Lockdown Encounter

Story Info
An encounter I had while in lockdown.
1.4k words
4.14
13.5k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay876
Jay876
19 Followers

I upload a new picture of myself to the dating site. This time with me in a bikini, with tights covering my lower half. I know the pic looks good and I being to stroke myself as the replies come in from horny guys near me.

Introducing myself I am 23 years old, 5-foot 8 Indian man, chubby yet hairless on everywhere apart from my head, I have a soft face and could easily past for female with a bit of makeup. My cock is 6 inches and I have a round protruding ass. Men are beginning to compliant me, many of which are not my type, but I feel obliged to thank them, a few of them have large nice cocks, but none are older like I like or hairy. A few fellow crossdresser's complement me, as my bulge is shown of in the pic. One message stood out to me from a man in 60's called Pete. His pics are generic but what I'm looking for. As of lockdown I haven't been able to have sex for a long time and I'm desperate for some company. We start messaging some simple things, sharing a few pics, the man seems genuine and he wants to meet me, I knew I was getting horny from the idea. The main problem is that he is an hour away by car and I don't drive. We are both horny for a meet so he suggests he can drive down to meet me and take me back to his. No-one has ever offered to travel so far to meet me before I knew he must really like me. He also offered if I'd like to spend the night with him, I've never spent the night with someone before either.

He asks me what I am going to wear but as I am bought up in an Indian household, I don't have the access to lingerie that I want especially as my family are quite noisy. But I have a few nice things tucked away including a blue dress with flowers on. When I mention this to Pete he offers to buy some lingerie we can both wear and he sends a pic of him, with his 7 inch cock in black panties. My cock stood to attention I knew I needed him inside of me. He sends me some pics of some lingerie, including a Basque and some beautiful panties and bras, he asks me which ones I want. I said I would like black as it would complement my figure nicely. We then arrange to meet on the weekend, as I know we would meet soon, I had to let my erection subside and wait for my man.

When Saturday came around, I told my parents I was going to a friends house for the night. I made sure to pack what clothes I wore a pair of bright red panties under my jeans. They held cock and balls in tightly. I meet Pete 5 minutes away from my house, he pulled up in boring car, exactly what we needed to get away with fucking in lockdown. I simile as I open the car door to meet him. "Hi" I spoke nervously to him as I was staring in deep brown eyes, he had white hair and looked in his 60's exactly my type.

"Hi, how are you Jay?" he asks, while smiling back.

"Excited" I respond as I shut the door and put on my seatbelt.

"Good", he begins to drive off, and talk on the way about our lives jobs, and sexual history. As we get onto the motorway, we were both getting horny and I had to squirm to get my cock into a more comfortable position. "You can undo your belt you know" Pete says as his hand stokes my thigh. I begin to chuckle and undo my belt on my black jeans, and unzip myself, my cock still in my panties.

"Don't crash" I say with my bulge on display.

"You're making me hard" he says as he keeps on hand on the steering wheel but frees like me lowers his trousers. His cock stands tall like a tent pole. I don't say a word as my hand drifts towards his cock. I feel his member and hear him moan.

"Concentrate on driving" I say, as I stroke him slow but hold him tightly. My other hand strokes my own cock slowly. This continues until he drives up of the motorway and we begin to enter a village. We both pull up our trousers as we pull up to his house. "That was fun"

"It only gets better he responds." I grab my bag and leave the car, as he unlocks the door to his home, as soon as the door is closed, I put my lips on his feeling his body and we are both too horny and need each other. He breaks the kiss. "Let's go upstairs and get ready."

I can only nod. He holds my hand as we go to his bedroom, a large room with a nice double bed, on the bed is the lingerie he ordered, there are 2 of everything, one for him and one for me. We both strip of all our clothes, we stand in front of each other nude, and as hard as a rock. He puts on the red basque and points towards the black one for me. He turns around and I tighten him up he does the same to me. We put on panties and put on my blue dress. We both look sexy and horny.

"Do you want a drink?" He asks. I nod, as I feel comfortable and myself for the first time in my life. we head back downstairs, and into a modern kitchen. I sit down dressed, as he pulls out 2 glasses and a bottle of wine. We start drinking, and he puts a film on in the background but neither of us pay attention as we get lost in the conversation. I feel his hands over my legs brushing against my cock. we kiss again, our tongues entwined, neither of us want to let go of each other. We both start stroking each other over our clothes. As we return upstairs his hand holds onto my ass, feeling it. As we enter the room, we both strip nude, and fall into each other. We kiss and he grabs my balls roughly, making me moan deeply into his mouth. My hand stroking his cock, and mine in one motion as the tips touch each other, our pre-cum covers each other. He puts his hand over our dicks and lifts up our pre-cum and puts his finger in my mouth. I swallow his fingers, my body needs him.

He lies down on the bed and lets me sit on his face. I feel his tongue going up and down my ass, his hand over my balls, my hand stroking my cock. I feel him licking my clean as he puts his tongue in my ass I moan, I am almost ready to cum. I climb off his face and begin to suck him off. I kiss the tip and as I put my head over his cock I feel my head being pushed down and he begins to fuck my face I can hear him moaning "Oh Jay!" It makes me work harder my hand begins to push on his balls I can feel his cock pulsating. "Stop!" he yells.

"Why?" I ask.

"I want to fuck you now." I look into his eyes and nod; I know I want him in me I want to feel his cum inside of me. I bend back over the bed. Pete presses his cock against my entrance. He kisses my back and I feel the pressure in my ass. "Relax." he says. He begins to push I can feel every inch of him, I feel his thighs pressed against my legs. The initial uncomfortableness wears off and turns into pleasure. My cock is rock hard and is essentially push my body up. I touch myself, and the moment I do I moan, as he begins to thrust in and out. I begin to cum over Pete's bed and call out his name. This pushes him to fuck me faster, I am almost screaming in pleasure. "I'm going to cum!" he says not caring if the neighbours hear.

"I want you to cum inside me." I respond, he leans over my back and cums inside of me. His cock pulsates and feels larger than ever. We stay in that position for a while both just breathing.

As we get into bed together, I cannot wait until tomorrow.

Jay876
Jay876
19 Followers