Lockdown with Lila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lila set the table on the patio outside and we ate dinner together. Lila was dressed, sort of, although still with a degree of skimpiness that would have seemed unusual before the lockdown - little shorts and a crop top, obviously, still, braless. But things seemed almost normal again. Lila talked about her classes and shared thoughts about the craziness of the world outside. It was strange enough cooped up in the house together, but outside the world seemed trapped in a surreal haze. Being in the house with Lila seemed almost normal by comparison. We made a toast with our glasses and wished for a speedy end to the lockdown.

I stared around the yard. I'd had so much time on my hands that I'd kept it immaculate. The patio glowed under soft lights and the water of the hot tub sparkled blue.

"That looks inviting," I said, pointing to it. "I'm going in after dinner. Want to join me?"

"Sure," Lila said.

Neither of us had yet broken the silence about the video. I didn't want to bring it up and I dreaded the prospect of her doing so. I didn't know what I would say.

We cleaned up the dishes together, and I retreated to my bedroom to put on my swimsuit. When I was done, I posed in front of the mirror. I had a dad-bod, but it wasn't bad. I'd exercised regularly and had avoided any lockdown weight gain. I was reasonably trim and fit for a man my age. But was it good enough?

I didn't want Lila to think badly of the way her middle-aged father looked.

I shook my head, yet again. I had to stop thinking that way. It wasn't healthy.

I walked with a towel out of my room to the back patio, grabbing a wine glass and a bottle of wine from the kitchen on the way. I hit the switch to turn on the bubbling of the hot tub. I tossed the towel to the deck and lowered my body into the scorching, churning water.

It was painful but pleasant, and it took my mind off everything else - the insanity of the outside world, the stress of maintaining a remote business, and the increasingly strange thoughts I had about my daughter.

I gulped some of the wine and closed my eyes. My skin adjusted to the heat and my belly felt good with a bit of alcohol in it.

"Mind some company?" I heard Lila's voice say.

I looked up, and Lila was crouching down and dipping her feet into the water of the jacuzzi.

She pulled them out after only a second. "Ouch! That's hot. She tried it again, dipping them slowly, until her legs dangled into the water while she sat on the edge.

She still wore the little shorts and cropped top, exposing a lot of flat tummy as she sat across from me with her arms at her side and her chest out. In the light reflecting off the pool water the outline of her nipples under the top was obvious.

She stretched her legs out, raising them until her toes broke the surface, nails in a French manicure, just like her fingernails.

They look so suckable, I thought before telling myself I couldn't think that.

Lila looked at me with an amused smile.

"What?" I asked her.

"Oh, nothing."

"Come on, what is it?"

"You watched the video. The one I sent you."

She didn't say anything after that. She just watched me, her eyes flickering over my face.

For more than a few seconds my mouth didn't work right. I couldn't speak. My mouth opened, but no words came out. When at last the words did come out, they did so in a kind of croak.

"Lila, I didn't . . ."

"Yes, you did." Again, she stared at me without moving after saying the words.

"How would you know -"

"Because I heard you," she said. "Outside the door."

I think my mouth opened and moved, but I didn't say anything. Lila kept talking.

"I put my ear against the door. I heard the video playing, although you'd turned the sound down. I heard you say my name. I heard the sound of you jerking yourself off."

"Lila," I managed to say at last. "You shouldn't have been listening in on me like that."

"Some people might say you shouldn't be beating your meat to the sight of your naked daughter playing with herself," she said. "But I'm not some people. I think it's great. It's what I wanted."

"What?" My head swam.

"I made that video for you. I wanted you to watch it. I was fibbing about sending it to my boyfriend. I've sent other videos to my boyfriend, but I sent that one to you."

"Lila," I said, my voice husky and uncertain. "Why?"

"Because you're alone, and lonely, and frustrated. I can tell. And I am too. We've both been cooped up here so long. And you take such good care of me. I always feel safe and protected with you. But there's another thing."

"What's that?" I asked.

Lila smiled.

"You're, like, kind of hot, for a dad. You take good care of yourself. I got horny and impatient. I could have just shown up naked at your bedroom door, but I wanted you to want me, first."

She bit her thumb. My mind raced in a million directions. But I was mesmerized, turned on, no question, by Lila's way of talking to me, and, of course, by her hot, sexy body in the skimpy clothes.

"Sorry to tease you so much," she said. "It's time to stop the teasing and move on to the next stage."

My voice responded, like the voice of another person, in a near whisper.

"What's that?"

"It's time for you to fuck me," she said. And with that her arms swept her little top off her body and tossed it to the patio. Lila sat topless in front of me, her breasts swaying and jiggling.

In an equally fast gesture, she jumped off the tile patio and slid her shorts off her hips. Then she lay back and her toes pointed to the night sky and the little shorts, pulled by her hands, slithered up her lean thighs and shins. My eyes focused on the nexus between her thighs and the bare, pale pussy slit that emerged - the one I'd seen and jerked off to in the video earlier.

The shorts lifted off her feet, and she tossed them in the air, and they traced an arc until they landed several feet away from her on the patio.

Lila spread her legs wide, knees far apart. Her eyes locked with mine and I knew she was daring me to look at her.

At first, I couldn't. My eyes stayed on hers, although her nude body pulled on my gaze like gravity. I did not know how I looked to her - probably like I was pleading with her, Do you really want me to do this?

She nodded at me, just slightly, but distinctly enough to know her meaning.

My eyes left hers, and they traveled down her magnificent nude body, down her neck and chest, past her full breasts and thin waist and womanly hips, until they settled on her gorgeous, bare pussy, fully exposed between her lean, spread legs.

My daughter's pussy.

Her hand slid down her belly until it reached the delicate hood of skin over her clit. The fingers of her hand splayed out, spreading her lips with them. Lila's pussy, glistening and pink, lay fully exposed to my eyes. The pearl of her clit popped out from under its hood.

And I couldn't look away. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't.

"Lila -" I started to say.

"Don't say anything, Dad," she said. "Just watch."

I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. The words didn't come. I shut up, and I watched.

Her middle finger snaked down from the button of her clitoris to the open, pink expanse of her pussy, and it pushed in. Lila threw her head back, and she moaned. The air was chilled now, but my body burned like a furnace. Crickets chirped, somewhere. The water in the hot tub rippled. But the sound of Lila moaning rose above everything else.

Her finger pushed in and out of the depths of her wet pussy, and I couldn't pull my eyes away.

"Lila -" I started, but I didn't know what to say.

"You like looking at my pussy, don't you, Dad?" she asked.

"Lila - "I tried to say again.

"Say you like it," she replied. "Say it. Say you like looking at my pussy."

I couldn't say it. I didn't think I could say it. No decent father could say that. But there she was, naked and splayed open before me, her finger darting in and out of her wetness, and whatever was left of my scruples melted away before my lust and the magnificence of Lila's nude body. The impossible became possible, and then inevitable. I wanted to look at her pussy. I needed to look at her pussy.

"Yes," I said after a long pause.

"Yes, what?" Lila asked.

"I like to look," I said.

"Look at what?" she asked. "Tell me, Dad. Tell me what you like to look at."

"I like looking at your pussy, Lila," I said. The words left my lips, but they didn't seem like my words. They felt like they came from someone else, from a million miles away.

"Do you want my pussy, Dad?" Lila asked. The finger of one hand moved in and out of her while the other hand spread her lips open in as lewd a display as she could manage.

I didn't say anything.

"Say it, Dad," Lila urged. "Tell me you want my pussy."

Still I said nothing.

"Say it," she said. "I want that. I want you to want my pussy. I want my pussy to be yours. I want you to fuck it."

"Oh, Lila," I said. My voice was thick and faint and it was all I could manage.

"Say it, Dad," she said.

"Oh, Lila," I said again. "My daughter."

"Yes," she said. "I'm your daughter, and I want you to fuck me. Say it. Say you want it."

I closed my eyes and I knew I had no more resistance. Whatever scruples I had were gone. I admitted it to myself: I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to fuck my daughter. Then and there.

"Yes," I said.

"Yes, what?" Lila asked.

"I want to fuck you, Lila," I said.

Lila pulled her finger out of her cunt with a squishy sound and hopped off her butt into the hot tub and scooted toward me in the steaming water.

She clambered onto my lap. Her legs splayed out. Her butt pushed down on my cock. Her arms enfolded my shoulders and neck. Her face was inches from mine. Her lips were parted and open and waiting.

"Come on, Dad," she said. "Kiss me."

All resistance to my naked daughter was gone. I kissed her.

I'd kissed my daughter before, but never like this. This kiss was not just the kiss of a father, nor just of a lover, but of an animal. Our mouths opened on each other and assaulted each other, with a loud smack. My tongue pushed forward until it met hers, and hers pushed back on mine. Our tongues tussled. Barely aware of what I was doing, I put one hand behind her head to pull her to me, and I put another hand on one of her breasts and tweaked and twisted a nipple between my fingers. The tips of my fingers savored the delicious hardness of her tit.

Lila writhed against me, in my arms.

We sucked each other's mouths, tongues slapping and wrestling against each other, and hands sweeping over one another's bodies. I don't know how long we moved together like that. Time lost all meaning. But, eventually, desire rose in my breast, and I needed more than kissing.

My hands moved down, scooping Lila's ass - that perfect ass -and I stood up and lifted her with me. With a feral growl I slung her over my shoulder.

"Oh!" she cried.

I stood up, and I climbed out of the hot tub, surprised at the ease with which I lifted my daughter.

Lila was surprised, too. I heard her reaction to the way I grabbed and carried her.

"Woah," she said. "Dad."

"Time to go inside," I said.

"Whatever you say," she replied.

I carried her inside the house, water dropping off our bodies. I slung Lila over my shoulder like a prize from a hunt. I didn't care about the water we splattered over the floor. I knew what I wanted and nothing else mattered.

I entered my bedroom. Then I tossed my daughter onto the bed. She bounced off the mattress and her legs splayed wide and her eyes met mine, searching mine, wondering what was to come next.

I didn't keep her in suspense long. My hands grabbed her ankles. I spread her legs wide. Lila's pussy - my daughter's pussy - lay exposed and wet and open to my view.

I knew what I wanted. My hands clutched her thighs and my mouth went forward. I need to taste her. Lila. My daughter.

I descended on her, and my lips contacted her lips - the lips that lay sweet and open between her legs. With one hand I pushed one of her legs back, and with the other I pushed back those sweet lips that beckoned to me. I pushed my tongue forward. I tasted that perfect savory taste, and I pushed further. In another moment, my tongue swirled around and caressed the depths of Lila's cunt. My daughter's cunt.

"Daddy," she moaned.

Lila's voice thrilled me, making my tongue move faster on her, but it stirred another part of me, too: my cock. It twitched, and it hardened. The need rose in me, a need that my mouth on her pussy could not fulfill.

My mouth pulled back. My eyes opened.

Lila's legs splayed open as I pulled back from her.

Our eyes met.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she said.

"That's what I'm going to do," I responded.

My hands went to her ankles and pushed them to either side. Lila's youthful, lean, muscular legs splayed out to either side. I looked down and the fleshy lips of her pussy had parted, already, revealing her pink, moist and sparkly depths.

"I'm going to fuck you, Lila," I said.

"I want that, Daddy," she said.

My cock at this point was steel-hard, and pointing straight toward the gap in her legs, so it wasn't difficult to push forward until the head of my cock nestled at her waiting pussy. Her hole beckoned. I pressed forward. My cock tip pressed against her. With a little angling I directed it toward the depths of her pussy. I pushed. It went in. Lila was so wet that despite the snugness of her pussy my cock head had no trouble pressing forward and soon disappearing inside her. I thrusted again and my shaft slid inside her.

I looked down.

My cock had disappeared completely inside my daughter's wet cunt.

I pulled out, just a little, and I saw the coat of wet pussy juice that coated my cock.

I pushed back in, hard.

"Dad!" Lila cried.

"Lila!" I cried back.

My hard cock plunged into her again, harder and needier still. With every thrust into her she squealed.

After those initial thrusts I maintained a steady rocking motion, in and out of Lila at a fast pace. On every in stroke I pushed the whole way until my body smacked against hers. I didn't want any part of her cunt to go un-fucked. I wanted to consume her entirely. She was mine and I claimed her with every thrust. And from the way Lila's body writhed and from the moans that escaped her mouth I knew she wanted what I wanted. She wanted her Dad to fuck her. She'd wanted that for a while. It had taken me a while to come around, but I'd come around now, and I was all in.

I wanted to fuck my daughter Lila, and I did.

I don't know how long we fucked, but it was a long time. I varied the rhythm of our fucking to keep it going and to hold off my orgasm. Soon after we started, I felt myself getting near to coming, so I slowed down, and when the feeling receded, I sped up again.

The whole time, Lila's body bucked and swayed like an animal. Her voice was feral and needy.

"Oh yeah, fuck me!" she cried.

"That's right, Lila," I said back. "I'm fucking you."

As my cock thrust in and out of her and she gasped with mouth open and eyes closed I beheld Lila's body. She was beautiful - more lovely than any woman I'd ever fucked. I loved the way her breasts jiggled with the rocking of her body under my insistent thrusts. I loved the combination of innocence and animal lust that played over her face. My daughter. My sweet, fuckable daughter.

"Oh, Dad," she said.

"Take that, Lila," I said, thrusting even harder than before.

At last, inevitably, the feeling welled inside, and it would not be held back. I had to come in my daughter. I'd come too far, and now I had no choice. I wanted our urgent father-daughter fucking to end on a high note, so I started pumping harder and faster, and every thrust ended in a sharp smack as our bodies clashed. My cock thickened harder and longer in anticipation of the load to come. And it came. With my eyes focused on the delicate beauty of Lila's lips clinging to my hard-charging cock, I felt the surge coursing through me until the moment of sweet release into her cunt. I came in three grand spurts and several smaller ones. But I stayed inside her until I'd given everything I had. My body - spent and thrilled - collapsed on her, and I rolled over, on my side. We lay on the bed with our faces together, and with my cock still pressed firmly inside her.

We said nothing for a few moments, but our eyes spoke with one another in a silent conversation.

"You fucked me, Dad," Lila said at last.

"I did," I replied, embarrassed but happy at the same time.

"It felt great," Lila said, smiling. "I can't wait until we fuck again." She wrapped her arms around my neck, and we kissed. I pressed a hand against her bare bottom, partly for the sheer pleasure of the feel of her pert ass but partly to keep my cock within her depths.

I thought about what Lila said: "until we fuck again." It had been strange enough to fuck my daughter once. To fuck her again, to fuck her often and regularly - it was too much for my mind to handle in the moment.

But I knew it would happen. There was no doubt about it.

We lay like that together, cuddling each other, for a while, joined the entire time. At last Lila pushed, and we rotated again, and this time I lay on my back on the bed and Lila perched above me, riding me, her snug pussy encasing my cock. She began rocking, and with surprise and pleasure I felt myself hardening again.

Lila looked down at me. Her hair was mussed up and her eyes shone.

"Being sheltered isn't so bad when you're sheltered with the right person."

She pushed down. I pushed up. We pushed together, and together our bodies pushed and pressed against each other and found joy and comfort in a world gone mad.