All Comments on 'Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 19'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jhealy55jhealy55over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank You & Updates

Thank you for reading, commenting, voting and leaving feedback.

Please check the bio tab for updates regarding release of chapter 20 and corrections/updates to previous chapters.

Cheers!

Nostalgic94Nostalgic94over 3 years ago

This story is amazing please don't end it so soon

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Amazing work 5* work! You continue to maintain for the readers a balance of hot sex with the intricacies of a developing, complicated relationship between siblings. It's becoming clear that Ellie is "in love" with Eric and that Cassie is as well, yet not there emotionally yet to understand it. Factor in whatever "this" is between the sisters, very complex. You're driving, but foresee Ellie/Eric as the primary couple and Cassie as a sub to the two. It conflicts with Cassie's professional persona, but that's what makes this story so fascinating. I'm sure you will eventually bring this tale to an end, but enough here to lead us through their lives in the coming years ahead of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Going to be sad when this story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Addictive series

I really like how you are recognizing and developing all 4 dimensions of the relationship (the 3 pairings plus all 3 together), spending time on each of them, and their individual perspectives. Also, the sex scenes are so effing hot, descriptive, detailed, paced well. Can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm hoping you take this at least 25 chapters, and end it just as well-written as it's been so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A "Touch of Class"..

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Ok. my question in chapter 18 comment about Lisa is answered, she is real and Eric knows her. Glad he's let her know that he is involved with someone else but he does seem to have left the door open for her which isn't good. I'd rather he fully committed to Ellie and Cassie.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

What a story you sir are a genius. So what if the two girls names get interchanged at times the story is a sensual work of art.

ZyderveldZyderveldabout 1 year ago
And then?

Please continue this. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This chapter completes the long awaited ( For 18 chapters) three-

some involving Cunnilingus by Brother of TWO SISTERS COMPLETELY NAKED TO THEIR NAKED HARD COCKED BROTHER !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...