All Comments on 'Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 10'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
brizzyguybrizzyguyover 3 years ago

Love the way you write......I was there......I was in the moment......This was a wonderful New Year present......thanks you so much.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That chapter was amazing. Im glad to see that taking the extra day or so is helping keep the character names in order better this time. Keep up the great work. Cant wait to read the next chapter and see what unfolds in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait to read more

I have enjoyed every chapter of this story, and find myself looking forward to the next one. The character development is great, the details are perfect and the evolution of the relationships is exciting.

Mark737Mark737over 3 years ago
Amazing

The build up has been torture. This wasn't simply screwing around or sex. This was foreplay to them making love. And it was written incredibly!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Incredible journey you're taking us on - keep it up! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

I hope this becomes a love story

tjorgensontjorgensonover 3 years ago

Your story took me back to my youth. Thank you. the words were so much with meaning. Please write more chapters . await them to never end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You may be the best writer on this forum. I love this story. More soon please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More more

Amazing journey you’re taking us on. I can’t wait for more chapters. Great job!!!!

SweboSweboover 3 years ago

Just great. It's a slow cooker, but I'm loving every moment. Can't wait for the next one, but I guess I'll have to...all the stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

Love the story, please keep going. I really liked your Quarantine in Neverland series, but I'm really hoping this one goes further than oral sex between the siblings.

brizzyguybrizzyguyover 3 years ago

Love it......I am there......Your writing style reminds me of YOUBADBOY (one of the authors in here)........lots of detail, teasing, foreplay and anticipation.!!!!

I look forward very much to read more from you....thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At last

I'm very glad to see we've finally gotten kissing properly integrated into Ellie's and Eric's relationship. I'm also loving the developments between Eric and Cassie, though I can't help feeling that Eric's dismissal of Lisa as a romantic prospect seemed a bit...shallow?

I still have my fingers crossed for a bi awakening between Ellie and Cassie, though that doesn't seem likely at this point. (Please? Pretty please?)

All else aside, I continue to enjoy your story immensely and await a fresh installment with bated breath!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bloody fantastic , a wrighter of exceptional talent,

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

A beautiful love scene so well written.5🌟

tj_4evertj_4everover 3 years ago

Excellent writing and buildup! My opinion is colored of course by my own experience - my sister had a Cassie body and an Ellie personality.

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
And Building

The story progresses as it should. I love it!

tinchektinchekabout 3 years ago

Holy shit my dude, that was amazing.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUabout 3 years ago

Another fantastic chapter in this steamy novel. Again, thank you so much for your time and effort into this wonderful tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...