Lockdown Days with Father in Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Lockdown days with my husband's father.
854 words
3.82
107.6k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing from Part - 1...

Last few days after the jerking incident whenever I have been feeling horny, it was my father in law's cock which was coming to mind, it definitely looked much thicker than my husbands and more in length as well. My father in law is in good health compared to his age, definitely he doesn't look like he is in his late 50's.Whenever my father in law's cock and jerking scene comes into mind I would be feeling wetness down there.

It was not that I was sexually unsatisfied with my dear husband. He had a decent size and pretty good stamina. But still visuals of father in law's dick were not going out of my mind.

Returning back to the incident...

I was wearing tight jeans and a knee length top (usually worn in india) which showed off my figure quite well. As I was preparing dinner, my f-i-l came in the kitchen for drinking water. And then suddenly he patted on my ass and felt it for a good 2-3 seconds and went away. I was in a complete state of shock. I was getting the feeling that this was going out of hand now. A good 20+ days (Lockdown) and God knows how many more days I would have to spent with him alone.

A good part of my mind also felt bad for my father in law thinking that maybe he will be missing my mother in law or he must be unsatisfied with her or something else.

I called him for dinner and at the table he was continuously staring at my cleavage as well ass.

During the course of dinner he was touching and playing with my foot. And I was doing my best to ignore it and concentrate on dinner. But I knew he was trying his best to attract me. I had also made up mind that if my dear father in law wants I would be ready for his pleasure.

Maybe it was absence of my husband which resulted in so many days without sex that I was feeling horny and I was also slowly being attracted towards my father in law. His manliness, his thick dick, his constant wooing me, everything was playing in my mind and making me wet.

It was time for his after-dinner milk now. I went up to his room and saw him reading some magazine, I kept the glass of milk near his bed and I turned back and a sudden "smack" on my ass. Before I could react, my father in law with his right hand feeling my ass after the spank, kissed me on my lips. His right hand was constantly feeling the roundness and firmness of my tight ass. Our tounges were playing with each other. His mature mouth feeling the young luscious lips of his own son's wife. The kiss continued for a good time before we were interrupted by a door bell.

My father in law answered the door. It was our neighbour uncle who had came to ask for some tools to my father in law. Almost 10 mins went in this. Meanwhile I was back to my room sitting on bed thinking about what all had happened. The long kisses, his hand feeling my ass.

My father in law entered my room. Our eyes met and there was complete silence for a minute or so. He finally ended the silence with telling me "Shikha, I have not been with a woman for quite a few years now. Your mother in law is not into sex for a few years now. Because of this I have to indulge in online videos for pleasuring myself. And I am not of the type who could go to any random women for some fun. Your mother in law is the only women I have been involved with until now ".

My father in law's words made me a bit emotional as well, as he had not been with a women for quite a bit now and at the end he was a man. And everyone has their own needs. I had made up my mind that I will fill the void in his life and to be honest I was little excited as well.

He took my silence as a yes and planted his lips on mine. He would have never thought in his life that one day he would get to devour a young beautiful woman that too his own son's wife. The kinkiness in this relation definitely added a pinch of excitement as well as hesitation in both of us.

He held my head and began kissing roughly now, enjoying my lips. In between the kiss, he kept his left hand on my tight boobs from top of the cloth I was wearing. He gently pressed it. I couldn't handle this as breasts are any woman's weak point. I closed my eyes enjoying it. And he began pressing my breasts feeling its roundness and firmness. I am a young woman with tight firm body and quite fair.

To be continued...