Lockdown Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
The marking above Rebecca's pussy begins to call the shots.
4.2k words
4.35
15k
7

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

Rebecca ran to the shower as fast as her legs could carry her. She thought of nothing else, other than trying to erase the new marks on her skin. She jumped in the shower, bracing herself, as the cold water instantly sent her body into shock. Her muscles strained, but she was still determined to get clean. She grabbed the luffa that she kept hanging under the showerhead, and dowsed it in body wash. She got it lathered, and rubbed away at her pubic mound.

After a vigorous scrubbing, she managed to tear away her hands to get a look at the progress she had made, but there was none to speak of. The drawn on black inked smiley face was still there, stupidly looking up at her. Nononononono! Rebecca thought, as she went back to scrubbing. But it was no use. She had scrapped her skin raw, and yet the mark was still there, as fresh as ever.

This can't be! There is no way that it should be able to withstand being scrubbed away, Rebecca thought. She looked down once more, and her eyes caught sight of the amulet tattoo. She turned her attention there, and scrubbed with renewed vigour. This had a much different reaction, as the marks began to grow hot as she tried to rub them away. They grew hotter and hotter, until Rebecca couldn't stand it. She had to stop, fearing that she may have burned her own skin as the searing pain spread around her upper chest.

The cold water was a godsend as it ran down her burning body. The intense burning sensation around her neck slowly started to fade. Rebecca didn't know whether it was the water actually doing something, or it was just fading on its own. She was just happy that the pain was going away. Rebecca set the suds-laden luffa on the side of the shower, and she adjusted the water temperature, bringing it to a level fit for human enjoyment. Defeated in her attempt to remove her new markings, she took a seat on the floor of the shower, and let the water wash over her body.

How, could this happen to me? Rebecca wondered. All I did was put on the amulet, and take a nap. And I guess piss myself, twice. I did nothing that should have led to this. Besides magic isn't real. Nothing makes any sense. Her thoughts paused for a second. I think I might be going crazy. Wait. That's a perfectly reasonable thought to have at this exact moment. Magic does not exist. But, if that's true, am I just imaging this all? Or did someone break in and do this to me?

= ) FEED = )

What the fuck was that!? Rebecca thought. She entire thought process was just derailed as her entire body just thought the word 'FEED'. It was beyond a bizarre feeling. Usually everyone's thought process is contained within their head. But this one word, felt as though her whole body was thinking it.

= ) FEED = )

There is was again. Her whole body felt the word. But that was doubly true for her pussy. It was quite an intense feeling. Like a sudden inexplicable rush of horniness had overtaken it, then dropped off. But still highly elevated from her baseline arousal, it just felt so good. She needed more. Her hand slipped down between her legs and started to tease her sex.

= ) MORE = )

Another word, another wave of lust overcame Rebecca. Her back arched, and she actually let out a moan. How long has it been since I last moaned in pleasure? Rebecca wondered. Too long, that's the only answer. She increased her rate of play, her clit getting thoroughly worked over, and her folds were very much in play now too.

There she was in the bathtub, warm water finally raining down on her as she furiously played with herself. She kept working herself towards a climax, but each time, it eluded her, no matter how hard she rubbed herself. Her pace began to slow, as she began to lose the ambition to continue.

= ) MORE = )

There it was again, the rush of lust that she was missing. Her other hand made its way down from her nipples to the opening of her sex. Without a second thought, her fingers plunged inside, something that hadn't happened in almost ten years. She fell over backwards, no longer vertical, her back resting on the floor of the tub. Well, parts of it anyways, as she immediately began to arch, the pleasure overwhelming. She was now on her way to the hardest edge of the day.

= ) CUM = )

With that word, her sex spasmed, all of the muscles inside of her pussy squeezed her fingers tightly as she began to orgasm. She imagined that if her fingers were a cock, her pussy was trying to milk it for every last drop of delicious cum it could give. Her thighs strained, and her legs kicking out unable to cope with the overwhelming sensation running down through them. She rode the best orgasm of her life for as long as she could, savouring every last moment of it.

Finally, the pleasure began to die down, and she slowly regained control of her body. Her leg muscles became still, and her back came back down to the wet porcelain floor of the tub. Her lungs heaved, her chest rising and falling rapidly, bouncing her tits up and down. A welcome sensation after so much pleasure.

Rebecca stayed like that, lounging in the tub for another three minutes as she basked in the afterglow of orgasmic bliss. Never in her life had she been so satisfied. If everyone else felt like this when they orgasmed, she could see why they lived their lives focused around their use. After awhile, she stood up, and continued her shower routine, making sure to wash her hair thoroughly.

***

After toweling off, Rebecca made her way down to her office with a new spring in her step, and sat down bare-arsed on her leather computer chair. It felt just right to her in that moment, no need to put new clothes on. She booted up the computer and got to work. Since I am now dealing with some otherworldly magic bullshit, I might as well look on the internet and see if anyone else has dealt with something similar, Rebecca thought.

The first term she looked up was 'magic amulet', which brought up hundreds of thousands of results. Nothing too specific by any stretch. Most references she found on the first couple of pages were to video game items, and other similar topics. Nothing helpful there. Okay this isn't getting me anywhere, Rebecca thought. She tried some more variations, but she had no success. This is going to take forever. I should get something to eat before I continue on. Rebecca ventured off to the kitchen and whipped up a lunch time snack, and was back to work before too long.

Hmm, let's try something else, Rebecca thought. 'Is Magic Real' was her next search term. This brought up millions of hits, as the search had pulled up everything from stage magicians, how-to-do magic trick videos, and videos of debunked the aforementioned magic tricks. These caught Rebecca's attention for far longer than they should have. They were way off topic, but there were very entertaining to watch. It didn't take more than a few clicks for her to fall deep into the internet rabbit hole. The hole where one forgets everything else other than following the next tantalizing link to an interesting video.

The sun had begun to set by the time Rebecca finally snapped out of her stupor, and realized that she had spent the last several hours not being productive in the slightest. But now she had a through understanding that all stage magic was slight of hand and carefully crafted illusions. No actual magic was involved, unfortunately. Her limited search had come to a dead end.

Rebecca went to close the million and one tabs that were open on her browser when she came across one the she didn't recognize the tab name of. That's strange, Rebecca thought. I certainly don't remember opening this. She clicked on the tab, and a page of one of the more popular pornsites popped up on her screen. Rebecca's first thought was to avert her eyes as she tried to close it. She had never lowered herself to looking at porn to get off. The very thought was revulsive to her. But this time, something was drawing her in.

= ) LOOK = )

There was that intrusive compulsive thought that originated from her sex, and radiated outwards to the ends of her body, filling her with a sudden rush of lust and horniness. As instructed, her eyes were drawn back to the screen. She looked at it a little more closely. It was a user's profile page on the site. She looked towards the top of the screen and found the username. 'Helplessly_Controlled.' Upon reading that name, she shivered with pleasure. Something more powerful was drawing her in now. She scrolled down and began to poke around some of the video uploads. From the thumbnails she could tell that there were very sexual in nature. With no real experience in the matter, Rebecca clicked on the first video.

What popped up was a video of a woman, sitting in front what Rebecca assumed to be a computer of some sort. The woman was oblivious to anything happening. She was maybe in her late twenties, early thirties, and was casually dressed. The woman was clicking away, occasionally typing something, just you everyday computer use. Rebecca found this to be, pretty boring, and went to close the tab.

= ) WATCH = )

Rebecca shuddered once more, and returned her focus to the video. The woman had now slipped a hand under her shirt, and was fondling her small breast, while paying it no mind, continuing to use her computer. It looked so tempting, Rebecca looked down at her own exposed breasts. The nipples were almost painfully erect, and they were almost begging her for attention.

= ) FOLLOW = )

Another order from her radiating sex. Rebecca's eyes were glued to the screen. Her left hand now gently fondling her left boob, matching the pace of the woman in the video in front of her. The woman began to tweak her nipple, and Rebecca followed suit, rewarded with another burst of pleasure. Her nipples had never been this sensitive in her entire life. But, right at this moment, she didn't think of this, her entire being was focused on following the video, and the thoughts pushed onto her from her burning sex.

= ) GOOD GIRL = )

She shook on her chair, her pussy begging for attention. Her mind was conflicted. Do I touch it, or do I follow along with the video? Rebecca wondered. An impossible decision to make. Satisfy her own desires, or follow along to the otherworldly demands being placed on her. After giving it a moment of thought, it was an easy choice if she was to be rewarded so kindly for following along.

The woman in the video withdrew her hand. Rebecca almost had to tear her hand away from her own breast, not willing to part with the pleasure it was bringing her. The woman began to unbutton her shirt, allowing it to hang open on her shoulders, framing a standard nude bra that was now exposed to the camera. Rebecca was naked, so there was nothing to take off, unfortunately. I hope this doesn't count as not following the video, she thought.

The woman resumed her one-handed fondling, much to Rebecca's delight. A minute later, and the woman was now undoing her bra. Without thinking Rebecca imitated her, struggling briefly to undo her imaginary bra's clasp, allowing it to fall to her lap, before throwing it over the camera, out of view. She now grabbed both breasts, with both hands in play now. She playfully lifted her breasts all the way up, before letting them drop, and bounce back into their natural resting position. Each time their weight pulled on her frame; she felt a new spark of pleasure.

"Obedience is pleasure," the woman in the video said.

"Obedience is pleasure," Rebecca repeated back a moment later. She was a little taken aback at how easy she had slipping into following along. This isn't like me at all, Rebecca thought, I've never done anything like this before, but yet, it ... It, feels just right. The line was repeated by both performing beauties, several more times.

"I live to serve," the woman said, echoed by Rebecca as a new wave a pleasure washed over her. Now her hand began to snake down her body, finding its place between her thighs. The woman in the video was still clothed from the bottom down, so it was difficult to see what was going on, but Rebecca assumed that she was only playing with her clit.

A minute later, and several utterances of the previous phrase, Rebecca found herself miming along, as she stood up to strip her pants off, and bring her non-existent panties down to her ankles. She sat down, and spread her legs, her pussy now splayed open for anyone who walked in to see. One hand on her tit, the other working small furious circles on her clit. Repeating her two new mantras over and over again. She was getting so close to the edge again, only for it to elude her every time she approached. The woman in the video seemed to be in the same boat, as her repetitions got more frantic, and disjointed, matching Rebecca's.

"I will not cum without permission!" the woman in the video said half a second before Rebecca. Unlike the previous lines, this one was repeated over and over without pause. A desperate plea for satiation. But who's permission do I need to cum? Rebecca's rational mind wondered. There is no one here but me. Am I going to be stuck here rubbing myself raw until I pass out?

Before Rebecca could continue that line of thinking, the woman got up on the office chair, kneeling on it, with her legs spread, giving the camera a clear view of her glistening sex, while her boobs were now the focus of the upper portion of the frame, her head now absent. Without realizing it, Rebecca was in the same exact position, now perched atop her own chair.

"I'm a pathetic slut!" the woman said, and Rebecca repeated without thinking at all what the words meant to her. The edge was building once more, now more intense than any of the ones before.

= ) STOP = )

The thought spread throughout her body, draining away any of the lust that had built up from her session in front of the computer. She looked around, embarrassed of her situation, and climbed down off the chair. Curiously, she looked back at the video and the woman was doing the same. On her face was the same confused look that was now plastered on Rebecca's face. They both felt their dripping sex, looking at the glistening sheen that was left on their fingers, before they stormed off to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Rebecca opted to jump back into the shower to get cleaned up. This time she allowed herself the luxury of allowing the water to heat up, before stepping in, aiming the water down, to only hit her body. She lathered up, and rinsed off as her mind registered the tattooed marking the amulet had left her. She dropped the luffa, letting it soak in the run-off water. I cannot believe I just did that. What the actual fuck is wrong with me. Magic doesn't exist, this can't happen, Rebecca thought. But it has, so maybe that thinking needs to change. Maybe magic does exist, so what are the rules. How do I live with this? Her rational, analytical mind was now back in control, for the time being.

She towelled off, and got dressed for the first time that day. This time she stopped to check herself out in the hallway mirror, just to make sure she had in fact put on each item she thought she had. Pyjama pants, check. Panties, check. Sports bra, check. T-shirt, check. There, fully dressed enough to satisfy her standards. A victory within itself, considering how the day had gone.

Her stomach growled, no longer satiated by the mid-afternoon snack. Rebecca went into the kitchen and surveyed the contents of her fridge. There was a premade salad kit waiting on one of the shelves. That would have to do for dinner, as it was probably only good for one more day. Now for some protein, Rebecca thought. She found some chicken and cooked that up, then chopped it roughly, adding it to her salad. A quick easy meal, that she sat down in her recliner to enjoy. She turned the news back on.

This was the first indication that the lockdown would be longer lasting than anyone had thought. The number of confirmed cases had skyrocketed, now that the general public knew what symptoms to watch out for. When they thought there weas only a few isolated cases of community spread, there were now dozens, and it was already out of control. The news anchors had changed their tone completely now. Before they were just telling everyone to stay home, and everything will be alright. This was replaced by telling everyone to stay home, lock themselves inside their house, and to not ruin everything for everyone else.

This was enough for Rebecca, as she had already been strictly following the rules. Truly a model citizen at this point. Obedience is pleasure, Rebecca thought, absentmindedly. Her pussy tingled at this thought, subtly voicing its approval. Rebecca ignored its line of thinking. Her pussy had already received more action today than it had so far this year.

Rebecca switched off the flatscreen and figured she'd open up one of the books that had been sitting on her bookshelf for months now, waiting to be read anyway. She grabbed the first book in her ever growing 'to read' stack, and brought it back to her recliner. She gave the book a smack to clear away some of the build up dust.

At first it was hard for her to get into the novel. I've spent too many months putting off reading, Rebecca reasoned. But as time wore on, she became more engrossed in the story. An escape to a different land, to a different time, in a world where magical things did regularly occur.

When Rebecca finally looked up it was already 11pm. It was an hour past her normal bedtime. But with all the napping I did, I can afford to stay up a little bit. Afterall, I have no where to be, Rebecca thought. She set her book down, and got up to get a glass of water. Hmm, I don't know about this. Aren't you not supposed to drink water before bed if you're a bedwetter? The thought never registered as she polished off the entire glass.

= ) GARAGE = )

That's a strange one, Rebecca thought in response to her body's urging. What could I possible need to do in the garage at this hour? Before Rebecca had realized it, she had already slipped her shoes on, and was pulling on the front door to get out. I live to serve, intrusively passed through her mind, and was reinforced by a tingling sensation from her pussy.

Wait. No. I did not mean to follow along. Whatever it is can wait until morning, Rebecca thought. But her body carried her onwards towards the garage. I guess it wouldn't hurt to see what it wants with me. Maybe I'll get some answers as to what's going on. Or at least a solid lead. She voluntarily put in her access code and entered the garage, causing the motion sensing light to flick on.

= ) BOX = )

Rebecca immediately knew which box her body was guiding her towards. It was the large one from earlier. Had I known that was going to be used, I would have just brought it inside the house instead. Then none of this would have happened, Rebecca thought. It's a little odd that it wants this box, and not one of the old ones. How does it know what's inside this one? She picked up the box, and was reminded just how heavy it was, and hefted it through the doorway, back to the house.

Once inside, and reaffirming that all the locks were in place, Rebecca set the box down in the entryway, and examined it, placing her hands on her hips. She examined the box a little more closely than before, but found nothing more. It was an ordinary brown cardboard box. One that was neatly sealed with decorative packing tape, and a slightly off-centre shipping label.

12