Lockdown Decision Ch. 07

Story Info
Tom explores Sheona's pussy and brings her to orgasm.
931 words
4.83
3.5k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom had resisted his base desire to remove Sheona's blouse entirely. He was quite turned on by the softly lit eroticism of her standing there with breasts beginning to fight their way out of the loose folds of fine material. And he was down in front of her, close enough to smell the heat from her knickers and their prized contents.

He wondered about Sheona's comments about the Spanish girls' recently waxed pussy. What was her preferred look? Immaculately waxed, landing strip, full bush, some combination of all three, a harassed mother without time to spend on bikini lines, who knew.

Tom would know soon enough, although the truth was he didn't really care. That she was there in front of him was more arousal than he could cope with, as his solid pulsing dick was rhythmically reminding him.

Loosening her knickers a little, he made a small air gap with his fingers at the edge and started to bring them down over her hips. Sheona said something inaudible, but her hips were forward and her legs more apart at the knees than they had been. With his fingers exploring inside her knicker line, he felt the unmistakable stubble of recent growth around her pubic lines.

Acting as a guide for him, he gradually felt his way further to the centre line of her knickers and quickly found the slightly rough stubble give way to the smooth rising softness of her labia. He paused for breath, reminding himself he was about to have a sexual experience with an extremely hot colleague, and a married one at that. He discounted the moral dilemma, she was responsible for her relationship with her husband, not him.

And exploring her lips with his fingers, and gently working them open, he realised he had crossed another bridge.

Tugging at her knickers with his teeth now, he gradually worked them completely down to Sheonas knees. Complete vulnerability for her, her pussy revealed itself in the soft light of the hotel bedroom side lights. Tom gently started kissing her pubic hair, a little golden patch of short hairs, neatly kept with the hint of a few days' stubble at each side, not unlike the Spanish girl in the movie. Sheona was holding his head tightly now, curling her finger tips to create greater pressure through them, she communicated her needs for more intense stimulation. Opening his mouth a little wider, his tongue started its own slow journey across the landscape of Sheona's pussy.

It didn't take Tom long to guide his tongue inside her, filling his mouth with the combination of hair, lips and her juices. He located her clitoris and spent some time flicking at it slowly, his tongue tempting her clit to its full size. With a free hand from behind her, he gently parted her ass cheeks and ran a finger across her anus and over her perineum, pausing only to admire the gentle fuzz of mostly removed pubic hair between her holes.

As Tom continued to work Sheona's pussy with his tongue and lips, her hand slid down across her abdomen and she began touching her pussy lips and clitoris, her free fingers also caressing Tom's hair and scalp. Encouraged by her evident pleasure, Tom let out a low moan and breathed in heavily through his nose, taking in the full scent of her pussy through a fuzzy filter of her few short pubes, his nose pressed up against her and his mouth filled with her pussy.

"Dont.Stop.That.There." Sheona instructed. Tom was a little relieved he had hit her spot and continued the rhythmic tonguing of her lower clit with a gentle steady pressure. Over, back, under, repeat. Over, back, under, repeat. After several minutes and with his hands gripping her butt, he noted that she was clenching and unclenching to match his rhythm, almost pushing her pussy in and out of his face, his mouth and her hand competing for her clit.

He felt her pubic bone pressing on his nose and he continued. Over, back, under, repeat. He was in no doubt she was starting to lose herself, off to another place of pleasure, the bridge they had crossed together receding into the distance. "Yes, Yes, yes, oh my god yes" he heard her whisper, encouraging him not to stop doing "that". And gradually then suddenly Sheona started to shake a little, slow quivers of pleasure shooting through her body from her pelvic region, multiple increasing waves, each one crushing Toms face ever so tightly between her gym-toned thighs. Finally with her orgasms subsiding to a deep pleasure she invited Tom upwards to kiss her. "You only live once." Sheona seemed to justify to herself and she laughed gently as they kissed.

With their tongues finding secondary pleasures together in the taste of her sex juices coming from his mouth, Tom broke off the kiss. "Wow" he managed finally, "I guess we broke the ice" he said with a wry laugh. Sheona smiled, no reply required or expected. "But you better get undressed before I make a proper mess on your jeans". Realising their closeness meant her pussy was pushing against him, he quite liked the idea of her juices on his clothes - a trophy almost, or at least a tangible memento of this time together,

He was pretty sure it wouldn't happen again, or at least not for a long time. A proper ONS, but nothing like a Tinder date - that concept had never appealed to him. Besides - his real identity on Tinder? - not going to happen.