Lockdown Orgy

Story Info
Paul hosts a party that becomes more than expected.
6.8k words
4.46
23.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice neighbourhood to live in, Paul had always thought. It was as safe as you could hope for nowadays, pretty quiet and the neighbours kept themselves to themselves. The neighbours ranged from young singles or couples, some with young kids, to a few older people, some single (who Paul assumed were divorcees) and some couples.

Just after the first lockdown was put in place, Paul received a note through his door. It was a printed sheet from 'Matt and Lucy at number 10', suggesting that neighbours should join a WhatsApp group and use it to keep in touch, help each other and share useful tips as to what queues were like at different shops or which ones had loo roll! Paul had texted the number on the leaflet and happily said he'd like to join.

The group worked well and was definitely useful. About 20 people joined and introduced themselves, and the messages and conversations were beneficial.

Some of the group started having neighbourhood Sunday night quizzes online, using zoom. These were fun and often alcohol-fuelled and, after a few weeks, led to them having a virtual party night on a Saturday night, where the quiz was omitted and they just got drunk instead. These became a regular thing. Paul's girlfriend Debbie often joined in on the nights she stayed at Paul's.

On the third such occasion, by midnight, it was the usual suspects still up and chatting. As well as Paul, who was in his 40s, and Debbie who was the same age, there was Andy and Jess, a couple in their early 30s, Vikki and Pete, a couple in their late 30s and Laura, an attractive 20something.

'Oh well look at me, the sad single pringle with all you bloody couples!' said Laura.

'Give us an update on your dating Laura' said Vikki, 'You know we're all hungry for updates and a bit jealous!' They all laughed but agreed with her.

'OK' said Laura, 'where was I up to?'

'You'd had 2 online chats with the banker guy' prompted Paul.

'Yeah and you were refusing to admit you'd got all steamy with him!' joked Pete.

'Oh bloody hell don't start being all pervy again' said Vikki, jokingly, lightly slapping her husband's arm. He turned to her and smiled, and she winked back.

After the last meet up, when drunken Pete asked Laura outright if she'd 'got naked' on her virtual date, Vikki and he had a very open conversation about Laura. Pete easily confessed to Vikki that he fancied Laura, and wasn't surprised when Vikki revealed similar feelings. He knew she'd had flings with other women before they met and they'd shared an incredible night in bed with one of her ex- girlfriends many years ago.

'She your type then, that Laura?' Pete had asked, as they got into bed.

'She's everyone's type!' laughed Vikki 'and I've already told you that she is.'

Pete had lay close to Vikki, lying on his side with her on her back next to him. They kissed, at first gently then with more passion, their tongues touching.

'Maybe we should get her around?' Pete said, between kisses.

'For dinner you mean?' Vikki asked, knowing full well that it wasn't what he meant.

Pete's hand was on her knee and he slowly moved it up, lifting the t-shirt she wore as he did.

'No, not dinner' Pete said, his hand getting higher as Vikki parted her legs for him.

'I was thinking more about fucking you from behind as you lick her pussy' he said, just as his finger found her clit.

Vikki gasped, loving his finger on her clit and loving the thought of what Pete had described. She had played with herself less than usual during lockdown, when Pete was off at work she usually played two or three times a week but his being at home had curtailed that. When she had the opportunity she'd more than once thought about Laura, imagining oral sex with her in great detail, giving herself very intense orgasms.

Pete's finger continued to focus on her clit and she found herself slightly thrusting her hips to meet it, to increase the pressure, to heighten the pleasure. She reached down for his cock, gasping at its hardness and thickness. Pete was by no means the longest cock she'd had (that honour, she knew, belonging to West Indian guy she'd known at uni. It was a cliche she knew but when she first saw his monster cock her heart had skipped a few beats). What Pete did have was an incredibly thick cock, and that was fine by her. She grasped it in her hand, squeezing and enjoying Pete's moans. She couldn't believe how horny she felt and she couldn't wait to cum.

'I can't decide if you're going to lick my pussy or if I'm going to suck that thick cock of yours.' Vikki said, her words husky.

'Lie back, open your legs and turn the lights out. In your head, make it Laura going down on you, talk to her.' Pete said. He knew how much Vikki liked to talk dirty when she was really turned on and he could tell from the soaking wetness of her that she was very turned on right now.

Pete moved down to her pussy. He hadn't told Vikki that he would be imagining that he was tongue fucking Laura, and his cock ached with the thought.

His tongue found her wet opening and traced a pattern around her clit. 'Oh Laura that's fucking lovely' she said. 'Oh right there, yes just there.'

Pete loved to lick his wife's pussy, he loved the noise he got from her when he did, and he knew it was the only way she came with him, but right now he could only imagine Laura riding his tongue and his cock was pulsing with hardness.

He easily slid a finger into Vikki's pussy, such was her obvious excitement. He started to fuck her with his finger, quickly pushing a second into her, his tongue still on her clit.

'Oh yes that's fucking lovely do that more. Lick me there.' Pete continued to lick her, his tongue moving around her clit and then her lips then back to her clit. He took her little bud between his lips and sucked it then slipped his tongue inside her pussy. Vikki's voice was urgent now, her orgasm starting to build. 'I'm going to cum Laura I'm going to fucking cum on your...' Vikki's orgasm ripped through her and she cried out as the sensations spread from her pussy.

As soon as her moans stopped Pete moved around and got her on her knees with him behind her. He rammed his cock into her and fucked her fast and deep, and in no time he was feeling her pussy grip and pulse on his cock as she came again, and this time it was enough for him and he told her he was going to cum.

'On my face and tits!' she said, knowing he loved doing that and he pulled out and wanked his cock an inch from her face before spurt after spurt of his cum fired over her face and mouth as he groaned in pleasure. Vikki, her hands busy between her thighs, joined in the groaning as she teased another orgasm from her pussy.

Laura updated the group on her dating, which was very brief as it had fizzled out.

'Oh no' said Jess 'I saw a new car outside your house and thought he was visiting!' Clearly not. Sorry I was expecting positive news.'

Laura laughed, a bit sheepish. She really liked Jess, who was the closest in age to her. 'Oh no, that was...err...a friend' she said, hoping she wouldn't get asked any more about it.

'A friend who stayed until 5am?' said Alex, and Laura felt herself blushing slightly but didn't mind.

'Yes exactly' Laura said. 'We all have needs and I'm saying nothing more about it!'.

'Oh might he be a boyfriend?' Debbie asked.

'Oh God no' Laura replied, 'don't you lot judge me but I think his wife wouldn't be very happy!'

There was a lot of pretend shock in the group, but nobody really minded or judged her.

'We can't comment' said Debbie. 'I was still married when Paul and I started seeing each other.'

'Really?' Said Laura, sounding genuinely surprised. Debbie nodded and Laura continued; 'But you obviously wanted to be together long-term. That's not the plan for Noel and I. It's a bit more basic if you get my drift.'

'Friend with benefits!' Shouted Jess, laughing.

'Fuck buddy!' added Debbie, laughing but also squeezing Paul's knee.

Paul and Debbie had officially been together for a year but had been seeing each other, albeit secretly at first, for closer to 3. They'd met through work; Debbie's job as an auditor took her to Paul's company and they'd worked well together in a very professional way. He'd noticed her wedding ring, and he'd noticed her large tits and shapely legs. As the audit, and Debbie's time at Paul's firm, came towards its close, they started to let their guard down slightly. Nothing too overt, certainly nothing flirtatious, but a definite warming towards each other.

Debbie was sad at the thought of leaving Paul's firm. She had liked it there and she'd liked Paul. She was bored with her life, or with her marriage more precisely. Her husband, Tim, was 6 years older than her but it felt like 60. Sex was a thing of the past between them and had never been very good anyway. She'd had a slow dawning realisation that she wanted an affair, or wanted to leave Tim, or both.

After she'd finished the audit she went 3 weeks without seeing or hearing from Paul. That wasn't a surprise, there was no need for any contact now, but then she'd run into him at the supermarket on a Saturday morning and they'd chatted for a long time. She asked him if he fancied a coffee, and they'd had 2 cups in the supermarket's cafe. They'd done a whistlestop tour of their lives, she'd learned he was single, and she'd probably given away too much in terms of her unhappiness in her marriage. They'd exchanged numbers.

The affair started 2 weeks later. They'd discovered that they were both runners and had been out a couple of times, finding that they were pretty evenly matched. They'd agreed to do a 5k route he knew, starting near his house. She had knocked on his door as agreed and he had invited her in while he got his trainers on. As she walked in she kissed him on the lips, a long deep kiss driven by far more than friendship.

'I don't want to run' she said, breathlessly.

'Come to bed with me' he replied.

On the bed they'd carried on kissing, their tongues touching, tentatively at first. She'd taken off her running top and was just wearing a sports bra and shorts. He was just in shorts, his own t-shirt also gone. He kissed her neck and she moaned gently, and his hand moved to her breasts, their size restricted by the bra she wore but still filling his hand. She sat up to remove the bra, reaching behind herself, and he said 'fuck' when he saw her tits and the piercing in her left nipple. His mouth went to it, gently moving his tongue over it and she moaned louder this time.

He moved to kiss her again, his hand now playing with her other nipple, enjoying its hardness. She pushed him back, onto his back, and now it was she who kissed his nipples, her hand grasping the pulsing cock in his shorts, and her mouth started to kiss its way down his stomach.

He felt her hand pull his cock from his shorts then felt her mouth engulf his cock end for a moment, before she pulled away momentarily and said 'You're fucking huge' before swallowing the end of his cock and the first 3 or 4 inches. He moaned loudly, feeling her tongue all over him, then she pulled off and he saw the trails of her saliva on him and he saw and felt her lick every inch of his shaft.

Paul pulled her off his dick and kissed her again and then helped her remove the rest of her clothes, and his own, until they were naked in the bed. She lay on her back and he was on top of her, kissing her, as his cock slid easily into her.

She gasped, almost pained, she hadn't had sex in a long time and his cock was far bigger than the sex toys she used most days, but as soon as he started moving all she felt was pleasure.

They fucked all night, she rode his cock, facing him with his hands all over her tits, she faced away and used her fingers to bring herself to orgasm. He fucked her from behind, slapping her arse cheeks and pulling her hair, and when he slipped a finger into her arse she couldn't help but cum again.

She left at 4am, tired and sore but glowing with happiness.

The morning of the third drunken night Andy and Jess had slept in, not waking until after 10. A Friday night 'date night' had turned into a '3 bottles of wine' night. Andy got them coffee and brought it back to bed. He figured there was a good chance that they'd fuck that morning, Jess was generally horny when she had had a few wines the night before and, if his luck was in, she'd be feeling pretty dirty too. His cock stirred at the thought.

He got back in bed and they drank their coffee. 'What do you fancy doing today?' Pete asked.

'Ooh fuck all' Jess replied. 'My first day off in 7, I doubt I'll even get dressed. Drink my coffee, ride the fuck out of your cock, snooze, a bath, I'll probably want your dick again, a takeaway and an early night. Sound OK?'

Andy laughed 'Fucking perfect!'

Jess and Andy's house was connected to Vikki and Pete's and, as they lay there sipping coffee, they heard the sounds of sex from next door.

'Not just you with that idea' Andy said.

'So it seems' Jess replied. 'They don't half go for it, that bed must be strong.'

'She likes it for sure' said Andy.

'Who'd you rather fuck, out of those who'll be on the call tonight?' Jess asked, slightly out of the blue.

'You obvs, but let me drink my coffee first.' was his reply. What he actually thought was that he'd love to go to bed with Vikki. More than once Andy had enjoyed looking at Vikki as she did workouts in her garden next door, her tight body clad in skintight lycra. The bonus of gyms being closed as far as he was concerned. When Jess was on shift at the hospital, he had had a leisurely wank listening to Vikki and Pete fuck and he was convinced he'd also heard her orgasming alone when Pete was out.

'You can't say me, that's cheating.' Jess moaned at him.

'Vikki is nice. Probably her' he said, carefully.

'No chance of a foursome then, I don't fancy Pete.' she said. 'I'd not mind sharing a bed with Paul and Debbie.'

'Really?' said Andy. 'I thought you'd have chosen Laura. I know you want to go with a woman.'

'Hmm, I do, and she's very sexy, but Paul and Debbie just radiate filth, don't you think?'

'Not as much as you' Andy said.

'Flattery will get you everywhere' Jess said, and with that she opened her bedside draw and pulled out the jet black rabbit she kept there. 'I'm going to fuck myself and I'd quite like your hands on my tits and your cock in my mouth while I'm doing it if you don't mind.'

Two minutes later Andy was kneeling next to Jess with his cock exactly where she had said. He was holding her hair and fucking her mouth as he grasped and twisted her nipples. He hoped she'd be in a dirty mood and she certainly was.

'You dirty little bitch' he said, 'fucking yourself with that black rubber cock while I'm fucking your mouth. You're a sexy fucker aren't you but you're very bad.' He pulled his dick out of her mouth, and slapped her cheek with it.

'I'm being a bad girl with this black cock' she said.

'I know. You need to be punished' was his reply, and he twisted her nipple hard before slapping her tits 3 times.

'Oh yeah slap me' she said 'Slap my titties while I cum!'

He continued to alternate between pinching, twisting and pulling her nipples, and slapping her tits, which were now bright red. He carried on fucking her mouth, enjoying the gagging as much as she did. Her hands were working the rabbit all over her clit before fucking herself with it, the ears massaging her clit.

'I'm going to cum' she said quietly.

'Fucking hell me too' said Andy, pulling his cock out to wank it an inch from her face while his other hand carried on punishing her big tits.

Jess started to cum, moaning loudly, and her open mouth was perfect for Andy who shot wads of thick cum into her mouth. Jess swallowed as much as she could, smiling at Andy as she did so.

Laura told herself to stop over-sharing. She always did it when she was nervous or tipsy, or both, and she'd just told them all she was fucking a married man! Still, she didn't think they'd judge her and Debbie's admission had helped the situation.

She wasn't sure what Noel would say if he knew she'd told her neighbours about him, but that was OK. He lived in Ireland, came over to the UK for work occasionally and was pretty secure and safe. His visits were less frequent because of the pandemic but when he was over he sorted her out and then some.

His last visit, the one where he'd been seen leaving her house at 5am, had been so last minute. He'd rang at 6pm to say he was on the flight at 7pm and could be at hers for 8.30. She'd had his face between her thighs by 8.55.

Noel treated her like a fuck toy. There was no conversation about love or romance. They never mentioned him leaving his wife, they just fucked.

That night was no different, Laura had lay on her back, legs open and Noel did his amazing things with his tongue on her pussy. She'd sucked his cock (exactly as he'd instructed her to do so) and then he was driving her wild going down on her. It was the fact that he wanted her only for sex that turned her on so much, that made her want him in the same basic, instinctive and physical way. She could absolutely be herself with him, when he told her to do something she could either do it or not, based purely on whether or not she wanted to, she didn't have to please him or worry about his feelings.

His mouth had been all over her pussy, her cunt as he called it, and as she called it when she was with him. He knew what she liked and so he was very gentle on her clit, barely touching it at times, and he ran his tongue over her pussy lips beautifully. She had wanted him to use her.

'Please fuck me, do it now' she'd said and he complied, moving so that his cock rested against her as he pushed her legs over his shoulders.

He slid in easily and she moaned out loud. His thrusts were slow and rhythmic, incessant, building, and she felt the deep tension in her start to build as her orgasm approached.

'How does that feel in you?' he asked. 'Are you loving my cock being so deep in your cunt?' he'd said.

'Oh yes it's fucking perfect fuck me harder' she'd responded, bucking her hips against his thrusts to get every inch of him inside her.

'You fucking love it don't you, you love my cock going deep in you don't you?' he whispered in her ear and she couldn't reply because she was coming and her clit was exploding and the waves of pleasure were unreal and she moaned and groaned and panted as he fucked her hard and deep.

She came back down to Earth and assumed he'd pull out and either she'd suck his dick and swallow his cum out he'd wank onto her face and tits. Either way she was going to play with her clit until she came again as he used her to make himself cum. He surprised her though, pulling himself out but then pushing her gently onto her stomach and using his legs between hers to open them and allow himself access to her. He pushed his fingers into her pussy, sensitive and soaked from her orgasm, then withdrew them and she felt him place his wet fingers against her back passage. Before she could say anything she gasped as his finger penetrated her there.

'How's that?' he whispered.

'Are you going to fuck my arse? Please say yes. I want you to.' she replied.

'Tell me more' he said, moving his cock between the cheeks of her behind.

'I want that cock in my arse. I want you to fuck me there, to fuck me up the arse. I love it when you do that to me.' As she said this she moved a pillow under her tummy, both to raise herself for him and to allow her hand to slide under herself and reach her pussy. She carried on talking 'I'm going to finger myself while you fuck me. I'm going to rub my clit. I want to cum at the same time you do, just as you're giving me your spunk in my arse.'

12