Lockdown Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

= ) BASEMENT = )

The basement? Rebecca wondered. She rarely ventured down there. There was no point, in her mind. She went down there every other month to dust and make sure things were running smoothly, when she remembered to do so that is. With a little urging, in the form of her pussy tingling with unexpected pleasure, Rebecca lifted the box, begrudging its weight, and made her way to the basement as instructed. She opened the door that overlooked the straight set of stairs that seemingly lead into the dark abyss. She fumbled around, feeling for the light switch. She found it on the other wall, and clicked it on. The stairs were as she remembered them. Unfinished, and wooden. It really set the tone for the rest of the basement, as it was quite sparse. Clearly, this was the one expense that was spared when they built this house, Rebecca thought.

= ) DOWN = )

Rebecca obeyed; her body was being trained to follow the pleasure. The stairs cracked under her weight. They were solid enough, but there was certainly room for improvement. Not that she had planned on ever doing anything about it. She reached the landing and put the box down. Behind her she heard a creaking sound. She turned around just in time to see the door close shut.

"Oh fuck!" Rebecca said out loud as she raced back up the stairs. Her mind flooded with memories from months ago of the door being difficult to open from this side. She turned the doorknob, while trying to push the door open, but it held fast. The knob turned and turned, but she felt no resistance. The mechanism was not engaging to open the latch.

Rebecca pounded on the door, but it didn't budge. She frantically continued on for a minute before finally realizing that she was stuck. How am I going to get out? Rebecca wondered. Half of a second later she had remembered that her phone was still in her pocket. She dialed the one contact that she had given a set of keys to. She was beginning to regret using both the old-fashioned key-operated physical locks and the new numerically-passworded electronic ones. The phone rang, and neither of her parents picked up. They must be in bed by now. Instead it went to their voicemail.

"Hey, Mom and Dad. When you get this message, can you give me a call back? I've gotten myself stuck in a situation, and I need some help getting out. Thanks, love you!" Rebecca ended the call.

She sat down on the top stair and wondered what had gone wrong in her life to lead her to this exact moment. I guess it's just bad luck that the door broke behind me. That'll teach me for neglecting the basement for so long. I would have known the door needed to be fixed before getting entrapped by it. And in a pandemic no less. Hopefully my parents won't hate me too much for asking them to break the quarantine directives.

= ) DOWN = )

There it was again. Whatever force was directing her, because at this point, she was sure it was not her own thoughts, really wanted her to go downstairs. Rebecca looked at her phone and saw that it was at half its battery life. If she used it too much more it would never last until morning. But if she turned it off, and saved the battery, she wouldn't have any issues. She did just that and powered off her phone, and slipped it back into the pocket of her sweatpants. With nothing else to do, she figured she could at least fall asleep on one of the spare couches that were set up down there. Nothing too fancy, but it'll do for the night.

Rebecca made it back down to the landing and finally flicked on the main light switch for the entire open concept basement. But the sight that greeted her was not her dingy unfinished basement, but rather a hyper-pink coloured room that was filled with furniture that belonged in a nursery. Except for the fact that the furniture was sized for an adult.

12