Lockdown in Dubai

Story Info
Wife gets seduced by friend.
7.1k words
2.29
22k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bizarre_m
bizarre_m
150 Followers

It was the lock down period. Many couples, like us, working in Dubai, were either working from home or retrenched from their jobs.

Both me and my wife, came to Dubai nearly fifteen months back leaving our jobs in India for better career opportunities. But who knew that there would be an unprecedented pandemic devastating the globe! We were both in our mid-twenties and energetic. In fact, more than me, my wife Keya was a workaholic. But with the lock down extending beyond three months, the axe fell on Keya and the company retrenched her. I, however, continued to work from home.

More than disappointment at retrenchment, Keya was affected by the boredom of staying all along in home without any official jobs to do. My college mate, Bilayet, who had helped us in finding our jobs in Dubai and helped us a lot in settling there, was also working from home for a pharmaceutical company. Bilayet was trying hard to find a job for Keya. He also had considerable acquaintances in various companies. But no company was ready to hire with business at the lowest ebb during the lock down.

Bilayet was of our age. He was married to Shamima, an innocent village girl of his own community. However, she was not much educated and like a traditional Indian Muslim woman used hijab. She was married to Bilayet nearly six years back and had two children. When Bilayet came to Dubai for the job, Shamima decided to stay back in India with her parent-in-laws.

Though my income was not bad but once both me and Keya were earning and Keya's retrenchment considerably affected our life style. But we managed to be happy with the limited income of mine. Just in contrast to the companies facing the brunt of the lock down, the pharmaceutical companies were making expansion and the company in which Bilayet worked was one such. He became overloaded with work. Though we stayed in different rented flats within the same campus, sometimes we didn't see Bilayet for weeks together.

One day when we complained that he was like a fugitive to us, Bilayet regretted that his workload had increased many fold keeping him busy to fulfill his targets. After a few days, Bilayet proposed that since Keya was free, he could hire her to help Bilayet in his works. Bilayet offered a hefty salary of 50 percent of the commission that Bilayet would earn for the additional jobs. Keya joined with Bilayet and worked from his home at day time.

Keya almost worked for four months. At around ten every morning Keya would go to Bilayet's flat and work upto 2 and came back to our flat. We would have lunch together and then she would go again to work while I worked my own from home. At first, she used to leave his place around five in the afternoon. Gradually, she started returning late. Sometimes it became eight at night also. Keya used to tell me that more she could work for Bilayet, more commission did she earn, and it was visible in her bank account. Since both of us had our flats in the same campus, it was not a problem. Meanwhile, the authority started relaxing the lock down rules. However, no company had still started hiring manpower. So Keya continued to work with Bilayet. Her working considerably increased our savings which had severely gone down after her retrenchment during the lock down.

It was during the fifth month after the lock down that one evening I got a call from home regarding the illness of Keya's elder brother, who was detected Covid positive and taken to quarantine centre. I knew Keya always remained concerned about her family members. So I thought to inform her about her brother in person and in presence of Bilayet so that if she would emotionally break down too much, she could be consoled and comforted by me and Bilayet.

But better it would have been if I had not gone there. Bilayet's flat was in the fifth floor. The entire apartment had a desolate look as most of the people had moved away to their native countries before the lock down was imposed. Only a few like me, Keya and Bilayet got stranded by the lock down. When I reached the fifth floor, I found that out of five residential flats, lights were flickering out only from that of Bilayet. Apparently, other residents were not in their flats. It was nothing surprising as in our apartment too only a few were living at that time. I found the main entrance of Bilayet's flat wide open and as such felt no need to knock. I stepped in the drawing room that separated the bedroom with a cheap screen. The drawing room was dark but the bedroom had lights on. The screen had moved to one side giving a view of the lighted bedroom.

I felt as if the thunder struck me. I was reeling under the impact of what I saw from the dark drawing room. On the bed in that room, my loving wife Keya was lying on her back. From her waist, she was wearing her jeans. But she had no tops on her upper part. She had her bra unhooked and the bra was lying beside her. From the floor, Bilayet was inclined towards Keya, his hand cupped one of her boobs while his face was on the other. Bilayet's mouth played most sensuously with her boob while his hand was kneading her other boob. From the dark room, I could hear Keya giggling at his manipulations. I watched as Bilayet cupped the other boob and his face descended on the one he was kneading so far. I could see the protruding nipples of my wife as they were fully erect like two cherries placed on her flesh mounds.

I didn't react immediately as a giddiness took control of my head. Meanwhile I saw Bilayet moving his face from her boobs and gently licking Keya's lips. Keya moaned mildly and pushed out her tongue to reciprocate Bilayet's action and in a few seconds the two were lip locked in a kiss. Both sucking the other in deep passion. Perhaps the two would have proceeded further but I came to my senses and clapped loudly from the drawing room in utter disgust and sarcasm. Keya and Bilayet were startled and separated immediately while Keya immediately tried to cover her upper part with a sheet of cloth.

I entered the bedroom and said, "That's a nice reward of working together. What do you say?"

Keya got up from bed and with a sense of regret in her voice apologized, "I'm sorry, Raj, I got carried away by the impulses. I deserve to be punished..."

Bilayet, however, looked calm and composed. He looked at me and said, "Sorry yaar, to have betrayed your trust. But you know working together brought us closer...and moreover, you know I am living a bachelor's life with Shamima far away. Further, Keya looked so charming that I couldn't resist and she too didn't protest either. I am very very sorry yaar."

I was boiling in anger and said, "What sorry? You've spoiled her. I am going to call Shamima and tell her what I saw."

"Don't get so angry, dost", Bilayet said, "Nobody will ever know about this except three of us and please don't punish Keya."

I angrily retorted, "It's easy for you to say this. I don't accept an unfaithful wife. You religion permits more than one wife. Why don't you marry her? I will get rid of a slut."

Suddenly, Keya started sobbing while her sobbing made Bilayet hit me below the belt, "Try to see your own faults too. You were not caring for her physical needs and ignored her for your jobs. When I approached her she found a solace in me."

"So leaving your job you started to provide solace to her?" I sarcastically asked, "Since when did you take up this new assignment of providing solace to women? Is Shamima aware of your new assignment?"

"You want to know the truth? Can you bear it?" asked Bilayet.

"After what I saw this evening, I can bear everything," I angrily replied.

Bilayet looked with a cool gaze and chewed out the words, "Since last two months. We had done everything that a couple does. Understand? Keya is a hot woman and you not only ignored her for your jobs, even when you made love to her with your four inches long tool, you never cared to satisfy her, always coming within ten minutes."

These words were enough to demolish a husband and the things Bilayet said were true. I was feeling humiliated to think that Keya had shared those with him during their intimate moments. It was a fact that I suffered from loss of libido, I had a small cock and I mostly ejaculated before Keya was actually turned on. But for a wife to tell those things to the male colleague of her husband just pointed the intimate relation she had with that man. So my anger was now diverted to Keya and I told both, "She is not going to my home anymore. Use her as your kept or throw her to the street."

Bilayet smiled, "I can give a talaq easily. But here, you can't leave your wife so easily. After all, you can't prove her unfaithfulness and without that if you try to abandon her, you will land in jail. Why go to jail and leave Keya to my love & care?"

Bilayet's words had logic. Being a non-Muslim leaving wife is not so easy here as it is for the Muslim husbands. Bilayet then threw salt to my injury, "Why rot in jail and leave Keya to serve me? You work as you did so far while Keya keeps working for me in both ways - helping me in jobs of my company and serving me on bed. After all she is a smart and educated women. I will keep her happy and she won't complain about your inadequacy on bed."

I was thunder struck at the plain and shameless manner in which Bilayet gave the proposal to me to let my wife be his mistress. I retorted in a thunderous voice. Bilayet looked at me and gestured me to cool down. He then said to me, "You might enjoy watching Keya with me and this could restore your lost libido. Moreover, I know the black patch Keya has on her left inner thigh, the deep black mole just near her right boob. Just imagine if I tell your colleagues about these, what will they think of your wife?"

I wondered how intimately Keya had enjoyed with Bilayet that enabled him to notice every details of her body so minutely that now he could threaten us with exposure. I didn't know what to say and was so angry that I stammered as I protested. Meanwhile, Keya started sobbing loudly. Both me and Bilayet looked at her. Keya said with sense of serious regret, "What I did was wrong. I succumbed to the lustful desires. I am sorry for the mess I created. I beg to both of you to pardon me."

She paused a moment and said to me, "Raj, by my debauchery I have degraded you. So I am ready to give you divorce and won't be a burden on either you or Bilayet. But please don't humiliate me further by making me go to bed in front of you. What I did was my mistake but let me pay for it..."

Keya broke down completely. But Bilayet came to his cunning self and said, "Keya, you enjoyed equally with me and now that both of us got caught, you're trying to be chaste and repentant suddenly. I won't allow you to escape like that once I have enjoyed your tender flesh. Nor shall I allow Raj to get rid of you by divorcing you. You will continue to be his wife and my mistress."

Both Keya and me were angry at his words, the way he was forcing us to remain married and yet attempting to turn her into his mistress. Looking at the note of defiance in our glances, Bilayet said again, "I knew Keya would play a chaste woman once caught. So I recorded her each and every slut like actions. See, till now everyone knows you as the wife of Raj. So what if these videos get circulated?"

Bilayet pressed the TV button and it started playing. I and Keya were at liss to watch the scenes. It was certainly taken by a hidden camera placed above the bed that recorded Keya in her full nudity and in various actions. But it seemed everything was meticulously planned because nowhere the face of Bilayet was seen though it revealed Keya's face on the throes of orgasm as she enjoyed carnal games with him. In one scene, Keya was even seen raising her legs to welcome the hard dick. At one time both me and Keya shouted, "Please stop this video."

Bilayet paused the video and asked, "What did you decide? Are you going to be my slut in front of your hubby, Keya?"

I said angrily, "I'm no longer her husband. So you settle it with her. I'm nowhere in your affairs - neither then nor now."

Bilayet smiled most mischievously and said, "But everyone knows Keya as your wife! Are you going to make you a laughing stock as a cuckold? Or you could agree to my proposal, continue to live as a couple and whatever we do will be a secret?"

Bilayet waited for our response. Keya was crying loudly and accused Bilayet, "I trusted you as a friend and you are such a villain!"

Bilayet laughed like a villain and said, "I could never forget your beautiful sexy body, its warmth. This good for nothing hubby of yours never took proper care to serve your physical needs. You might deny now but when I first seduced you, you were too ready to be seduced. You enjoyed as wildly as I and since we became physically one for the first time you were as eager and ecstatic as me to continue. Now suddenly because your hubby caught us, you can't pretend to be a chaste wife. There's one more rule, once a lady has spread her legs before someone other than her husband, she must keep opening her legs to the man, whether she likes it or not.

Moreover, I'm sure you will enjoy to get laid in front of your hubby. Right now, you're ashamed and offended but once on bed you will appreciate the way another man takes care of your body. And forgive me, if I sound offensive, your hubby might get a real hard on looking at how his wife gets laid by another man."

I reacted sharply at his obscene words, "Can you stand if I say same words about Shamima? Will you enjoy to see her with another man?"

Bilayet gave a crooked smile, "May be or may not be. Most men get offended to think about their wife with another man. But when it occurs in front of your eyes, or even by thinking your wife getting stripped in front of another man, many men get horny.

However, problem with Shamima is that she remains mostly clad in burqa so you don't have an idea of her valleys and hillocks. But Keya came to work with me wearing modern outfits. I could have a glimpse of her deep cleavage, the bulge inside her thin tops, her waxed armpits through her sleeveless tops, her swinging buttocks under her tight jeans pant or skirt. So it was natural for me to feel fascinated towards such a sexy doll. Moreover, you paid less attention to her physical needs. So when I seduced, she was too ready for it and ask her she enjoyed."

Both Keya and I had lowered our glances. Still Keya spoke, "I admit, I got swayed. But it was an impulsive aberration. I regret it and don't want to continue with such aberration."

"But you're at the point of no return," Bilayet replied in an unexcited voice, "You've spread your legs to welcome my dick and now you can't refuse. Your videos are with me. Even if you don't agree, your reputation will be at stake. Moreover, I like to enjoy a woman in front of her husband and I am not going to miss that opportunity with you. If Raj doesn't get a hard on watching us in intimate position, I will let you choose whatever you like. But in case he gets hard, you will be my mistress for ever."

There was an awkward silence in the room for a few minutes. Then Bilayet spoke, "Raj, shut the main door else someone like you might again intrude my intimacy with Keya. You interrupted at such a time and we wasted much time and now my boner is aching and has grown restless to relieve itself in Keya's hole."

I was burning in humiliation and insult that Bilayet inflicted on me. I didn't move to shut the door as ordered by him. Bilayet took note of my defiance and said, "Do you want someone else to come and watch your wife enjoying with me in your presence?"

I didn't bother to reply and was about to leave his room when Bilayet reminded me, "You're free to leave but remember, her video will go to your colleagues."

Now that was an issue that I couldn't ignore. I was not ready to accept Keya as my wife any longer but if her video goes to my colleagues before our divorce, the things will be very insulting for me. Some of my colleagues are from India and through them the news could travel to my homeland also.

Bilayet didn't wait for me. He locked the main door and then locked the door connecting the bedroom and the drawing room do that three of us were confined in the bedroom. He looked at me and ordered, "Take off your trousers so that we could see if your little brother changes to watch me doing naughty things to Keya. And Keya, don't pretend to be chaste anymore, be on the bed."

Neither I nor Keya moved. Bilayet took his mobile phone and WhatsApped a video clip to Keya and me and said, "I give you two five minutes, else the first clip will get circulated among colleagues of you both."

He was holding his handset ready. Keya pleaded through her glances to obey Bilayet. Keya herself moved to the bed. I silently removed my trousers and stood awkwardly wearing my brief below the waist and T-shirt above. Bilayet nodded in appreciation. He teased me, "Can you even imagine how excited am I to be on bed with Keya in your presence? My member is throbbing in excitement!"

I didn't reply. Bilayet spoke to Keya, "Keya darling, where had we been before Raj came in? Your upper part was bare. Go back to that position."

Keya was dying in shame. Even though she had previously stripped several times before Bilayet, it was different to do the same in front of me. However, the stern look of Bilayet made her to accelerate and she removed the thin robe that she used to cover her upper part when I had entered suddenly.

Once the robe was removed her big white titties with creamy areolas and dark chocolate nipples were exposed. Despite the embarassing position, I was shocked to see her chocolate nipples stiff. Keya had kept her eyes shut. Bilayet teased her, "Open your eyes, here are two male admirers looking lustfully at your enormous flesh balls."

Keya only lowered her head. Bilayet asked me, "Keya is too lovely. From where do you think I should start caressing her? Have you noticed her nipples? They are erect and seem to invite a male to devour their taste. I tasted it several times. My God, they are warm and delicious."

It seemed Bilayet was intentionally humiliating us. I was avoiding looking at Keya and even at Bilayet. He came near me and whispered, "You would surely like my hands to take care of her big and soft boobies. Wouldn't you? Don't be ashamed, yaar. Once I start kneading her mounds, she would go crazy and you could see her in her real sexy self. Don't mind, I am telling from my experience with her earlier."

The insult infuriated me and forgetting that we were powerless before him, I said, "Shamima must be having bigger balls after feeding two kids!"

Reference to Shamima made him furious. Bilayet said, "But Keya has most juicy boobs and you will soon watch how she enjoys getting those tits kneaded and sucked by me."

Despite all humiliation and insult, the image of Bilayet kneading and sucking Keya's boobies sent a peculiar sensation in me. Wondering how should I avoid seeing my wife getting kneaded by him, I felt my small dick becoming harder. Bilayet seemed not to notice rather he seemed to divert the discussion, "Do you know that her nether lips are as beautiful and sexy as her upper lips? She maintains good hygiene. There's no foul smell in her pussy, it's smooth and silky, and I sucked her nether lips relishing the taste and turned her crazy. Keya was on fire and we became one. Yaar, that was my first experience of eating a pussy. Shamima is too conservative and never allowed me to eat her there."

Bilayet was describing his physical intimacy with Keya. But he described them so explicitly that my cock was aroused completely. Though small in size, in its erect position it was about 4.5 to 5 inches and its outline could be seen from the tight undergarment as a clear tent was formed. Bilayet laughed boisterously and pulling down my brief said to Kaya, "You've become mine for ever. See how Raj grew hard simply listening to our intimate moments. Just see what his condition would be once he watches us on bed."

bizarre_m
bizarre_m
150 Followers
12