Lockdown Massage

Story Info
A pandemic hook up with double the fun.
2.4k words
4.06
18.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grunit89
grunit89
70 Followers

Lockdown

Lockdown had been a pain.

Jack had been much busier that before at work, he could travel only small distances and hadn't been laid for over a month. He missed the feeling of his dick being gripped by a wet pussy and the complete satisfaction of being up to the hilt in ecstasy.

Finally allowed to socialise with one intimate partner outside of his house he had been lucky enough to have been picked by Lara as her dick date and he'd been thinking about it all week. Unfortunately, work had been a pain in the arse and the two times they'd planned to meet up he'd finished four hours later than thought and had to reschedule but this afternoon he was skipping out an hour early.

He arrived at her door, bottle of wine in hand and huge grin on his face, stepping in he was fully able to take in the absolutely spectacular view of her huge, full breasts in a skimpy French maid outfit. She took his wine and guided him to the living room where a massage table was set up, an aromatherapy diffuser running and calming music in the background. Completely at odds with his French maid on arrival but after a month of no sex he was happy to run with anything.

She told him to undress and get on the bed, even supplied a modesty towel for his now painfully hard cock. She'd known his week had been horrendous and thought that a nice relaxing massage would help him relax into the fun ahead. Lying on the frame she gave him an eye mask and told him to roll onto his front. Massage oil hit his back as her amazing hands worked tension out of his shoulders, down his back and then the backs of his arms.

He occasionally felt one of Lara's massive tits graze a hard nipple across his back gently reminding his cock that there was more to come. She worked her way down his body, working more of the tension out of his legs until she told him to turn over.

He was in heaven, mask on, relaxing, being massaged by a beautiful woman with perfect tits. Modesty towel at attention she started working on his chest as he felt two new hands start on his legs. Initially startled he heard giggling and assuming it was Lara's housemate Steph just rolled with it, cock somehow becoming harder. Both girls started on an arm each and in his euphoric state Jack didn't realise that two bands had been secured around his wrists until they were tightened onto the table. Lara removed his mask and he blinked his vision into seeing her two perfect French maid tits now pushed out of their lacy top and looked over to Steph in a metal chain top that showed her massive boobs sitting as pertly as ever. Lara removed his towel and exposed his thick cock for her and Steph. Her oil coated hand stroked his pulsing dick expertly, her hand just wrapped around his shaft and her pussy was already dripping in anticipation.

Climbing onto the bed she leant her full 16M tits over and engulfed his cock in their size. His balls were already twitching in anticipation of seeing her boobs free let alone his entire eight inches being swallowed by their sheer size. His dick slid easily in her oil coated tits as she fucked him, he couldn't grab them with his hands tied and so just watched as Lara expertly fucked his cock between the biggest natural boobs he'd ever seen. As she started moaning he realised that Steph had disappeared and was behind Lara, her face buried in her wet pussy eating her out while she worked on his cock. Lara pulled his cock out from between her tits and went straight into one of the best blowjobs of Jack's life. She moaned as Steph brought her to her first orgasm of the day sending vibrations down his shaft, combining this with her deepthroating technique Jack started to moan and felt his balls twitch thrusting his cock as much as possible whilst tied down. Lara stopped sucking his dick and aimed it at her enormous tits, the vision of it causing Jack's dick to erupt with cum, spraying rope after rope onto them in the most powerful orgasm of his life. Steph had emerged from behind Lara, sucking the remaining drops of cum off his dick before turning her attention to Lara's cum coated tits.

Jack watched in awe as Steph worked her way around Lara's chest, sucking up his cum and sucking on her hard nipples. Lara had worked her hand down to Steph's neglected pussy, rubbing gently on her clit before plunging two slick fingers into her eager pussy. Once the cum was all cleaned up a very horny Steph looked at Jack hungrily. His big cock somewhat deflated after his mammoth cumshot. She straddled him on the bed, wiggling her dripping pussy on his semi hard cock and then moved up to his face, telling him it was time to do some work as she dropped her wet snatch over his waiting mouth. Lara stripped down out of her maid outfit as Steph ground her clit into Jack's mouth, riding his face as his tongue eagerly probed her hole as he sucked on her clit. She came hard, flooding his mouth and face with her wetness as she twitched, still attached to his suction on her clit. She dismounted of his face and made room for Lara who took her place, Steph focused on making his mostly hard cock ready while Lara had her pussy licked again. His tongue lapped her clit as she controlled the pressure on his face, pushing more and more as his tongue moved from her clit to her wet hole, pushing its way around in lazy figures as Steph tried her best to deepthroat as far as Lara had.

When he was back to full hardness Steph slapped Lara on her curvy arse and she sprung off Jack's face to guide his big cockhead between her slippery lips. She felt the tip of his dick stretch her opening slightly as she worked more and more of his cock into her snatch. Jack felt her hot pussy slowly envelop his dick inch by inch until they both paused at the moment she had gone to the hilt. Both smiling and enjoying to feeling of being completely inside she then started to ride him. At first she was grinding on his big dick, feeling its angles change inside her and then started to bounce on his thick shaft, huge tits swaying as she gripping his dick in long strokes with her tight and ridiculously wet pussy. Steph jumped back onto Jack's chest, manoeuvring her pussy back over his mouth as Lara's enormous tits got more attention from Steph. Her nipples were firmly in Steph's hand and mouth supporting their weight as Lara rode Jack, waves of pleasure were coming from her chest and her pussy as she started to rub her clit more and more. She buried his cock deep and rubbed harder as she came closer and closer to another orgasm. Steph leant further forward to suck harder on her tits and Jack's tongue started to rim the back door that now presented itself. She moaned hard as his tongue licked her arse with vibrations going into Lara's nipple. He pushed his dick deeper into Lara as he rimmed and felt her pussy clench as she came, Steph leaning back from her nipple fun to let his tongue probe deeper.

Lara reluctantly got off Jack, his cock drenched in pussy juice as Steph slid down to his groin.

Reverse cow girl she pushed his cock head up against her pussy and pushed it in with some difficulty. Getting the angle right with his hands tied was hard but she eventually worked most of his 8 inches into her hole. Her impressive 12J tits hanging down for Lara to massage and squeeze as she made it down to the base of Jack's cock. She thrust off it with the angles and got more frustrated each time she had to put his dick back in so she sat up higher and asked Lara to hold it still while she jumped on it. Lara firmly grabbed the base of his cock and aimed it straight up but Steph misjudged her landing, pushing his wide purple head up against her recently rimmed arse hole. Lara went to push his dick forward but Steph told her to keep it as she slowly relaxed and worked the head into her back door. Slowly but surely his whole pussy juice coated 8 inches made it into her arse and she lay back even further as she gently rocked on his cock. Lara made her way between her legs and alternated between licking her clit and fingering Jack's cock through Steph's flooded pussy. The sensations were almost too much as her arse clenched on his cock and her housemate's expert fingers brought her to another quivering orgasm. Jack felt like the tip of his cock was going to explode with the pressure that Steph's arse was squeezing the base of his dick but then felt her relax as she came, flooding Lara's fingers and his balls.

Lara untied him from the bed as Steph came to her senses and slid the cock out of her back door, moving off the table and into the next room. With his hands free he sat up, kissed Lara passionately whilst holding one of the most perfect breasts of his life. He lay Lara on her back on the bed where he'd been moments ago and guided his cock into her mouth while her massive tits hung to her sides. She eagerly sucked his dick as he pulled and played with her nipples and soon he was thrusting in unison with her sucking. Steph had returned wearing a green strap on just under the size of Jack and made her way between Lara's legs to push her green cock into Lara's snatch. Pushing a button in the harness it gently started to vibrate with both girl's moaning in pleasure at the same time. Jack wove his fingers into Lara's curly hair, pushing his cock in more and more as she deepthroated his dick. She held him in her throat as Steph picked up her fucking and vibration intensity until she almost couldn't take more and then sucked in air to do it all again. Her pussy was humming with the vibrator and her nipples were intermittently sending waves of pleasure as Jack's hand changed between them. His cock was staying down longer and longer as she felt her orgasm building, Steph fucked her harder so her tits bounced in Jack's hand and she came, screaming onto the head of his dick in her mouth, pussy squirting around the vibrating cock.

Jack swapped with Steph, he pulled Lara down to the end of the table so her legs hung off the bed and then slide his dick easily into Lara's now stretched and dripping pussy. He slid his juice coated dick around to her back door as Steph removed the strap on and straddled Lara's face. He pressed his cock head against her hole and felt her try and relax to take his dick. Slowly he pushed his cock inside her arse with his head popping in after a lot of gentle pressure. Her arse was so much tighter than Steph's and felt like he was going to explode at any moment. Gradually he had worked most of his dick inside her and her arse had relaxed to accommodate him. Her pussy was dripping wet, with her juices flooding out and onto his cock as he slowly started to fuck her in the arse. Placing her legs up on his shoulders he changed his angle slightly allowing more cock to slide into her as he kept a slow and steady deep fucking pace. Lara was in heaven, her pussy was dripping and her arse was filled. She felt another orgasm building as Jack's dick continued its pace, her lack of attention on Steph's pussy must have showed because her housemate leant down and with a few gentle rubs of her clit Lara was squirting again all over Jack's cock which was then promptly buried in her arse.

Steph climbed back off Lara and handed her the strap on. Jack slowly pulled his aching cock out of her back door as she sighed contently and got off the massage bed. Turning Jack saw Steph in the doggy style position on the carpet behind them, perfect arse up in the air with heavy hanging tits already grazing on the ground. Lara oiled up the toy and got behind her housemate aiming its slowly buzzing cock head into her waiting pussy. Steph had other ideas however and guided it to her arse. Jack moved around to her head and looked across to Lara as they spit roasted her housemate. Steph worked the strap on in easily and was having no trouble with his dick either. He felt he was going to cum again soon and Lara could tell by the look in his eyes it would be a good load. She told him to come around behind her and lean back so he manoeuvred out of Steph's mouth and behind her. He pushed his cock into her still tight but easier arse and Lara thrust back on him as she pulled out of Steph and then pulled off his cock as she pushed back into her housemate. Jack watched in awe as this huge titted beauty fucked herself and her housemate in the back door at the same time. She turned the vibrations up high as she increased her pace and soon both girls were about to explode, both cried out as they came, Lara dripping her pussy juice onto the floor and Steph squirting herself as the vibrating cock in her back end took her to another quivering orgasm.

She flopped onto her back and Lara pulled Jack to straddle her chest as she stroked his dick hard. Aiming at her housemate's chest she looked Jack in the eye as she sucked her own nipple causing him to explode with her strokes. Staring at her he didn't realise he'd shot ropes of cum all over Steph's big tits but also her face, hair and across onto the carpet. Lara grinned wickedly at the scene and let her heavy breast fall back down. Steph just lay on her back, still recovering from her huge anal orgasm as well as the volume of cum she now had to clean up.

grunit89
grunit89
70 Followers