Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever shame she might feel tomorrow, Ellie would have endured it a thousand times over for the memory of this spell that his kisses gave her in this exact moment. She slid her body around a little to lie face up on the sofa and allowed Eric to kiss her fully from above as their mouths locked together. Her hand slid up to rest on the back of his neck and coaxed him into kissing her more deeply as she felt his own warm hand slide up under top, to cup and squeeze her breasts as much as he pleased, like he had every right to...because he did.

Cassie looked down the hall from the kitchen, to the light from the TV flickering through the open door to the den. She couldn't see either of them sitting at the couch and wondered if they'd laid out on the couch to watch their movie. As much as she wanted to go in and see how their 'date night' was going, she didn't want to ruin the dynamic of how their relationship was evolving. She resisted any urge that the old Cassie might have had to hover and guide everything and forced herself to simply refill her water glass before she went upstairs to bed.