Lockdown Escapade of My Wife

Story Info
Horny wife with cuckold husband decided to relieve boredom.
2.4k words
3.91
47.1k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bizarre_m
bizarre_m
150 Followers

Lock down for about a month suddenly from the last part of March to prevent COVID-19 and the social distancing created boredom for a couple like us who were indulging in couple swapping with selected elite friends.

Well let me introduce us first. We are middle aged couple myself being 58 years and my wife, Limi, 48. Our only son is a commercial pilot in Netherlands.

To be frank, as a couple we were drawn to swapping mainly because our marital sex life had become dull. We lost the mutual attraction though we were both otherwise sexy. We both were reluctant initially to join our intimate couple friend in swapping, but slowly we not only gave in but even started enjoying. Step by step we advanced as our couple friends introduced us to other similar couples who were enjoying the swapping game.

What was surprising is that after initial hesitation both me and my wife discovered that we were free of all our inhibitions and that spices have been added to our sex life. When my wife Limi was getting fucked by some friend, I enjoyed like a true cuckold just as Limi enjoyed to see me plumbing another man's wife.

Previously, I had erection problem in indulging in sex with my wife but once she came beside me after having been fucked by another man, I had instant erection. My wife too enjoyed in meeting my curiosity by telling me the lurid details of how her partner treated her on a particular escapade.

As for myself, I had no erectile problem when doing it with someone other than my wife and when I told Limi about it she disbelieved and wanted to watch me as I enjoyed with another lady.

Our couple friends Rajesh and Roshni helped her in this and Rajesh arranged for my wife to watch me and Roshni in the game and my wife was so excited to watch me and Roshni devouring each other passionately that she ended up going to bed with Rajesh.

Since that day occasional swinging had become a routine and to be frank it refreshed our conjugal life with new excitement and vitality. But the lockdown brought a change; we could not go out to meet other couples who lived in nearby towns nor could they visit us. Moreover, it was not safe to violate the social distancing either.

I told my wife one day that I am not getting excited enough without watching her escapades with other males. My wife too admitted that she was feeling horny too for not getting fucked by a third person other than me.

From 21st April, lock down eased a little and the naughty idea struck my horny wife then. On 22nd evening she told me about her plan to seduce Chiranjiv, our Nepali milkman in his late thirties and asked me if I would approve her plan.

Chiranjiv is a stout man, well behaved and gentle. I told my wife that I have no objection but the problem was about how to seduce him. My wife told me to leave that to her and to act as if I was not at home next evening. I agreed and awaited for 23rd evening with throbbing excitement to watch how my horny wife would seduce Chiranjiv.

On 23rd evening when Chiranjiv came to deliver milk I was at home but pretended not to be. My wife was wearing a semi transparent pink sleeveless nightie with deep throated cut that revealed not only her cleavages but a glimpse of her 36 size boobs too. To make it more seductive she wore black bra and panty underneath so that her undergarments were provocatively prominent from over her nightie. The sleeveless attire revealed fertile growth of hairs in her armpits.

As planned by Limi, I was hiding in the ground floor and as Chiranjiv pressed the door bell, my wife peeped from the first floor and asked Chiranjiv to deliver the milk to her in first floor. As Chiranjiv was climbing the stairs, I put off the main switch at the ground floor plunging the entire house into darkness. Chiranjiv continued to climb in the darkness holding the staircase railings. I took the back stairs to reach first floor to watch the temptation scene to be enacted by Limi.

As Chiranjiv reached first floor, Limi said to him, "Your Saab has gone out to bring some medicines, and may be late. I am making bread for dinner and the hands are smeared in wheat. Will you please light a candle for me?"

"OK", replied Chiranjiv in Hindi, "Tell me where the candle and matches are?"

"In the bed room on the right", replied Limi, "If you have the mobile please put on the torch."

"Let me bring it from my bike", said Chiranjiv and almost got ready to go down.

However, Limi interrupted, "No need to go down, take my mobile."

While giving her own mobile to Chiranjiv, Limi almost stumbled upon Chiranjiv as if accidentally and repeatedly said sorry for having stumbled in darkness. But I knew it was an intentional act on her part.

Limi had used a sensuous body spray which smelled in the entire floor. Both Limi and Chiranjiv went to bedroom with the latter holding Limi's mobile torch. There were two stand candles in the bed room which Chiranjiv lighted with the match kept at bedside and it was then that he saw Limi in her sexy attire.

As if that was not enough, Limi pointed her hands smeared with wheat and said, "Let me wash my hands" and then provocatively raised her hands giving Chiranjiv a glimpse of her hairy armpits.

Soon Limi washed her hands clean in the kitchen sink and came back to bedroom where Chiranjiv was waiting. He was all along devouring Limi in the flickering lights of the candles. Once Limi was inside the bedroom he could see her in sufficient light as two big candles were lighted there and for the first time he looked at her with lust in his eyes. Horny Limi was enjoying it just as myself, Limi's cuckold hubby.

As Limi entered in the bedroom, she asked Chiranjiv, "Where is the milk?"

Chiranjiv didn't reply, he was licking Limi with his glances. When Limi repeated the question, he did not reply, went near Limi, roughly cupped one of her boobs and said, "Milk is here, bhavi."

Limi pretended anger and perplexity, "Hey, what is this? You can't do like this."

"Shut up, you randi", shouted Chiranjiv in Hindi, "Do you know what have you done with your slut like dress?"

He pulled my wife closer to him, took her hand and pushed it inside his trousers to feel his manhood. As I watched this, I had an immediate hard on. In the meantime, there were a bit scuffle between Chiranjiv and Limi as the former hugged her tightly and his lips descended passionately on her lips sucking them while one of his hands were inside the nightie of my wife trying to unhook her bra. Limi pretended to prevent him which only excited Chiranjiv more.

Both Limi and I were actually waiting for this stage. Limi told him as a gesture of compromise that Chiranjiv should lock the main door so that nobody disturbs them. Chiranjiv thought it was a plan to get rid of him so that when he would go to the ground floor to lock the main door, Limi would lock herself in first floor. So he took Limi on his back, went to ground floor, locked the door and returned to bedroom throwing Limi roughly on the bed.

What can a cuckold like me do? The gap between their going to ground floor and returning to first floor enabled me to hide myself comfortably in the bedroom without Chiranjiv having any idea of it and watching my wife getting fucked by our young and stout milkman.

As Limi was thrown on bed, Chiranjiv lowered his trousers and his giant cock leaped out. In length, it was shorter than mine but its girth was double. My wife was looking amazingly at the angry demon that would soon pound her brutally. As Chiranjiv climbed on the bed, my wife pretended to be ashamed and requested not to remove her clothes.

Chiranjiv hissed, slapped hard on her cheeks and said, "You randi, remove all your clothes. I want to see your nangi jism (nude flesh)."

Limi was too eager to strip as she was expecting to be assaulted by Chiranjiv. So I saw my wife removing her nightie, unhooking her bra and removing her panty to expose her treasure to Chiranjiv. As her bra was unhooked, Chiranjiv cupped her two tits and began to fondle them roughly. He also started pressing her already erect nipples between his thumb and forefinger making Limi moan.

Soon Limi and Chiranjiv got locked in passionate lip kiss with both sucking each other's lips alternately. But when Chiranjiv's face took Limi's nipple in mouth and started sucking them hard, my wife could not control moaning and various sounds that escaped her lips were revealing the height of her excitement.

Chiranjiv was occasionally spanking her round asses, fingering her nether lips and pussy hole. Limi seemed to enjoy the rough manner in which Chirajiv fondled her. Suddenly I saw Chiranjiv raising the arms of my wife above her head exposing her hairy armpits and then he started kissing and licking her armpits like a madman and complimenting Limi for the sensuous perfume she had used.

As I was wondering what the next step might be, I heard Chiranjiv roughly commanding Limi to suck his dick. Like a hot bitch, Limi leaned over Chiranjiv, who was lying on his back while his hands were busy kneading the boobs of my wife. My wife held Chiranjiv's hard dick as if handling some precious thing, then she slowly rolled the foreskin and began to tease the swollen glans with the tip of her tongue.

May be she continued to tease the tip of Chiranjiv's hard cock for ten to fifteen minutes when I heard Chiranjiv commanding her like a boss to lick the full length of his phallus which my wife obeyed like a good slut. Very soon they were in 69 position and I could hear the smooching sound as both sucked each other hard.

I was watching with a hard on my wife engaged in carnal game with another man. Limi's rounded asses were receiving occasional slaps as Chiranjiv used abusive words like slut, whore, randi and commanded her to widen her legs to show her pussy. Without slightest hesitation Limi started spreading apart her legs as if eager to show her love triangle to Chiranjiv.

But then came a very exciting scene for a cuckold husband when I saw my wife kneeling down before Chiranjiv, full length of his shaft inside my wife's mouth to the point of choking her, her hairs tightly held by Chiranjiv and he was fucking her mouth while using dirty and abusive words about her. This continued for about 20 minutes after which Chiranjiv laid on his back and commanded my wife to ride on his dick. I saw my wife holding his dick and placing it in her pussy and as she let it enter deeper inside her I could see on her face feelings of pleasure, pain and ecstasy at the same time.

As she was riding slowly, Chiranjiv slapped her buttocks hard and said, "Do it faster, old whore."

When she accelerated her speed, Chiranjiv started pulling her tits towards his mouth and bite and lick the nipples. My wife let out a scream of pain and excitement escape her mouth. For about 10 minutes my wife rode and then she was put on bed with her asses on top and Chiranjiv tried to sodomize her. She prayed to spare it for some other day.

Chiranjiv agreed to drill her ass hole on some other day. He then turned Limi on her back, made her spread her legs wide and started eating her pussy that made my wife crazy, begging to Chiranjiv for mercy, and to fuck her. Chiranjiv positioned himself and with a rough thrust pushed his dick deep inside my wife's cunt. My wife was so excited that she hugged him tightly as he continued battering the muscles of her pussy uttering dirty abusive words to Limi which she seemed to enjoy.

I can't exactly say how long he ploughed her love tunnel as the candles went out engulfing the bedroom in darkness. But at one point I heard Limi moaning loudly and then screaming in utter ecstasy as Chiranjiv ushered her with words like "my randi", "my sexy slave", "my kutiya" etc. Soon thereafter I could hear the ecstatic moans of Limi and understood that her love tunnel is being flooded by hot cum of Chiranjiv.

But the show was yet to end, I heard Chiranjiv commanding Limi to suck and clean his dick and even in darkness I could feel Limi sucking his dick like a good whore. Her lip service on Chiranjiv's cock seemed to went on for indefinite period and he was expressing his pleasure at the expertise with which Limi sucked his flesh baton. After perhaps about forty minutes of sucking, Chiranjiv again released his cum inside Limi's mouth. Even in darkness I could feel it as Chiranjiv was telling my wife, "Keep swallowing, my slut and don't waste a drop of it."

Even when their carnal game was over, Chiranjiv continued to knead and fondle Limi for some more time. He then kissed her and took the promise to enjoy with her again in future and then said insultingly, "Open the door now and let your old husband discover a new sexy wife."

Chiranjiv left immediately thereafter.

As I put on the lights after his departure I could see the marks of escapade on my wife's body, bites and scratches on her tender flesh, mark of half dried sticky semen on her face and many hickeys on her inner thighs.

As she stood nude in front of me her nipples were erect again, and so was my dick. I pulled her to bed for a lovemaking session after we got specially energized by her dirty game with our milkman and I started cleaning her pussy, by my tongue, that was still dripping wet from the cum of Chiranjiv. Recalling her escapade with Chiranjiv, both me and Limi had a mind blowing session of sex that night.

bizarre_m
bizarre_m
150 Followers