Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Cassie, that is so fucking sweet," He gasped, barely louder than a whisper, even as they were alone in the quiet car. His handed rested on the back of her neck as she bobbed up and down on his cock, her mouth, lips and tongue, coaxing as much contact and pleasure as she could out of his thick shaft and the yielding flesh of his swollen head. "Oh yeah, suck it just like that for me Cassie."

Hearing Eric say her name as she sucked his dick, his hand on her head and neck and trailing down her bare back, reminding her of how exposed she still was, had an intoxicating effect of its own. As much as she wanted the humiliation of this moment to be successfully over, and the memory of it left to be enjoyed at some later moment, Cassie couldn't help her desire to keep pleasing Eric as she listened to his reaction, and felt his body responding to everything she was doing to please him. As surprised, and mildly disgusted, as she had been to have Eric cum unexpectedly in her mouth the other night, watching Ellie repeatedly swallow his cum had fascinated her, and she had secretly wondered if her brother would also ask her to do it at some point for him. The thought had both horrified and fascinated Cassie, even as she struggled with the idea of whether she could actually go through with it if he did.

When Eric's hand went to the back of her head and began to urge her to take his cock deeper into her mouth each time, she couldn't deny the wave of desire that washed over her body and the release of wet excitement that she felt in her pussy. Nor could she contain the small moan that she emitted each time he pushed his dick more deeply into her mouth. If a part of her was worried that his thick throbbing dick, now slippery with her own saliva, might choke her at some point if she went much deeper, another part of her was overwhelmed with the sensation of feeling so dominated that it had the ability to make her nervous. She didn't even notice that the SUV had rolled to a stop at some point, as her whole world had been consumed with the dick sliding in and out of her mouth, and her brother's strong hand, insistently guiding her head.

When Eric felt himself reaching the point of no return, he released the back of Cassie's head and quietly urged her, "Cassie...you need to stop. I'm gonna cum."

Cassie knew in that moment that she should take Eric's warning as permission to stop. But she had felt something stirring inside her, in that moment he said it, even as she was now so attuned to Eric's body that she had known that he was already approaching orgasm, even before he said something. It was if she had stepped outside of herself, to watch the semi-naked Cassie, bobbing rhythmically up and down on her little brother's engorged cock, and willing that girl to see the act through to its conclusion, by obediently swallowing his cum, as much for her own pleasure as it was for his.

When she felt Eric's body go fully tense, Cassie sealed her lips around the slippery shaft of his cock, just below the flaring curve of the head and readied herself for his release. She felt a brief moment of panic as the first burst of cum shot into her mouth, but began swallowing the thick, slippery emission as quickly as it was released. Her pussy throbbed and tingled in a way that permeated her body, as if her body was mirroring his orgasm, as load after load of his cum spurted into her mouth and she had to keep swallowing to keep up. It was all at the same time, disgusting, degrading and one of the most intensely erotic moments Cassie had ever experienced. She watched in curious detachment, even as she willed herself to keep her mouth locked onto her brother's dick and continue to keep swallowing his release, feeling the cum slide down her throat, as if it was happening to someone else.

Cassie could feel Eric's fingertips, digging firmly into her scalp as she milked the last few spurts of cum from his spasm twitching dick. After enduring what felt like mouthfuls of his cum at the beginning, swallowing these small globs of cum, that oozed out as she sucked the tip of his dick, were almost a relief by comparison. Cassie felt a wave of triumph and a joyful release of anxiety as she lifted her tingling lips from the twitching head of her brother's dick and sat up in her seat. She looked around, surprised by the view through the slightly fogged windows to find that they were parked in front of their own garage.

Cassie looked over at Eric to see him still trying to get his breathing under control, as his hard dick stuck up comically from his lap, while his red face slowly regained his natural color. Cassie looked from his face, breathing with his mouth open and eyes closed, as his head tilted back against the headrest, back down to his bright pink cock and the pearl of thick white cum that had formed right at the very tip. Not wanting to wipe it away with her fingers and get them all sticky, Cassie simply leaned over and closed her mouth over the spongy tip of his dick, to take the glob of cum into her mouth and swallow it. Eric jerked slightly at the contact with his overly sensitive cock.

"Sorry," Cassie smiled sheepishly. "Guess I must have missed a little."

Eric turned to look at her for the first time as she sat there topless, turned toward him, her eyes, a mixture of bashful excitement, as she tried to gauge his own reaction to what had just happened between them. In the afterglow of the intensity of the orgasm, and the difficulty in processing the fact that Cassie had willingly swallowed his cum, Eric felt overwhelmed with affection, amazement and gratitude in that moment.

Eric leaned over and kissed her gently on the mouth. "Oh Cassie," he murmured. "I can't believe that you..." He kissed her again on her swollen lips. He kissed her more deeply as his tongue entered her mouth. He tasted what must be his own cum in her mouth as he did, but wanted her to know that he was grateful, and not at all disgusted by what she had done.

When their lips parted, Cassie murmured back. "Can't believe that you still wanted to kiss me after doing something like that..." She blushed, her eyes looking down.

"I wanted to kiss you because of the fact that you did that Cass," He emphasized. "I loved that. And...I love you...for doing that."

"Just for doing that?" She couldn't help feeling it sounded funny when he had said it.

"Of course not," Eric felt off balance and embarrassed. "I mean I love you. I love that you would do something like that...for me."

"I thought you might like it. That you'd want me to, you know," She looked up into his eyes. "With how Ellie does it...and everything."

"I just can't believe that you did that for me," Eric stammered, still amazed at how unreal it seemed to have Cassie swallow his cum like that.

"I..." She looked down again. "I wanted to Eric." She shook her head slowly side to side, trying to find the words for what she was feeling in that moment. "I just want to fulfill all of your fantasies. The same way that you're making all of mine come true." She bit her lip, feeling as vulnerable as she ever had. "I want to do everything you tell me to, Eric. I love that you make me do stuff like taking my shirt off today. It makes me nervous and embarrassed, but it turns me on so much and I can't do it for myself. I need you to tell me, or I won't go through with it." She looked up to find his eyes locked onto hers in adoration.

"You really liked it?" Eric searched her eyes as his hand cupped the side of her beautiful face.

"I loved it, Eric," she gushed, even as her eyes looked down again. "I love being like that for you, feeling like I would do anything to make you happy, no matter how risky...or dirty it is."

"I just can't believe it all I guess," Eric felt such an overwhelming sense of humbling awe that she would invest him with so much power over her. "That it could be like this between us. I still feel like your goofy little brother most of the time," he shook his head in amazement. "I think you're so smart and beautiful and I'm blown away that you're letting me do stuff like this with you."

"I think it's because I know you're so sweet, and kind, deep down, that I can trust you with stuff like this," Cassie admitted. "It's why I trust myself to give myself over to whatever you want, even when it's embarrassing, or it makes me nervous." She leaned in to kiss his lips softly. "It's like I'm safe to do whatever I want with you and I know you won't think of me badly for going through with it, even if it really turns me on."

"I just couldn't tell that you liked doing stuff like this," Eric's eyes had trouble holding hers. "Like, Ellie and I, we're kind of..."

"Wild and horny?" Cassie suppressed a giggle.

"Well...yeah," Eric blushed. "I just didn't think that you wanted to be...you know..."

"Your cocksucking whore?" Cassie teased him, feeling excited at the opportunity to say something so vulgar and obscene.

"No..." Eric seemed horrified. "I would never say something like that...about you..."

"What if I wanted you to?" Cassie was only half teasing him in that moment. "But just when we're alone, in private. When we're doing stuff like this."

"I don't know, Cass...it...it would take some getting used to...," He fidgeted.

"Eric," she waited for him to look up at her. "I just sucked your dick and swallowed your cum. I think that kind of seals a deal between us. It makes me yours, to do with whatever you want, okay? Today might officially be 'King Eric' day, so you can make me do whatever you want in front of Ellie, but between us going forward, every time we're alone, doing stuff like this, it's automatically King Eric day all over again."

"Really?" Eric searched her eyes.

"Yep," she smiled. "I'm your cocksucker now." She shrugged and blushed. "You kind of own me. And once the initial shock of what we've done so far wears off, I'm pretty sure I'm going to want you to make me do a lot dirtier stuff than that, so you're going to have to grow some balls and figure out some more perverted little fantasies for me to fulfill." She laughed a little. "You think you can handle that?" She raised her eyebrows at him.

"Yeah," Eric blushed, thinking about the possibilities that were flashing through his mind at the moment. He hesitated for a moment. "Um, so can I go down on you...right now...if I want to?"

"Why are you asking me?" She teased him. She raised her eyebrows and waited.

"Okay," He took a deep breath. "Then get in the back seat and take off the rest of your clothes," he commanded her.

Cassie's heart was thumping in her chest as she stepped out of the front seat, topless in the frozen air and opened the back door to hop in, even as she saw Eric fumbling to do the same.

Ellie padded downstairs to find the kitchen and living room empty. She'd thought she heard the car pull in, and car doors shutting as she woke up, but she didn't see any sign of Cassie or Eric in the house. She fixed some coffee and made a bowl of cereal, unaware that Cassie at that moment was lying naked on the back seat of their family SUV, her knees almost touching her shoulders, with Eric's tongue buried in her pussy and his fingertip gently probing into her clenching ass, as she panted and whimpered out her brother's name.

As much as Cassie should have been inclined to yank his hand away in embarrassment, when Eric pulled his slick finger from her throbbing pussy and slid the tip gently into her ass, Cassie was too far gone in the sensation of having already pulled her knees up, and offered the most intimate parts of her body to her brother, while allowing his fingers and tongue to have their way with her. She considered if she would even be able to resist if he had attempted to slide his thick, hard cock into her, finding the thought equally scandalous, and irresistibly tantalizing, all at the same time.

By the time she exploded in the cascading throes of the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced, she was undeniably his, to do with as he would. Cassie looked up at the hazy sunlight, coming through the fogged glass of the tinted back widow, that framed her brother's face in silhouette, and she wasn't the least bit ashamed that her pussy, still soaked with her own excitement and Eric's saliva, and the spread cheeks of her ass, remained as opened and exposed as they could possibly be in that moment. All of it was offered to Eric now. All of it was surrendered to him, and all of it was his, to do with as he pleased.

When Eric and Cassie came in the front door, laughing and carrying groceries, Ellie leaned over the table to watch them come down the hall.

"Did you guys just get home?" she looked confused. "I thought I heard the car a while ago."

"Yeah...no," Eric seemed flustered.

"I had to give him something before we came inside," Cassie said matter-of-factly as she set her groceries on the counter. "After all, it is 'King Eric' Day." She turned to look at Ellie contentedly. "So he gets whatever he wants, as soon as he wants it." She shrugged, as though the matter was completely out of her hands, and turned to start pulling items from the grocery bags.

Eric set his bags down beside Cassie's and washed his hands at the sink before he started pulling items out of the remaining bags. He wondered if Ellie could smell Cassie's pussy too, or if it was just that the scent of her still clung, to his lips and face, just below his nose.

When Eric went upstairs to wash his face and brush his teeth after the groceries were put away, Ellie popped into the bathroom from her room and laid her hand on his back as he leaned over the sink to rinse his mouth of the remaining toothpaste.

"So what did Cassie have to give you for King Eric Day?" She asked naughtily.

"We were just fooling around," Eric wiped his face with a hand towel partly to hide his blushing expression.

"Well, obviously," her hand slid down to rub his butt possessively. "Did she make you cum or did you need me to finish you off?" she asked seductively.

"Oh...no, I'm good," he hung the towel carefully on the ring and did his best to avoid meeting Ellie's gaze.

Her other hand slid over the front of his jeans and squeezed the bulge where she knew his cock was resting. "Are you sure he doesn't need some extra attention?" she asked in a low voice.

Eric's hand slid down to cover hers gently. "It's okay, El. It really is." He turned to kiss her, resting his hands on her hips. "Why don't you get dressed and we'll all head down to the beach together for a bit," he suggested. "We can have some fun down there."

Ellie looked up at him, searching her memory to find an instance when Eric had ever turned down an opportunity to mess around with her before, even as she tried not to let the hurt show in her face. "Okay," she put on the best smile she could. "I'll go get dressed and meet you downstairs." She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him, more deeply than he expected her to when he leaned down to meet her lips. She turned and did her best to bounce out of the bathroom, shutting her door behind her, before he could see the tears welling up in her eyes.

When Ellie made it downstairs, Eric had already left to start up the generator and Cassie was waiting for her sister at the kitchen table, staring out at the back yard. Cassie had packed some bags of snacks, towels and drinks for them to take over with them that she had lined up neatly on the table in front of her.

"Hey," Cassie looked up as Ellie walked into the kitchen. "You ready to go?" She stood up and grabbed a couple of the bags off the table. "Can you get the other one?" She pointed to the bag with her chin.

"Are you sure you want my help?" Ellie asked coldly. "Seems like you're handling everything else for King Eric pretty well by yourself this morning." Ellie snatched up the bag and headed toward the back door.

"Hey," Cassie started walking after her, but had to pause to shut the back door as Ellie had left it wide open and was already headed off across their back yard by the time Cassie had passed through it. Cassie started following her sister, but Ellie was clearly walking at a fast pace to make it difficult for her to catch up. "Hey Ellie, will you wait for me?"

Ellie didn't look back or make any effort to slow down as Cassie trotted over the rough compacted snow trying to catch up, nearly slipping as she went. "Will you fucking stop and wait for me!" she finally yelled in frustration.

Ellie stopped, but didn't turn around as Cassie walked up behind her. "Seriously, El. What the fuck?" Cassie asked in exasperation as she finally caught up to her. Ellie had the hood up on her coat and had turned her head away as soon as Cassie came up alongside her. Ellie started walking as soon as Cassie had caught up, but still wouldn't face her. "Ellie, talk to me. Seriously. What's the matter?"

Ellie kept walking, saying nothing, her head turned away.

"Ellie, look, whatever I did, I'm sorry." Cassie was short of breath keeping up with Ellie, even with the longer legs of the two. "Will you just please slow down and tell me what I did?"

Ellie stopped and hung her head, the hood of her coat and the drape of her hair blocking Cassie's view of her face. Cassie set down her bags and stood right in front of her, blocking the cold wind that had been pushing against them as they walked.

"Ellie, please tell me what I did wrong and I'll try to fix it, okay?" She reached down to lift Ellie's chin and was shocked to see that Ellie was crying too much to speak. Cassie hadn't seen Ellie cry since they were little kids and immediately wrapped her up in a hug. She could feel Ellie shaking as she sobbed in her arms, her face buried against the front of Cassie's coat.

"I'm sorry, Cass," Ellie's voice was muffled as she spoke into the front of Cassie's coat. "You didn't do anything wrong. It's just me." Cassie felt her start sobbing again.

"Look, let's just go back in the house for a minute okay?" Cassie picked up her bags and Ellie followed her, trudging through the crusty packed snow, looking at her feet the whole way. Cassie took off her coat, after setting down her bags on the kitchen table and took the bag from Ellie who stood just inside the back door.

"Please tell me what's the matter Ellie." Cassie asked her. "Is it because of what happened with Eric this morning? What we did?"

Ellie wiped her eyes. "I don't even know what you did, Cass. Neither one of you would tell me and you both acted like I didn't even matter." She couldn't keep up with the tears that continued to fall from her eyes.

"Of course you matter, El. It was just something private that happened between Eric and I." She tilted her head down to be able to look up at Ellie's face. "You know, like we talked about yesterday?"

"Was it just a King Eric Day thing, or was it something else?" Ellie sniffled and went to grab a paper napkin from the holder on the counter.

"Well, it started out as a King Eric thing, but we talked about doing more stuff like that," Cassie was reluctant to tell Ellie about their agreement.

"Stuff like what?" Ellie dabbed at her nose after blowing it. "Please tell me."

"He made me get topless in the car while we drove and I let him take my picture," Cassie relented with a sigh. "Then I sucked his dick, okay?" She found that she was more embarrassed than she would have imagined to admit what she'd done, or what she'd let Eric do to her. "And let him cum in my mouth. Stuff like that."

"You did?" Ellie looked at her sister. "He asked you to do all that stuff?"

"Yeah, but I kind of wanted him to ask," Cassie shrugged. "If that makes sense." Now she couldn't look at Ellie.

"You liked it?" Ellie wondered.

"Yeah, Ellie. I guess I liked it." Cassie was getting frustrated and anxious that Ellie was making her feel defensive.