Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie was silent. "But you won't make any other copies and we'll delete it together at the end of the week?" She made sure she understood. "And if I don't agree to that?"

"Then we call it off, forget any of this ever happened," he waved around the back seat, "and this is where the Cali Experiment ends." He shrugged with a small, gentle smile. "You have to be all the way in, or all the way out."

Callie's mind whirled as she considered her choices. Everything she had done her entire life had prepared her to make the sensible choice and just get out of the car right there. But she thought about the image of the woman stripping naked in front of the man in the chair and her stomach went hollow as her pussy throbbed with the opportunity to live out that scene for herself in a small way over the next few moments. She thought about whether she'd ever have the opportunity to do something like this in secret again and her heart felt squeezed for a moment as she knew that she would never be able to trust anyone the way she could Eric in this moment. She felt a shudder pass through her body as she made her choice.

"I'm in," she said softly. She lowered her eyes and reached down to the waistband of her sweater, tugging it slowly up over her breasts and then over her head.

Eric pulled out his phone and unlocked it to open up the camera. He looked up as Cassie laid her sweater down across her lap and began pulling at the bottom of her t-shirt, lifting it up over her head to reveal the cream colored bra underneath. Eric waited as Cassie's hands slid up behind her back to release the strap of her bra.

Ellie's heart fluttered as she felt the clasp come undone from her bra and the tension come off of the cups still holding her boobs in at the front. Her hands were trembling with excitement and she felt like her arms had turned to rubber as she thought about what she was about to do. This was the last chance she had to back out, in those few remaining moments before she exposed herself. From then on there would be no turning back as she gave herself over to Eric's control.

Eric found he was holding his breath as he watched Cassie hesitate for a moment. He had the camera of his phone ready and his inner voice was repeating," please...please...please...please..."

As Cassie felt her bra slip off of one, then the other of her tits, it was like she'd been pushed through an invisible wall that she found herself suddenly on the other side of, as she looked up, her hands dropped to her lap with the last line of her defense, and sat she there, with her tits on full display, as she waited for Eric to take her first topless picture. It was every nightmare and fantasy she'd ever had about being seen naked and it felt so electrically charged that it felt unreal.

"Cassie," she heard Eric's voice.

"Yes," she looked up, her voice trembling.

"I just wanted to make sure it was you taking the picture. Not Cali. Now look at the camera." The flash went off in the small space and Cassie saw spots swimming in front of her in the darkened back seat of their family SUV. There was no turning back now.

When Eric leaned in, she didn't see him coming in through the distortion in her vision, but she felt his lips land softly on hers and his hand gently wrap around her bare breast. As the kiss ended, he whispered against her cheek, "Thank you Cali. You looked so beautiful. You've been a very good girl and I promise to take very good care of you." He tugged at her nipple gently as his hand left her breast.

Ellie's hands were shaking too badly to put on her bra so she simply pulled her t shirt over her head in the dim light and then her sweater. She tucked her bra into her pocket as she put coat on while Eric packed up his laptop and got ready to move the car back around to the driveway. She stepped out of the back seat when he did.

"So that's it," she asked over the sound of the running engine.

"That's it," Eric nodded with a smile as he came around the front of the car. "We'll get started tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay," she nodded. "And Eric....."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for doing this with me...," she looked down. "For making this wish come true, too."

He smiled and shrugged. "I guess that's what I do." He watched her walk back into the house before hopping in the SUV and backing it carefully away from the garage and pulling it back around into the driveway.

As soon as he had put the car in park, Eric took a quick glance at the house and couldn't help himself. He pulled up his phone and opened up the picture he had just taken. There she was. It was Ellie, topless in the back seat. Her eyes were looking at the camera with a nervous excitement, mixed with surrender and hint of shame that Eric found incredibly exciting. She wasn't smiling, but somehow that made it even more of a turn on than if she had been.

Her skin looked so pale against her dark hair and eyes in the bright light of the flash, but her swollen areolas were a deep pink against the smooth white skin of her breasts and the hard pink nipples extended in sharp relief and detail. Eric quickly unzipped his pants to free his aching cock and used the leaking precum to lubricate the half dozen strokes it took before he was blasting a full load of cum into the napkin he had grabbed from dashboard from where he had placed them for the movie. He looked at his oldest sister topless as the final few spurts of cum left his pulsating cock and the last remaining shudders of ecstasy eased from his body.

As much as he had wanted to make it last, he had been too excited by the experience to hold out for longer than a few seconds once he began to stroke his cock. Eric knew he would have other chances with that picture over the next week before it had to be deleted. Eric put the cum soaked napkin in with the other trash and dumped it in the trash can next to the garage. He took the laptop and projector inside, reminding himself to test it in the morning once it had warmed back up to room temperature.

Eric stepped into the guest bathroom off the hallway and washed his hands as well as his semi-hard cock before heading up to his room.

When Cassie walked in the back door, she was relieved to find that Ellie wasn't in the living room and she didn't hear any noise coming from the den. She thought briefly about the chances that Ellie had seen the flash of light, or worse, from the SUV, but if she was up in her room, then her windows were on the far side of the house, with Eric's.

Cassie quickly made her way up to her room before leaning back against the locked door as the adrenaline rush of the events in the car finally hit her. Everything about her felt weak and jittery as she dropped her coat on the carpet, walked unsteadily to her bed and laid back on the covers for a moment watching the moments of her experience with Eric play back in her head. As much as she was still in disbelief that it had all happened, there was a part of her that felt incredibly excited that she had allowed herself to be swept up into something so charged with expectation and anticipation. Her mind was reeling with a million different things she might be asked to do and she was equally terrified and turned on by every one of them.

She got up from her bed as the excitement of her fantasies became too much and went into her bathroom to run the water in the tub. She peeled off her jeans and her drenched panties, the smell of her excitement filling the small room as the steam began to rise from the water in the tub. She sat down to pee as she watched the water level slowly rise and peeled off her shirt before she stood and flushed.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she knew she should look more ashamed of what she'd done, but all she could see was her firm breasts, areolas puffy with excitement and her nipples hard with desire. She wondered what she looked like in the picture Eric had taken and her knees felt weak as she remembered the way time stopped in the bright flash where she knew it was too late. How her skin had tingled as if it could feel the light particles bouncing off her naked body and returning to the camera to be held captive, a hostage to guarantee her obedience.

Cassie stepped carefully into the hot water rising in the tub and slid down gently as her body adjusted to the heat. She was barely settled against the slope of the back of the tub before her fingers had found her pussy. Her mind was a kaleidoscope of the moment when she'd felt Eric's hand slide up between her thighs to touch her, the sensation of his tongue sending chills through his kiss and his rough hands on her exposed nipple. She saw the image of the young widow's face melting into pleasure in the movie as she received her spanking, her head bobbing up and down in the man's lap and pictured herself, kneeling naked on the floor, as the man watched her perform just as obediently. As she reached the precipice and held there for a delicious instant as her fingertip fluttered over her clit, almost too softly to be felt, she pictured Eric's hard cock standing up, painfully erect and she wondered if he was looking at her picture, as he stroked it, even now.

Her head rolled from side to side against the curve of the porcelain tub as her body shuddered and her orgasm rumbled like an avalanche that was building deep underneath the snow before finally letting go in an irresistible torrent of tumbling, sparkling violence that wiped away everything beneath it as it went. She fell like that forever, sliding through every available crevice of her being, tearing up the roots of every tree she'd planted, and every fence she'd built, in an orgy of release and destruction.

When her breathing slowed and her eyelids blinked slowly open, she looked at the white tile as if she'd landed in a new world, swept clean of the ruins that had defined it and made new by the release of all that it had tried to hold back in the past.