All Comments on 'Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 12'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jhealy55jhealy55over 3 years agoAuthor
Story Updates

Thank you for reading and please check the biography section of my profile for updates on this story series.

SandMan29331SandMan29331over 3 years ago

Looks like Eric and Ellie are in love, I wonder how the dynamic will change when Cassie finds out about the couple. I wonder if a pandemic pregnancy will show up during this adventure. Lovely the story, I get excited every time a new chapter gets posted.

Francois101Francois101over 3 years ago

Short but nice! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

I hope im wrong but your comment makes it seem like this was the final chapter.

This story has had me as excited as any ive read. I rank you up there with the great Whinston and dick_spanker as my favorite authors. Thanks for the spanks.

hermanahhermanahover 3 years ago

Thank you for a great series so far. Love the story. I find it humorous that you mix up the names once in awhile. It’s nice to see an author as excited to write his story as we are to read it. I look forward to the rest.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

It's lovely! Great series. The chapters are delightfully, frustratingly short! You've managed to pack a lot of story in each short offering, enough to say what you want, enough for me to want more! What a delicate balance, surely frustrating for you, the author, having to decide, "THIS is where I stop this time." Kudos and well done. Anxious for your next upload. 5 stars and favorited. (Who'd have thought 'favorited', a word a generation ago, would have English profs breaking out their red pencils to correct a perceived error, is now an actual verb?)

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Continue to tell a great tale. Extremely well written and you are capturing their journey to true love really well. Slight typo up front calling Cassie Carrie but otherwise sound. It's going to become interesting as you progress when Cassie comes to the same realization that Ellie is. Will they share? Will all three become one? So many questions... 5*

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Wow just wow. Really love it. The love between Eric and Ellie is just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very GOOD chapter & leads Eric’s way to find out if CASSIE’s pussy &Her juices taste the same or May be better too !!Next step would be have Elle’s Naked pussy to suck lick & gently lick & Probr ther pink flowery bum hole with finger, & then lips after smelling licking fingering Elle’s pussy & bum-Hole !! Then it will be CASSIE’s turn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...