Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You...you don't think I'm...a...bad person...for...for thinking that," she asked breathlessly.

"No Cali," he planted light kisses on her jaw and along her chin. "I think you're amazing." He kissed her softly on the lips. "I think you're beautiful," kiss, "and sweet", kiss, "and sexy", kiss, "and it turns me on to think about you getting excited like that," kiss, "touching yourself", kiss, "thinking about me", kiss, "the way that I think about Cassie."

Cassie fought the urge to reach down and touch herself in that moment. "Did you...did you look at Cassie's picture...when you...?"

"I have," Eric kissed her lightly. "Twice already." Cassie let out a small moan against his lips. "Do you want to see her picture Cali?" He kissed her chin. "Do you want to see what I looked at?"

Cassie nodded, her lips barely brushing against his. Eric stood up and swung a leg over Cassie to walk over to his pants on the bar and remove his phone. Cassie leaned an elbow on the chair, half turned to watch him. When he turned back toward her, she wasn't at all ashamed to stare at the large tent of fabric sticking up in his trunks as he walked back to the chair. She knew that his excitement was all for her.

Cassie stood up on her knees to allow Eric to sit back down and scooted closer to him once he'd gotten settled, her forearms resting on his knees and her tits shamelessly exposed to his view as she waited for him to pull up the picture. She reached down to get a drink of water as he unlocked his phone and opened his folder of saved pictures.

"Here she is," Eric turned his phone to Cassie. "Look how vulnerable she looks," he fondled her tit as she leaned over to look at the picture.

"I can't believe she let you take her picture like that," Cassie felt jittery and weak seeing herself that way, knowing that Eric could see her like that whenever he wanted. It made her throb to think about him having that much power over her.

Eric slid the picture over with his thumb, revealing Ellie, with his cock buried as deeply as she could in her mouth. "Can you believe Ellie let me take her picture like that?"

"She didn't make you delete it after she won?" Cassie stared in fascination, seeing Elli's pretty face, her full pink lips, stretching to fit as much of her brother's thick, meaty dick as she could into her mouth. "I can't believe she did that."

"I can't help wondering if you backed out just to let her win," Eric's heart raced and he hesitated. "Or if you would have really won...if you tried." He wondered if he'd pushed it too far. If she was about to use the phrase they'd agreed would allow her to slow things down.

"I...I don't know," Cassie looked up from the phone. "I've never done something like that before." Her eyes dropped away from his. "With anyone," she admitted.

"I think you should try, Cali," Eric said gently. "No one would ever know," he assured her.

"You wouldn't think..." Cassie couldn't look up at him. "You...you...really want me to?" Eric could feel her hands trembling on his thighs and he felt like his own heart had stopped in his chest, waiting for her reply.

"I really would." Eric felt his throat tighten, his mouth suddenly very dry. His cock twitched beneath the thin fabric of his trunks.

Cassie saw his trunks twitch out of her peripheral vision, but never looked up. She stared at the image of her sister with a mouthful of her brother's dick and after a long pause, she sat back onto her heels, head hanging down and nodded her head, ever so slightly. A halo of light reflected from her silky black hair, but her downcast eyes, and the way she pulled her full lower lip in between her teeth, were obscured by the shadows formed by the way her long hair draped along each side of her face.

Eric rose slowly, grabbed his water bottle and walked over to the spot in front of the bar where he'd taken Ellie's picture the day before. Cassie hesitated for a moment, but grabbed her own water bottle, and followed obediently a few steps behind him. Eric took a long drink from his bottle before setting it on the bar and set his phone down to untie his trunks.

Cassie felt like she was watching herself from somewhere far away, somewhere back in her mind. She didn't know where she'd found the courage to follow Eric, over to the spot in front of the bar where she had kneeled the day before. Every consideration of 'Cali' vs. 'Cassie' had long since dissipated in her thinking. She certainly felt high and detached from smoking weed, but realized that the intensity of her arousal was affecting her just as deeply. She took a long drink after watching Eric set down his own bottle, but wondered if her mouth would dry out just as quickly again, as it seemed to have repeatedly in the last few minutes.

Even as Eric dropped his trunks to his ankles and she saw his rigid dick revealed, she looked at it as an objective outsider, wondering if the woman she was looking out at the world through would actually go through with it. Like the wind up to rock/paper/scissors, her mind spun with whether or not Cali would tell Eric that she thought she should leave before she went through with it. Time slowed as she dropped to one knee and then lowered the other. She wondered in a fuzzy way if the fact that her legs had obeyed the command to kneel in fact also meant that she really intended to go through with it. If she could will her body to comply and open her mouth to accept a man's penis. No, not a 'man's' penis. 'Her brother's dick', she thought. Eric's dick.

For the first time since she'd knelt, she looked up at Eric and saw him looking down, eyes locked onto her, as her face hovered just inches from his throbbing dick. She watched him swallow in slow motion and his Adams apple seemed to take forever to move up and down under the skin of his throat. She looked into his wide eyes and he blinked repeatedly, his eyes shifting slightly between her own eyes, her mouth and his dick that he held down with his hand, to keep extended out, and level with her mouth.

She brought her gaze down to face the bulging tip of his pink dick a few inches away and part of her marveled at its size. It seemed unreal that Eric should have a part of him that was so intimidating and she wondered how something like that could ever fit inside of any intimate part of her body. Her mind whirled with remembering the sensation of looking down from the high dive, just before she backed out yesterday, and the pang of regret that she'd drunkenly felt after she hadn't gone through with it, even as Ellie had spanked her afterwards.

Her heart thudded in her ears as she considered whether deep down she even wanted to do this, or if it was just to please Eric, because he'd asked her to. She could admit to herself that the idea of putting a man's penis in her mouth seemed degrading and disgusting, at the same time, some part of her knew, that as much as she wanted to please Eric, there was some deeper truth that was making her even consider going through with it. She knew that if she did this thing, she would have left the old Cassie forever behind once she had. If the old Cassie would have been able to live with the shame of knowing her brother had taken her picture topless in a moment of weakness, that same Cassie would never be able to accept the fact that she had sucked her own brother's dick. It was as simple as that.

Cassie swallowed hard, closed her eyes tight and opened her mouth. She couldn't bring herself to move forward and stayed frozen like that for a long instant before she felt a movement in the air in front of her and Eric's dick bumped against her tongue as he began sliding it into her mouth. It felt smooth and warm as it slid along her tongue and she willed her mouth to close around the thick mouthful of dick as it filled her mouth. It surprised her that it simply felt like large, thick tongue depressor, of warm soft skin against the inside of her mouth and she opened her eyes, to see the lower part of Eric's stomach and the patch of light brown pubic hair that led down to the base of his cock.

"Just hold it whenever you think you've got the most in that you can fit Cali," Eric said huskily. Cassie closed her lips around the thick, meaty cock filling her mouth and pushed slightly forward against the head of it at the back of her mouth, until she was afraid that she'd gag if she went any further. She heard a small click to one side of her face and then she was sliding her mouth away, grateful to be able to swallow freely again.

Cassie sat back on her heels and stared down at Eric's swim trunks, piled up carelessly around her brother's feet, while she tried to process the fact that she had just let him put his hard dick into her mouth. Her pussy throbbed when she told herself that it was worse than that; she had pushed against it to fit as much of it as she could into her mouth. If she thought she'd have a moment to regroup, she was swept up instead, as Eric lifted her to her feet and wrapped her in an enveloping hug.

"I can't believe you went through with it," he said breathlessly into her neck. "I was sure you were going to back out again, but you did it, Cassie! You really did it!" He pulled back to look at her face but her eyes wouldn't rise to meet his. If she was surprised at being lifted up so quickly, she was stunned that he began to pepper her with small kisses, punctuated by saying, "thank you...thank you...thank you" as he delivered them. She felt a smile creep over her face at his exuberance and she couldn't help but be swept up by his excitement. She smiled with her head on his shoulder and patted his broad back as she felt his bare hard cock pressed up against her stomach. Her hand slid down and rubbed his toned butt and felt him kiss her on the shoulder.

"It's Cali by the way," She said softly into is ear.

"Oh, yeah right," Eric laughed nervously. "I'm so sorry. I..."

"It's okay," she patted his back and pulled away. She picked up her water bottle and walked back to sit down in the beach chair, looking out over the lagoon.

"Cali," Eric's voice came closer as he walked up behind her a minute later. "Ummm...I really think you're the rightful queen."

Eric held his phone up to flip back and forth between the two pictures, pointing out the skin variation on the shaft of his penis and how it aligned with her and Ellie's mouth in the pictures, even pulling his hard dick out to show her exactly how much of his cock she had held in her mouth. But all Ellie could see was herself, photographed with Eric's dick in her mouth. She was consumed by a potent combination of shame, arousal and fascination to see herself like that while Eric spoke excitedly, flipping back and forth between the two pictures, showing each of his older sisters, with his dick buried in each of their mouths.

Eric settled down at last beside her and produced the pipe to take another drag before passing it to Cassie. She took a hit and let the plume of smoke escape before drinking the last of her water. She felt a need to be alone for a minute and process everything that had just happened.

"You know what I really feel like? Something to eat and a real drink," Cassie suggested. "Maybe I'll head up to the house to fix a sandwich."

"That's a great idea," Eric stood up, full of nervous energy. "Why don't you relax and let me go make some sandwiches. I'll grab some drinks and see if Ellie is awake and ready to come down." He was getting dressed before she had a chance to object. He turned on the boom box while he was at the bar and switched it to a local radio station before he left.

At least with Eric gone, Cassie had a chance to relax and regroup for a little while. Even the walk to the house and back would take him ten to fifteen minutes in the snow and he would need additional time to fix food and check on Ellie. Cassie leaned back in the chair, closed her eyes and let the music from the boom box wash over her as she wondered if she had just made the worst decision of her life. Try as she might, she kept seeing the image of herself with a mouthful of Eric's dick and remembered how time had stood still as it had been happening.

Cassie told herself to stop being such a baby about it, as practically every woman she knew, and probably more than a few of the guys, must of had a dick in their mouth, at least once, and it didn't seem to have done them any lasting harm. Even Ellie had done the same thing less than 24 hours earlier. She remembered watching Ellie, as his dick entered her mouth, and felt suddenly flush, wondering how it must have looked for Eric as he watched her do the same thing.

In the background, a Lana Del Rey song came on the radio, weaving a hypnotic beat with lyrics that dripped of decadence, submission and desire. Without even thinking, Cassie began to rub herself through the thin fabric of her bikini bottom, as her pussy throbbed in time to the music. Knowing that she was alone under the pulsing warmth of the lights, Cassie slid the fabric of her swimsuit over to one side and slid her fingers into the slick folds of her pussy, flickering one fingertip lightly over her clit while another slid deeper inside her, rubbing the sides as it slid in and out.

Within moments she was rubbing herself with an intensity that completely surprised her as the weed, music and memory of what she'd just done made for a potent aphrodisiac. She was climbing to the peak of desire, matching her building climax to the sound of Lana's rising voice when she jumped out of the chair with a scream, when Ellie's voice said softly, a foot or so above her closed eyes:

"That is the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen."

Ellie had already been walking through the snow, on the way out to the beach, when she met Eric coming the other way. They stopped between the outbuildings to kiss and Eric told her he would be back in a few minutes after gathering some food and drinks from the house. He gave Ellie's tits a squeeze through the thick padding of her coat and told her that Cassie was still at the beach, and had a surprise to share with her, that he thought Ellie would enjoy.

As Ellie had come around the last building, she could hear the sound of the music over the loud drone of the generator, and see the warm light of the lamps, bright and distorted, through the painted plastic sheeting, in bright contrast to the gray day. When she'd slipped into the flap, she could see that Cassie was sprawled out in one of the beach chairs and didn't look up as Ellie crossed the sand behind her to begin undressing by the bar.

Ellie figured that Cassie might have fallen asleep in the chair and had the idea to sneak up behind her and give her a little scare if she had. As Ellie walked up to lean over the back of the beach chair though, she instead found Cassie topless, writhing, and deeply focused on bringing herself to an orgasm, that didn't seem very far off at the moment. Ellie watched in fascination as she tugged at her own nipple, through the fabric of her top, and couldn't resist rubbing herself through the fabric of her own suit, caught up as the sensuous music, and the sight of her prissy sister, nearly naked and diddling herself, sent her heart pulsing.

By the time she spoke, she was very worked up and meant every word of what she said:

"That is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen."

Cassie scrambled to her feet and wheeled around in a panic to find Ellie standing open-mouthed behind the very chair, where just moments earlier, she had been bringing herself to an orgasm, thinking she was completely alone.

Cassie clutched at her bare chest, her heart thudding, and screamed, "Ellie! What the fuck are you doing!?!"

Ellie broke into a stunned laugh and blurted, "Watching you fingering yourself." She looked at Cassie's heaving chest and beautiful firm tits, quivering as she nearly hyperventilated. "Sorry I scared you, but I think you should go ahead and finish." Ellie sat down in the other chair and lit the pipe.

Cassie staggered back to her chair, shaking all over. "How fucking long were you there? I...I thought you were at the house?"

"I was, but I just met Eric walking over here. He's bringing back lunch and some drinks." She took another hit from the pipe and held it in.

"I know...I...I...thought it would be a while before he got back...I...I..."

"And you felt like you needed a little 'alone time' to satisfy yourself while he was away." Ellie blew out the smoke as she spoke. "I get it. Sorry I interrupted. I didn't mean to freak you out."

"You scared the crap out of me, El." She held her hand to her chest as she sat back in the chair and adjusted her bikini bottom.

"Well you can't stop now," Ellie complained. "It sounded like you were really close."

"Are you fucking kidding, Ellie?" Cassie was starting to calm down but was mortified at having been caught in such a compromising act.

"Not at all, it was kind of getting me off watching you, Cass." She looked at her sister's body. "I want to watch you finish," she smiled mischievously. "Please?...pretty please," she pleaded.

"Umm...no!" Cassie protested. "There is no, fucking, way, I'm doing that in front of you."

"Ummm...yeah, Cass. You kind of already did?" Ellie reminded her. "I just want to watch you do it some more." She bit her lip. "I'll even do it with you."

"Are you fucking crazy? Eric could literally walk back in at any minute. I've already been embarrassed enough for one day. I don't need him to find out too."

"I figure it will be at least another ten or fifteen minutes, so we have plenty of time," Ellie insisted. "Plus, if you don't, then I'll have to tell him all about how I caught you with your top off masturbating when I got here." She smiled and shrugged. "So you can finish and we'll keep it a little secret between us girls, or he's already going to find out when you get back."

"You'd really tell on me, El?" Cassie turned red again.

"Not if you get busy, Cass." She knelt down between them. "I really wanna do this with you and I think you'd love it, if you just stop wasting time and get on with it." She put her hand on Ellie's shoulder and thigh. "Would it help...if I did another body shot off of you?" She smiled seductively at Cassie.

"What...no...I..."

"C'mon, Cass." Ellie reached up to grab Cassie's boob and rubbed her thumb over her hard nipple. "You know you loved it as much as I did." Cassie stammered, about to protest, but gasped as Ellie bent from the waist to take her nipple into her warm, soft mouth.

"Ellie...oh my g...Ellie...I can't be-lie...ohh," Cassie's hand reached up to stroke the back of her sister's hair as Ellie sucked on her tit and grazed her hard nipples gently with her teeth.

Ellie reached over and grabbed Cassie's right hand to pull it back where it had been when she found her, pressing it into her mound as she dropped her own free hand down her swimsuit bottom and began fingering herself.

Ellie paused from sucking Cassie's swollen nipple. "Would it help if I pulled down your pants and spanked you some more?" Ellie winked at her before taking another playful suck at Cassie's tit. "I could smell you yesterday as I spanked you." Her mouth plunged back down on her sister's hard, tingling nipple.

Cassie looked at her sister with a mouthful of her tit, pressing her hand into her pussy while she fingered herself and Cassie began sliding her own fingers back into their well practiced rhythm of pleasure.

She thought it would take her a long time to get back to the place where she was before Ellie scared her, but Cassie was surprised to find that she came almost immediately as she watched Ellie suck her tit and felt her moaning into her nipple. Ellie's hand never left the top of Cassie's as she rode her fingers to a throbbing orgasm.

As soon as Cassie stopped cumming, Ellie lifted her mouth from Cassie's tit, pulled down her bikini top as she rose up higher on her knees and pulled Cassie's head over to suck her own swollen nipples, still kneeling beside Cassie's chair as she fingered herself and looked down to admire the sight of Cassie returning the favor by sucking her tit.