Lockdown in Dubai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Keya but couldn't ascertain whether there was an indignant sneer or an exciting relief in her looks. I was feeling embarassed and tried to pull up the brief. But Bilayet prevented, "Be on your birthday dress, dost. I and Keya are going to be in the same position soon. By the way, remove your T-shirt and vest too."

Things actually moved too fast and soon Bilayet got rid of all his attires. His thick and hard circumcised meat proudly announced his sexual prowess. Being circumcised, his swollen glan seemed to threaten like a demon. I really felt ashamed comparing my tool with his. His thickness was enormous - Keya's fist could encircle it with difficulty. In length, it resembled about 3" shorter than a one foot scale. I wondered what Keya might have felt when it first invaded her. I was diminished within myself thinking how my wife felt comparing this massive meat of Bilayet with that of mine. Bilayet was all excited and I could see the blue vein prominently in his engorged cock. Keya was sitting on the bed with her glances down cast.

Bilayet looked at me and said, "You know I have seen every inch of her body. But today I want you to strip Keya and show her treasure to me."

Both me and Keya knew by then that Bilayet's wish was the undeniable order. So with reluctance in mind, I started to unfasten the jeans Keya was wearing and pulled it down to her ankles. Bilayet extended his hand to help Keya maintain her balance as she lifted her legs one by one and I pulled out the jeans pant out of her body completely. She was completely bare except for the yellow bikini panty that clutched around her waist just covering her love spot and the ass crack. In front of me, Bilayet groped her smooth and slender thighs, patted on her butts, pinched her already stiff nipples.

Strangely enough, I didn't lose my erection to watch all these rather my five inches long hard dick jumped occasionally in excitement and arousal. Bilayet said, "I know you're enjoying it, Raj. Keya, there is nothing to be ashamed of. All of us are enjoying. This is a way to break the barrier and enjoy. It makes a delightful experience to enjoy with a lady in front of her cuck hubby. Don't worry baby, I have a big plan for a sexy lady like you."

Bilayet then ordered me to take away the yellow bikini panty out of her body. With trembling hands I started to pull her panty down. Keya was ashamed as her pussy was almost getting exposed and moved her hands to prevent me from pulling her panty further down. I hesitated at her gesture. But Bilayet held both her hands and roughly ordered to me, "Pull it down. What is she trying to hide? I have seen that many times and even dug deep inside leaving my seeds there."

I pulled down her panty altogether. My wife was then standing completely nude in front of Bilayet and me. Bilayet roughly moved his hand between her legs and fondled her pussy and said to me, "Look, the bitch is already wet between her legs."

As he displayed his fingers I could clearly see sticky wet marks. In fact, on a closer inspection I saw marks of juice on Keya's thighs too. Bilayet moved near Keya ans started to lick her lips most sensuously. After licking her lips for about ten minutes, he said to Keya, "Now show your husband how passionately you kiss me."

Keya hesitated for a moment but Bilayet held her hairs roughly and brought her face near his and hissed, "Put your tongue in my mouth."

Keya obeyed and pushed her tongue in his mouth while he started sucking her lip violently. Meanwhile his hands cupped her boobies and began to squeeze them brutally. Slowly he guided her to bed. I saw him putting a silicon roll on his index finger and pushed the finger in her pussy. For the first time Keya let out a moan. The silicon roll had tender ultra soft thorn like outer surface. With that in his index finger Bilayet started fingeriing her and said to me, "Raj, watch how your wife goes crazy."

Though feeling insulted, I had not lost my hardness. After about five minutes of fingering I noticed changes in Keya, who started to moan quite loudly while her entire body was arching. Bilayet accelerated fingering making her plead in a muffled voice to stop. Her facial appearance indicated that Keya was fast moving towards her first climax. She went on pleading to stop fingering. Bilayet whispered something to her ears that I didn't listen clearly. After that Bilayet withdrew his finger from her pussy much to the relief of Keya. Bilayet sat on the bed spreading his legs.

To my shock and awe, I watched Keya bringing her face between his thighs and she unhesitatingly took his massive cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Bilayet caught her shoulder long hairs to control her movement and gestured me to watch as my wife shamelessly sucked his cock. Keya was almost choked by his fat meat in her mouth. Her mouth could accommodate two-thirds of its length. Sometimes Bilayet would pull her head and push his pelvis making his tip reach her throat. For nearly twenty minutes, Keya was made to keep sucking him and when he finally brought it out of her mouth, his meat was glistening in her saliva.

Bilayet then asked Keya to lay on her back and raise her legs towards her belly so that her wet pussy was clearly visible. As Keya obeyed as directed, he said to me, "Raj, now suck her pussy and prepare her for me."

Keya's vaginal area was in a mess and looked dirty after the profuse discharge she had by that time. I hesitated but Bilayet pulled me roughly like a slave and indicated to start sucking. Helplessly I started sucking her labia lips and soon I was directed my Bilayet to push my tongue in her love hole and lick her inner walls. As I sucked and licked her pussy, my dick grew hard like a rock thinking that I was doing everything only to prepare my wife for him. As time passed Keya got aroused like a bitch and started moaning and throwing her legs.

Bilayet gestured me to stop. As I stopped, he asked to move at a distance while he positioned himself on her thighs. In front of me, he placed the tip of his cock just above her pussy hole and with a devilish grin gestured to me as he started forcing his rod inside her pussy. Keya was crying in pain as Bilayet's enormous meat invaded her already wet and overflowing love tunnel. I watched his cock disappear completely in my wife's hot tunnel.

Once completely inserted, Bilayet busied himself kissing and biting her lips, kneading her boobs, squeezing her nipples and sometimes roughly sucking them. But he seemed to gave forgotten the task of plumbing. Keya had grown restless by then and jerked her body to remind him the task of plumbing. But Bilayet ignored altogether and kept on teasing her. For about fifteen minutes he went on teasing her boobs and lips and then asked Keya, "What do you want?"

Without slightest shame Keya responded, "Please fuck me."

"Do you enjoy fucking with me more than with your husband?" said Bilayet, "If so, declare it loudly so that your hubby listens to it."

Keya was desperate for sex and loudly declared, "I enjoy getting fucked by you more than by Raj."

Bilayet started pounding her most brutally from the start making Keya moan like a cheap slut. More did she moan louder more were the brutality of his thrusts. Meanwhile, Keya had wrapped her legs round his waist and was shamelessly pleading to fuck her harder. Looking at their violent mating session I lost my control as my dick started discharging.

Though I went limp, Bilayet and Keya continued their vigorous fucking, for what it seemed, indefinitely. Both were crazy and were sweating profusely. They continued for another twenty or twenty-five minutes after which I saw Keya lifting her pelvis unbelievably to enjoy better thrusts of his cock in her mouth. Soon she started to orgasm as her face indicated. Bilayet too went stiff and began to ejaculate and flood her tunnel with his cum. They hugged each other in deep passion. Keya had become shameless by then and her naked body remained in tight hug with that of Bilayet for quite sometime.

When the two disengaged from hug, Bilayet gave me a soft towel to clean the mess he had created on Keya's body. Whenever I wanted to defy his order, Bilayet threatened me to expose Keya's nude videos to my colleagues.

I was left with no alternative but to clean my wife's body, the marks of saliva and semen. When I completed cleaning her, Keya was allowed to put on her dresses. There was a glow of utter sexual satisfaction on Keya's face. I felt extremely humiliated at what preceded. Bilayet arranged for dinner for three of us. I had no desire nor appetite to take food after everything that went before my eyes. But Bilayet instructed to take the food as he had more plans. When the dinner was over, I humbly asked if we could leave.

Bilayet looked questioningly, "What's the hurry? All the night is there. You have only seen her once in action with me. You will watch your slut wife pleasing me through out the night."

Keya blushed at his words. I didn't say anything. Literally I had no role to play but to obey the orders of Bilayet, who physically controlled Keya and with her videos controlled me. Looking Keya blushing, Bilayet turned to her, "Why are you ashamed, Keya? Don't I give better service to your craving hole than Raj? Tonight you are to show your hubby that you're my hot slut."

Keya didn't protest. Bilayet laughed at my humiliation and said, "I told you, I enjoy to enjoy a lady in front of her husband and it's particularly interesting when the hubby gets a hard on to watch his wife with me. I am sure I and Keya could give your several more hard ons during the night."

Bilayet was still naked and so was I. Only Keya was fully dressed. Bilayet's dick was in a flaccid state. He sat on a sofa chair and said to Keya pointing at his flaccid cock, "Look Keya, your boss is not hard. Caress it in front of Raj to make it hard again."

To my shock and humiliation, Keya moved beside Bilayet, sat on the ground in front of his sofa and her went to his crotch, holding and stroking his shaft slowly. Bilayet held her hands and lifted her from the ground and said, "Come on Keya, sit on my lap. The touch of your sexy bums will waken up my meat."

In front of me, Keya sat on his naked lap. Bilayet guided her hand to his manhood and said, "Take care of your boss, sexy baby."

Keya started to tease his manhood lovingly and her fingers played on his meat that was slowly rising to its glory. After enjoying her caress for sometime, Bilayet said to Keya, "Darling, you have two soft and warm flesh balls. I wish to squeeze them. Take off your tops and bra and present those wonderful boobies to me."

Unhesitatingly, Keya pulled out the tops she was wearing and unhooked her bra. Her lovely well shaped melons jumped free. Bilayet cupped both and started kneading her balls. Keya's nipples became erect and proudly announced her arousal. Bilayet pointed out to me how her nipples had grown stiff under his ministration. As if that was not enough, he said to Keya, "Just watch your cuckold hubby, how his small tool stood in arousal. Keya, do you want me to play some jokes with the owner of little Johnny? It would look nice if Raj mastubate his little cock looking at your nude body as I grope you."

Keya pleaded to Bilayet not to humiliate me further. Bilayet seemed to reluctantly agree to her request but said, "In that case, Keya, you will have to offer your mouth to me to fuck and from the background Raj will encourage me to do it faster and use dirty words for you like slut, whore etc."

Now that was more humiliating than me masturbating as Keya got kneaded by him. So I intervened and agreed to obey his earlier wish to masturbate. Standing nude in front of Bilayet and Keya, I took my 5" long cock in my palm. Keya was still seated on Bilayet's lap while the latter squeezed her boobs, bent down his face and sucked her nipples and asked me to act faster on my cock. In between he went on asking me insulting questions like, "Do you think with your little cock, you can satisfy a sexy woman like Keya?" or "Don't you think that your wife has the perfect body of a slut?"

However, Bilayet did not expect me to answer. After about ten minutes, he made Keya stand up and ordered her to take off her jeans and panty and to plead to him to finger her. Keya did as she was ordered and Bilayet once again started fingering her pussy with the same finger that still had the silicon roller on it. Keya started moaning as Bilayet fingered her violently and looking at her arching body and swinging boobies, I helplessly ejaculated in front of them. Bilayet laughed at my distress.

Bilayet had become rock hard again and made Keya kneel down between his legs. His legs grabbed her tightly while his hands grabbed her head. He then made Keya to open her mouth and pushed his hard big cock in her oral cavity. He asked me to stand near them and watch how he fucked her mouth. Keya's mouth was stretched to the extreme to accommodate the thick meat of Bilayet. Keya could take only two-thirds of his large dick in her mouth.

Controlling the movement of her head, he began to move her head to and fro on his meat. Occasionally he would ask me to check if Keya was wet between her legs. In fact, Keya was discharging her love juice profusely and her thigh walls were all wet. Her mouth was overflowing with her own saliva and pre-cum of Bilayet. But Bilayet varied the speed and rhythm of her mouth making her moan like a hot bitch. After enjoying the caress of her mouth for about twenty minutes, Bilayet said to me, "You will now see this slut at her extreme."

Bilayet had so long grabbed her head. He freed her head and instead he inserted his silicon covered finger once more deep inside her love tunnel and moved it violently in and out of her tunnel. Keya went crazy, she moaned loudly and increased the speed and rhythm of sucking his meat. With his free hand, Bilayet slapped hard on her bare ass and said, "My hot slut is now all ready to take my load in her mouth."

In a few minutes, Bilayet started to release his load in her mouth. Jets of his sticky cum were hitting in her throat. Keya was seen gulping to avoid getting choked. But his load was too much and was seen on her chin as they leaked through the corners of her lips. Bilayet brought his meat out of her mouth. It was in a mess due to her saliva and his cum. He ordered Keya to clean it with her tongue which she did very carefully.

The worse came after that. Bilayet ordered me to engage in lip to lip kiss with my wife, to feel his smell and cum in her mouth and clean her mouth through kiss. I prayed for his mercy but he was adamant. Finally, I engaged in lip to lip kiss with my wife. I could smell the odour of his genital and his sticky cum in her mouth. Despite the disgust and abhorrence I felt in doing that, I finally cleaned up mouth. Even the dried up sticky drops of semen she had on her cheeks were licked clean by me.

That was, however, not the end. Bilayet ordered me to lick her thighs and pussy clean that had discharged profusely during what Bilayet did to her. When cleaning her pussy with my tongue, Bilayet asked me if I enjoyed the taste of her pussy.

Once I had cleaned her pussy, Bilayet asked Keya to be on bed on her knees raising her buttocks upward. As Keya took the position her boobs were hanging seductively. Bilayet came to bed and started kneading those hanging balls of flesh and pressing her nipples. While groping her nude body, he suddenly asked me, "Is her asshole still virgin or you have ravished that hole too?"

I was too shocked to reply. But his question made his motive clear and Keya almost cried and appealed to Bilayet to have mercy and spare her back. Bilayet slapped hard on her ass and whispered angrily, "Remember, I am the boss and you're my slut. You and Raj are not to defy my choice. You will only follow what I want or say else your videos get circulated."

Keya went quiet. Bilayet asked me to apply my tongue on Keya's asshole to prepare it for him to invade. I hated to put my mouth on her asshole but had no option. For about half an hour, I licked her rectal hole putting my tongue inside. Then Bilayet gave a gel to apply in her arsehole. He teased Keya showing his already hard cock again telling her, "Watch how aroused my meat is to invade your maiden hole!"

Keya made a last appeal to spare her there. But it was useless. Bilayet ordered me to pull apart her ass cheeks so that her rectal hole got exposed. He rode on her like a stud on a mare and putting the tip of his cock began to push. Keya cried as pain tore her apart. Bilayet ordered me to pull her rectal muscles apart so that he could invade it. Bilayet gave brutal thrusts several times and finally Keya collapsed on bed with a loud cry. I watched with awe as almost the entire length of his enormous meat was buried in Keya's rectal hole. Bilayet's hands left her shoulders and moved below her body squeezing her boobies.

For a few minutes, Keya was groaning in pain of brutal invasion. Bilayet allowed to let her painful scream subside. Then he started moving his hard cock in and out of her asshole. To my surprise, after the initial screams of pain, Keya was moaning as Bilayet ploughed her asshole and her moans revealed the delights she had.

For nearly half an hour Bilayet ploughed her and then he started groaning as he for the third time since the evening he ejaculated in her. When he finally left, Keya was unable to move. His cum was oozing out of her asshole and she remained in that position for another half an hour.

Later both me and Keya admitted to Bilayet that Keya had become his slut in every sense. Keya continued to satisfy Bilayet in my presence since that eveing and it continued till the lock down was completely eased and we returned to India. Bilayet stayed back with his job in Dubai while I and Keya managed to find jobs in India. However, once in a year when Bilayet comes on leave for a few day, I have to take Keya to the hotel secretly to satisfy Bilayet's lust. But normally it is for one night only as Bilayet had to arrange it discreetly without Shamima's knowledge. Even in one night, Keya gets all her holes ploughed by Bilayet in my presence. To admit without shame, Keya too longs for her secret encounter with Bilayet when the latter visits native land once in a year. I too get aroused to see her bodily needs being satisfied by another man.

12