Landlord

Story Info
Landlord ends up owning more then just the house.
3.6k words
4.3
116.1k
116

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Hello my name is Emma im 22 and just got an amazing job working for this marketing company. The pay is not great but the starting experience is amazing and will really help me to further my career. The only problem was I had to move away from home and down to London.

I found a room to rent in a house that was really close to a train station, that was just a few stops away from work. The room was massive, large double bed, big cupboard, tv and its own en suite bathroom with a shower. The price was also pretty cheap for what it was and where it was, the only problem was the landlord. His name was John and he lived alone, middle aged had a bit of a belly and was balding. He looked like a bit of a creep, the kind of guy that would stare at your tits and ass and not be shy about it, which he did when he showed me the room.

I've been here a couple weeks now and his been fine, does like to stare and makes a few comments but it's been ok. I've always been looked at with my dirty blonde hair and blue eyes I've been told I'm very pretty, my body is toned from years of running with a firm ass and perky tits I've always received a lot of attention from guys. I must admit I quite enjoy the looks I get, so when John stares I don't say nothing and I might encourage it some times with tighter trousers and tops.

John works from home, his house was large and he had made one of the bedrooms his home office where he sent most of his time. He worked in the property business and had done well, he said he rented the room out for company more then for the money. He paid for a cleaner that would come in a few times a week that did all the cleaning and the washing, this included mine which was an amazing perk, I hate washing.

It was a few weeks of living here that I noticed my underwear would go missing after a wash then turn up the next day laying on my bed. I put this down to the cleaner getting it mixed up and thought nothing of it. After about a week of this I came home to another pair laying on my bed, it was a black thong and thinking it was just mixed up again I picked them up to put them away only to find that they were stained white.

"What is that." I said as I brought them to my face I could smell them. It was cum.

John must have been taking them to wank into the pervert. These ones must not have been cleaned after. I through them into the washing pile grossed out yet for some reason I was turned on. Why was the thought of this old pervert using my thongs to cum into a turning me on. This was not the last time this happened, a couple more times this week I came home to find a stained pair on my bed. Each time it would turn me on more. I left the last pair on the bed when I came home and jumped straight in the shower, I was thinking about them the whole time I was in their, jumping out the shower and drying off I laid in bed and turned the tv on, my eyes kept glancing at the stained underwear next to me, each time I would get a tingle and feel myself getting wetter. Sliding my hand down I touched my pussy, it was soaking, I slipped a finger in and slowly started to finger myself. I was looking at the underwear the whole time and as I got close I picked them up and smelt them smelling his cum and I exploded into an orgasm. Feeling disgusting after the come down I quickly through them in the washing and went to sleep.

I woke up the next day and got ready for work, taking extra clothes as the girls in the office had invited me out for drinks. That night the girls got drunk while I just had a couple, never been a big drinker. Lisa one of the girls, and the biggest party gave everyone a little bag as we where sat round the table. Looking at it it had a small pill inside.

"It's molly." She said. "This guy I'm seeing has loads."

All the girls toke theirs straight away. Not being much of a drinker I really was not one for drugs. So I hid mine in my bra quick before they could see. I don't like them myself but if other people want to that's fine. Not long after that I told the girls I was leaving, not wanting to be their when things got really crazy. Back home I undressed, forgetting about the pill as I toke my bra off and leaving it in the washing pile.

The next day at work was fun. All the girls that went out were almost asleep at their desk feeling worse for wear. I got some shit for being fine but they knew I did not party like they did. It was only at lunch when one of the girls mentioned the molly that I remembered mind. I started to worry as I knew the cleaner was in today and I did not want her finding it.

It was as I was getting ready to go home that I got a text from John.

Need to have a word with you when you come home. See me in my office.

Shit! They must have found it. He is going to kick me out or worse phone the police and I might lose my job. The whole way home I was close to tears. I thought I could explain what happened to John and he might understand, plus I might use the fact he has been using my underwear as a reason to let me stay, could use the fact his a pervert against him.

Getting home I went too the office, it was on the bottom floor and a good size. John was sat at the desk facing away from the door as I knocked. Swinging his chair around he held up the small bag.

"What's this?" He asked.

"It's not mine it's a friends." I said trying to explain myself.

"I don't care. I do not allow drugs in my house. I have to call the police."

"No please don't." I begged.

"Why not? I can't let drugs into my properties it would harm my reputation." He explained.

"You can't call them they will tell work and I would lose my job."

"You should have thought about that before you did drugs then."

"What about my underwear." I blurted out not really knowing where I was going with it.

"What about them?"

"You have been stealing them and using them."

He just smiled as he said. "Yes I have been borrowing them to mop up my cum before giving them back to you, what of it?"

"I'll tell the police." I threatened.

"What that I've been doing for weeks and you have said nothing? I think you enjoyed finding them all stained."

I said nothing, he had me lost for words, I did enjoy finding them much to my own disgust.

"That's what I thought." He said. "Tell you what maybe their is another way."

"What?" I replied both worried and hopeful.

"Well maybe if your a good girl and do what I ask I might not need to phone the police."

"And what is it you want?"

"Simply, a blowjob."

I did not know what to say, he said it so normally that it toke me off guard.

"What?"

"I want you to suck my cock." He said harshly while grabbing at his trousers.

I was silent for a second as I thought about my options. If I just gave him a blowjob I would not have to deal with the police, but I would have to give the creep a blowjob. The fact that my pussy tingled when I thought about that disgusted me.

"Look if you don't want me to call the police, me to kick you out and for you to lose your job just say yes." He said.

"Ok." I said weighing the options in my head.

"Good girl. Take off the top and trousers." He said.

"What? You said just a blowjob."

"You can keep the underwear on I just want a peek at that body."

I had already agreed to suck his cock what was stripping to my underwear going to changed.

So taking my top off and trouser quick, did not want to give this pervert a strip tease I stood their in a matching pair of blue underwear.

"That's a tight body. Turn around show me that ass." He demanded.

I would have said no but I was proud of my bum and it looked amazing in this thong, so what not show it off. Turning round I even bent over a little to really show it off, what was wrong with me why was I giving him a show.

"What a slut." He said as he slapped my ass getting a squeak out of me.

"Now come here, on your knees." He said point to between his legs.

Not believing what I was doing I did just that and got on my knees and waited. He did not wait long before he pulled his sweatpants down and sat back. This let his cock spring up.

His cock was easily over 9" long and thick, it's easily the biggest cock I have ever seen, and it was attached to this old pervert. Just the sight of it had me a little wet. I just stared at it for a second not knowing what to do with something this big.

"Well don't just stare at it give it a kiss" he said as he grabbed it and pointed it straight at me.

So not knowing what else to do I lent in and gave the tip a kiss. He moaned at this so I gave it another kiss, then another as I moved down the length of this massive thing kissing it until I got to the balls. They also big to match the cock coming from them, no wonder my underwear was covered. I could not help it and I gave each of them a kiss too.

At this point he let go of his cock and let it rest on my face.

"Go on then you slut get to work." He said as he sat back in his chair.

So I took his cock in my hand, it barely made it all the way around, and started licking the tip before taking it in my mouth and started sucking. I had given a few blowjobs before and enjoyed them but none of them were even close to this size.

I did my best to take him in my mouth while my hand stroke his shaft. The more I sucked the wetter I could feel my self becoming.

"Look at you, you little cock sucking slut." He said enjoying the view.

I said nothing and just kept giving him a blowjob.

"Don't forget the balls now."

Without even thinking I toke his cock out my mouth and went down to start licking and sucking on his balls, my hand still stroking his cock as I gave his balls so attention.

With them nice and wet I went back to sucking his cock, but I brought my other hand up to play with them at the same time.

"I knew you was a slut when you moved in. Walking around the house in tight clothes showing off your body." He said.

I kept sucking as he carries on talking.

"Then I find a pair of used underwear and they smelt amazing. So I used them to masturbate. Then I used them to clean the cum up. I left them on your bed expecting a reaction and I got nothing. So I kept doing it and then I realised that you enjoyed finding them didn't you?"

I still said nothing.

"That's what I thought. I barely had to convince you to suck my cock and you stripped down very quickly. What a slut."

He kept calling me a slut and a cocksucker and all manner of things as I kept sucking his cock, I could not saying nothing back as they were at this point true, plus I had a large cock in my mouth that stopped me saying anything.

I was working more of his cock into my mouth when he started to push down on my head forcing more in then I could handle, before long I was gagging around his cock, my eyes were watering washing the massacre I wore that day down my face.

He stopped and let me carry on sucking as I was, stopping to lick his balls when he asked before going back to his cock. By this point his cock was soaking from my spit, my face was wet from tears and spit that was dripping down my chin to my boobs.

My pussy was also soaking. Being made to give him a blowjob mixed with how big his cock was and all the name calling and worked me right up. I was tempted to start to finger myself but I did not want to give him the pleasure of knowing this was turning me on.

I could feel his cock twitching as he pulled me back by my hair grabbed his cock and aimed it at my face as he came. He covered my face in the biggest load I have ever seen, it got my face, hair and even drop down on to my boobs. After he had finished giving me a facial he put his cock back in my mouth and made me swallow the remaining cum before clean his cock off.

"Good slut." He said as he turned his chair away from me and just left me half naked covered in cum on the floor. Not knowing what else to do I got up, grabbed my clothes and left. In my room I went straight to the mirror, one side of the room was all mirrors that hid the closet. I was a mess and yet I could not help but lay on the bed and finger myself to a massive orgasm.

I showered then when to bed feeling kind of disgusted with myself. The next day John greeted me by calling me a cocksucker as I left for work. He kept calling me names like slut and cocksucker for the next few days.

I had decided to start looking for new rooms to rent, I was disgusted at what I had down and how I had reacted to this so I decided to start looking when I got home. Walking into my room I saw a blue thong laying on my bed, that was the thong I was wearing when I sucked his cock and they were covered in stains. They now were covered in Johns cum stains.

Leaving them their I grabbed my laptop to start looking for rooms when I got an email from John. Opening it it was a video file, pressing play it showed me sucking how cock. It was a short 10 second clip but showed more then enough. He must have set a camera up before I got their, fucking pervert.

I grabbed my phone to text him.

What the fuck toy pervert.

He replied.

Wear nothing but that blue thong I left you and come to my office.

Fuck. I looked round at the thong still stained in cum. Having no choice I stepped naked and put them on, they were still a little wet, gross he must have cum in them recently.

I walked through the house with my boobs out into his office. He turned round, he had his cock out already and was stroking it. Fuck but it was big.

"Good come here let me see those tits." He said.

I walked over and when I got close he motioned for me to get on my knees. As I did he grab my boobs and started playing with them roughly and pinching my nipples making me squirm.

"Start sucking." He told me as he sat back.

So I did as I was told and grab his cock and wrapped my lips around it.

"Here's the deal." He said as I was sucking his cock. "You can stop paying rent."

I stopped, looking up at him with his cock still in my mouth.

"You can stay here rent free. But I owe you now. I can take what I want when I want, do you understand?"

I did so to show him I started sucking his cock again.

"Good girl. Now it won't be forever don't worry, you can spend a year or so being my cocksucker and save tons of money, that will set you up nicely in the future."

He was right, I was promised a pay rise soon so with that plus living rent free I could save enough to buy my own place next year. But being his sex slave, could I do that? My wet pussy was telling me yes.

"So what do you say?" He asked.

"I don't have a choice do I?" I replied.

"That depends, do you want work to see that email?"

"No!"

"Well then, what do you say?"

"...Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Good, now don't forget the balls."

So I went back to sucking how cock and balls as he roughly played with my boobs. Before long he pulled out of my mouth to cum all over my face and boobs. He turned around in his chair again ignoring me.

I left and went to go masturbate in my room, feeling a mix of disgust and turned on.

It was the weekend after that and around the house John just called me names and grab at my ass every now and again but did not ask anything of me.

Monday morning I was getting ready for work, I had a pencil dress and a blouse on when John knocked at the door and came in.

"Morning cocksucker." He said.

"Morning, sir." I replied making sure to add the sir.

"Bend over the bed."

"What?"

"Bend over and face the mirror." He told me.

So I turned around and bent over the bed, I could see him in the mirror stand behind me.

"It's about time you got fucked, don't you think?" He asked.

"But I need to go to work."

"Anytime I want remember."

"Yes sir."

"That's a good slut." He said as he slid my skirt up and slapped my ass. He slid my thong down past my bum and then I could see him get his cock out in the reflection.

I was both scared and excited to see what it feels like to have a cock that big inside me. With one hand he grab his cock and started to rub my pussy with it.

"Some one is wet already I see." He said with a smile. "But not wet another."

He toke his other hand and put it in front of my mouth.

"Spit on that."

So I did and he then rub it onto the tip of his dick. With that hand he grabbed my ass and started to push that monster cock into me. The seen in the mirror was unreal, a old pervert shoving his huge cock into this young pretty girl, only this young pretty girl was me. I could not take my eyes away from it as he slowly slid in until I felt his balls on my pussy.

It hurt at first but I slowly started to get used to it as he started to fuck me, it was not long before it felt amazing, I've never been this stretched before and it was amazing.

He was calling me names and slapping my ass as he fucked me but I was in my own world of pleasure. This built up quick and before I knew it I came, hard.

I blacked out and when I woke up he was still fucking me. Was not long before he too came, deep inside my pussy. He pull out and quickly pull my underwear up trapping the cum that was leaking out of me.

"Nice little treat for when your at work." He laughed.

"Now clean this up." He demanded pointing his cock at me.

I slid of the bed and licked his cock clean of cum and pussy juice.

"Now don't be late." He said.

Shit, work. I had no time to change so I had to stay in my cum filled thong all day at work.

This carried on for a few weeks, home calling me names then demanded I service him with mouth or pussy when ever he wanted. Then one day I came home and he weren't alone...

Too be continued?

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed. If you liked that please send me feedback I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you want the next part.


Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers