Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it Cassie, suck it harder....mmmm....suck your sister's tit, baby...mmmm...mmm...I'm cumminnnng...." Ellie flopped back onto the sand and rode her hand through the waves of orgasm as Cassie watched in fascination, She'd never even seen another woman masturbate before, let alone reach an orgasm. Ellie's curvy little body undulated against her hand, her big, soft tits jiggled beautifully and she let loose a symphony of whimpering that seemed so raw and elemental compared to the restraint that Cassie exercised as she experienced her own orgasms.

Ellie finally climbed up onto the other beach chair, lying back as her breathing slowed. Ellie sat up, undid her bikini top from around her waist and flung it to the side before finally turning to look at Cassie through squinted eyes. "See, I knew you'd like it." She sighed and laid back, closing her eyes in contentment.

Even though Eric had wanted a chance to see Ellie at the house and have a few minutes alone, knowing both of the girls were at the beach, he wasted no time running up the stairs and pulling up their pictures on his phone before dropping his pants.

It had been one thing to get a picture of Ellie with his dick in her mouth, but there was no conceivable way he would have ever thought that Cassie would agree to have her picture taken like that. Looking at her picture it turned him on even more to see that her eyes were open a little and he could see her looking ahead as she waited for Eric to take the picture. Eric kept sliding between the two pictures as he stroked his cock, but it was Cassie's eyes that he was looking at as the first load of cum started squirting from his cock.

By the time Eric got back to the beach, the girls were talking languidly in the beach chairs and it looked like they had been in the water not long before he'd gotten back. He called out to them over the music and as they got up to meet him at the bar, Ellie called out, "Cali and I decided that this beach is now clothing optional. Hope you don't mind!" They both walked over topless to the bar and Eric beamed that he would be able to see them like this as much as he wanted.

"Sounds...and looks, good to me!" he called out as he started to peel off his coat and knelt down to unlace his boots as the girls began unpacking the sandwiches and pouring drinks.