Lockdown Decision Ch. 02

Story Info
Zoom fantasy revealed.
1.3k words
4.22
2.3k
00

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheona had made a great start to her immunology career. Following a well-received paper she had written about the common cold as part of her doctoral thesis at Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, she had been courted and recruited by an international pharmaceutical giant. As luck would have it, her work refocused from labelling corona viruses on to new potential vaccine candidates for SARS-COV-1 and it was this that now brought her to the attention of Tom Kanchelskis.

Sheona lived relatively anonymously with her husband Ben and the twins, Elsa and Alice, who had arrived exactly on her due date May 21st 2017. Life on the Kensington Green Estate just outside Cambridge was an easy, if obvious choice, making perfect sense for many young families with professional parents. Great schools, gym and shops nearby, similar parents to themselves and the inevitable discretion of a newly built community. Plus, Ben Bradbury was a great husband. Supporting the ups and the downs of her career as he made steady progress in the small architectural practice where he had just made junior partner.

Talking of professions, Sheona couldn't help but notice the way the deck was stacked against young mothers in her career. Even the minimum time away from work for the pregnancy left her out of the loop and playing catchup in a rapidly moving environment. Especially one still dominated by male, pale and stale men it seemed. Around her own age, Tom Kanchelskis was the antidote to the standard issue grey man in the off-white lab coat. And here she was, Dr Sheona sitting on a hotel room bed with Professor Tom.

But Sheona didn't want to seem overawed by the unlikely circumstances of bedding a world famous Professor, and doing so with some style before dinner. The suggestion of casual fucking followed by dinner had the desired effect on Tom, leaning up from his efforts on her blouse and lifting his own shirt over his head. Sheona paused to admire his developed upper body, well defined and tight. The shirt, still crisp, lay on the floor as he knelt down beside it and gently separated her legs a little. Sheona felt herself give in at her core and fall back on the mattress, her blouse gaping open and half pulled out from her skirt. She was glad she had chosen one of her nicer bras, lacy, well fitted and maximising her breasts - he wouldn't be disappointed when the twin sisters came out.

But for now he was focused elsewhere, removing her shoes and running his hands up her legs, her tights offering little resistance to the smooth motion. She had totally surrendered all will to the moment - "so much for putting on a show" she thought in a brief outbreak of clarity. Finding the top of her tights Tom worked them down over her hips and Sheona wiggled enough to help him. "No point in making life difficult," she smiled to herself. She wondered if he had an erection yet. There had been no chance to feel for it, far less see it. She really hoped he did.

She wanted it really badly now, although Tom's current position seemed to suggest a different objective, at least to begin with. She had hoped he would work her knickers off with her tights but he was enjoying the one step at a time process. Again starting at her now bare feet he ran his hands up and over her legs. "Nice legs" he commented, "someone has been busy in the gym, and at the salon?". She was pleased he noticed her recently waxed legs, and yes she had been busy in the gym. Her mind strayed to other hair care details. "I hope he likes my pussy" she thought, suddenly a little self conscious for the first time. The lovely Russian girl in the salon had assured her that men were less preoccupied with pubic hair than women always worried, but in any case she had asked Svetlana for a neat wax with enough hair left to be decent, as she thought.

Meanwhile Tom's fingertips had got under her knickers and were pulling them downwards, unpeeling over her pussy and down over her hips. That delicious sensation of cool air and freedom between her legs. "I wonder if he glimpsed my pussy" she wondered momentarily. He had pushed her skirt up around her waist, so perhaps he had. Tom was kissing her above her knees now, hands behind her lower legs. Sheona could feel his thumbs pushing into her legs. Just one sensation out of many surging through her synapses, triggering great floods of oxytocin, her inhibitions completely surrendered into the moment. Sheona had her ideas and now she had his ideas. It seems he wanted to play a little.

Kissing her bare abdomen and making his way up, he freed the rest of Sheonas blouse and began feeling her breasts through the lacy bra material. She was starting to die for him to penetrate her. His erect penis was making itself known to her legs, but still concealed by his trousers and underwear. Kissing again now on her lips Tom's hands lifted Sheona up enough for him to undo her bra - the clasp released with a satisfying ping and she felt her breasts drop a little now their support was gone.

He noticed the movement and evidently wanted more access to them, and slipped her straps down over her shoulders and pulled the bra off at the front. "Mmmm" he made eye contact with her and held her gaze before letting his eyes wander all over her breasts. She noticed his eyes lingering over her nipples - she had several compliments on these before, large and sensitive, easy to make erect, and a rich deep pink colour when she was aroused. She was on solid ground with these, no need for self-consciousness, she was proud of her boobs and his greedy gaze on them told her everything was working for him too.

Her bare chest against his seemed to act as an accelerator for his ideas. Tom quickly stood up, his erection clearly pushing against the fabric of his trousers, kicking off his shoes and dropping his trousers. It seemed he was a little hesitant about losing his underwear. "Are you shy?" Sheona asked, sitting on the bed, her breasts falling forward. "No, no, not me," he said "I thought you might like to help me". Of course Sheona was keen to help, really it was only a question of helping him on her knees or standing up in front of him.

Feeling she had Tom where she wanted him, Sheona decided some further slow investigation of his equipment would be good use of the next few minutes. Kneeling close in front of him she could see and feel his erect penis pushing on the fabric of his underwear. The sensation of his cock twitching against her face through his underwear was making her breath heavily. "What would you like Tom, my hands or something else?" she asked, simultaneously sliding her hand into his pants. The visceral thrill of holding his erect penis caught her breath. The smooth hardness, the hairs towards the base and her firm grip on him was making her breathing short now. He was generously sized and his balls had a pleasing heaviness to them. "Slowly, slowly" she heard him say, when all she wanted was to rip his pants down and caress his hot penis with her tongue.

Sliding his pants down, his cock released from its prison and sprang upwards. Seeing his full erection for the first time made her want him even more. Sheona sensed how her pussy was pulsating. "Soon" she thought, imagining the purple head of his cock parting her lips and penetrating her for the first time.

Holding his penis back tight to his abdomen, Sheona opened her mouth and looked up at Tom. Holding eye contact all the time she gently licked the underside of it, making sure her tongue was doing the visual work for him. He steadied himself against the wall, and let out a low growl of pleasure. "Shall we take this to the bed?" Tom suggested, a slight tremor in his voice, the lazy confidence from before all but gone.