The Elevator

Story Info
Man gets stuck in elevator with four women.
4.1k words
4.42
39.5k
54
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,264 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18

Justin walked through the busy lobby with his head down, avoiding eye contact with anyone. He had always hated being in busy public places like this, and tried to avoid them whenever he could. On this day however he had no choice. He was being sued by his awful neighbor, and had been called in to testify, not in court, just in a deposition. The law firm his neighbor had hired was on the eightieth floor of the building, and that was where Justin was headed. He walked over to the elevator bank, and waited next to a brunette woman in a business suit. Justin could tell she was attractive, and made sure to look at his feet.

When an elevator made it to the bottom, dinged, and then opened, a few people got off. The brunette walked in ahead of Justin, and he hurried in after her, still looking away. Just as he was stepping against the wall, he felt more people coming in behind him. He leaned over quickly, pushed the eighty button, and fell flat against the wall. The door closed as everyone else pushed their buttons. The elevator started moving, and Justin looked up instinctively. He was surprised to see that he was sharing the elevator with four women, all of whom looked attractive at a quick glance. Justin quickly looked back down, and waited for the elevator ride to be over.

They were rushing along, nobody saying anything, when all of a sudden the elevator came to a lurching stop. Everyone got shoved into each other, as the lights went out, and Justin could feel his arm come into contact with a pair of breasts. They were big and soft, and he instantly jerked his arm back, mortified that he would be yelled at.

"Jesus," one of the women said in shock.

"Ok, nobody panic," one of the other women said, "this happens all the time, we're going to be fine. Everybody just stay where you are until the lights come on."

"What do you think happened?" a younger voice asked.

"Probably the power shut off," the confident sounding voice responded, "it should be back any second now."

"Is everyone ok?" the first voice asked. Everyone responded yes, and then Justin realized he was supposed to say yes too. He quietly said yes, and then everyone fell silent again as they waited. It only took a few minutes to get the power back on, but it felt much longer in the dark. When the power finally did come back on, everyone looked around to see each other all sitting on the floor against the walls.

"There," the pretty brunette in the business suit said. She was the confident sounding one, and now slowly got to her feet and flattened out her suit. Justin finally looked around at his fellow passengers, and saw two younger girls, probably around his age or a little older, sitting against the wall looking scared. On the opposite wall sat an older blonde woman. She was also wearing a business suit, but her tits were so big that it looked a little ridiculous. Justin stole a quick glance at the two girls and noticed they both had pretty good sized tits too, and wondered who it had been that he bumped into.

"Hello," the brunette said into the intercom on the wall, "can anybody hear me?"

"Yes mam," a voice answered back, and they all sighed in relief, "is everyone in there alright?"

"Yes," she said back as she pressed the button, "we're fine. What happened?"

"I'm afraid there was a brief power outage," the man replied, "all of lower Manhattan was out for four and a half minutes. It looks like there were a lot of accidents outside, and the police and firemen are dealing with quite a lot. We're going to get to you as soon as we can, but I'm afraid it might take up to an hour or more. I assure you that there is no danger of the elevator falling, and if you're experiencing a lack of air, you can open the duct on the ceiling. Again I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, and we will be with you as soon as we can."

"A couple hours," the older blonde woman frowned, "but I need to be in a deposition in thirty minutes."

"I think everyone's appointments are going to be cancelled today," the brunette sighed, and sat back down, making sure to keep her nice suit unwrinkled. Everyone just sat in silence for a long time. The young girls each pulled out a cellphone, and the older blonde took out a makeup and mirror. Justin looked over at the brunette, and she smiled at him. She was much prettier than he had initially realized, and he felt his face turn red as she looked his way. He smiled back awkwardly, and then looked at the floor.

"What are we supposed to do if we have to go to the bathroom?" the young blonde girl asked, "I've been holding it for a while now."

"You're certainly not going in here," the older blonde said in a motherly tone.

"Well if we're going to be in here for another hour or more, I'm going to have to go somewhere," the younger said.

"Ok, everyone calm down," the brunette said quickly, mediating the two blondes, "I'm sure we can figure something out."

"She is not peeing in this elevator while I'm in it," the older blonde huffed in a matter of fact tone.

"What if we open the roof thingy," the other young girl said. She was also brunette, but she seemed much more shy than the attractive woman in the suit. This girl was wearing a long skirt and sweater, and looked like the kind of girl Justin could actually hang out with, totally introverted like him.

"What's that going to do?" the young blonde asked her, "its not like I'm going to climb up there."

"What if he gives you a boost," the young brunette said and pointed at Justin, who wanted to scream no, but stayed quiet.

"Do you think that would work?" the young blonde asked the attractive brunette.

"If you're both very careful, yes, I think it would," she said, and nodded her approval at the young brunette, "is that ok with you?" she asked Justin, seeming to know he wouldn't like it. He didn't know what to say, and just nodded his head quickly, and got to his feet. He was six foot four, so reaching the ceiling wasn't a problem at all. He pushed open the hatch, and let it fall open.

"Thank god for tall men," the older blonde said, and they all laughed, as Justin blushed.

"Thanks for helping," the young blonde smiled at Justin, and he blushed again, "I'm Jenna by the way."

"Justin," Justin said awkwardly, trying not to look at her tits. She was dressed the least professional of all the women, by far. She had on tight blue jeans that definitely showed off her nice legs, and sneakers on her feet. She had a sweatshirt tied around her waste in a sexy way, although it did cover up her ass. She was wearing a tight black t-shirt, that didn't quite cover up her midriff, showing off the bottom of a very firm set of abs. Above her tight sexy stomach, was a big round pair of tits. Justin couldn't decide if they were real or not, but knew that they were great either way. Her long blonde hair was flung over her shoulder sexily, letting her pretty face be seen. She had green eyes, big lips, and a sexy nose that made Justin's blood boil. All in all she was hot by anyone's standards, and perhaps off the charts for Justin.

"Here, let me help you," the pretty brunette said, and got up as well, "I'm Kelly by the way." Kelly was sexy in a totally different way than Jenna. Jenna had a sexy punk rock thing going on, while Kelly had the sexy businesswoman thing. She was tall, especially with her heels, and had an impossibly beautiful face. Justin thought her face was prettier than Jenna's, but Jenna was showing off her body much more. Kelly's pantsuit didn't show off much of her body, but Justin could still tell it was good. She was thin, and her legs looked long and strong. Both her tits and ass looked like they had a lot of promise, but were contained by her suit.

"I'm Susan," the older blonde said from the floor, clearly not wanting to be left out. She was definitely the oldest, probably in her forties, but she still looked good. She had pretty obvious plastic surgery in several places, mainly her tits. Her chest was sticking out so absurdly it made her pantsuit look silly. She looked like she was probably extremely hot in the eighties, and was trying to keep it alive.

"I'm heather," the shy girl spoke up. Realizing she was the last unnamed soul. She was pretty in a much more homely kind of way. She looked like the pretty girl in the high school movie, before she learned she was pretty. She was also thin, and her tits also looked very big. They were not as big as Susan's fake ones, but they were bigger than Jenna's real ones. Justin could tell that with a little help from a girl like Jenna, heather could be a total knock out.

"Ok," Kelly said, snapping Justin out of his trance, "you give her a lift, and then push her up, and I'll keep her balanced." Justin nodded, and bent down and cupped his hands together. Jenna put her sneaker in his hands, and he carefully lifted her up. She felt like she was about a hundred pounds, which wasn't any problem for Justin. Kelly held Jenna's stomach, while Justin lifted her up. When she was about halfway up, she teetered, and sat down on Justin's shoulder. Right away he could feel how nice and plump her ass was, and tried to ignore it.

"Oh shit," Jenna said, getting her balance back, "I need another boost, Justin, can you grab my hips and give me a push?"

"Uh, sure, ok," Justin said nervously. He took his hands off her foot, and she stayed still on his shoulder. He reached up, and took her soft hips in his hands. He had to get a good firm grip to lift her, and he knew she had to be feeling the intimacy of it all as well. He tried his best not to deliberately grab her ass, but he got quite the feel as he lifted her up onto the roof. Once she was up, she got herself the rest of the way out. She popped her head back in to thank Justin again, and then disappeared. A moment later everyone heard the trickle of her pee dripping down the side of the elevator. When she was done, she appeared back at the hole, and began lowering herself down.

"Hold on, let Justin help you again," Kelly said quickly, "we don't need anyone getting hurt here." Justin got up, and grabbed Jenna's hips again, from the front this time, and carefully lowered her back down. He had a good grip on her, but she fell forward, into him, as she came back down to the ground. Justin felt her big soft tits press hard into his chest, and felt his face turn red again. She held herself against him for an unnecessary moment, and then stepped back.

"Thanks Justin," she said with a wink, "I don't know what I would have done without you."

"Uh, you're welcome," Justin said awkwardly, trying his best not to get an erection.

"Well, I don't mean to bother you," Kelly said apologetically, "but while you're already up, can you help me too, I really have to go."

"Sure," Justin shrugged, and bent down and cupped his hands again.

"Actually, I don't think I can get up like that in this skirt, I think you're going to have to lift me, can you do that?"

"I think so," Justin said, getting nervous already.

"Great, thanks," Kelly beamed, and then took off her suit jacket. Underneath she had on a very nice button up shirt, but it didn't do nearly the job her suit did of covering up her tits. Now it was impossible not to see that she had a very large and very perky set of tits.

"Ok," Justin said, trying to figure out how to do this, "why don't you hold onto Jenna's hands to keep your balance, and I'll boost you up. Jenna got in position, as did Kelly, and Justin grabbed onto her hips. They were much firmer than Jenna's, but still soft and giving. To get a good grip, he really had to cup his hands under her ass, and he could feel how soft it was too. As he lifted her up, it was like he was getting a full on hand full of her ass. He pushed her up, past his head, and through the door.

"Wow," Kelly said as she climbed through, "you have really strong hands."

"Right," Jenna laughed, and gave Justin a sexy smile.

"I haven't been picked up like that since senior cheer squad."

"Oh, senior cheer squad was just the best," Susan said from the floor, with a nostalgic look.

"I got kicked off my junior year for smoking pot," Jenna said, "but I loved it while I did it."

"What about you dear?" Susan asked heather, as Kelly's pee began to drip down the side.

"What about me?" heather asked shyly.

"Were you on the cheerleading squad in high school?"

"Oh no," heather said quickly, shaking her head emphatically, "I was on the debate team."

"That's a shame," Susan said, "you would have made a good cheerleader."

"Ok," Kelly said as she appeared again, "now for the hard part." Justin got bellow her, and for a brief moment he accidentally got a perfect look right up her skirt. She had on a very small pair of black panties. Justin reached up, and took her by the hips again. He didn't get as good a grip this time, and as Kelly cam down, her skirt went all the way up her legs. Everyone got to see that she had on a very sexy looking guarder, and sexy black panties. Justin put her down as quickly as he could, making sure to look up and away.

"Oops, sorry about that," Kelly laughed as she covered herself and straitened her suit again, "thanks Justin, we really are lucky you're in here with us."

"Uh, no problem," Justin said awkwardly, and quickly sat down. His mind was trying to decide whose ass had felt better, and his dick seemed to know the answer. He had to concentrate as hard as he could on not getting hard in front of these women. The girls began making small chat for awhile, and Justin just stayed quiet.

"Um, I think I need to go now," heather said, clearly quite embarrassed about it, "I'm sorry."

"Its no problem," Justin said, and got back on his feet. Luckily his dick had gone back down, but he knew it would have a short trigger now. As heather got up, Justin realized she was wearing a long, but very thin dress, and began to get worried again. Kelly got up to help, and they all got back in position. Justin grabbed heather's hips, and felt that she had much juicier and less firm hips. As he gripped harder, and began to push her up, he really got a full handful of ass. She didn't make it all the way up on the first try like Kelly, and wound up on his shoulder. As she sat there, Justin could feel the warmth coming from between her legs, and felt his dick stirring again. He was still holding her up, and there was nothing he could do to cover up. He felt the embarrassment and shame wash over him as his dick hardened. When heather was up and through the hole, Justin quickly sat back down, not daring to look at anyone.

"Were you ever on the cheerleading squad Justin?" Susan asked him.

"What, uh, no, I never was," Justin said awkwardly, still not looking at any of them.

"That's too bad," Susan said, "I think you would have liked it a lot. I think the girls on the squad would have liked it even more." Kelly and Jenna couldn't hold back their laughter, and all three women began snickering. Justin felt mortified, and was sure they were laughing because they had seen his erection. A moment later heather was back, and Justin reluctantly got back to his feet, knowing his erection was still visible. He helped heather down as carefully as he could, but he could hear someone bellow him whispering, and felt the shame again. He sat back down as soon as heather was on her feet.

"I'm afraid you missed the show dear," Susan said to heather, and Jenna burst into giggles.

"Susan, please, just let it go," Kelly said, holding back a smile.

"What show?" heather asked, genuinely confused.

"Well, our big handsome friend here quite enjoyed helping you girls up there," Susan smiled, "he gave you all a standing ovation." Justin couldn't look at anyone, he just curled up, and stared at his feet.

"Its ok Justin," Kelly said in a kind voice, "no one is mad at you. We all really appreciate your help."

"Ya, we're totally not mad," Jenna added, "I thought it was really hot. It looked like you have a really big one."

"It certainly did," Susan smiled.

"Alright, that's enough," Kelly said seriously, "leave him alone." After that everyone fell silent for a while. They sat waiting for a long time, with no one saying very much. It was getting increasingly hot, and they were all sweating openly.

"Ok, this is ridiculous," Jenna finally said, and removed her t-shirt. She had on a sexy white bra, and her tits looked huge.

"I didn't want to have to do this," Kelly sighed, and began unbuttoning her own shirt. As she took it off, Justin couldn't help but look over at her. He was amazed at how perfect her body was. She was in even better shape than Jenna, with rock hard abs. She had on a big black bra that somehow managed to keep her massive tits contained. Justin couldn't believe how much her clothes had covered, and wondered if her tits were as big as Susan's. Justin was sweating a lot as well, and he pulled his shirt off too. He looked around, and saw all four women staring openly at his large chest and abs.

"Wow," Jenna said for all of them, "now that's a man's body right there."

"You can say that again," Susan said, and licked her lips. Heather seemed as uncomfortable as Justin felt, but was still staring side eyed at his chest. Kelly was also staring, with one eyebrow raised, and a smile on her lips.

"Ok, I have a totally crazy idea," Jenna said, and smiled wickedly at everyone, "I think we should have a crazy elevator orgy. I really only need Justin to say yes, everyone else can be optional."

"What," Justin said, finally looking up in alarm.

"Oh come on," Jenna pleaded, "I know you're still hard over there, and I know you think I'm hot, and Kelly too. Why don't you just let us help you out a little bit."

"What are you talking about," Justin said, looking around in horror.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to Justin," Kelly said reassuringly, "but if you do want to, I might join in a little bit."

"Join in what?" Justin said, looking around at all the girls in confusion.

"Ugh, Jesus," Jenna sighed, and slid over to where Justin was sitting, "we want to suck your cock Justin, is that ok?" Justin couldn't say a word, all he could do was stare down at Jenna's big soft tits.

"I'll take that as a yes," Jenna smiled, and then started fumbling with his belt. Justin just sat there, wide eyed, looking down at Jenna's hands as they opened his fly. She reached in, and he felt her fingers wrap around his hard cock. He let out a soft moan as she slowly pulled it out for everyone to see.

"Damn, it is really big," Jenna said as she pulled it out, "look at this thing girls."

"Oh my god," Susan said, sitting forward and staring at his cock, "its massive."

"You do have a really nice cock Justin," Kelly smiled at him, and then got down next to Jenna. Jenna was gently stroking it with both hands, working Justin into a real frenzy. He had very little sexual experience, and certainly none with women of this caliber. Once he was rock hard, Jenna bent down, and took the head into her mouth. Her lips were soft and wet, and Justin felt like cumming right then, but held back. Jenna slowly took more of his cock into her mouth, and then began sucking him with earnest.

"I think you've been waiting to see these," Kelly said sexily, and then reached back and let her bra fall to the floor. Her tits were absolutely perfect. They were huge, and round, and real, and somehow stood out as firm as any tits he had ever seen. Jenna looked up from her work, and then quickly removed her own bra. Her tits were a little smaller, but still huge and awesome. She returned to his cock, and Kelly leaned in to kiss him. She kissed Justin passionately, and he tried to return the kiss with as much vigor as he could. The kiss felt amazing, as did the blowjob. He could now feel Kelly's huge tits mashed into his chest, and Jenna's big tits banging against his legs.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,264 Followers
12