All Comments on 'Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 14'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fucking hot. No notes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YES

This keeps getting better and better ! I check more than once a day for more comments and the hope the next chapter is posted. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At last

I'm still a bit confused by the Cassie/Cali distinction, and very confused by the apparent connection between humiliation and arousal for her, but all is forgiven now that we're getting some real indication of sexual tension between Cassie and Ellie. Looking forward to more!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

You're playing us readers like a fiddle - simply outstanding work. It's hot, believable and progressing in both story arc and character development. I'm still hoping for a little shift to more relationship development/progression beyond hormones running amuck. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hmm, this story is delicious. Who will Eric fuck first????????

mwalkervegasmwalkervegasover 3 years ago
Great story!

The more I read, the more I want. Love how you're drawing this out. Excellent work!

AbrahamlickinAbrahamlickinover 3 years ago
Your one of the best authors

I've been on this site for a long time and I've read a lot of stories. This is one if the best thought out series I've ever read. You really know how to lead up to things! I never would have thought Eric would have gotten Cassie/Cali to first base! Thanks for the great stories, I hope to see many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cassie / Cali

The Cassie / Cali angle is brilliant completely believable that it would work. Repressed people need a reason/excuse to let go.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 2 years ago

I agree with the previous anonymous commenter completely, the Cass/Cali was really well done. The last bit of this chapter does seem to break from the party line though. While I believe Cali would have played with Ellie, I thought Cassie was far from ready for something like that.

Also thinking Ellie's repetitive blackmail of her siblings (remember "Come massage my front or I'll tell Cass you got a woody") is going to come back to bite her one of these times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...