Lockdown Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed into her, she felt the delicious, near painful sensation deep inside and touching her clit. He started to fuck her arse.

Her fingers strummed her clit and the orgasm started to build immediately. His fucking was long and slow and deep and she knew he was ready to cum, his breathing ragged and his moans loud.

'I'm coming' he said in a strained voice and her own orgasm exploded from her clit as she felt his cum spurting into her arse, his thrusts now manic and fast, their mutual pleasure peaking then reaching even higher with their combined release.

He'd had her twice more before he left, including once in the shower. She had been sound asleep by the time his taxi turned the corner of the road.

The 7 friends chatted on the call a while longer, discussing plans for a real face to face get together the following weekend when the restrictions eased. Numbers would be limited but they knew that the 4 households would be allowed to mix and they were going to do so at Paul's house.

The night came around and was going really well. They'd laughed a lot and were sitting in Paul's lounge at 11pm with nobody showing any sign of going home. Jess and Andy were sat on a 2 seater sofa, Jess wearing a tight top that really accentuated her curves and a shortish skirt. Opposite them Laura sat on another 2 seater with Debbie, Laura in a little summer dress and Debbie in tight jeans and a low cut top. Paul sat on the large sofa between the 2 two-seaters with Vikki and Pete, and he'd looked more than once at Vikki's legs in her short skirt, assuming she was wearing tights until she had shifted position and briefly revealed the lace band at the top of her hold-ups which Paul had been more than sightly turned on by. The alcohol was flowing freely.

Debbie commented on the small tattoo on Laura's wrist and they went around the room, taking about who had 'ink'. Vikki showed them the flower design she had on her ribcage, standing and lifting her top, Andy and Pete both showed their leg tattoos and Jess showed the pattern at the base of her spine. Debbie had a large design over her shoulder which they all admired, she was very proud of it and didn't mind pulling her top lower to reveal it all, leading to a comment from Pete about the size of her boobs that they all laughed at.

Laura said 'Well once again I'm the odd one out! No ink on me I'm afraid. Boring as anything though seeing some of yours may have inspired me, they're very sexy.'

They all laughed and then Laura added 'I have got 9 piercings though, I can't show you them so I'll leave you to guess.'

'How many in your ears?' asked Pete.

'4, plus nose and I guess you've noticed my tongue is pierced?' she added.

'Pete's been whispering about it since we bloody arrived!' Vikki laughed and Pete blushed slightly.

'So 3 more' said Jess. 'I'm guessing 2 are nipple piercings?'

'Maybe' said Laura, enjoying the attention that was on her.

'That makes it at least 3 nipple piercings in the room' said Paul, 'and I don't mean me!'

Debbie laughed and grabbed her own left tit. 'The other one must be your belly button?' she said to Laura.

'Must it?' was Laura's reply.

'Tell us about the tongue piercing' said Jess. 'Is it true what they say?'

'About oral sex?' said Laura. 'I've only had positive feedback.'

'It's quite a commitment for you, getting it pierced just to give a guy pleasure.'

Laura looked Jess straight in the eye. 'Who said it was just for guys.'

The rest of the room watched this exchange in silence and they all sensed the mood.

'I've had the pleasure of oral from a lady with a pierced tongue' said Paul, 'and it was pretty fucking amazing. Definitely the second best I've ever had!' he added, winking at Debbie.

They all laughed and Debbie replied 'Keep up the compliments and you'll get a reminder.'

'Guys... let me ask the men...' It was Jess who spoke now, 'what DOES make a good blow job?' The room fell silent for a moment, then Pete cleared his throat.

'Tongue movement for me, and variety.' He said, and smiled at Vikki. He thought she'd be blushing but he recognised the look in her eyes, she was horny.

'Wait until I get you home' she whispered, though not quite quietly enough, 'I'll suck you good and proper.'

Andy added that he would agree with Pete, and added 'And I hope Jess agrees with what Vikki just whispered!' at which they all laughed.

Paul said 'I like to know that she's enjoying it, it's a turn on if she likes sucking cock.'

'And I fucking LOVE it!' Debbie added.

'So', said Paul, 'the obvious next question is to the ladies, what makes a guy going down on you great?'

'It's not easy to get it wrong!' offered Jess, 'as long as you're not stupid.'

'Oh God no, NO WAY!' said Debbie. 'My ex was useless. I had no idea oral was so good when I was with him, he was the only guy who'd gone down on me. I used to wonder what my mates were on about when they said how good it was. It wasn't until I met someone experienced that I discovered how amazing it was!'

'I think that's a compliment Paul!' teased Laura.

'I'm definitely taking it as one' he replied.

'Maybe I've been lucky?' Jess added. 'I assume it something every man,' she paused for the briefest of moments and Paul noticed she was looking at Laura, 'or woman knows how to do.'

Paul continued looking at Laura as the conversation continued and, the next time her and Jess's eyes met, he saw her tongue dart very briefly across her lips. His cock stirred.

Vikki spoke up 'I don't mind admitting it's the only way I cum. Luckily this guy here', she said, nudging her husband, 'is a big fan.'

'What's the weirdest place you've had sex?' asked Debbie, to the room in general.

'Well there's clearly a story behind that question so you first Debbie!' said Pete. His hand rested high on his wife's thigh, and hers on his, though her fingers appeared to be resting on his cock Paul noticed.

Debbie laughed 'Well you know those love seats in the Savoy...'

'You did not fuck on those!!' Vikki almost shouted. The Savoy was an old local cinema, recently reopened a a 'boutique' cinema. 'What were you bloody watching?' she added.

'No... we just got a bit busy with our hands and fingers' Debbie answered as Paul blushed.

Andy and Jess were laughing and Jess said 'I think we can beat that, I might just have accidentally given Andy a BJ on the back row in there.' They all cheered and clapped in response, and another round of drinks were started.

'What about you Vikki?' asked Laura 'Pete... what was your best place?'

The couple looked at each other and smiled, before saying simultaneously, 'John and Lisa's wedding!'. Vikki explained 'We went to a wedding last year, just the 2 of us. It was in a huge hotel but only family were staying there. There was a couple of rooms that other guests could use to get changed between the meal and the evening do but they were so busy it ended up with 2 couples using the one we were in at once, we used the bathroom first and had the idea.. you know... next thing you know we were at it like rabbits with this other couple we'd never met outside in the main room!'

Pete was smiling, 'Go on...' he encouraged his wife.

'There's more?' said Debbie. 'Did the other couple join in?'

'No!' said Vikki. 'We filmed it.'

'What??' said Jess.

'In the bathroom mirror. You know, Pete stood, me bending forwards over the sink.' Vikki wasn't being coy. 'It was so sexy. We still watch it now.'

There was silence in the room. There was a definite atmosphere developing. Sexually charged. Pete's hand was stroking the inside of Vikki's thigh and her hand rested on his cock. Jess had moved around so that she was sitting sideways with her legs over Andy's. They'd kissed quite deeply a couple of times. Debbie had moved to sit in the floor in front of Paul and he was stroking her hair and occasionally looking down her top.

'Your turn Laura' said Vikki.

'Well I think I'm going to have to play with myself in front of 6 neighbours! Is that any good?' Laura laughed.

'Can I ask you all another question?' Laura added. 'Have any of you had group sex? Been to an orgy?' Laura looked at Jess as she said the last part.

None of them had, though none of them declared to be against the idea.

'I love the idea of fucking in front of other people' said Debbie. 'While they're all fucking I mean, not just watching. Know what I mean? I have a fantasy where I'm being fucked from behind and I'm staring into the eyes of a woman who's sucking a big cock while someone else is fucking her.' She paused, and the room was silent, so she continued 'I've varied the fantasy, you know different people involved. Maybe one of you will be in it next time...'

'Fuck that's a bit hot' said Vikki. 'You've given my hubby a right hard on' she added, and they all saw her rubbing the bulge in his pants.

Jess and Andy were kissing again and Jess had parted her legs slightly. Andy had his hand under her short skirt. Jess stopped the kiss and looked at Laura, from her expression it was clear that Andy was touching her.

Andy said to Laura 'Come and kiss her. She would like that.'

Laura stood and walked over to them then knelt and kissed Jess, full on the mouth. Jess moaned as the kiss broke and her legs opened further as Andy's hand movements clearly speeded up. Laura kissed Jess again.

Paul and Debbie watched this attentively. Paul slid his hand down inside Debbie's top and inside her bra. He found her nipple and took it between his fingers. She squirmed in response.

Vikki had continued to rub Pete's cock through his jeans and now they kissed, before she whispered 'Would you like me to suck your cock right now?'

'Do it' he replied.

She started to unzip his trousers, noticing that Debbie had turned her head and was watching. 'I'm just going to suck Pete's cock' she said.

'That's a good idea' said Debbie. 'Mind if I suck Paul at the same time?' She didn't wait for an answer, turning around and yanking Paul's hard on out of his trousers. The two women sucked hard on the cocks, their tongues working hard up and down and around.

'That's a very thick cock your hubby has' said Debbie.

'That's not exactly little that thing you've got in your mouth' Vikki replied.

Across the room Laura had stood and peeled off her dress. She wore no bra, her small tits, pierced nipples and tummy button on display now, and just a tiny white thong. Andy had moved from under Jess and was knelt between her legs as she sat back, his hands up between her thighs, her skirt bunched up. Laura stood next to them and Jess's finger casualty traced the outline of Laura's pussy through the thin material of her thong.

'Do you want feel my tongue piercing on your clit or do you want to watch me suck Andy's cock?' Laura asked Jess.

'Me first, I'll be sucking on his dick.' was the reply.

Paul sat on the sofa and looked around. Next to him, Vikki was lovingly sucking on Pete's cock, while Debbie sucked on his own. She was wanking him into her mouth with one hand and he guessed the other was between her legs. Across the room he could see Jess sucking Andy, her big tits now exposed, and Laura was licking Jess's pussy. Jess's moans were constant but peaked at the points when Laura's piercing met her clit.

Debbie took her mouth off Paul's cock and leant towards Vikki. It looked like she was going to whisper in her ear but before she could Vikki kissed her. If Debbie was surprised she didn't show it and the two kissed deeply, both wanking the cocks that they'd just been sucking on.

Debbie did then say something quietly to Vikki and they instantly swapped places. Paul looked into Vikki's eyes as she lowered her mouth onto his cock, and then he watched Debbie sucking on Pete's. He then watched as Debbie knelt up and took her top and bra off, wrapping her big tits around his cock. He looked back at Vikki.

'You've got a lovely cock' she said, then she looked at Pete, who was clearly enjoying having Debbie's tits, much larger than hers, wrapped around his cock and her mouth dipping onto his bell end.

'Are you liking that darling?' Vikki asked Pete, 'is she sucking your lovely thick cock for you? I'm loving having this dick in my mouth, loving you watching me suck it and lick it.'

Jess and Laura had swapped positions, and Laura sat on the sofa with her hands holding her legs wide apart as Jess licked her pussy. Andy was holding Laura by the hair as she sucked his cock, his hands on her small tits. Jess's tongue was on Laura's hard little clit, her pussy, smooth and hairless, was soaked with her wetness as Jess's tongue worked on it. Jess only wore her skirt now, and she grabbed her own tit and played with the nipple as she licked Laura, then moved so that she could bring her nipple into contact with Laura's clit.

Vikki turned to look at them, her mouth leaving Paul's cock as she took her top off, then her bra. She leaned back, able to reach Jess's arse, and slid her hand down between Jess's legs to her pussy. Jess turned around and looked at who was touching her, saw it was Vikki, and moved her legs so that she was closer. Vikki started to play with Jess's pussy and Debbie, her mouth still sucking Pete's cock, reached out to hold Vikki's tits, playing with her nipples.

Pete looked at Vikki, then looked at Paul and then Debbie. 'If you're all up for it I think Paul should fuck my wife.' he said.

Vikki said 'I want it' immediately, and Paul looked at Debbie, who smiled at him, before leaning over and kissing Vikki full on the mouth.

Debbie stopped the kiss and said to Vikki 'You can have his cock in you on the condition that I can go down on you at the same time.'

They moved around, Vikki sat on the edge of the sofa with her legs wide apart, Paul knelt between her thighs with his cock pressed against her sopping pussy, Debbie lay sideways on the sofa with her mouth alternating between her boyfriend's cock and Vikki's pussy and Pete positioned himself under Debbie with his tongue on her clit and pussy. Paul started to fuck Vikki, slowly at first, her moans loud and increasing as Debbie got her tongue on her clit. Debbie found it hard to concentrate on her licking as Pete was doing such a good job on her own clit.

Jess turned to Andy and said 'I think she's ready for your cock now. Come and fuck this wet pussy.'

'Oh fuck yes, I want you to fuck my pussy and I want you on my face' Laura said to Andy and then Jess.

She lay on the floor and Andy wasted no time pushing his cock into her. Jess squatted over her and lowered herself onto her tongue. Andy was fucking Laura hard and deep and Jess started to play with her own clit as she felt Laura's tongue fucking her pussy. Jess moaned loudly that she was going to cum and, as she did, frantically rubbing her clit, she released a small torrent of her wetness onto Laura's mouth.

That sent Laura over the edge and her cries got louder as she came, demanding that Andy fuck her harder. The pulsing of her pussy was the limit for Andy and he pulled his cock from her. As he did Jess turned around and took his cock into her mouth, where he released his warm cum. Jess didn't swallow his seed, instead she moved closer to Laura and kissed her, both open mouthed, Andy's cum being shared between them.

By now the other 4 had moved and Pete was fucking Debbie from behind as she leant forward onto the sofa, where her mouth was on Vikki's pussy. Vikki's mouth was full of Paul's cock again and she wanked him into her mouth as she pulled Debbie's mouth harder against her.

As Andy recovered Laura and Jess moved to the foursome, Laura asking Vikki for a go at sucking Paul's cock and Jess kneeling to kiss Pete as her hand moved down to find Debbie's clit and feel the thick shaft of Pete's cock as he fucked her. Pete moved his mouth to Jess's big tits and started to kiss them, his tongue making her nipples erect again.

Paul looked down to see his cock being shared by Vikki and Laura, who took turns to suck it and also kissed each other deeply. Vikki now had her hands on Laura's pussy and was fingering her, Paul joining in to stroke her clit.

Pete was next to cum, telling the room by his louder moans, Jess lay her face on Debbie's back inviting him to cover her in his cum which he duly did, spurt after spurt of his thick cream landing on her face and in her mouth. Paul and Vikki came at the same time, her bucking her hips to get the maximum contact from Debbie's mouth and Paul firing his cum over both her and Laura's faces.

The group sat and lay where they were, all highly satisfied and a bit shell-shocked. Eventually they got dressed, and the two couples prepared to go back to their own houses.

Laura also dressed, though she could not find her thong, and she followed Debbie into the kitchen to get a drink.

'Wow' said Debbie, and Laura laughed, before replying.

'Yes wow. That was a bit unreal.' Laura's voice was a bit nervy. They all said their goodbyes in the hallway, hilariously finding the kissing goodbye a bit awkward. Laura hadn't left, still drinking her beer and underwear searching, and it was just Paul, Debbie and her by this time.

'I'm sure we'll find it in the morning' Paul said, then added 'you know... when you leave...'


12