All Comments on 'Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 13'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jhealy55jhealy55over 3 years agoAuthor
Updates & Thank You

I hope you enjoyed Spring Break. Please check the biography section of my profile for updates regarding upcoming chapters and thank you for reading. Cheers!

Ed19611961Ed19611961over 3 years ago
Best

Best chapter yet. As for those with complaints, if they bother you so much please quit reading and griping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
EDIT

to the folks who keep bitching about the names of the girls keep getting mixed up my you should toss your email direct to him and offer to edit the story before its posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I did enjoy this installment, thanks! (Didn't even notice the name confusion, for once. If you're having trouble spotting it yourself, won't you eventually need an editor to fix it? I'm sure there are editors here who'd be happy to work on this story.)

One thing I hope returns in future chapters is the DIY construction and engineering that featured heavily in the early parts of the story. It wasn't particularly sexy in itself, but it was fun to read. (The homemade drive-in in the last chapter was fine, but didn't quite scratch that itch since the amount of effort was so low.) And as the story heats up, I think it'll be good to have more examples of how Eric isn't just taking advantage of his sisters, but is doing other nice things for them as well.

Given that they've all got their presents early, maybe they'll need to come up with some new, even more extravagant ones for Christmas, requiring additional construction? (The only wish left on the list is Eric going to a strip club, and I expect that's coming up!)

Pilot6455Pilot6455over 3 years ago
Can't wait for next one

This whole series has been fantastic. I have never checked so many times for another installment as I have for this series. It has me on the edge of my seat. The plot has been great and the depth of character is fantastic. Don't listen to the negative comments. I'd much rather have the next submission with a few errors rather than wait! Please, please keep them coming (pun intended)!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Continue with a great story that is mixing an increase in sexual experimentation with a growing relationship/bond between the siblings. I can't wait to see the story continue to unfold - Will they both cross lines that can't be uncrossed? Will their sibling love grow into much more? Will jealousy ensue? Lots of balls in the air! Concur with earlier comments on mixing sisters names at the most inopportune times in your story...

cohikr68cohikr68over 3 years ago
Nice

You keep the story so most folks want to see the next chapter. Its compelling. I applaud your character development. I feel like I know the girls and the guy. And you make it so I can see each of them in my mind. That's good writing. Thanks!

cohikr68cohikr68over 3 years ago
Very nice

Your writing makes your characters come alive. I feel like I know the girls and the guy. And I can see each of them in my mind which means I'm reading a very good writer. I understand there's some editing issues but it does not take away from how you "fleshed" out your series. Thanks for the great erotic fun you've provided us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Like reading the story, sure some small mistakes but that doesn’t take away from the story. It’s a story people get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please protect Cassie

This is a great series and I LOVE the slow burn and characters.

I’m kind of worried about where it’s going with Cassie, though. I feel like there’s going to be a point where she ends up hurt or jealous which would be a huge bummer and I’d hate to see it, but at the same time avoiding that path while keeping things sort-of realistic might make for some challenging writing. I think you’ll do awesome though and I can’t wait to see where you take it.

xxxanilkumarxxxanilkumarover 3 years ago
Comment from a fan of you..

(as always, pardon for my English, also I don't know how successful I was in explaining my own thoughts. This is a bit long comment)

One of the very rare and my favourite story series among the entire erotica I've ever read. Literally no words to describe the quality of your story. I always loved the slow stories and yours one of the best for me.

I admire slowly building incest relationship stories between brother and sister, and only between older sister and younger brother. Because for me the normal 'power' or 'control' for big men over women is so normal and I never felt any interest in the such kinda relationship. Also I think the relation with older sister seems more and more intense than the other because the awkwardness or nervousness happening to them over their younger brothers is more adorable than the other. And you portrayed it very well, that too with two charming big girls.

Almost everything I wanted to say have already been said by others, though I've a very few suggestions for your story. The first and main thing is the sibling relationship between them especially to their brother should NEVER EVER be spoilt, please. Almost all the incest stories I read just ruin this 'sacred' relationship later and they just turn into a normal couple. They are siblings, NOT normal couples, they always forget this primary thing. Hence what, the story would become a normal one, just the places or time changes and only that. They just F**K after that and they just continue F*****G, nothing more. Why? Because they 'forget' that they're siblings, so naturally nothing to do other than just f*****g. That's why I said they should NEVER turn to normal couple; the awkwardness, embarrassment, discomfort, shyness, nervousness,.. should be there even after doing 'everything' because they're just and primarily the siblings, they can behave or live like couple but this shouldn't be forgotten. So please please never ruin this 'precious' relationship. I'm not that sure, the relationship between Ellie and Eric now feels like it's heading towards that.

They're siblings, even after seeing and trying everything, they don't need to walk naked always, but can be sometimes. They could do stuffs, even love making at kitchen while washing dishes, while studying, or at some tension building instances like at the presence of parents or other people without knowing them,... or they could atleast touch or fondle at their presence. Or sometimes Eric can make them orgasm while at dinner table in the presence of parents or others.

While reading the beginning of the first chapter when I came to know that there're two sisters I was about to stop reading. But when I realise that they're both older than him (most times one will be older and other will be younger), and they both don't have any 'interest' in him at first, I thought that I'd keep reading atleast the first chapter. Later my interest easily lifted when I noticed that both have too distinct kinda 'attraction' towards Eric. That also is very rare thing. Both can have romance with Eric and Eric can love both of them, but in different way like in your existing story.

Also, if possible please delay the real 'love making' between the oldest sis Cassie and Eric as much as possible, even showing the 'rest' of her that hasn't seen by him. I'd love if there's multiple tries, multiple fails, she becoming too self-concious before love making, stopping/leaving/quitting while love making, abandoning him,.. or anything that makes her uneasy towards him, but at the same time without having the heart to leave him completely. Also the real Cassie shouldn't leave her because that's the reason why she's still keeping distance with Eric. Everything I said above only be more adorable if she stays as Cassie and not Cali. Also please don't make Eric too dominant over Cassie.. (I think I'm in love with Cassie ;).

I've even more to write, but better stop now. Please take my words as just a reader's suggestions and not anything like an advice. You're the author and, you and only you've the rights to write your own content, please go forward.

Thank you for taking time to read this long text, have a great year ahead.

Hot_PotatoHot_Potatoover 3 years ago
Do protect Cassie

xxxanilkumar had a great comment below. He is correct... and I will only add do please keep Cassie safe. Show that both Eric and Ellie love her very much.

xxxanilkumarxxxanilkumarover 3 years ago

Thank you Hot_Potato, I truly appreciate your kind words..

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

I want to echo the sentiments below. This series has been so good so far it would be a real shame to spoil the loving relationship between the three siblings. I've no idea where you are taking this story or how you plan the future of the siblings.

I hope that their relationship develops into a permanent loving relationship for all three of them. The inclusion of anyone else would be just wrong. You've mentioned a Lisa a couple of times with the hint that she likes Eric. Please don't spoil the siblings relationship by including her or by ending their relationship when their parents return.

So many authors do not know how to handle writing a long term relationship for siblings and often include a third party or end it with the siblings going off to different colleges etc.

So far you haven't written that the siblings feel anything for each other other than familial love. I'm hoping that changes as the story develops and both Cassie and Ellie wake up to the fact that they are in love with Eric and Eric realises he is in love with both of them.

I think most of the people following this story want a happy ending, an ending where they all remain in a loving relationship and remain together.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

Ive. read this far quietly, but I have to comment. WHAT is it with Cassie that. Everything involves her being humiliated? She is at home with siblings not facing the Spanish Inquisition! And the comments aboutt don't hurt her? I repeat she is at home with a brother and siister who all love and care for each otheer.

I need a new iPad every time I touch it it double letters or something. This is we'll have to wait till I straighten it out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...