Lockdown Decision Ch. 08

Story Info
Sheona fucks Tom on the hotel bed.
2.5k words
4.88
2.3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was suddenly aware from her reminder of being fully dressed still, contrasting with her vulnerable nakedness. Perhaps that turned her on, a fully dressed colleague in a hotel room going down on her, he thought as he started to remove his crisp white shirt and jeans.

"You got some issues there" she laughed, evidently meaning his erection pushing outwards still. "Here help me then" Tom said and positioned himself in front of her so she could undo his jeans and drop them down, leaving his cock thrusting at the fabric of his boxers. Seeming to take a moment to consider his full length body, Sheona finally reached into Tom's boxers and got her hand around his balls at first.

"Mmm, healthy pair" she said with that fake weighing gesture that girls seemed to like when holding mens balls. "Always" Tom breathed onto her neck as he bent over and kissed her, enjoying her cool hand on his balls, surely soon to make its way onto his erect penis - beyond begging her out loud to hold his dick, what else could he do but wait for her.

The pulsing through his dick was almost affecting his breathing, barely able to focus he found his face buried against Sheona's neck. "No need for any more small talk" he thought as Sheona began running her hand on the length of his dick. He knew he was good size and girth, no concerns there. "Very promising" Sheona intoned. "Let's see how it all looks with my mouth around you."

Tom was silent with pleasure as he watched Sheona lower herself down his body and squatting in front of him with her legs apart at the knees, her pussy almost dripping wet still, she expertly took his head in her mouth, working her tongue around the foreskin and moving it back and forth.

Not trying to emulate vaginal sex, she was giving him what he wanted - a great blow job from an extremely fit and horny woman. Holding the back of her head and grasping her hair tightly, Tom started to release his hips back and forth to match her timing. He started to think about coming in her mouth, but like she was reading his mind, Sheona released his penis from her lips and invited Tom to fuck her. Now.

"Ok, enough, get on the bed with me" Sheona more or less ordered the newly naked but fully erect Tom.

"The ice woman cometh" he joked to himself, but in any case he obediently followed her over to the bed where she had slipped off her blouse and was lying there naked, knees up and legs open, the gleaming detail highlights of her pussy lips just picked out in amber light amongst the dark shadows of her curvaceous body. "What a painting" Tom couldn't help but admire the erotic beauty of her female form again, the painting moving from wall to bed as if alive.

"Come here", Sheona invited him to join her face to face in the classic seated Yogi pose, her upright body and opened legs, knees flat to the mattress, heels into her pelvic region. "Ha ha - I don't think I'm that flexible." Tom mumbled. It was his first chance to admire her breasts in the side lit room, full and rounded, a nicely sized darker nipple area with firm points, about the size of a lab pencil rubber he thought.

"Just try" she encouraged him, and as he made his best effort to copy her, she got astride him and started kissing down on his face and neck. Tom was aware their genitals were close to touching for the first time, and Sheona was very aware of his erection pushing up the front of her abdomen. She rubbed her pussy playfully, but there was no need for lubrication.

Between blowing him a moment ago and his attention to her earlier, she was achingly wet. With a free hand she gently pushed his penis down between her legs and gently started a sequence of short pussy slides on his cock.

Tom leaned backwards on the mattress, supporting himself on his hands - his view now almost identical to the porn movie they had started to watch a few minutes earlier. Sheona glanced over at the laptop and in a mirror image of the still active Spanish girl, she also leaned back on her hands, maintaining contact between her pussy and his dick. Her breasts fell to each side under their own weight, and Tom's eyes closed involuntarily with the pleasure of his view. "Oh my god" Tom breathed towards Sheona. "What are you doing to me?".

Smiling gently at the rhetorical structure, Sheona continued her erotic performance on his hard penis, using her wet pussy lips to almost encircle him and driving him to higher heights of desire. The sight of his cock being pleasured by her partly shaved pussy was making him physically weak with anticipation. He was going to have to penetrate her if she wasn't going to stop.

Sheona had her own ideas on next steps though. Thinking to arouse him even more, if that were possible, she licked her index and middle fingers and slowly took them out of her mouth. Maintaining full eye contact with Tom, she gently placed her fingers on her pussy and began to masturbate. Still sliding his shaft between her wet lips, her head fell forward as the familiar touch on her fingers on her clit made her body tense and release. The pleasure waves were building again as the speed and pressure of her fingers worked their own magic.

Tom reached up and pushed his penis down and forward into her vagina. He couldn't bear it anymore and took matters into his own hands. Despite his generously sized head, his penis slid into Sheona's wet pussy easily. They paused and looked at each other. The final bridge had been crossed - no more justification or denials - he was inside her and no mistake. Tom could barely breathe with the first penetration moment arriving.

Did he imagine Sheona's eyes had temporarily rolled around the back of her head? In any case, she wiggled her hips up and onto him, increasing the depth of his cock inside her, and yet making sure he had the best possible view of their genitals. Leaning fully back on the bed now, she began to work his cock as before, but this time he was inside her.

With Sheona's gaze off him, it was Tom's first opportunity to study her pussy without embarrassment. Viewing his stiff sh inside her and being pleasured by her was a massive arousal for him. Her pussy lips were slightly darker than the surrounding skin and had a pleasing rounded form, no loose lips here, although he had many women before with a variety of labia, hers was especially seductive.

Splitting nicely around his broad veiny shaft with a dark tuft of his pubes at the base, he could see some fleshy pussy highlights catching the lights where he knew her clit was in full agreement with the motion she was making on him. And then light stubble to the sides and on her lips and a more obvious patch of trimmed pubes on her lower abdomen above her entrance, a soft and broad V shape in dark gold leading to the opening of her pink pussy. Although he couldn't see her perineum, he felt the press of a lightly haired surface against his own, the thought of her anus opening a little with the thrusts she was making turning him on even more. Perhaps a hint of tan lines to the sides of her hips and across the top of her pubic hair? "She would look magnificent in a bikini" Tom thought.

"Enjoying the view?" Sheona sat up slightly and broke his focus. And she obviously wanted to watch herself and him too. She had settled to a slow rhythm on his cock, up and down his length, not aiming for fullest deepest penetration but enough to stimulate his dick and his mind. He smiled, and raised his eyes in silent acknowledgement. She was beyond good. Some beads of combined love juices were leaking out her pussy now, light white fluid, perhaps he had even come a little? Running down the length of his cock, they were making the start of a crime scene on the hotel bedding. CSI Kanchelskis could investigate his own misdeeds later.

Sheona's slow slides were gradually morphing into something a little more urgent. A harder press at the end of the movement, slightly faster cadence to her, and with each thrust her butt cheeks shaking a little and pressing into his inner thighs. As before, Sheona reached one hand down and began to masturbate. Tom noticed her finger nails had been recently done, a deep red hue ("matches her knickers" Tom decided, inappropriately). Her fingers were moving both her labia side to side in a generous motion, but it was clearly her clit that was the target.

The sight of a woman masturbating had always worked well for Tom, but Sheona was on a different level. Because she was a colleague? Her new finger nails? Because she was so hot? Because she was also fucking him for the first time when they had only met in person a few times prior? Perhaps her unrestrained pleasure without inhibitions? Who knew, not Tom. He chided himself to stop analysing and live in the moment a bit better. Her flattened hand moving on her clit quite rapidly now, almost independently of the working of her pussy on his dick, she must be close to coming again Tom thought. He knew he was.

Sheona continued her work, her breathing now loud and obvious. Her low grunts with each thrust told their own story of a woman peaking on her pleasure, fully caught by her own thoughts of fulfilled desire. "Mmm, uhhh, uhh" was what Tom heard, her pussy movements had stopped altogether and she was finishing the job on her clit. Sensing her static pussy clenching his dick in tight waves, he let go as well. The hot ejaculation into her had arrived relatively quick, perhaps 15 minutes of penetration, but the all day mental foreplay and their actual foreplay and oral sex had built a big reservoir of semen and juices. Tom came hard and it kept coming, spurt after spurt buried 4 or 5 inches into her vagina, painting her vagina with ropey jets of cum. This was a big one for him, and he sank back on the bed, still inside her. "Oh my God Sheona" he finally managed. "Did you..." "Of course I did," she interrupted him softly. "Of course I did, Tom."

In the bathroom Tom had taken a few moments to understand what had just happened. He had fucked a colleague. A married colleague. Married with kids colleague. Jesus. Still the morals weren't fully his problem. It was 100% consensual and she had been a ready and willing partner. Who knew what deal she had with her husband. Maybe he had a pass as well. Tom could meet his own gaze in the mirror without shame, and certainly without regret. Oh my god she was hot. He caught sight of his naked body in the mirror, glowing from the exertions and penis deflated now. "Tom, what's keeping you?" Sheona called through, interrupting his thoughts.

He came back into the main bedroom and Sheona was ready for part two.

"From behind?" she suggested and Tom was in no mood to argue the details. Besides, she was already on all fours on the bed with her ass and pussy making a delicious view for him, especially with his cock hovering at her entrances.

Her breasts were falling at full length now, dropping down almost to the bedding as she supported herself on her forearms. He was almost on the point of suggesting she got on top so he could enjoy her tits on his face, but she wiggled her ass cheekily at him. "Oh my god" he mumbled out loud, as her hand appeared between her own legs, looking to guide his cock into her pussy. Holding his own dick to get his erection going again, he pulled his foreskin back and rubbed the head against her pussy and also around her asshole.

He wondered if that might be an option later. He hoped so, but for now he would do his best to fuck her inside out from behind. "Need some encouragement, do we?" she asked playfully, noting his soft penis. As she reached between her own legs and felt his balls again, Tom enjoyed the sensation of their hands touching, his hand on his dick, her hand on his balls. He let out a little gasp as he penetrated against her resistance - her lips eventually snapping tight closed around the wide head of his penis. He was inside her and he felt her whole body relax in front of him. She was breathing a little deeply now, evidently enjoying being penetrated, the alcohol in her body not active enough to dull her senses completely, yet just enough to allow her to participate in the forbidden adventure.

Tom pushed a little harder into Sheona, his hips against the tight flesh of her ass and upper thighs. Holding her hips for resistance, he continued the gentle thrusts, each one a little deeper into her than before. Sheona gave voice to her pleasure, a soft gasp at first followed by some inaudible oh-my-gods. With a steady slow rhythm of thrusts established Tom began running his fingers over Sheona's back, from her hairline and shoulders all the way down the backs of her thighs. It was a little crazy the effect this had on her, being fucked and massaged at the same time. Tom felt her body give way to a new state of tension and he noticed her finger nails, hands gripping the sheets in front of her much tighter than before. "Fuck me harder" she demanded, unashamed and quite loud. Tom used his free hand to hold one of Sheonas ankles up, loosely at first, but naturally tighter as their passion developed.

Tom obliged her "harder, faster" request and, starting to think about coming himself, as she surely was close to orgasm. The pad of his thumb found its way to her asshole, and using some of her pussy juices as lubricant he began gently rimming her anus, working it open slightly and introducing more of his thumb inside her hole. Tom felt her ass hole start to convulse over his thumb - Sheona's anus telling him she was coming hard now.

The combination of being fucked by him and ass fingered was more than she could bear and she let a wave of pleasure ripple through her, the first of several leading to more intense pleasure centred in her pelvic region and causing her to feel a little weakened from the intensity. She clenched her pelvic floor playfully around Tom's penis and rolled away from him.

"Ready for more?" he heard himself say, hands on hips, standing over her, wet erect penis fresh out from her pussy making his wishes known. Looking up at him she breathed in deeply, and considered her next move.