All Comments on 'Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 18'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice. Not as scorching hot as Chapter 17, but I guess things need to cool down a bit before ramping up for the end. Thanks for still working on this to bring the story to its conclusion. I want to see a happy ending for these characters! And I'm surprisingly invested in Cassie's research career--a great way to show that exploring her submissive side and kinks does not lessen her.

The Lisa subplot I find much less interesting. I think if we were supposed to care about her, she needed to be introduced earlier in the story, and do more than game with and pine for Eric (for example, something from the game could give him an idea for something to do with the Christmas Miracles).

There's another Cassie/Ellie glitch in this chapter, on page 3: "Ellie whimpered as she felt her sister's tongue…" (I'd go with "She" here, since Cassie is clearly established as viewpoint for this passage.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Hope your story continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pregnant?

Can eric get at lest one if not both pregnant?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

You're killing me here! Still doing amazing job balancing hot sex with feelings that mimic real life, given their situation. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

I have been following this a series since the beginning. This is by far the best i have read on here. Please keep up the great work. You are a very gifted writer. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is so delicious. Please keep it going. Eric has to fuck Cassie soon.........

AbrahamlickinAbrahamlickinover 3 years ago
Getting closer

Looks like getting closer to penetration! Nice hold off. Maybe time to introduce Lisa to the sisters? See if Eric can handle all of that. This is one of the best series I've ever read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chekhov’s package

Did I miss the package in all this?

Loving the story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Keep this one going, need more of a good thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't know which sister I like more. BTW, are they still going to make the hot tub

tj_4evertj_4everover 3 years ago
**********

Only two chapters left - hard to wait, yet hate the thought of this ending. Definitely bookmarked for future rereads!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Need more, this story is excellent.

DWillies765DWillies765over 3 years ago
Hot hot hot

Been following this since 01, I eagerly watch for the next chapter.

You are so gifted at writing, I can actually picture Ellie and Cassie, and even wish they were my sisters!!!!

Easily the best series on here, please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Re: Chekhov's package

I'm pretty sure that was the costumes they used for the strip club show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please. Pretty please with Cassie and Ellie on top.

What is Cassie's research? What happens with Lisa? Such a good story. Now I've got to read he rest of you collection. Love your work!!!

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Still loving this story but still concerned that the siblings haven't really committed their emotional love to each other.

How does Lisa fit in. Who is she is she a real girl. I can't remember if Eric knows the physical Lisa whether he's met her at college or does he just know her online.

I'm going to be seriously disappointed if Eric, Ellie and Cassie don't end up in a life long full on loving relationship when this series ends

OedipusRex68OedipusRex68over 3 years ago
more than just another sex story

I love that you're adding to the plot line so far into the story. Lisa, and now this new research project, add depth found lacking in the vast majority of stories on this site. I look forward to seeing where you take this. No rush at all. (Actually, I was a bit disappointed with the stripping party. Too much, too fast.) Anticipation is everything;)

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

Hard to see how Cassie can concentrate on her project whilst her brother's

Hard dick is down her throat, so Hard. Also with Ellie Hardly ever dressed,

so difficult even very Hard

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

Regarding lisa, she must remain distant surely, as they and we are still in lockdown

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...