All Comments on 'Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 15'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jhealy55jhealy55over 3 years agoAuthor
Updates

Thank you, as always, for reading and taking the time to comment, vote and send feedback. Please check the biography section of my profile to get updates on release of future chapters.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crazy

Jumping around scenes, makes it difficult to appreciate the author's talent

Ed19611961Ed19611961over 3 years ago
Enjoying

I'm enjoying the story very much. And, I appreciate the literary growth by intertwining two narratives at the same time. That's very hard to do (almost as hard as Eric's and my dick).

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

I liked that you tried a new tactic of interspersing the scenes. It was a bit hard to follow, but I don’t have specific suggestions.

I am looking forward to seeing Lisa get involved more directly, or even virtually. Maybe an online date where they watch a movie together.

Part of me wants to rush into total abandoned carnality, but I really like your slow buildup, especially with the personalities involved. You’ve done a great job. Keep it going.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

I would suggest trying to separate the scenes in some way. Some authors use a line of asterisks, some label parts (PART 1, PART2, etc). It would help the jolt going, for example, from the game, to the girls' conversation in the kitchen, then back to the game. You wouldn't be able to do parts, but maybe, KITCHEN, then DEN, then KITCHEN. Something along those lines. Other than that little hiccup, great story again!

It looks like Ellie and Cassie are going to get together before Cassie and Eric...being a fella, I kind of feel bad for Eric, but equality and all, right? Girls need to get theirs, yeah?

Look forward to more!

Hot_PotatoHot_Potatoover 3 years ago
Still one of the best

Your overall writing and the story is totally awesome. Yea... there are a few places that could use more editing. It really is not that big a deal. Good editing takes a ton of time. And yea... it probably would make your writing look more professional... but I don't think more editing would add much to the excellence of the story. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to Cassie and Ellie showering together. :-)

Wash2015Wash2015over 3 years ago
Great story

As others have said, a bit of a hiccup jumping back and forth. I have seen authors use asterisks. But other then that, still loving the story and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best Story on Literotica

Been a long time lurker - first time commenting: this story is erotic, beautiful and believable. Great character development and story arcs. 10 stars - thank you JHealy55!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I've really enjoyed this entire series. Keep up the great work

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Still a great series. Love the siblings relationship but please Lisa No, No, No.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...