Lockdown Walks

Story Info
I would do anything to get my phone back.
2.3k words
4.38
30.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
775 Followers

All people in this story are over the age of 18.

***

This Is a story of my lockdown walks. During lockdown I started working from home, this only took me a few hours so I had many hours bored at home alone. I struggled to fill this time, I started reading and even writing a few stories on a certain website, this only increased my horny state.

To get out the flat I started going on walks, I have a canal right by me, for those that done know a canal is a level water way used back in the day for transport but is now just full on narrow boats, which is a type of floating caravan. I would walk an hour up the canal and then another hour back home.

Near where I turn around to come back is this one boat that always has the owner sat out front when I walk past, He's older and dirty looking and he makes no attempt at hiding his gaze when I walk past. The first few days he just started as I went past and kept starring when I came back to walk home. I'm also one of those girls that likes when I'm checked out, not sure why but it just turns me on.

After about a week of walking by he started to talk to me, at first it was just hello or good morning but soon he started to ask me into his boat for a coffee. I always said hello and then politely refused his offers. This did not stop him trying each day or stop his stares.

On this day the sun was out so I dressed for the weather, this included a white tank top and a small pair of jean shorts, The shorts were so small that my phone half sticks out of the pocket. I looked good if I say so myself, dirty blonde hair tied into a ponytail, slim body mostly on show.

I was texting as I got near his boat so I slipped my phone in my back pocket as I said hello to him, when I was past I tried to look behind me to see if he was still staring at me when I trip and fell to my knees, embarrassed I got up quick and powered walked away. I must of walked 5 minutes at speed before I realised my phone was missing, it must have fallen out when i tripped, damn these small pockets.

In a panic I started to walk back to try and find it, I got to where i had fallen and could not find it on the floor, I was close to tears, my phone had loads of important things to me on it and I have not backed it up in some time.

"Hello." I heard, looking up it was the old perv speaking to me.

"I think you dropped this." He said holding my phone.

"Oh my god, thank you I thought I lost it." I said relieved.

"Thats ok, why don't you come in and I will give it back." He said turning round and walking into his boat without waiting for an answer.

I seemed to have no choice so I followed him inside, it was bigger inside then it looked from the outside. There was a small kitchen at the front which lead to some seats then a door at the back, this was down both sides with a walk way in the middle. He was sat on one of the small sofas and pointed to the one opposite for me to seat on.

"My name is Mark." He said as i sat down.

"I'm Emma." I replied.

Up close Mark looked younger than I thought, Maybe forties and less dirty just looked a bit messy.

"Nice to finally know your name seen as I've starred at you everyday for a month."

"I noticed." I said feeling a bit nervous with how forward his being.

"Do you want to know what I do when you walk past?"

"Sure." I said not knowing what else to say.

"When you go past the first time I begin rubbing my cock and after you walk past me again I wank and cum before you walk out of site."

"Ok that's gross you pervert." I said feeling both creeped out and kind of turned on at the same time.

"Dressed like that you don't expect me to look at you?"

"Look just give me my phone so I can go."

"Don't you think I should get a reward for finding it?" He asked with a smile.

"Like what?" I asked feeling nervous again.

"Get those tits out."

"No way you pervert."

"Fine." He said. He then turned around and opened the small window and hung my phone out of it.

"What are you doing!" I shouted half out of my seat.

"Trying to get what I want, and it seems I might be succeeding." He said smiling more. "Now sit back again or I will drop it."

I sat back as he told me not taking my eyes of my phone, it was far too important for me to just let him drop it.

"Now for my reward again, get those tits out." He said bluntly.

I hesitated and he shook my phone that he was still hanging out the window. Not seeing much of a choice I lifted up my top and removed it. Sitting there in my bra his eyes did not leave my chest. Reaching behind me I undid my bra and removed It exposing my boobs to him.

"Even better than I imagined." He said starring right at them.

"Ok you have seen them can I have my phone back?" I asked.

"I don't think so. You seem to really want this back and will do anything for it." He said as he tucked my phone in behind him.

"Come here and let me feel them."

"No you said get them out then I could have it back."

"I did then I saw how far you will go for it. So you got a choice, leave with nothing or do as I say and get it back after. So what's it going to be?"

It did not seem like much of a choice to me, I could not leave with out my phone. So with that I move forward so that I was with his arm reach. I said nothing but left my hands to my side leaving myself open for him.

"Good choice." He said reaching out and squeezing both my boobs at the same time.

It felt weird to be groped like this but it did send a tingle down to my pussy as he did.

"Now get down on your knees here." He said pointing to between his open legs.

As I slid off the seat onto my knees he lifted his top up off his lap exposing the bugle in his trousers. He sat up a bit and pulled his trousers down, as he sat back I could see his cock, it was big, at least 8 inches and thick but surround by uncut pubes fitting his messy look.

"Well I think you know what you need to do." He said waving his cock in my face.

Him waving his cock in my face was turning my on but the pubes was off putting.

"Well hurry up." He said harshly as he slapped my face with his cock.

A bit shocked I took his cock in my hand as he let go of it and slowly lowered my head to start to lick the tip of his cock. Staring at his tip I licked my way down his shaft, getting a mouth full of pubes as I did. Working my way back up I then took his cock in my mouth and started sucking, slowly working more of him in my mouth I started to stoke him as I did.

"Good girl, I've been thinking of these since I first saw you." He said as i was sucking his cock. "But you was too good to even come in for a coffee. Now look at you, tits out sucking my cock."

"Look at me while you suck my cock." He said.

I looked up at this messy old pervert as I kept sucking his cock. As I did I noticed the window, anyone that looked could see me with my tits out and a mouthful of cock, as I looked I could see people walking past and I'm sure some of them looked at the window. This only seemed to make me wetter then I already was.

"So tell me why did you not want to have a coffee with me?" He asked.

"I thought you was a dirty looking old pervert." I said honestly as stopped sucking his cock but kept stroking it with my hand.

"And now what do you think?"

"I think I was right."

"Yes you was. Now don't forget my balls."

His balls were as hairy as the rest but I went down and started to lick them while still stroking his cock. Licking both balls i looked up and made eye contact again, as I did that I took his balls in my mouth to suck them no longer caring about the hair. Once his balls were soaking wet I went back to sucking his cock. This time I started taking more in my mouth before I felt a hand grab my ponytail. Mark then used his hand hold to pull me up his cock before pushing me back down, forcing me to go further each time until I ended up with a throat full of cock and a face full of hair.

He done this for a while before finally pulling me off his cock and using his other hand to wank his cock in front of my face, knowing what was coming I made eye contact again as he came, shooting rope after rope of spunk on my face, covering my face and hair with some dripping down onto my boobs.

Spent he let go of me and sat back staring at his handy work. I sat back on the sofa opposite hime and swallowed the spunk that went in my mouth, I did like the taste of cum. I sat there with my boobs out cover in cum watching him stare at me, as he did I could see his cock slowly getting hard again. He grabbed it and started to stroke it even harder.

"What? Did you think you was done." He said with a smile.

"How are you hard again already?" I asked.

"If you could see how you look you would be hard. Now why don't you go in there." He said pointing to the door next to us.

I got up and opened the door and walked into his bedroom, his bedroom just contained a bed that went from one side of the room to the other. As I stood at the end on the bed he stood behind me and slowly bent me and pushed me to my knees so that i was kneeling on the floor bent over the bed. Grabbing my shorts he pulled them and my thong down to my knees exposing my ass and pussy to him.

With one hand grabbing my ass the other guided his cock to my pussy, rubbing it up and down he felt how wet I was from sucking his cock. Lining his cock up to my pussy he slowly pushed it in. It felt amazing as he stretched me out, it seemed to take a long time before I felt his balls on my pussy and his pubes on my ass. Once all the way in he started to slide it out and then rammed it back in, he started to pick up the pace with each thrust until he was fucking me hard and fast.

He slapped my ass and reached round to squeeze my tits and rub his cum into them from the facial he gave me minutes before. At this point i was very aware of the noise we were making and how thin the walls were, anyone walking past would have heard what was happening inside, this just turned me on my and my moans got even louder.

It was not long till I could feel my orgasm building, as he thrust into me he spanked me and I exploded into an orgasm that almost made me black out, I collapsed on the bed and let the orgasm roll through me. He pulled out of me and I could feel as he shot his cum onto my ass and pussy, as soon as he did he pulled my thong and shorts back up trapping his cum inside.

He got up and walked out of the bedroom. I got up and walked back into the main room of the boat, putting my top and bra on I saw Mark leaving and sit back outside. My phone was left on the sofa, picking it up and holding it tight I left the boat.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said with a wink as I stepped off the boat.

I started to walk home not knowing what else to say, I walking for about 10 minutes and past a few people before I realise I still had cum on my face and in my hair. Using my hand i tried to rubbed as much off as i could as I walked home quicker, i could even feel the cum that was on my ass and pussy as i walked. When I was home I looked in the mirror to see dried cum still on my face and hair, I could feel the other cum I removed my shorts.

I spent the rest of the day thinking about what had happened. I could not help but finger myself to sleep because of it.

Need less to say the next month of lockdown walks were not only longer but a lot more fun.

Thank you for reading my story, feel free to message me and ask me questions.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
775 Followers