All Comments on 'Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 17'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Jesus fucking Christ that's hot! If the story up to this point hadn't been worth it in itself -- and it was! -- this would be justification enough for the whole thing.

I loved the soundtrack, too: just perfect for the atmosphere. Playing it in sync with the story added to the immersion in a way I've never before experienced while reading.

Just so this comment isn't 100% sycophancy, I'll note that I was a bit confused by the first couple of paragraphs, with the sudden shift to flashback mid-paragraph maybe not signaled as clearly as it ought to. Just a suggestion for when you go back to edit the chapters after the story is complete.

Enthusiastically awaiting Chapter 18!

hermanahhermanahover 3 years ago

The best so far. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Totally awesome throughout this storyline.Well done my friend.

You have made the pain of confinement and seclusion a bit more tolerable.

jhealy55jhealy55over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank You & Story Updates

As always, thank you for reading, voting and commenting. Please check the bio tab of my profile to get updates about future chapter submissions and release timing. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WOW, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Best chapter yet.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Should have brought a fire extinguisher with me before I started reading this chapter. One of the best sequences I've read on this site! What's next? 5+*

havenun2010havenun2010over 3 years ago

Please don't make us wait long for the next one !!!!!! Please

Jambo2014Jambo2014over 3 years ago

This story just keeps getting better. By far the best series I have read on here. Always look forward to the next chapter.

AbrahamlickinAbrahamlickinover 3 years ago
Way to go!

This is the hottest chapter you've created. Wow I can't wait to see it go further between the 3 of them! Thank you so much for this great story.

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Wow, just Wow. That was so hot. Perfect example of what erotic literature should be like.

Still worried that they are only siblings with benefits rather than lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
On a scale of 1 to 5

You've earned a 10.

tj_4evertj_4everover 3 years ago
Holy fuck!

What a chapter! Just when I think it couldn't get better. My poor wife is so gonna get the fuck banged out of her this afternoon!

Valekjames83Valekjames83over 3 years ago

Really heating up! This story is by far my favorite, so happy to have read another chapter and certainly thirsty for more! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just wondering

Since they are getting so hot I'm just wondering what are they going to do once their folks get back in town. Maybe mom and dad will join in all the fun also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot AF

Very well written. The pace and attention to detail really build the scene. I am loving every step of this journey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unsure

I'm unsure where this story is headed. The story still flows well but along the way it seemed to lose some heart. There used to be a personal connection but it seems the characters are losing that to the sexual discovery they are involved in. Still very good writing but some of the scenes seem similar and I don't know if the characters development will still feel genuine. Thanks for this story.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

This must be one of the sexiest and most visual stories I have read. Excited to read the last few chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...