Lockdown Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like that, sweetheart? Cumming on Daddy's fingers." I nodded, still being cradled. "Well if you liked that you're gonna love my cock."

He flexed his huge rod that was making itself known to my back. I felt it push up a few times and it's size made me shiver. "Why don't you get down on your knees so you two can get better acquainted, huh? Go on."

He guided me to my knees and I went back to his favorite position for me to be: below him. I looked up and Daddy had already fished out his cock from the hole of his boxers. Just like the rest of him, his cock was enormous. Fat and long with an uncut tip, it looked daunting in its already fully erect state. I blushed with pride realizing that I made Daddy's cock this hard, but also understood that meant it was my job to take care of it.

"Go on, little boy, put it in your mouth. I know you've been thinking about this."

He was right. I had been. Especially since yesterday it's really all I could think about. Being on my knees for Daddy felt really good for some reason. Even though I should feel ashamed being Daddy's little boy he doesn't make me feel bad about it. He actually makes me feel really good about it.

I moved to his cock and held it, slipping my tongue over the tip. I hadn't touched a cock except my own and Daddy's felt so much bigger than mine, more virile. I never understood why men were so obsessed with their cocks but if I had one like this I probably would be, too.

"You like it, baby? You like Daddy's big dick?"

I nodded and smiled up at him, hoping he understood that I was being genuine.

"I know you do, sweetheart. I know you do. Why don't you show me? Show me how much you like my big cock."

I knew he was done messing around so I slipped the head into my mouth and began to work it in earnest. Daddy wasn't a grunter or a moaner, but he was a talker.

He talked to me the whole time, telling me the techniques he wanted me to use, saying, "don't worry about getting it all in tonight, baby. We're going to train that throat up and soon you'll have the whole thing in there without choking!" He looked really happy while he said it so I smiled up and continued to worship him.

"Ok enough of that, boy. Hands behind your back."

I put them behind my back and Daddy placed his hands on my head. "Now it's my turn, boy." He sped up and pummeled my mouth with his cock. I tried to breathe but it wasn't easy and Daddy didn't give me much of a chance. "Shhhh, baby, not too much noise. Daddy just wants to fuck your face in peace."

I tried to quiet my guttural groans but his cock was forcing me to choke. Finally Daddy jolted and held my head in place, spewing his seed passed my gullet, directly to my stomach.

"Ahhhhhhhh, just like that, sweetheart. Just like that. That's how Daddy likes it, baby."

He ran his fingers through my hair as he finished. "Already such a good cocksucker, baby. And we're going to make you even better."

He continued to pump into my face slowly, working the final drops of his seed onto my tongue. He removed his cock with a pop.

"What do you say, babe. What do you say to Daddy for treating you right?" He smiled at me as I struggled to regain consciousness.

"Thank you Daddy," I whispered, uneasy about thanking a man for letting me suck his dick. It was humiliating and I couldn't understand why I let him treat me this way. I then noticed that my cock was rock hard again even after cumming just minutes ago and understood why I let him.

"Now ain't you just the sweetest girl. Such a good little cocksucker. And my little cocksucker, to boot!" It was weird having him call me a girl but after claiming my throat I figured he could call me what he pleases.

He got up and said he was going to head off to bed and that I should too. He walked out and I sat for a moment thinking about how many girls had been in this position before. Cum down their throat, left on their knees exhausted while their man goes to bed happy and carefree. The difference for me, though, was that I was trying to find an issue with the situation.

I felt bad because I couldn't even get myself to be upset about it. I just got facefucked and thanked the man after and yet I'm still rock hard and want him to do it again. I am such a perverse little boy.

I went to bed naked again, this time laying on top of my covers on my stomach with my legs spread. I even left the door ajar and positioned myself so he could see my ass, my pussy, when he walked by.

It must have worked because at about 3 in the morning I woke up to someone getting on top of me. I stayed quiet, pretending to be asleep, unsure if Daddy would even care if I was awake. I wanted to let him have his moment, though, and I was actually enjoying it, too.

He got on top of my thighs and straddled me while he held a hand on my lower back. I felt a finger slip in my mouth and I kept it dead so he wouldn't know I was awake. He went back to his position, this time with his finger aimed at my rosebud.

He pushed it in quickly almost making me gasp, then curled it upwards to my prostate. He massaged it back and forth and I tried not to squirm. He started to jerk his cock and I could feel him picking up the pace. It seemed Daddy just wanted a quick nut in the middle of the night. No frills.

When he came he pressed his cock down onto my hole and let it flood my cleft. It felt so warm and gooey, and there was a lot more than I produce. It kept flowing for almost 20 seconds and when it finally stopped he pushed the tip into my hole a bit letting some of the seed drip in. He wiped his cock on my ass cheek then left, saying, "sweet dreams, little boy" when he closed the door.

The next morning Daddy was gone again so I did some cleaning. My pussy was still crusty from Daddy's load and I giggled thinking about our rendezvous. When Daddy came home I was in a similar outfit to the day before, stirring a sauce on the stovetop.

"My my, look at you, little girl. You cooking me up something good?"

I blushed sweetly and said yes, turning back around to attend to his dinner. He came up behind and kissed my neck then wrapped something around my body. Daddy got me a gift!

I looked down and saw that it was an apron. But it wasn't just an apron, it was a maid's apron. A frilly, gay, maid's apron. There was no confusing it for a regular apron.

"I just thought I'd get you something so you don't get hot oil on that perfect body when you're making Daddy bacon in the mornings. Don't you like it?" He beamed at me.

Another addition to my sissy collection, I guess. I did like it. It looked good. But I really liked it because Daddy wanted to see me wear it. He kissed my head and neck while he felt up my waist in my new outfit.

"You look so cute, baby, but just one more thing." He removed my shorts and shirt so I was just in my panties and apron. "Perfect! My sweet little wife. What a cutie!"

He kept kissing me and hugging me all over and I giggled and threw weak little punches. He gave me one big kiss on the lips then said, "let's go, girl, Daddy's hungry."

I came in with his food but this time there was only one chair and setting. I looked up at Daddy and he said, "you can eat on my lap."

I grinned and walked over in just my panties. He pulled out the chair and sat and I followed, sitting sideways. Daddy cut up the food and ate, feeding me with the utensils about a quarter of the time. When he felt we had both had enough food he told me to clean up and meet him in the den for another movie.

I cleaned happily in my apron knowing that soon I would get to cuddle with Daddy again. There was no question as to where I was sitting today so I went straight to Daddy's feet when I got there. I sat in between his legs and he stroked my hair.

"Why don't you rest on your knees instead of your butt, girl. You know I think you look so pretty like that." I moved onto my knees to please Daddy.

"I brought some laundry in here for you to fold if you'd like, babydoll. I'd love to see you fold it on your knees while I watch my game. Would you like that, sweetheart? Want to do your chores in here with Daddy?"

I was so excited to spend some time with him so I happily went to my knees and began folding between his legs while he watched sports. It wasn't as comfortable as sitting on my butt but I knew Daddy was happy with me because he kept tapping the back of my head with his erection. After I finished folding I daydreamed on his leg.

"You're bored of watching these sports, huh, little girl? Why don't you around, babe. You don't have to watch them."

I turned and was now kneeling facing Daddy. His cock was already out and I was prepared for my duty. He didn't even have to say anything. Daddy sat there watching the game, drinking a scotch, smoking a cigar in his suspenders, wife beater, and boxers while I sucked his cock.

It must have been so good for him, to be in his position, the man, in control. I was jealous but also knew I would never be like him. I couldn't. It wasn't in my nature. So I kissed his tip again and resumed sucking his cock.

"That was nice, girl. Real nice. But Daddy wants something else. Stand up, baby, lemme check out that pussy again."

I stood and turned so he could see my ass, sticking my tush out hoping he'd like what he saw. "Spread em, boy, I need to see that hole. Let me see what's mine." I pulled back and spread so he could see and waited for his approval.

"Very nice, baby boy, very nice. Stay like that for a minute while I watch my favorite things. Yup, my two favorite things: the Ravens and my girl!" I was swooning at being called one of his "favorite things" and went up to my toes, spreading wider to show him respect.

After a few minutes Daddy told me to back up, "stay facing that way and just walk back, baby. Keep that little ass spread."

I walked backwards to him and was now standing between his legs. "Squat down real slow, girl, it's time Daddy took you." I knew this was coming but was still terrified of being broken in. Daddy's cock was huge and my hole was so tiny. I was afraid he might tear me in two.

"Don't worry, sweet girl, you'll set the pace. And Daddy's lubed up real nice with some oil. It'll slip right in, baby. You'll love it, I promise."

I was curious about how it would feel since I always knew I was a bottom and being fucked is the ultimate act of submission. I slowly squatted down and felt his tip tickling my hole. "Go on, girl. Get down." He held my waist and started to push me down, not too fast but enough to make the tip slip in.

"Oooh," I moaned like a bitch. Hearing me moan as his cock entered made Daddy a very happy man and he pushed down more until he heard another. I kept moaning as we worked together to slowly impale me. He was long but I knew Daddy wasn't going to stop until I was at the hilt. I almost started crying at inch 5, feeling like there was no way I could do anymore when Daddy laughed, "nonsense, baby, you still have 4 inches to go."

He pulled me down more and I fought against him pushing against his thighs, but Daddy was much stronger. I kept sinking down, feeling as though he was poking into my stomach. Suddenly his cock glided against my prostate and I cried out in pleasure.

"Daddy hit your little girl spot didn't he?" He cooed. He bounced me up and down on that spot for a while, still with a few inches to go on his cock. The prostate massage made me much more willing and I actually began to sit down on my own volition. I wanted Daddy's cock in me.

Daddy noticed this and eased up on my hips letting me sit down and fuck myself. I finally got all the way down and Daddy grabbed my bony hips again, pushing me deeper than I though possible, eliciting a cry.

"Oh Daddy it's too much, no please Daddy no!" I squealed. He calmly stroked my face and said, "don't worry, my love. You did it. That's Daddy's whole cock. You got it all inside you, baby. I'm so proud of you." He kissed my neck and I finally calmed down, now feeling the full girth of his rod in my tiny hole.

I couldn't even move left or right because he was lodged so deep in me. Daddy held my waist in his arms and started to bounce me slowly, pulling just an inch or two in and out of me. The feeling of going from full to bursting over and over was too much for me and I thought I was going to pee. My prostate was working overtime and it was euphoric.

"Oh Daddy it's so good, it's so good!" I cried as he continued to bounce me up and down, holding my hands on his legs so I couldn't push away.

"I knew you'd like it, baby girl. Didn't Daddy tell you?" He leaned back pulling the armpits of my legs with him so I was splayed out spread eagle. My back was on his chest and my legs were up in the air while Daddy continued to plow into me.

He went faster than before and it felt overwhelming. While I loved the slow bounces on Daddy's cock, this was a bit too much and I had no control at all.

"Shhh baby I know it's a lot but you just have to take it. Just take it. Nothing else, baby. Let Daddy do all the work. You just take it." I felt like a fuck doll on his cock, a tiny fleshlight being bounced around with no say in what happened.

He pounded roughly for a while until he finally started to touch my tip, my "little clittie" he called it. This caused me to shudder and squirm and I spewed over my chest almost immediately. My orgasm caused a chain reaction and soon Daddy was pumping me full of his seed.

"That's right, baby. That's right. Just like that. You liked that, huh?" He talked to himself as he finished his climax. We cuddled for a minute and Daddy started to pull out. The inevitable happened and Daddy's seed slipped from my used pussy onto his cock while he lifted me off with my legs up.

"Clean up your mess, little girl," he said, coaxing me down.

I sucked and cleaned him back on my knees like a good girl. The movie ended and it was time for bed. I was ready to set up my naked routine again when Daddy said, "get in here, baby. You're sleeping with me from now on." I was overjoyed. This is what I wanted. I was starting to cement myself as his full-time boy!

We walked back to the master suite and he informed me that I was to move my things into his bathroom tomorrow as well.

"I don't just like sucking and fucking, sweet boy, but I think you know that. I see you as much more than that. To be honest, little boy, I'm starting to see you as my wife." I grinned and we hugged and kissed again in the doorway.

I brushed my teeth and hopped in bed while Daddy went to go get us some water. He came back with one cup saying, "we can share, baby," and looked so handsome in just his boxers. He slipped in bed and we kissed and cuddled while he told me what a peach I was and that he thought of me as his "little princess."

"I just want to spoil you, baby girl. Treat you so right," he said kissing my face. "But you have to treat me good, too, baby. You know that. Like today. Seeing you folding my laundry like a good girl while I watched football made me feel warm inside, princess, and I'm going to expect things like that often."

It was so good to hear that Daddy liked spending time with me and wanted to spend even more together in the future. I kissed him once more as I grasped his dick. It flexed in my hand and he tickled my head to let me know what he wanted. I took care of him with my mouth for a bit then Daddy pulled me up and tossed me on my back. He went down with his hairy face and ate my little pussy til I screamed out begging Daddy to pound me.

He pinned my arms up with one hand telling me that he likes keeping my hands occupied so I don't touch myself. After understanding what he wanted I let my arms go limp on my chest as Daddy lifted my legs and set them on his shoulders.

He prodded my hole gently, knocking at my door, bound to come in whether he was invited or not. But I gave Daddy a warm welcome and my pussy opened smoothly for him to enter.

He fucked me like this for a while and we kissed as he plowed. I was close to cumming but Daddy told me that unless I did it without touching my clit I wasn't going to tonight. Unfortunately I couldn't get myself to cum so I just had to watch Daddy's face as he reached nirvana inside me.

We cuddled again and his seed leaked everywhere. "Just change the sheets tomorrow, doll, don't worry." We drifted off to sleep blissfully, Daddy holding both my hands while he spooned me from behind.

"I think I'm going to start working from home more often now that I have you to play with around here," he whispered as he tickled and pinched my nipples.

"You can sit under Daddy's desk on your knees all day while I work. Except when I need some food, of course. Won't that be great, baby boy?"

"Yes Daddy I would love that," I squeaked out, thinking about being in my apron making Daddy's lunch while he was on a call. I could serve it to him then suck him while he ate and he'd never have to leave the phone!

I felt his large cock, still semi-hard, wedged up between my cheeks as we whispered sweet things to each other. He gave me one final kiss and, with the feeling of his steel between my buns, I went to bed knowing the rest of lockdown was going to be fun.

12