Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie released his dick gently from her swollen pink lips and gazed up at Eric as he twitched against the spasms of sensation that were still wracking his body. His eyes unclenched and he saw Ellie staring up at him expectantly, eager to capture every moment of his reaction when she blushed, and her eyes dropped shyly, to see the look of awestruck devotion that washed over her brother's face. Ellie slid her body up, to rest her head on Eric's heaving chest, while his breathing gradually slowed and his arm wrapped around her.

Cassie sat up on her heels, as she watched her sister nuzzle Eric's bare chest with her cheek, while a look of sheer contentment suffused Ellie's face and Cassie felt like neither of them knew that she was even there in that moment. Eric rolled gently onto his side, to lower Ellie's face from his body, before kissing her lips gently and sliding down between her legs to take her pussy into his mouth.

Cassie watched her sister's body arch in pleasure as Eric's lips and tongue began working through the folds of her pink, throbbing pussy. Cassie bent to suck at Ellie's swollen tits and achingly hard nipples, as she saw her brother slide his long tongue up through the top of his sister's vagina, even as he looked up at her with a mouthful of Ellie's tit. His eyes danced in delight as they met Cassie's and they remained locked for a moment before Cassie felt her sister pull her mouth from her tit to her own mouth, and a deep searching kiss. Cassie could taste Eric's cum in her sister's mouth, remembering the taste of it from the night before. As disgusting as she might have found the idea just a few weeks ago, there was something so intimate and erotic about them sharing that taste in their kiss, that it made Cassie moan against her sister's mouth as they did.

Ellie pulled Cassie's face a few inches off of her mouth and whispered, "Take your bottoms off. I want your pussy in my mouth while Eric makes me cum." Her eyes looked so wide and blue and filled with yearning as she asked that Cassie couldn't refuse. Rising to her knees Cassie slid her bikini bottoms off her hips before sliding them under each knee and slipping them off onto the sand. Straddling her sister's face, she wondered for an instant whether Eric was staring at her bare ass as he licked Ellie, but then forgot about everything else in the world as she lowered her pussy onto Ellie's mouth. Ellie whimpered as she felt her sister's tongue plow through the folds of skin to end with a brief swirling motion at the end as the tip of her tongue danced around the straining tip of her clit. Cassie gave a moaning gasp as her thigh muscles trembled from the wave of each new sensation that her sister's mouth had unleashed in her.

Eric looked up at Ellie's chin working up under the barely visible lips of Cassie's pussy, and the beautiful shape of her ass as it trembled, as Cassie's body reacted to her sister's mouth. Eric stared fascinated, as his own tongue pushed deep into Ellie's pussy, before curling up to flick at her clit. Ellie's hands reached up to grab Cassie's ass cheeks and goad her into riding her mouth more urgently. Cassie bent forward to brace herself against the sand as she rested most of her weight on her outstretched hands and tilted her head to watch Ellie looking up at her as the lower part of her face disappeared into the cleft below the dark, trimmed patch of hair above Cassie's pussy. Cassie spread her knees wider to allow her to more easily rock her hips and fuck Ellie's mouth as her sister's hands encouraged her.

Eric looked up as he was eating Ellie's pussy to watch Cassie's pink vagina partially revealed with each thrust backward, just as he watched Ellie's finger curl around the smooth fair skin of her shapely ass, to begin wiggling on the tight pink bud of her ass.

Eric stared in amazement as she watched Cassie's ass clench and pucker in response to Ellie's finger and he slid his own hand up between Ellie's ass cheeks, just under the water, and inserted his way gently up into them, before the tip of his own finger found the same sensitive spot on Ellie's own, now twitching, ass. Ellie's stomach rolled as her body was gripped with the sensation of Eric's mouth on her pussy even as his finger probed her ass. Ellie worked her mouth more urgently in Cassie's pussy, as the tip of her own finger pushed into and out of Cassie's ass, and Eric began to mimic the intensity of his sister's efforts. He was vibrating the tip of his tongue, in and around Ellie's clit, in an irregular pattern that kept her gasping and whimpering as the angle and intensity of each touch of his warm tongue surprised her and the tip of his finger slid deeper and deeper each time it slid in and out of her ass in the warm water.

When Ellie could no longer hold off the cascade of ecstasy that enveloped her, she whimpered as her lips closed firmly on the nub of Cassie's clit, her thumb slid up into her sister's vagina and her finger slid another inch into her sister's ass. Ellie felt Cassie's hips give one final grind against her tightly bunched lips holding her clit and then Cassie was shuddering along the length of her body as her head hung limply and her arms braced extended against the sand as if she was trying not to be swept away by a hurricane. Within moments, Cassie was forced to roll off of her sister's mouth and finger as she trembled with a the uncontrollable spasms of her own orgasm, that eventually left her twitching on her side, as she gazed through half closed eyes, and the curtain of her damp hair in strands across her face, at Ellie, still breathing deeply, eyes closed, as she lay on the sand.

Eric stood up to survey his naked sisters, looking like they had been flung up onto the sand, like the last two survivor's of shipwreck, where not even a stitch of their clothes had survived, but these two had endured. He walked over to take a drink from the bottle and sat back in one of the beach chairs, satisfied, spent and simply content to watch his two naked sisters sprawled on the warm sand under the bright, warm light of the paradise that they'd made together.