All Comments on 'Lockdown with Lila'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Turmoil and sensuality are a helluva duo. Good descriptions and leadups. Love the twist about the video. 5*

stlbob4904stlbob4904about 3 years ago
Beat of Covid19

Terrific story. Really seems real. Thank you!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Good story enjoyed it. Very realistic and a year later we are still stuck in this crud. Our fantasy couple are enjoying the time together. She no longer posts intermate images on line and the house has become clothing optional. An option seldom exercised by either.

Cheers

SAGE

blaster666blaster666about 3 years ago
5 stars!!!

Only one word to describe this story-FABULOUS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not much of a sex fantsy going on there. Felt like the used-up exhibitionist just gave the main character a mercy fuck, because she was stuck with him, not because he did anything to win her. Not particularly hot.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusabout 3 years ago

I dont’t have a daughter but this story very closely meets my phantasies having one and being quarantined with her.

Thank you so much :)

FlorinaDelightFlorinaDelightabout 3 years ago

Great story! Really enjoyed the setup, and the sexual energy at the end was a perfect release for the tension that you built in the beginning. I also like how the ending leaves paths open for the reader's imagination to continue to explore. The surprise with the video was nice; it was suspicious to start with, then you explained it away, then you did a 180 on it; I like the feeling of "I KNEW IT!" better than the feeling of "I never saw it coming!".

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 3 years ago

Absolutely positively fantastic! Now THAT'S a well written story!

Wark2002Wark2002almost 3 years ago

As Hitchcock used to say, “the guilt is the fun part.” You bring that into the story expertly. Very well done!

babymissesdaddybabymissesdaddyalmost 3 years ago

hot hot hot!!! made me cum thinking about my daddy, I really wish he would fuck me like that :( any daddy’s wanna sext @ my email: babymissesdaddy2@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My sweet, fuckable daughter. absolutely fabulous.

I need more parts to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot and erotic. I loved it when he came in his daughters pussy. All that stress just shot deep into her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife had traveled to Europe to visit family and did not get out before the travel ban hit. I was stuck at home with my two teen daughters. Let’s just say that they did a lot of growing up during quarantine. The started to compete with each other for my attention. One acting and dressing more outrageous than the other daily. We live on 25 acres in Texas so we spent a lot of time outdoors. They decided it would be fun to get all over tans since they didn’t have to worry about anyone coming over. After several days of staring at those supple bodies, they convinced me to join them. Well, a naked man and two naked girls makes for one hard dick. And they put that dick to good use. Being the one to take both of their virginities was incredible.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You girls need yo leave your snap so we can add and spoil you naughty girls;)

Ozgood13Ozgood138 months ago

Love the build up and the way he tried to resist.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Father-daughter is the least interesting of the erotic family taboo combinations short of having old folks or barely-related people. The whole "daddy" fantasy is still way on the wrong side of creepy in my mind. Another strike here was knowingly exposing herself to "outside people" which is itself a distinct turnoff and screams DANGER instead of excitement. The topic generally has possibilities but too many contradictory details went outside of what makes sense to me to let the story flow realistically.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There seems to have been quite an error made. You wrote them having the pretty much the same conversation twice. When she asked if he's shaming her, then he voices his concern of other people seeing her, she tells him she knows other people will because they asked and she said ok, he says it's risky to have the kind of material of yourself out there, she says she decided it's worth the risk, and finally leaves the room with him swearing that she put more sway in her ass on purpose. This happens twice in your story. Also, he was making fried chicken for dinner before the 2nd repeat of the same convo, they eat, she leaves the room, he spends hrs doing chores, goes and watches the video and doesn't see her for the rest of the day (thought the day was pretty much over?), then he has a quick dinner of leftover stew? Two different dinners in the same night?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.