Lockdown Days with Father in Law Ch. 01

Story Info
Lockdown Days with my husband's father.
793 words
3.53
152.7k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, I am Shikha and this is a true event which happened a few days back.

I am a 27 years old happily married woman. My family includes myself, husband (29 years old), father in law (58) and mother in law (56 years old) We stay in northern part of India. We have been married just for a year or so. Ours was a love marriage.

My husband works for a construction firm and had gone for a project visit for 4 days in South. Due to the ongoing situation a sudden complete lockdown was announced. Also, my mother in law was stuck at her sister's home as she was supposed to return back next day.

But Due to the lockdown neither my husband could come back home nor my mother in law. We were all sad but at the end we decided it was best for them to stay wherever they were until the situation improves.

Now only we two were left at home i.e my father in law and myself.

We started living normal routine life - I would make food and he will be helping out in washing dishes or doing gardening and other stuff. I was in regular touch with my husband and mother in law through phone. Around 2-3 went days was spent in the same routine.

On the 4th day, My father in law asked to use our washroom for a bath since the one attached to his room had some problem in water heating. But the thing is that I had left my under garments in the washroom itself after my morning shower because normally nobody else uses this washroom other than me or my hubby.

In the evening when I went for a bath, I found some sticky white fluid on my black bra which was kept there. Although it appeared to have been washed but still a small amount was present there. It didn't take much time to confirm that my own dad in law had jerked himself off on my panties. I was in complete shock because never before I had thought of this and also a bit angry because after all he is my husband's father. I also felt good and naughty that my father in law touched himself thinking of me. I kept the bra at the same place and took a shower.

After the bath, I came out but didn't show any signs on my face and body language was also normal.

But, after that incident I started noticing that my father in law would occasionally stare at my body parts once he confirms I am noticing him. While serving him he looks at my cleavage and I also noticed him many a times staring at my tight ass while doing some house chores or walking.

I did not mention anything to my husband that day and gave my father in law a glass of warm milk (he likes to drink a glass of milk every night before sleep) and slept peacefully.

Next day, the same routine followed as cooking meals, speaking to husband and mother in law, chatting about current events with dad in law, etc.

But one event happened which changed my whole life after that day. When I entered my father in law's room with a glass of milk, I was in shock seeing him jerking himself off watching some clips on his computer.

I was in state of shock and so was he that I apologized and went back to my room keeping the glass of milk on his table. I couldn't sleep that night. The whole scene was being played again and again in my mind.

Next day, we avoided eye contact. I guess even he felt embarrassed about what had happened last night. We didn't speak anything the whole day.

After dinner, he asked me to serve the milk. I went up to his room with a glass of milk and while returning back, he asked me to sit near him. Then he started explaining how every person has his own needs and he should have ensured the door was closed.

I came back to my room. Spoke to my husband about the current state of lockdown and his work and some naughty stuffs but I didn't mention the whole scene with father in law. That day whole night my father in law's words were echoing in my mind. I also felt bad for him.

Next day after breakfast, I observed that my father in law has started being more bold and would occasionally stare at my ass while I would be involved in some work. He would also try to touch me while helping me out in household chores.

To be continued...