny," she smiled and rolled her eyes. "No I was thinking of maybe a rhyme like Sassie..."

"Gassie..." Eric interjected giggling.

Cassie got up on her knees to push Eric over and as he flinched away from her laughing, she managed to get him over on his side before she realized why he was lying stomach down in the water. She abruptly stopped and froze. Eric realized too late why she had stopped goofing around and sat up quickly, covering his lap with his hand.

"Hey...Cassie...I...," he turned a deep red as he struggled to explain the erection he was doing his best to conceal. "It just..."

Cassie sat down a few feet away on the shallow slope to the beach, her knees up to her chest and pulled the hair back over her ear on one side as her other arm wrapped around her knees. "No, it's okay," she looked down at the water. "Ellie told me."

"Wait?...She told you?" Eric felt his stomach drop a few feet.

"That guys your age can't control it." She looked up tentatively. "Like last night." She blushed and looked down again. "That I shouldn't make a big deal out of it if it happens. That it doesn't mean anything." Her eyes looked side to side at the water in front of her, but here eyes didn't lift back up to his. Eric wanted to go sit next to her, but there was no way that he was standing up with his boner poking up like that.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." He felt a huge wave of relief that Cassie hadn't found out what he had done with Ellie. "It's just embarrassing when it happens." He blushed. "I was just waiting in the water for it to go down."

"Is it because I made you give me a massage?" Cassie was almost apologizing.

"No...no...of course not," Eric assured her. "Well, I mean, it's...how beautiful you are, it's just....hard to..."

Cassie blushed again and fought a smile. "I'm sorry if it..."

"No, Cassie," he protested. "It's my fault. I'm just high and my body doesn't know the difference. You've just got a perfect body and when I'm focused on all the parts, it's easy to forget who they...belong to?" He ended lamely.

Cassie actually laughed. "I'm sorry," she held up a hand to her mouth and her palm up toward Eric. "I'm not laughing at you, I swear." She giggled thinking about her little brother's huge, thick cock, standing straight up the night before, and the harder she tried to stop laughing, the worse it became. "I'm...I'm...just high...and...that's just..." she erupted into laughter and laid back onto the slope of the beach, her hands covering her face as her body bounced uncontrollably with laughter.

Eric might have been offended but he found it such a relief that she hadn't stormed away in disgust after seeing how hard he was, that he laughed along with her.

Watching her stomach contract and the way her boobs bounced on her heaving chest, Eric couldn't help notice how hard her nipples were. He slowly climbed out of the water and walked over to get a drink of water as his mouth had gone very dry in the moments before she explained what Ellie had told her.

"Well, I'm glad we can laugh about it, I guess." Eric sat in a chair and watched Cassie wiping her eyes as the laughter finally subsided. After a minute, she got up, grabbed her water bottle and came to sit beside him.

"I really am sorry," she said with a smile. "I guess it's just a way to release the tension and all."

"So we're good," Eric looked at her hopefully.

"We're good," she nodded, looking out at the beach.

"I guess it's good we got it out of the way now," Eric reasoned. "If you're gonna be running around being Trixie or Callie or somebody and I'm not your brother, you're going to have to cut me some slack in that department."

"Ooh Callie...?" Cassie repeated it. "Or maybe 'Cali' like C-A-L-I...." She looked over at him. "I think I like that."

When it was time to leave, Cassie asked if they could just both get changed while they were looking the other way. "It seems like a waste to just stand here while you get changed and I can trust you to wait until I tell you to turn around, right?"

"Of course," Eric swiped his hand in a throwaway gesture.

So they turned away from each other, stripped out of their wet suits and fought the urge to peek and left together when they were dressed.

"Let's see if Ellie is feeling better and tell her about date night," Cassie had a new bounce in her step as they walked home in the fading light. She felt like humming as they walked. The air was cold on her face, but all she could think about was that Eric had thought her body was so beautiful, 'perfect' he said, that he couldn't control his reaction. Her body. Not Ellie's or anybody else'. Her body. She hummed and thought about what they could make for dinner.

12