All Comments on 'Lockdown Toy Boy'

by BarracudaSwordfish

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Fun

Wow, that was a fun read! Every young man should be broken in by a mature lover, maybe not only a former porn star. Five stars for this Hot Fun read. Thank you for it.

saucyscribblingssaucyscribblingsalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Five extremely well-deserved stars! Loved the writing -- the phone-call scene in particular was wonderful. And all the rest of it was so, so hot.

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Entertaining Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Thought It Was A Mature "Romance".......

......but that final scene was unexpected and surreal, although a nice touch. Great story and well written. I agree with the earlier comment that the phone scene with his Mom was excellent. Poor Bella.

Loved the build up during quarantine and how he discovered Bella and, later, when Tanzi appeared; especially how he recognised her - very sweet. As was Emlee?

Well deserved 5 stars.

RykolinRykolin7 months ago

Thank you ,a well thought out story with a great build up. I could sense the sexual frustration of Matt. In fact I enjoyed it more reading it for the second time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarracudaSwordfish@BarracudaSwordfish
I put my first piece out here in early 2017 to scratch an itch. Now I am addicted and have published 60 stories. My lifestyle has changed in the last year or so and it is now not as easy for me to write my sordid filth when the whim strikes me. However I have a few stories nea...