All Comments on 'Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 11'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JohnzielJohnzielover 3 years ago

I’m loving the story. I’ve noticed tho now in a couple of the chapters you get the girls names mixed up. Unfortunately that pulls me away from the story. Otherwise great writing and keep it up

AbrahamlickinAbrahamlickinover 3 years ago
Keep it going

I've been following this story since the beginning. The slow build up is awesome. I noticed how you get them to the edge and pull them back. It leaves us in suspence for the next chapter. Great writing and story line!

beardedwankerbeardedwankerover 3 years ago

Can't wait for spring break

LostintheteaseLostintheteaseover 3 years ago
More

I love this story, another great chapter and I can’t wait to see where it goes. This is by far my favorite story line ever. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ehh

I'm...not sure how comfortable I am with the direction this chapter seems to be taking us, but I'll play along, since it's been so good so far. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter (and also, I hope, sistercest)!

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 3 years ago
Probably the weakest chapter so far

I mean this chapter was well written of course, but I did not like Eric in this chapter as he came across as a massive dick in it. In previous chapters you get the strong impression he really cares about his sisters, in this chapter though he took advantage of Cassie and made her feel like shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great chapter; I loved you getting Cassie committed to the story. Can’t wait for the next chapters.

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

So enjoying this series. One really minor thing though, you mixed up Cassie/Cali and Ellie's names while Eric was taking the photo:

"Ellie's heart fluttered as she felt the clasp come undone from her bra"

"Ellie's hands were shaking too badly to put on her bra"

These two should have been Cassie/Cali.

It's not a bigge just thought I'd point it out. Otherwise great series.

What surprises me is how easily Eric finds the role of an incestuous sibling he doesn't seem to have any guilt about his interactions with Ellie and Cassie. Unlike both the girls who seem to recognise that they are crossing lines in their relationship with Eric.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Movie fanfic

I love this series very much. I'm also amazed on how well you portrayed the scenes in the movie.

I don't know if it's a real movie or not, but if you have a spare time, could you create a story on that movie that Eric and Cali watched.

CherryGlitterCherryGlitteralmost 3 years ago

It is very spicy and sexy. I hope Cassie will get the submission she wants. The only thing that is bothering me is the difference between how Eric treats his sisters. I wish he had the same emotional connection with Cassie as the one he has with Ellie. It feels like Cassie is losing on his affection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...