Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I thought that you were just kind of going along with all of it," Ellie said softly.

"I guess I was at first, but...I like it too." Cassie looked up at Ellie. "I've never gotten to do anything like this and...I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I do." She looked down at her fidgeting hands.

"Would you be honest with me?" Ellie braced herself for the answer. "Have the two of you had sex?"

"Like 'sex' sex?" Cassie tilted her head and squinted a little, making sure she understood. "No El, nothing like that." Her expression shifted as she looked at Ellie. "Why?...have you guys?"

"No," Ellie shook her head and let out a slow ragged breath.

"Then why are you wondering if we have?" Cassie was trying to understand.

"I don't know," Ellie felt stupid and embarrassed. "I guess I don't understand what's going on between you two and I imagined the worst."

"Look Ellie," Cassie said gently. "It's kind of embarrassing, but...I like it when Eric makes me do things I'm not totally comfortable with. I like it when you do too." Ellie looked up into her eyes as she spoke. "There's something about it that turns me on. The spanking, exposing myself, letting him take pictures...that kind of stuff. You and Eric are the only ones I can really trust to be like that around." She let out the tension in a breath. "Does that make sense?"

"Of course it does," Ellie dabbed at her eyes with the paper napkin. "I like that stuff too. I just don't understand why you guys would leave me out."

"It sucks to be left out, doesn't it?" Cassie smiled.

"Yeah," Ellie held her sister's eyes. "I guess it does." She blew her nose again. "Sorry I'm being such a baby, Cass. It's just that with Eric moping around over this Lisa girl and the two of you acting all mysterious, I guess it just all kind of hit me at once." She went and threw the napkin in the trash can under the sink and rinsed her hands and face in the sink before grabbing a paper towel to dab at her puffy eyes.

Cassie looked at her sister in a whole new way, as realization slowly crept into her eyes and then faded into a warm smile. "Then I guess he didn't tell you the two of them spoke this morning." She said warmly. The fact that Ellie looked over at her as sharply as she did told Cassie everything she needed to know.

"What?" Ellie asked urgently. "What happened?"

"C'mon, I'll tell you on the way to the beach," Cassie smiled and hugged her sister.

By the time they got to the beach, the girls were smiling and laughing again. As Eric met them at the flap to take a bag from each of them, Ellie playfully reached out and pinched his butt through his swim trunks.

"Why are you wearing swim trunks King Eric," Ellie asked in a teasing voice after he flinched and nearly yelped with surprise from the unexpected pinch.

Regaining his composure as he set the bags on the bar, Eric turned to the girls as they laid down their coats and took off their knit caps. "In honor of this historic day, I then declare that this nation shall require complete nudity of all of its subjects." He picked up his phone and smiled. "As its ruler, I am duty bound to record this moment for posterity." He switched his phone to camera and held it up as the girls laid their scarves down over their coats. "So...let's see you strip ladies." He smiled in anticipation.

Ellie and Cassie shared a smile before they began to slowly strip, one article of clothing at a time, in order to allow Eric a chance to document each stage of their bodies being revealed. The girls posed dutifully, allowing Eric to capture every part of their bodies as they were exposed, until they stood fully naked before him. Only then did Eric strip off his own trunks and proudly display his own hard cock to his sisters.

When they headed to the beach chairs, Ellie folded up one of the chairs and Cassie laid the beach mats in front of the remaining chair, so that the girls could sit at Eric's feet as they all got high and had a drink. Eric looked down at his two sisters, each uniquely beautiful in their own way, reclining fully nude at his feet, even as they accepted that his fully erect cock, now displayed openly above them, was a perfectly natural response to their own nakedness. As the effect of the weed kicked in, Eric struggled to process how they had ever gotten to this magical moment, given how their confinement had begun. Ellie caught him staring at her ripe, luscious breasts, their puffy pink areolas as prominent as he had ever seen them, but when their eyes met, it was Ellie who gave a shy, wrinkled smile and lowered her eyes.

Eric pulled up his camera to take a few more pictures of each of them and had them pose together on their knees facing him, both smiling, and then looking down, as if they were humiliated to be photographed in so humbling a pose of sexual servitude. When Eric asked them to rise to their knees and face the lagoon side by side, so he could photograph their lovely asses and admire the smooth lines of their bare backs, along with the irresistible swell of their hips and sensuous thighs, they offered no resistance.

Eric asked them then to bend over and lay their faces on their forearms. They did so, looking at one another as each blushed and smiled, knowing that their most intimate parts were now fully displayed to their brother. They could smell themselves, and each other, as they heard him, taking their picture, in the most submissive pose either of them could imagine.

For his part, Eric's throat had tightened to a point where he could no longer speak and his heart hammered in his chest, as his sisters complied with each request. As he thought about each picture he was taking, he considered that he would have been perfectly content to jack off looking at any two such beautiful women, posed as they were, just a few short weeks ago. The fact that these were his own two sisters, whose arched backs and lifted bottoms were offered up to him, and that he was able to live out the fantasy that went into their picture being taken this way, left him jittery with excitement as he took each picture, one after another.

Setting the phone down, Eric bent down behind his two sisters, amazed by the sight of the full length of their pink, swollen labia openly displayed, like the flesh of some exotic tropical fruit, just as the twin flowers of their asses lay open to the bright light and the slow deliberate measure of his gaze. He stared in awe of their willingness to submit themselves to his demands in such a vulnerable display of obedience.

As his thumb slid into each of their slick throbbing pussies at the same time, their eyes opened wide as they each let out a small gasp of pleasure. Facing each other, only a few inches apart, it was if Ellie and Cassie could see their own sensations reflected in the face of the other. The deep pink flush of excitement, the parted lips that allowed their sweet breath, perfumed with the fruit of the drink they had just shared, to mingle in the bright, warm space between them, their eyes, now opening and closing in response to each new wrinkle of splendor, as it slowly unfolded in their shared submission to their brother's touch.

Ellie gasped and bit at her lower lip as she felt Eric's warm, wet tongue slide over the most intimate part of her ass, the tip imparting a delicious extra bit of contact before it lifted away. If Cassie didn't understand the intensity of her sister's reaction in the moment, she did in the next, as Eric's tongue made contact in the same way with her own exposed ass and caused her entire body to clench up in a shuddering wave of pleasure.

Ellie smiled as she realized what had happened, even as she felt that the warm air of the beach was now slightly cooler on the pink, puckered rosebud of her ass, as it was now moist from her brother's tongue. When Eric's index finger began teasing lightly, flitting across the tip of their straining clit, as his thumb rubbed and pushed against the roof of their pussy, Ellie let out a series of soft whimpers that Cassie echoed back to her, across the small space they shared between their parted lips.

As Ellie felt her brother's tongue, lingering and caressing her ass, licking with the same rhythm that was also motivating his finger and thumb, urging her pussy into such exquisite pleasure, she felt a wave of passion sweep through her that left every cell in her body tingling with tiny explosions of elation. When she felt her brother's tongue leave her, she slid her face over and kissed Cassie's parted, swollen lips, as she anticipated what her sister was about to experience.

Cassie accept Ellie's kiss hungrily and bit down softly on her sister's pink swollen lower lip as Eric's tongue passed repeatedly over the most intimate inch of her body, as if it was the sweetest thing he had ever tasted. Even as part of her shrank in embarrassment that he should be able to see, let alone lick, such a deeply personal place on her body, she was trembling all over at both the idea, and the sensation, of the fact that he was. Cassie kissed Ellie back with a fevered urgency, as they shared this euphoric moment of abject submission and lavished adoration, their lips and tongues urging each other on.

As Eric worked his thumbs and fingers in unison and alternated his tongue between his sisters, the intensity of their whimpers and gasps went back and forth between them, transferred in the enchanted language of their tongues and lips, awash in their warm breath. If Cassie fell a moment or two sooner than Ellie into the kaleidoscopic whirl of sensation that exploded throughout her body, Ellie sucked on the lower lip of her sister's opened mouth as she felt Cassie's breath freeze in her body, and placed sucking kisses on her sister's chin as she felt the seismic tremble of her sister's being, hovering in that temporary threshold, before it finally released her through the gates of paradise.

As she felt Eric's tongue bury its tip in her ass while her sister thrashed beside her, she too was irresistibly flung into a quivering maelstrom of violent bliss as her hips bucked against his hand and mouth. Ellie laid her cheek against the warm sand, braced her hands flat against the ground and arched her back, to lift her ass and pussy as high as she could, while she rode the surging waves of cleansing joy, that eventually left her helpless, on the shore of contentment, where she eventually found herself, her ass still surrendered to the bright light and heat pulsing down above her as she quivered, her eyes still tightly shut against the storm that had ravaged her being in those long moments before it finally released her.

When Ellie did eventually open her eyes, it was to see Cassie lying limply across from her. Cassie's deep brown eyes, framed by her impossibly long lashes, staring at her own face, with the distant gaze of one who has been only recently come awake. As Cassie's breathing slowed, she rose up on her elbow and leaned in to give Ellie one last gentle kiss before whispering, "Thank you for letting me share this with you. I love you so much." The tear that ran along Ellie's nose, and fell from there into the sand, to disappear forever, was the only answer that could have said the same thing more emphatically than her sister already had.

Cassie and Ellie smiled at each other for a long moment before they rolled over onto their backs, limp and spent, to watch Eric finishing his drink and lifting his phone to capture a single image to remember the aftermath of the tempest that had left them both there, too weak to struggle, or protest.