Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they had both slowed down eating, Ellie suggested they get high to watch the rest of the movie and they stepped out to the back door to go outside. They could see Cassie had the TV on in the living room, but she didn't get up from the couch when they went past. They huddled in the freezing air for long enough to each smoke a little from the pipe before ducking back inside shivering.

Once they got back to the sofa in the den, Ellie was still shivering even after they had gotten settled again. "How do you stand it in here?" Her voiced quivered. "It's so much colder in here than the rest of the house!"

Eric got up and returned a minute later with a fleece throw from the linen closet upstairs. It had been a gift from someone and their mother hated the pattern on it, but Eric thought it would make the temperature of the den more bearable for Ellie. She looked up and broke into a wide smile as he opened it up and laid it over her and the couch beside her.

After just a few minutes, Ellie slid over next to Eric and wrapped her hands around his bicep. "Sorry," here voice trembled. "My hands are just so cold right now."

Ellie pulled the fleece half over onto Eric in order to cover her hands as they warmed up slowly from the heat that emanated from his body. She rested her head against his shoulder as they watched the movie and she felt her fingers warm between his arm and his chest. Curling her legs up onto the couch, she reached over to tuck it under at the edges and prevent any more cold air from coming in. Her hands were now feeling reasonable warm, but even in her thick socks, her feet felt like icicles.

Shifting positions, she curled up against the back of the couch and placed the soles of her feet against the side of Eric's leg.

"Umm...what are you doing?" he looked over at her amused.

"I'm sorry, but my feet are freezing and they aren't warming up." She protested. "You're like a heater or something."

"Yeah, I can feel your feet are freezing," he said sarcastically. "Either that or you just laid a bag of frozen peas on my leg."

"See! It's like one step from frostbite, right?"

"Here," Eric rolled his eyes. He reached down to pull her feet up onto his lap and pulled the rest of the large fleece over his own body. Ellie laid down on her side and put her face against the throw pillow at the end of the sofa. Eric pulled one of her socks off and took her small, cold foot into his hands. It was like applying a heating pad to her foot as she felt it instantly began to warm between his large hands. He rubbed her foot gently to help spread the warmth and increase her circulation. Ellie could feel the shivering in her body subside as his body heat began to warm the air under the fleece and his hands brought her foot back to life.

Eric had placed her sock between his thighs and once her foot had warmed up, he retrieved it and slipped it back onto her foot. To Ellie, the sock felt like it had just come out of the dryer as he put it back on. As he repeated the warming process on her other foot, she felt her body begin to finally relax and the effect of the weed start to take hold. Eric continued to rub her foot between his large, warm hands and it was the most wonderful thing she could imagine in that moment.

Once Eric had warmed her second foot, he replaced her now warm sock and placed both feet across the top of his thighs where his hands continued to rub them absent-mindedly through her fuzzy socks. Between the rubbing contact with his hands and the steady heat coming off of his thighs, it kept them delightfully warm. They continued to eat the small bites of food on the platter as the munchies kicked in and take small drinks from the strong iced tea concoction. The action in the movie had picked up and there were a couple of lines and scenes that got them both laughing. Ellie loved the feeling of being able to laugh with Eric and enjoy the contentment of being buzzed while he tenderly rubbed her feet.

Once her feet felt completely comfortable, she sat up and shifted around so that she was sitting against his arm under the covers and her feet were pulled up beside her where the couch was still warm from her body. Her nose was still cold and she playfully pressed it into the muscle of his upper arm to let it warm up. He smelled like a soft mix of laundry detergent and the soap he kept in the shower.

"You better not be wiping any snot on me," Eric teased playfully. Ellie reached over to smack him on the thigh under the covers.

"Oh man, how are you this warm?" she spread her hand over the large muscle of his thigh and she could feel his body radiating heat through his sweats. She tilted more of her weight over onto his side as her other hand came over to join the first. She rubbed her hands along both sides of his thigh and it was like having a small stove under the covers with her. As she reached across him to switch thighs her arm brushed across his lap and she felt his rock hard dick twitch as she made contact.

Ellie quickly pulled her hands back against her chest in shock as she realized what she'd felt and they both tensed up and got quiet.

"Sorry," Eric said softly.

"No, it's okay," Ellie didn't look up at him, but kept watching the movie. "I didn't mean to..."

"I know. I just can't help it sometimes." He let out a breath of nervous release. His whole body remained rigid.

"Hey," she said softly. "It really is okay. You don't have to worry about it."

"I know," he said softly, but his body remained tense. "It's just that..."

"What?" Ellie looked up at him at last. "What is it?"

"Well, the other day when you told me I never had to be embarrassed or ashamed..." he paused.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I didn't really believe that until the other night...after the party..." He released another audible breath. "Just with the way you stopped talking to me and everything, I figured it was something I did, or something about me. That's all I felt until I could talk to you about it...embarrassed and ashamed..."

"Oh honey, you've got nothing to be ashamed about," Ellie lifted her hand to his chest. "There is nothing wrong with your body or...anything." She leaned her face against his shoulder again, feeling like the worst person in the world. "I didn't pull away just now because of anything like that. I promise."

"Are you sure?" Eric murmured. "You're the only one I can ask about stuff like this and I need you to be...like...completely honest with me...if it's something that..."

Ellie started rubbing small circles on his chest. "Oh, baby, you're perfect." She spoke into the side of his arm. "You've got a beautiful body and a perfect dick. There's nothing gross or wrong about what you did except that it happened with me."

"You thought it was gross and wrong?"

"No, Eric. I think I'm gross and wrong for getting you all worked up and making you do that with me." She held her breath, not believing she had said that out loud.

"Are you kidding, El?" Eric disbelief was palpable. "I could never think that about you. You're like literally the hottest girl I know. Every one of my friends was in love with you. The fact that you even wanted to do stuff like that...with me..."

"So you don't hate me?"

"Of course not." He reached his arm over and hugged her close to his side. "I could never hate you. You made like so many of my fantasies come true. You made me feel like...if a girl like you thought...it was fun...you know...with me...then..."

"Oh, Eric," Ellie melted against him as relief washed over her. "If you only knew how hot you really are." Her hand rubbed up and down his chest comfortingly. "You're never going to have to worry about girls wanting to do that with you." She looked up at him to see if he could tell she meant it.

Eric looked down at her, searching her face tentatively, her soft eyes, looking up into his, her soft lips, full and slightly parted, her upturned nose and the smooth swell of her cheeks. "Please don't say that if it's not true Ellie. I can take anyone else messing with me, but after everything.. that we....just not you." His eyes looked like someone waiting for bad news and Ellie felt her heart squeeze in her chest.

"I'm not lying, Eric. " She lifted up slightly and planted a tiny kiss on his lips. "It's true. All of it." Her eyes blinked and she looked down.

Eric's hand slid up to her cheek and he lowered his own face to plant another kiss on her. "I'm sorry I messed it up," he whispered after the small kiss, his lips almost touching hers.

"You didn't mess up anything, Eric," Ellie's heart was pounding in her chest. She kissed him lightly again. Their lips so soft against each other, whispering so quietly that it was if they could feel each other's words instead of hear them. "You were so amazing." Her breath warm against his lips. "I couldn't stop myself." She felt his hand slide over to rest on her hip under the blanket, so large, so strong, so warm.

"It was so good, Ellie." He kissed her more firmly, her lips hanging up slightly for a moment softly between his own. "I will never forget that. As long as I live. It was so perfect...."

"So perfect," Ellie breathed against his lips. He leaned in to kiss her again and her mouth tugged at his lips as he did. Her head tilted to one side. "So...so...perfect..."

Eric had never kissed a girl like this and he suddenly understood why they always did it in movies. Ellie's lips were so soft and it was like he was getting higher by the moment as her mouth opened to his and their lips fit together in ways that he never imagined. Her tongue touched his and it was like he was pulled into a tunnel where the rest of the world fell away. It was only her breath, her lips, her tongue and the soft curves of her body beneath his hands. The curve of her hips and the firm swell of her thighs, the soft weight of her tits and the smooth skin of her cheek and the side of her neck. The sweet, warm breath that wrapped him in a fog of that hid them from the rest of the world.

Ellie was overwhelmed by how sweet Eric's kisses felt. There was nothing practiced or held back about them, just the tumbling rush into that place where no kiss will ever be enough and yet the thought of not trying was somehow unendurable. Ellie was lost in that kiss and as much as Eric's hands touched her beneath the blanket, she was hungry for him to touch every part of her at once.

Ellie's hand slid down his chest, along his stomach as she felt it tense up into a hard slab beneath her hand as she continued reaching into his sweats to grasp his hard, throbbing dick. Even as her hand wrapped around it, she was already stroking it, the smooth, hot skin barely able to contain the thick tower of pulsing cock. Ellie stopped kissing Eric, her forehead resting against his cheek, panting with desire as his thumb found her pussy through the thick fabric of her sweats.

Eric shifted his body to allow the hand closest to Ellie to slide along her stomach and his hand to slide under her sweats and panties. He felt her thighs part to allow his hand to slide further down and then his finger was slipping down into the hot, wet folds of her pussy. He felt her lips contract around his finger and her body shudder as it slid back out along the raised tip at the top.

Ellie lifted her mouth to his and devoured his tongue as soon as it entered her mouth. Her hand stroked his cock in firm short strokes near his head, her hips flexed, grinding against his hand and she sucked his tongue as deep as she could into her mouth, moaning as she released small panting breaths through her nose.

Eric had to adjust his hand as Ellie rose up on her knees on the couch beside him.

Eric slid his hand back under the fabric of her clothes and was able to reach up more easily between her parted legs to allow his fingers deeper into her pussy than he ever had before. He could feel her back and hips moving as she pushed against his hand, urging his finger deeper inside her while his other hand reach under to fondle her boobs, hanging deliciously within reach, as her hand stroked his dick in time with the movement of her hips and his fingers.

Eric couldn't believe the explosion of sensations that washed over him as Ellie opened up her body to his touch, as her hand coaxed his hard dick to ecstasy and her mouth sucked his tongue so hard it was almost painful to have it extended that far for that long.

When Eric broke off the kiss to allow his tongue to rest for a moment, Ellie whimpered softly to feel it go and without even thinking lowered her mouth to the thick, hard cock filling her hand, wrapping her soft lips around the spongy crown of his throbbing dick as she stroked it for a moment before taking the top couple inches of it into her warm, wet mouth while Eric's fingers filled her throbbing pussy.

As Ellie lowered her head, Eric had no idea what was coming. As he felt the first tentative sucking of her lips upon the head of his dick his eyes went wide and his mouth opened in a surprised 'o' as a wave of pleasure swept through his body. As she lowered her mouth and took the first few inches of his dick in to the soft, sucking warmth it was the most incredible feeling he had ever experienced.

Ellie was rocking her body against Eric's sliding hand while she felt her dangling boobs being fondled roughly through her shirt and bra and she moaned with pleasure as her mouth was filled with thick, pulsing dick. As the drinks and weed were already having their effect, it was the intense heat of her desire that took her abandon to a whole new level. She was drunk with sensation and wholly given over to the hands on her body and the desire to please the thick, hard dick that was sliding in and out of her mouth. She hummed and whimpered, eager to be filled with cock and used for pleasure by the strong hands that held her in place and had their way with her body, eager to please and give herself over to this cock that had consumed her entire universe as she felt wave after wave of throbbing desire wash over her.

Eric was overwhelmed with how good it felt to have his dick plunged into Ellie's sucking mouth, her tongue rubbing against his thick shaft and her lips pressing together at the tip each time she came back up. Through the haze of desire, he savored the dreamlike opportunity to touch Ellie's body again, when only moments before he had resigned himself to living on the memory of what little they had already enjoyed. The buzz of the weed and drinks he had been feeling was overwhelmed by the magic of how incredible it felt to have someone sucking his dick. It was so hard to process, with each slurping movement of her mouth up and down on his cock, that it was Ellie... Ellie...who was making...him...feel this way...it was Ellie....who had...actually taken his...dick...into her....MOUTH! His body began to tense up as the realization fully hit him and, he pulled his hands away from her body and lifted her by the shoulders.

"Ellie...Elllie...stop....", he reached out for the coffee table and grabbed a handful of napkins just in time to wrap them around the head of his dick as stream after stream of cum shot into the soft textured paper that he held over the crown of his cock, while jolt after jolt of overwhelming pleasure coursed through his body.

Ellie had been so lost in the moment, the building she felt nearing climax as her pussy ground and clenched against the warm slippery fingers that filled her, submitting to the rough groping of her tits and the mouthful of dick that she was worshipping when she felt herself being pulled roughly back as the hands left her body and Eric's urgent whisper cut through the fog, repeating her name. She only saw the frantic motion of Eric's hand moving quickly in front of her face as she blinked her eyes and got her bearings, before she looked up to see Eric's face distorted by the throes of his orgasm and his body arcing upward as his hand fought to contain the flow of cum that must be erupting from his dick.

Through the gaping disappointment of having those hands leave her body so abruptly, when she was so near to reaching orgasm herself, she slowly processed the chaotic scene of Eric's shuddering release into his hands and understood that she had been sucking Eric's like she was drunk on dick, oblivious to everything else in the world. It had been her brother's hands on her body, his thick mouthful of cock and his intoxicating lips that had taken her into a trance of submission, desire and abandon that even now left her yearning to pull his hand away and fully satisfy him with her mouth instead.

Mixed with the dawning horror that things had spiraled even further out of control than they had before, her body was sent shuddering over the edge as it fell throbbing, through the chaotic waves of the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Thrusting her own hand quickly into her underwear, she laid her cheek against Eric's thigh, just inches from where he still milked the last couple of drops of cum into the napkin, as her ass and hips flexed and jerked, raised up over her knees behind her. Even knowing it was Eric, she was consumed by the desire to plunge his cock back into her mouth and hold it there, whimpering out the small, sharp noises that even now came from her as she rode her hand through a continuous wave of pulse after pulse of shuddering joy.

She rode through each throbbing spasm as a second peak of pleasure rolled through her while she clung to the memory of the sensation of his tongue filling her mouth and the consuming need she had to fill it with something else when it was pulled away so abruptly. Fully knowing that it had been Eric the whole time, while she slid her finger in tiny slippery circles around the base of her clit, had pushed her into a second, more intense orgasm for the first time in her life. As it slowly subsided, she was left weak and helpless, ass up, resting her cheek against Eric's thighs as her breath came in short gasps and her body quivered uncontrollably to a final limp release.

Ellie rolled over to lie curled up, with her back against the couch, as she felt Eric move his leg out from underneath her cheek. She laid still, eyes closed, as her whole body was consumed with the thudding of her heart, resonating through her chest and filling her ears with its thick, heavy beat.

When she felt Eric kissing her cheekbone, her neck and her chin, it took a moment to process what was happening, but her open mouth lifted up, as his lips found hers, and she felt his warm mouth gently kissing her swollen, tingling lips. She felt a nagging urge to warn him that he shouldn't kiss her because she had just been sucking dick, but it was quickly swept away as his soft kisses pulled her back into the dream she remembered just having.

When he finally pulled away and her eyes fluttered, trying to return to the world and focus on his face, the first thing she saw was the look of complete adoration on he gave her as he searched her still blinking eyes for her to recognize him.

"Oh, Ellie..." he moved his head slowly side to side in utter disbelief. "I can't believe you did that for me." He leaned forward and she felt his warm forehead press gently into the side of her neck and his nose pressed lightly against the underside of her throat. "I will never forget that," he whispered softly. "I've never felt anything like that in my life. Just tell me what I can do to make you as happy as you just made me.'

Ellie's hand found the thick, warm muscle of his neck as she cradled him against her and as much as she knew she should be horrified by what she had done, she let out an extended sigh of contentment as she felt his warm breath on her own neck and chin. Her hand slid down over the slope of bunched muscles that fell from his neck to his shoulder and her fingertips brushed lightly back up to his neck again, raking gently across the fabric of his shirt and back onto the warmth of his skin. Eric lifted up to kiss her neck tenderly, moving along the soft line of her jaw as she continued to slide her finger tips lightly, back and forth, across his neck and shoulders. This strong, warm man, planting adoring kisses in a deliberate trail that ended at her chin before finding the treasure of her soft full lips.