Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the music stopped, they both stood waiting, arms crossed across their chests, while Eric pretended to consult with some judges before declaring Ellie the winner of the wet t shirt contest. Ellie stopped covering her breasts to dance triumphantly, waving her hands around as shook her butt and taunted Cassie in her moment of victory. Cassie kept one arm crossed over her bare boobs as she took the penalty shot and leaned against the bar to extend her butt to receive her paddling from each of them. Eric's was still the same playful smack he had used previously, but Ellie was obviously a little more drunk than the last time, and flush with victory, she put an extra little zing on her paddle. It only stung Cassie's butt a little, but she found it excited her, at the same time it left her burning with a sense of rivalry and eager to turn the tables on Ellie at the next opportunity.

Eric announced that the contestants wouldn't need their tops for the next part of the competition, or for the customary refreshment break, as they were now about to enjoy traditional, "Spring Break Body shots!"

As the loser of the last event, Cassie was made to lie back on the sand as Eric poured a shot of 'Brother Pucker' into her navel and making her remove her arms from covering her breasts, rubbed a little of the alcohol on one puffy areola and sprinkled some sugar and then rubbed a little lemon juice on the other. Cassie's nipples were achingly hard just from being exposed to her brother like this, but feeling him rub the liquid on each hard nipple, caused an intense tightening of the skin and raised goose bumps of excitement on each nipple, as well as along her arms. Eric bent over to suck the alcohol from her navel, sucked the lemon juice from her first nipple and then the sugar from the other one.

Cassie's stomach fluttered as she felt Eric sucking at her navel, just inches from where her throbbing pussy was covered in a thin layer of fabric, but her breath hitched as his lips closed over the lemon juice coated nipple and she felt his warm mouth tug at her hard nipple as he sucked the stinging juice from her skin. When he sucked the sprinkled sugar from her other nipple, she was tempted to reach up and hold the back of his head to extend the sensation after how cheated she felt, when the attention he had given her first nipple had ended so quickly.

As Eric finished, Cassie began to get up, but Eric gently pushed her shoulders back on the sand as he poured more of the drink into her navel and prepared her nipples as he had before. He looked over at Ellie kneeling on the other side of Cassie and tilted his head indicating that it was here turn. Ellie looked a little shocked, but she smiled and nodded at Eric, turned to look at Cassie with a helpless look of excitement, before bending over to suck up the alcohol from her sister's navel. If Cassie had felt exposed and titillated by having Eric's mouth on her body, she felt an intense wave of erotic shame at how much she enjoyed the sensation of feeling Ellie's soft, full lips lapping up the liquid from her stomach.

There was something obscenely erotic about looking down to see Ellie's beautiful face, and pink lips, taking her puffy nipple into her mouth, even as Ellie's own bare nipples were brushing against the soft skin of Cassie's stomach, and their breasts were nuzzled against one another as Ellie leaned across her. Ellie looked up briefly as she lifted her mouth from Cassie's first nipple, and caught her sister's wide-eyed expression, as she leaned over to suck the sugar from the puffy peak of her other tit. Cassie couldn't tell if time had simply slowed in her mind, or if Ellie had lingered for a few extra seconds on her second nipple, but as Ellie finally lifted her lips with a blushing sidelong glance into sister's eyes, Cassie felt a release of wetness in her pussy that was as intense as anything she'd ever felt.

Cassie stood up and Ellie took her place on the sand, watching Eric as he made the preparations on her stomach and nipples. It was so strange for Cassie to watch her sister, lying topless like that in broad daylight and see Eric touching her body so casually. As Eric touched his mouth to Ellie's stomach, Cassie watched her sister capture her lower lip between her teeth, and her eyes close, in the moment of feeling his lips upon her skin. As his mouth went from one nipple to the other, Ellie's mouth opened and almost closed again in the rapture of sensation. If Cassie had wanted to get revenge for the hard smack Ellie had given her with the paddle, remembering the lingering suck that Ellie had given her second nipple, suddenly made her also want exact a different kind of payback too.

As Eric prepared Ellie for the second body shot, Ellie's eyes flickered over to Cassie standing above them, hands on her hips and breasts openly exposed, her nipples still fully erect despite the pulsating heat of the lights. Ellie couldn't believe that Cassie no longer seemed to worry about concealing her breasts, but perhaps it was because all of Eric's attention had been on Ellie over the last few minutes and the two of them had seen her topless for the time while she was lying there for her own shots. As Eric finished his preparation, Ellie's eyes looked up to meet Cassie's and a thrill went through her, feeling a sense of anticipation that she hadn't expected.

Cassie knelt topless beside Ellie's waist and leaned over, holding her hair back to drink the alcohol from her sister's stomach. Remembering the feel of Ellie's lips on her own skin, Cassie brought her tongue down to slurp up from the bottom edge of Ellie's navel and had her own soft lips come together to create a small moment of suction in that same place when she finished. She felt Ellie's lower stomach flutter in reaction. As Cassie moved her face up above Ellie's full, luscious boobs, she drank in every detail of how the goosebumps were still rising on the pale pink skin of her puffy areolas. Cassie's eyes slid over to meet Ellie's and she saw Ellie's lips part in anticipation, as Cassie's lips hovered over her nipple.

Cassie took her sister's swollen pink nipple into her mouth and tasted the tart lemon juice that coated her skin. Cassie pulled gently halfway to the tip before lowering her mouth for another suck at it, brushing Ellie's nipple lightly with her tongue, before she gave it a good suck all the way to the tip of her hard nipple, finishing with a light pinch between her firm lips. Eric would have no way to see her tongue on Ellie's nipple, but Cassie heard a small gasp escape Ellie's lips as the tip of her tongue had touched her sister so intimately.

As Cassie took her sister's second nipple into her mouth, she swirled the tip of her tongue completely around the puffy mound before she sucked slowly to the tip of her nipple. As she finished, her eyes darted over to Ellie's face to see that she had turned and was looking down to watch every moment of Cassie's mouth upon her body. Ellie's eyes lifted up to meet her Cassie's, as her sister's lips still held the last nub of her nipple, and it felt like an electric charge passed between them.

Cassie stood up and covered her breasts with her arms as she waited for Eric to help Ellie up. Once on her feet, Ellie looked over to Cassie and asked, "Go rinse off really quick?" Cassie nodded and they both walked over to the water to step in and dip down to rinse the alcohol, sugar and lemon juice from their bodies. Neither spoke, but each took quick glances at the other reaching up to rinse their still hard nipples with their fingers, before both covered themselves with their arms to head back to where Eric waited.

"Alright everyone, I hoped you enjoyed our refreshment break before we head into the finale three events of the competition. For our next event, contestants will be using their hand/eye coordination and their gorgeous tits to score a victory in what we like to call the 'Hand Bra Grape Catch'!" Eric pulled out a cup filled with grapes and explained. "I will be tossing five grapes to each contestant, who will be holding their breasts in their hands and trying to catch as many as they can. Remember, the grapes must be caught and held between your breasts in order to count!"

As the loser of the last event, Cassie had to go first. She held her tits in each hand, as Eric tossed a grape into a high arc, and she tried to 'catch' it, using only her cleavage, by pressing her boobs together and trapping it as it hit her body. As the first grape bounced off her breastbone to land on the sand, she tried not to think about how humiliated she would be if anyone saw her doing something like this, other than Eric and Ellie. As she missed the second and third, she wondered if Eric was enjoying watching her degrade herself like this , with a handful of boob in each hand and waiting, like a dog begging for a treat, as he tossed the grapes to her. She looked over to him and saw him smiling at the sight of her, but if there was any malice in his face, she couldn't see it. It looked like he was enjoying seeing her topless and covered only by her hands, caught up in his plan and surrendering to his request. It gave her a brief flash of embarrassment to realize how far she'd allowed herself to go. She tried her best on the last two, but ultimately failed to catch either one.

Ellie stepped in to take her place, her large boobs barely contained in each hand. Ellie had a low center of gravity that she enhanced with her strong legs and a good stance, maneuvering confidently around under the flight of each grape. When she caught the third grape successfully, she held it for a second to show them both the pale green fruit lodged in her cleavage before she let it fall to the sand and did another topless victory dance, as she had now regained the lead.

Cassie took a moment to put her top back on with her back to Eric as Ellie grabbed her own top, but stood talking to Eric the whole time she was putting it back on. Cassie turned back to face them and took the shot that Eric handed her, before leaning over obediently, bracing her hands against the bar as Eric delivered his paddle to her bottom. With how drunk she felt, she barely felt any discomfort from the light smack. Ellie made an elaborate wind up and seemed to take extra delight in giving a tart little smack to Cassie's butt. Cassie's instincts for sisterly rivalry wanted revenge, but part of her also savored that Eric was seeing her humiliated like that.

"Okay everybody, with only two events left, Ellie has a one point lead over Cali and can win it all if she takes this next event!" Let's head down to the water for the world famous Bikini Swap!" The girls followed him down to the edge of the lagoon.

"Okay when I blow the whistle, you'll both head into the water and take off your bikini, handing it to the other contestant before putting on theirs. The first one to emerge wearing the other's bikini is the winner!" He looked at the two of them smiling. "Okay, is everybody ready?"

He blew the whistle and both of them splashed into the water and began taking off their bikinis. With a single clasp on her top, Ellie had her top off and slipped off her bottoms before Cassie had even finished undoing both ties to her top, but Ellie was left waiting for Cassie to slip off her bottoms before they could trade.

Eric watched with delight as he saw his sisters sitting naked in the water even if they were turned away from him. As they swapped bikinis, Ellie, surprised Cassie by standing up to slip on the bottoms, giving Eric a wonderful view of her naked butt and wet body as she stood in the knee deep water. Cassie squirmed around, sliding the bottoms on, while still sitting in the water, but even though Ellie had a head start putting on the top, Cassie only had to clasp hers around her waist, spin it around, pull it up and cover her tits before she was able to step from the water victorious.

Ellie was visibly frustrated as she stood up and stopped trying to put on Cassie's top. She stepped out of the water, pulling the untied top off and throwing it playfully at Cassie. Ellie stood there, openly topless in front of Eric, waiting for Cassie to do the same.

Cassie looked over at Eric and tilted her head pointedly. "Ummm...a little privacy, please?"

"Oh...yeah," Eric blushed and turned his back to allow them to strip down and get dressed in their own swimsuits.

Once they had gotten dressed, they returned to the bar where Ellie took her penalty shot, placed her hands against the bar, and tilted her butt up seductively to receive her paddling. Eric delivered his paddle as before, but Cassie put a little extra into to match Ellie's last couple of strokes on her own behind. Ellie let out a little gasp when the paddle smacked her bottom, but she was smiling with the tip of her tongue poking from between her teeth as she looked back at Cassie.

"And now for our final event to decide our winner," Eric announced. "This event will measure your ability to set the high mark, in all that you do, in a little event we call, 'Bite Marks'." He reached behind the bar to pull out a cucumber. "The object is simple," he looked at both of them in turn. You slide it in your mouth and the one who leave the bite mark farthest from the tip wins." He handed it to Ellie. As the loser of the last event, she had to go first.

Ellie gave a lasciviously drunken look at Eric as she took the cucumber from him and examined both ends. Taking the narrower tip first, she slid it back into her mouth and opening her jaw as wide as she could, pushed it as deep as she could before biting the skin, just enough to leave an indentation in the surface. She slid it back out of her mouth and held it up to see how much of its length she had fit into her mouth. She looked over at Cassie with a smug grin before glancing over to Eric to see how he had reacted to her result.

Ellie was a little miffed to find Eric already focused on Cassie preparing to take the cucumber into her mouth in the same way. She looked over as Cassie began to insert it into her mouth and watched her struggle to push it as deeply as she could. Fighting the urge to gag as it reached the back part of her mouth, Cassie left a bite mark before pulling it from her mouth.

Cassie handed the cucumber to Eric, but couldn't meet his eyes as she did. Eric held the cucumber up and rolled it slowly in his hands before shaking his head. "I can't believe it," he shrugged. "We've got a tie. If any of the marks are deeper, top or bottom, I can't see it enough to tell a difference." He handed the cucumber to Ellie who rolled it over herself in frustration.

"So then what's the tie-breaker?" Ellie looked up at him.

Eric shrugged. "That was the tie-breaker. I thought with seven events, there was no way we'd have a tie. I don't have any more events," he seemed apologetic.

"But we can't end it in a tie!" Ellie looked at Cassie, who nodded drunkenly in agreement.

"I don't know what else we can do." Eric looked back and forth between them.

Ellie crossed her arms in a huff before a look came over her face. "I do!" She looked from Eric to Cassie. "Let's forget the cucumber and see who wins on the real thing." She nodded declaratively.

"What real thing?" Cassie asked, confused.

"His thing!" Ellie pointed at Eric's hard cock poking up in his shorts.

"Uhhh...nobody is leaving bite marks in my 'thing'," Eric looked at them nervously.

"Not bite marks," Ellie shook her head. "How much we can fit in our mouth!"

"But how would we even know who won if it was that close again?" Cassie felt her heart beating in her chest. Even as drunk as she was, she felt a mixture of excitement and panic when she pictured doing what Ellie described.

"We could make it a photo finish," Ellie raised a single finger in the air. "We take a picture from the same angle and compare them to see who got more."

"Ellie, we can't really be talking about sucking our...about sucking Eric's dick...are we?" Cassie couldn't believe that Ellie would go through with it, once she realized what she was saying.

"No!" Ellie frowned at her, obviously drunk. "We don't have to actually 'suck' it. Just stick it in our mouth long enough to take a picture." She slurred a little at the end. "There's no way this is ending in a tie." She looked competitively at Cassie and smiled. "It's my Spring Break and there can only be one queen, bitch!" She smiled triumphantly.

Cassie wanted to beat Ellie so badly in that moment that she was actually drunk enough to do it. She looked at her sister's smug look and considered her options for a moment through the cloud of alcohol they'd both consumed. "Okay," she said at last. "You lost the last event so you still have to go first."

Ellie gave a squeal of delight and started bouncing and clapping as she turned to Eric. "Okay, big boy. For our next event....we're gonna need your phone...and your dick!" She dropped to her knees and looked up at him expectantly.

Eric looked over at Cassie who shrugged and stood, arms crossed, watching. He retrieved his phone from the bar and unlocked it to open the camera. He could see the last picture he took in a small window off to one side and it was Cassie topless in the bright light of the flash.

"Okay," Ellie directed him. "Hold the camera here and get ready to take the picture when I stop, okay?" She looked up to see if he was ready and looked at his shorts for his dick to appear.

Eric shrugged and lowered the waistband of his shorts over his fully erect cock. He pushed it down to keep it level and positioned his camera to one side about ten inches away. Ellie looked at his dick, the camera and then up at his face. She gave a small wink to Eric and opened her mouth to slide it over her brother's fully engorged dick. Wiggling her head a little side to side, she found the spot where she could take as much as she thought she could manage, before closing her lips around his shaft, to cover as much as she could. Eric took a picture and looked at it to check as Ellie slid her mouth off of his dick.

Eric turned the camera to Ellie to show her the photo and make sure she was happy with how it showcased how much of his dick she could fit in her mouth. Ellie smiled at the result and stood up to let Cassie take her place.

Cassie had been watching in heart-pounding fascination, still unable to believe that Ellie had actually gone through with it. She had watched Eric pull his hard dick from his shorts and allowed herself to fully stare at it while all attention was on Ellie.

Watching Ellie take Eric's dick into her mouth was completely unreal, at the same time it was also the most submissive thing she'd ever seen anyone do for another person. Like the woman in the movie the night before, she marveled at Ellie's willingness to let a man see her so vulnerably, and allow her picture to be taken in such a degrading pose. Letting Eric photograph her topless in the car the night before seemed tame now in comparison.

As drunk as she was, she remembered the terms of the deal where she wouldn't have to do anything that Ellie wasn't also willing to do, but she had also stipulated that Cali wouldn't have to honor any request from Eric to have actual sex with him. Except this wasn't exactly 'sex' and it was Ellie who had requested she do it. If Ellie was willing to take her brother's dick into her mouth, how could 'Cali' refuse?

Cassie stepped over to Eric on rubbery legs and slid down to her knees in the sand. She looked up at Eric who seemed to be simply staring at her in shock behind the dark sunglasses that didn't allow her to see his eyes. In the crazy getup maybe she could pretend that it was someone else, and that the first dick that she would ever have in her mouth, didn't actually belong to her brother. But yet they all knew, just as the throbbing wetness in her pussy did, that this was Eric's cock just inches from her mouth.